Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2013, 08:21 AM   #1
Irin997
DIS Veteran

FYI - Paying for ADR's with Gift Cards

I'm currently buying Disney gift cards at BJ's for a 4% discount (and I know some of you are using the 5% Target discount). We are NOT on the dining plan but wanted to do the Hoop Dee Doo Revue. I called to make our reservation and they were able to take full payment over the phone with Disney gift cards! Just another way to save a little $$$$!

I did find that you cannot make payments with a gift card online though. Hope that helps some of you not on the dining plan!
Irin997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:56 AM   #2
frannn
please stop the madnesssss already & tag me
From the TF...someone pls call 911 for Frann, she held her breath until I tagged her and she apparently turned blue and fell down. :)

Where are the Disney Cards at BJs?

I am a member, but have never seen them there. This year, we want to pay for some dining with gift cards as well, so saving 4% would be great! Do you see them there all the time? What section can I find them in?
Old 02-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #3
Irin997
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by frannn View Post
I am a member, but have never seen them there. This year, we want to pay for some dining with gift cards as well, so saving 4% would be great! Do you see them there all the time? What section can I find them in?
I found them on the gift card rack with all the others. They had $25, $50, and $100 increments. I also bought them with our BJ's credit card which gives us 2% back on everything purchased at BJ's. We have the rewards membership too, but that doesn't apply to gas and gift cards. So we are "technically" getting a 6% savings.
Irin997 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: