Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2013, 05:21 AM   #31
gorjus121
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto3gr8boys View Post
Wow! That's the first ADR I've heard of in a week - did you call or do it online?
I did it online. This is the second ADR for BOG I was able to get in the last 2 weeks for that particular day, online. Both were at or before 6 am. I had a 4:00 for 4 people originally, but really wanted for 6 people. I will be cancelling the one for 4 people, but right now it wont allow me to do so online. There's hope out there!

• 2014 - Yacht Club/Marriott Harbour Lake
  • 2013 - Polynesian/Marriott Grande Vista
  • 2012 - Contemporary/Marriott Harbour Lake
gorjus121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:29 AM   #32
Thorb73
Tinker, Pooh and their kids

So at least we know that ADR's in general are accepted. There appear to be some more times open later that May 2nd (I found 9 pm and 9.15 pm). Wonder why the popped today ?!

I just checked the complete August until 26th and nothing available for dinner at all...

DLP:
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe September 13th - 17th 1999
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe July 13th - 18th 2002

Disney's Hotel Santa Fe February 6th - 9th 2008
Disney's Hotel Santa Fe February 23rd - 27th 2009
WDW:
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort August 21st - September 1st 2011
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside August 29th - September 8th 2013
DCL:
DISNEY Dream Bahamian cruise September 1st-4th 2011
DISNEY Magic NY to Canada September 2nd-7th 2012
DISNEY Dream Bahamian Cruise August 25th-29th 2013
Thorb73 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2013, 06:13 AM   #33
pjfranklin
Addicted To Disney!!!

Very Frustrated First Timer

I have been trying to get a Reservation for BOG for a week now with no luck... and a lot of beating around the bush and several different stories Husband is so upset he wants to cancel entire trip!!!

Visit My Blog
http://dizneymama92.blogspot.com/?zx=43edeb10eccb8024

1st Visit September 2013- AOA ( Finding Nemo)
pjfranklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:13 AM   #34
bjakmom

DIS Veteran
Tag Fairies DO have a lot of love to go around!

Got thru at 7:05 still nothing. This CM told me that it is definitely all booked and to call back closer to my stay to see if anyone cancels.
I was on the phone first thing at 180+10 for this ADR and there has been nothing every day since - exactly who booked all these reservations?
Yesterday I had a CM who kept telling me I could only book at 180 days - I had to explain the +10 system to her and then she checked. I think disney must have a lot of new hires to handle all these calls while the online system is down for +10. Give me patience!
Almost every CM over this past week, though, has been wonderful I must say - under the circumstances they are AWESOME!
Old 02-27-2013, 07:49 AM   #35
WeCantWait
DIS Veteran

It is impossible that BoG could be booked at 6AM 190 days out. I hope they did not pull the inventory in hopes of offering Fastpass+ for BoG dinner reservations. That will infuriate me.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:54 AM   #36
E&K's Dad
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeCantWait View Post
It is impossible that BoG could be booked at 6AM 190 days out. I hope they did not pull the inventory in hopes of offering Fastpass+ for BoG dinner reservations. That will infuriate me.
This was my first thought. . .only time will tell.
E&K's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:00 AM   #37
spoower01
Earning My Ears

New to this thread!

I tried to make reservations early this morning for Bog because I'm finally at my 180 day mark for my 8/26 arrival, I wanted reservations for 8/27 at 6pm and the cm said there was nothing available for the whole month of August.
She also told me that bog has not released some of its tables for adrs yet so to call back consistently to make sure I get a reservation! I hope it's true and they'll still have some tables open!!
spoower01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:36 AM   #38
PinkiexLi
Earning My Ears

I don't know about y'all, but I am seriously suffering from sleep depravation!! I'm on the west coast so I've been setting my alarm for 3am this whole week trying to get an ADR for BOG. I'll check the website then conk back out.

This is so unfair!!! I feel like if some people got an ADR for August and I was just too late I wouldn't feel as bad. It's the injustice of NO ONE being able to get an ADR even when we checked at the moment it became available on our 180th day...soooooo frustrating!!!!
PinkiexLi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:10 AM   #39
WeCantWait
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkiexLi View Post
I don't know about y'all, but I am seriously suffering from sleep depravation!! I'm on the west coast so I've been setting my alarm for 3am this whole week trying to get an ADR for BOG. I'll check the website then conk back out.

This is so unfair!!! I feel like if some people got an ADR for August and I was just too late I wouldn't feel as bad. It's the injustice of NO ONE being able to get an ADR even when we checked at the moment it became available on our 180th day...soooooo frustrating!!!!
Ugh, I think it's frustrating and I am on the east coast. I cannot imagine setting my alarm for 3AM every morning for a week. Yuck! I am so paranoid that they are going to open slots up and with more and more people able to book, everything is going to be taken before I get the chance. Isn't one of the perks of staying onsite, being able to book 180+10? As each day goes on, more an more people are going to be trying to get those reservations. Disney really needs to address this issue and give one standard answer as to what is going on. I am tired of hearing different things from different cast members. This, along with all of the issues with the MyDisneyExperience site and App has really sucked the fun out of planning.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:21 AM   #40
js
Good things come to those who wait
Joyful Mommy, WISHer, cruiser
Wants to see Tinkerbell fly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorjus121 View Post
Thank goodness. I was able to nab a reservation at 5:45 am this morning for 5/2 for 6 people at 5:00 pm.

There is also a 4 pm available if anyone needs it!!!
Thanks. Your ressie is for May though, is that correct?
I think us the end of August are the ones where there is something not right.
SOO happy for you! Congratulations!
js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:23 AM   #41
js
Good things come to those who wait
Joyful Mommy, WISHer, cruiser
Wants to see Tinkerbell fly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeCantWait View Post
Oh goodness, while I certainly hope you are wrong, this certainly seems like it may be a possibility, in which I'll be very annoyed.
js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:43 PM   #42
imthegoose
Earning My Ears

Angry

1:45 EST.....Nothing
imthegoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:00 PM   #43
Holstar
Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through

Just spoke with a CM within Dining Reservations - she's re-checked our dates (23rd August to the 3rd of September) and it's still showing as fully booked

They did say that they were experiencing a problem, but this was resolved a day or two ago and they are now accepting reservations again... but these are all now fully booked

I'm trying to not be annoyed - we tried online dead on 6am, and then over the phone at 7am on the dot and were told there wasn't any availability. To now be told that there were plenty of available slots, it was just they couldn't be booked, and these are now gone is.... frustrating.

Blah!

Me, 25 Ben, 27 : Daisy, 16 Jasmine, 13 Chloe, 10

.~* 22nd August - 9th September 2014, Walt Disney World Old Key West *~.
Holstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:19 PM   #44
kingken
LOVEFLORIDA

tried again today from UK and still nothing for august, i asked if they had released all the tables or are they keeping some back as surely not every time is booked 180 days in advance, all she said was "i would check back nearer the time" that piece of info cost me about $10 on phone bill
BTW i have booked other ressies for sci fi teppan edo crystal palace without problems, even had cinderellas palace available, something not right, new resteraunt or not
kingken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #45
JKSWonder
Twelve plus trips and counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holstar View Post
Just spoke with a CM within Dining Reservations - she's re-checked our dates (23rd August to the 3rd of September) and it's still showing as fully booked

They did say that they were experiencing a problem, but this was resolved a day or two ago and they are now accepting reservations again... but these are all now fully booked

I'm trying to not be annoyed - we tried online dead on 6am, and then over the phone at 7am on the dot and were told there wasn't any availability. To now be told that there were plenty of available slots, it was just they couldn't be booked, and these are now gone is.... frustrating.

Blah!
I was told the complete opposite not even ten minutes ago. That BOG had been pulled from the system, that it could not be booked. Not that it was already booked for that time period, quite the opposite. In fact, I was told by the CM that I should "look on the bright side...since it can't be booked by anyone, there is no one in front of me when they do open it back up again for booking"
JKSWonder is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: