Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #31
ellie'smom
Mouseketeer

11:09 a.m. 4 days after my 180+10 day, no BOG. Still. That's it for me. Just made my last ressie for my trip. Will do BOG for lunch. I had my fill . Already booked all 14 nights, no longer going to waste time on hold with dining.
ellie'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:33 AM   #32
bjakmom

DIS Veteran
Tag Fairies DO have a lot of love to go around!

Still no BOG ADRs for last week of August this morning.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-25-2013, 06:37 AM   #33
patty57
DIS Veteran

I kept checking online for my May trip...was hoping for an early reservation on May 3rd. At one point, a 9 pm popped up for a bit, but I didn't want that. Kept looking and lo and behold...a 4 pm appeared last week. That was exactly what I was looking for because I'm hoping for a dessert party reservation that night, so I wanted to eat early.
Just keep checking. People do cancel.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:06 PM   #34
glasslipper
DIS Veteran

I really think there is a glitch in the new system. I was able to book BOG before I even had my resort reservation. I was just looking around for openings and was able to book, so I did. After I made my room reservation, I had trouble just finding openings for La Hacienda, and I still can't find any TRex dates. Guess I'm super lucky I got BOG when I did, hope everyone else can get their ADRs.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:14 PM   #35
gorjus121
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasslipper View Post
I really think there is a glitch in the new system. I was able to book BOG before I even had my resort reservation. I was just looking around for openings and was able to book, so I did. After I made my room reservation, I had trouble just finding openings for La Hacienda, and I still can't find any TRex dates. Guess I'm super lucky I got BOG when I did, hope everyone else can get their ADRs.
Try calling T-Rex directly (not owned by Disney). I did after reading this post and got a great time for dinner. http://www.www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3063762

• 2014 - Yacht Club/Marriott Harbour Lake
  • 2013 - Polynesian/Marriott Grande Vista
  • 2012 - Contemporary/Marriott Harbour Lake
gorjus121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:24 PM   #36
mmdmkmmm
Earning My Ears

No luck for us either. We hit our 180 yesterday and was told 3 different stories by 3 different cast members. Never had this much trouble with the old system!!

mmdmkmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:27 PM   #37
DeeCeeSW
DIS Veteran

Hit my 180 today and was also told that BOG has not been loaded for the last week of August yet. No other explanation. Was told I should call "at least twice a day" to see if anything changes. Uhh..no thanks. Looks like lunch for us!
Old 02-26-2013, 08:32 PM   #38
glasslipper
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorjus121 View Post
Try calling T-Rex directly (not owned by Disney). I did after reading this post and got a great time for dinner. http://www.www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3063762
Thanks, I will try this!
Old 02-26-2013, 08:49 PM   #39
HockeyMomNH
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasslipper View Post
How far out did you book your BOG reservation. If it was 180 days or less that is not a glitch since you don't need to have a resort reservation to do that. If it was more than 180 days that's definitely strange!
Old 02-26-2013, 09:14 PM   #40
glasslipper
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMomNH View Post
How far out did you book your BOG reservation. If it was 180 days or less that is not a glitch since you don't need to have a resort reservation to do that. If it was more than 180 days that's definitely strange!
Feb.17th for an August 14th reservation. I'm glad it was a "fair" reservation. I was feeling a bit guilty.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:11 AM   #41
megany6
Earning My Ears

I called right at 7 AM and got through immediately. STILL nothing! The CM told me that for August 31 (one of the days I requested) there were actually no reservations booked but it wasn't open for booking.

January 2002
August 2009
August 2010
August 2012
August 2013
megany6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:51 AM   #42
JKSWonder
Twelve plus trips and counting

Not only could I not book BOG this morning (CM told me it had been pulled completely from the system and no one can book it), I couldn't book Tutto Italia or Rainforest Cafe either! CM told me that neither restaurant had put in their 180 + 10 times yet and that I would have to keep calling back until they did.

Really? How many times do I have to call? They should stop touting that resort guests can book at 180 + 10 since that is clearly no longer the case.

Boggles the mind that such a huge vacation destination can't get their act together.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:01 AM   #43
bjakmom

DIS Veteran
Tag Fairies DO have a lot of love to go around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSWonder View Post
Not only could I not book BOG this morning (CM told me it had been pulled completely from the system and no one can book it), I couldn't book Tutto Italia or Rainforest Cafe either! CM told me that neither restaurant had put in their 180 + 10 times yet and that I would have to keep calling back until they did.

Really? How many times do I have to call? They should stop touting that resort guests can book at 180 + 10 since that is clearly no longer the case.

Boggles the mind that such a huge vacation destination can't get their act together.
So frustrating!!
I will say that almost every CM I have talked to throughout the days of the last week have been awesome and very helpful!
Old 02-27-2013, 07:34 AM   #44
triplejen
DIS Veteran

I am getting tired of calling at 7 every morning for one stupid ADR I should have been able to book a week ago! Grrrr . . .

August 2013 - Wilderness Lodge
August 2012 - Port Orleans French Quarter

February 2012 - Hard Rock Hotel (Universal only - shhhhh!)
August 2011 - Beach Club
March 2011 - All Star Sports (ESPN the Weekend)
December 2010 - Polynesian (MVMCP)
August 2010 - Caribbean Beach Resort / Beach Club
February 2010 - All Star Sports (ESPN the Weekend)
August 2009 - Port Orleans French Quarter
August 2008 - Coronado Springs Resort
triplejen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:05 AM   #45
JKSWonder
Twelve plus trips and counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjakmom View Post
So frustrating!!
I will say that almost every CM I have talked to throughout the days of the last week have been awesome and very helpful!
Oh, they have all been really nice. And I think also, very frustrated themselves with the whole situation.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: