Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2013, 09:43 AM   #16
jlundeen
Mickey Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneynut11 View Post
I called the other day to try and get an ADR for August with no luck. The CM told me it is NOT true that the system updates once a day. Rather he said it shows up on the computer automatically and immediately. Which if this is true I basically have to search all the time!
Wouldn't it be nice if there was a "waiting list" feature that you could sign up for? Seems to me that would be more fair to folks trying over a long time to find a certain time slot than "just happening upon a cancelation."

Radical thinking, I know!
Old 03-03-2013, 09:53 AM   #17
Tgtown
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlundeen View Post
Wouldn't it be nice if there was a "waiting list" feature that you could sign up for? Seems to me that would be more fair to folks trying over a long time to find a certain time slot than "just happening upon a cancelation."

Radical thinking, I know!
I agree. We've been trying to get reservations since we changed our trip from this October to this March with no luck.

Next Trip March 2013
Tgtown is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-03-2013, 10:09 AM   #18
jlundeen
Mickey Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgtown View Post
I agree. We've been trying to get reservations since we changed our trip from this October to this March with no luck.
I think I must try at least 3-4 times an hour when I'm home! So far, NOTHING. And if you even go out to August to the days that are JUST being opened for the 180 day folks, there is NOTHING on those days either. Can't believe that a restaruant that hold 500 people at one time, and turns tables many time in the night, can be that full so quickly! Gotta be reservation hoarding.

My Travel Agent told me that they will probably not be released for the day we are looking for until RIGHT BEFORE that, since folks have a 24 hour cancelation window for no penalty. THat makes sense.

So, I'll keep on trying constantly (and I'm sure you will too!) and keep hoping that SOMEONE releases some of those that they are holding.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: