Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2013, 04:46 PM   #166
burly
DIS Veteran

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a trip report.
Congrats on going back!
Will be looking forward to next report!
And seeing how big Elsie has become by then!

KIM
burly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:56 PM   #167
Linda67
Has a Masters in Margaritas

How exciting that you have another trip planned already !!

It's great for all of us as we get to enjoy another TR

I just can't believe the awful man on your flight home Virgin should ban him from flying with them!

What a shame he lost his bag
Linda67 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-28-2013, 05:16 PM   #168
MrsTigger
DLRP board....guaranteed to make you smile!
I keep thinking.. who’s that!!
Just thought I'd come and say hello

sad it's over and what a horrible man!!! Great that you get to go back soon tho, September will be here in no time and ill def be reading along with that TR!

MrsTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 06:40 AM   #169
pascalstongue
DIS Veteran

What a horrid man! So glad he lost his bag. As if flying home isn't miserable enough.

At least you have a new trip planned already. 180 days will fly by.

Thanks for your TR. x

pascalstongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:00 AM   #170
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbells mum View Post
I've looked for you on Facebook but couldn't find you. I'll have another look once we get back. What a horrible flight back so glad virgin looked after you. Glad your next trip is booked even if its off site you'll still have a great time xx
Oh you will have to search my email address I will send it t you when you are home.

I'm excited to stay off site having a pool and lots of people to swim with Elsie will be great. Just the 180 days doesn't have the same sort of excitement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wills Mom View Post
Ok so first things first - booooo Cant believe your TR is over! I was reading along with your PTR and looking forward for so long and now that its over I'm all
Next I just have to say WOW! I am appalled at that man on the flight! How DARE he do that!! I was delighted to read thaf karma caught up with his sorry behind!!! Hope you're ok pet x
And lastly YAY!!! Looking forward to counting down with you in your next PTR!! September isn't far off at all!!
I know it's over already

He was horrible I hope no one has to experience any one like that.

I already want to start my PTR lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by burly View Post
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a trip report.
Congrats on going back!
Will be looking forward to next report!
And seeing how big Elsie has become by then!

KIM
Aw thanks for reading along. She will be 2 and 1/2 I don't want her to grow up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda67 View Post
How exciting that you have another trip planned already !!

It's great for all of us as we get to enjoy another TR

I just can't believe the awful man on your flight home Virgin should ban him from flying with them!

What a shame he lost his bag
Aw thanks Linda. I want to print all of them and put them I a book for Elsie for when she is older.

I hope they kept them behind on purpose ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTigger View Post
sad it's over and what a horrible man!!! Great that you get to go back soon tho, September will be here in no time and ill def be reading along with that TR!
Oh good nice to have some of you follow me along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pascalstongue View Post
What a horrid man! So glad he lost his bag. As if flying home isn't miserable enough.

At least you have a new trip planned already. 180 days will fly by.

Thanks for your TR. x
I hope so every morning now i will be making an ADR
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:51 AM   #171
Chilly
I was having a bit of a blonde moment
D'oh!
Married my prince at WDW

Overall what a wonderful holiday and how fab you've got another holiday booked to look forward to so soon.
Chilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:54 PM   #172
Laurafoster
DIS Veteran

What a horrible ending to your trip. Shame Karma didn't have something better instore than a lost bag.

Sounds like you had a fabulous holiday though, what a lovely first trip for Princess Elsie.

Roll on September
Old 03-31-2013, 04:14 PM   #173
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
Overall what a wonderful holiday and how fab you've got another holiday booked to look forward to so soon.

It was the best holiday EVER!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurafoster View Post
What a horrible ending to your trip. Shame Karma didn't have something better instore than a lost bag.

Sounds like you had a fabulous holiday though, what a lovely first trip for Princess Elsie.

Roll on September
Ha ha hopefully he also went back to a car with a flat battery.

Yay. September booking our first meal tomorrow.

Also have another trip now officially booked YAY not to WDW though
Old 03-31-2013, 07:17 PM   #174
thestevied
DIS Veteran

Where are you planning for your adr's?
1st trip - July 1989 WDW, 2nd trip - Aug1993 WDW, 3rd trip - July 1997 Tokyo Disneyland, 4th trip - June 1999 WDW, 5th trip - Sept 2002 WDW, 6th trip - Sept 2003 WDW, 7th trip - Feb 2004 Euro Disney, 8th trip - Jan 2005 WDW, 9th trip - June 2005 WDW, 10th trip - Sept 2006 WDW, 11th trip - Sept 2007 WDW, 12th trip - Oct 2008 Disneyland, 13th trip - Sept 2009 WDW, 14th trip - Sept 2010 WDW AKL, 15th trip September 2011 - Dolphin resort, 16th trip - September 2013, Yacht Club, 17th trip - September 2014, Dolphin Resort

thestevied is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:53 AM   #175
MrsTigger
DLRP board....guaranteed to make you smile!
I keep thinking.. who’s that!!
Just thought I'd come and say hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post

Also have another trip now officially booked YAY not to WDW though
Where are you going on that trip?

MrsTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:35 AM   #176
Sarah28
DIS Veteran

boo it's over but yay for new trip planned! Nothing quite like that to get over post holiday blues. Can't believe the cheek of that guy on the plane - we had a pretty turbulent flight when we came back in 2011 and it's horrible enough let alone with people acting like that

Thank you for sharing your TR and look forward to the next one!

WDW: April 1999: Port Orleans French Quarter • October 2011 (Halloween & MNSSHP): All Star Music - Engaged in the Haunted Mansion! - Read this TR here!
• August 2013: Old Key West Read this PTR here!

DLRP: Oct 2005 (Halloween trip!): Santa Fe • May 2006: Santa Fe • February 2007: Santa Fe • December 2007 (Christmas trip!): Santa Fe • October 2008 (Halloween trip!): offsite
• February 2010: offsite • November 2010 (Christmas trip!): offsite • February 2012: offsite • June 2012: offsite • October 2012 (Halloween trip!): offsite • June 2012: offsite • July 2013: offsite • April 2014: Magic Circus
Sarah28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:50 AM   #177
sammie1884
Mouseketeer

Wow! Just wanted to say thank you for this fab TR!!! (as cheesy as that sounds lol) we are going in November and Millie will be 22months so seeing how much Elsie loved it and how well she copped with it all has really put me at ease! Chester will be 5 and he has been to DLP twice before but this will be Millie's first trip to any Disney and both of their's trip to WDW!

Its been 6 years since we last went to WDW so I am looking forward to seeing the changes. I see that some of the characters seem to have their own inside area now for meet and greet (inc tinkerbell) where about is this please?

I was umming and ahhring about booking hollywood and vine for character brekkie but will definitely be booking that after seeing your pics. One of Millie's faves atm is Handy Manny. Both kiddies are obsessed with Doc Mcstuffins and Princess Sofia atm too so hopefully by time we go they will have more presence in the parks!
Old 04-03-2013, 09:46 AM   #178
BethEJo
I left the house at 5.45am - that's unheard of for a student
WDW CM 19/06/11 - 02/09/11

Finally caught up with your TR - I only joined in late, but can't believe it's finished now?!!! But absolutely thrilled for you all that you have a trip booked for September - that will come around in no time at all! I think we should start prescribing that as soon as DISers finish a TR, they have to book another trip straight away I'm looking forward to your TR

I am so, so sorry for that horrible man on your flight home! There is absolutely no need for people to be like that - he's obviously compensating for something What an absolute b*llend!!!! But super hilarious that his bag went missing - it always goes to show that you get what you deserve!

Glad I've found you on Facebook - looking forward to keeping up to date with your costume/Disney outfit making!!
BethEJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:13 AM   #179
sammie1884
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post
I would love to fill up my facebook with some Disney nutters like yourselves (no offence but we are) if any of you have facebook look out for me on there Leanne Moreno
I cant find you on Facebook are you selling outfits that you make? I would LOVE for you to make one (or two) for Millie?!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:09 PM   #180
tinks_1989
need a like button

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestevied View Post
Where are you planning for your adr's?
Ohana
Akershus
Tusker House
Hollywood and Vine
Chef Mickey
Garden Grill
Teppan Edo
Be Our Guest

:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTigger View Post
Where are you going on that trip?
Disneyland well California but that is the most exciting part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah28 View Post
boo it's over but yay for new trip planned! Nothing quite like that to get over post holiday blues. Can't believe the cheek of that guy on the plane - we had a pretty turbulent flight when we came back in 2011 and it's horrible enough let alone with people acting like that

Thank you for sharing your TR and look forward to the next one!
It does help with the Disney blues. Though we knew before we went on this trip that we would be back again this year I still found this the hardest trip to come home from and get over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammie1884 View Post
Wow! Just wanted to say thank you for this fab TR!!! (as cheesy as that sounds lol) we are going in November and Millie will be 22months so seeing how much Elsie loved it and how well she copped with it all has really put me at ease! Chester will be 5 and he has been to DLP twice before but this will be Millie's first trip to any Disney and both of their's trip to WDW!

Its been 6 years since we last went to WDW so I am looking forward to seeing the changes. I see that some of the characters seem to have their own inside area now for meet and greet (inc tinkerbell) where about is this please?

I was umming and ahhring about booking hollywood and vine for character brekkie but will definitely be booking that after seeing your pics. One of Millie's faves atm is Handy Manny. Both kiddies are obsessed with Doc Mcstuffins and Princess Sofia atm too so hopefully by time we go they will have more presence in the parks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammie1884 View Post
I cant find you on Facebook are you selling outfits that you make? I would LOVE for you to make one (or two) for Millie?!
Ah that is a great age I think 22 months. They may not remember it but you will and those memories will be so special to you.

Mickey Mouse and the Princesses (Rapunzel, Aurora and Cinderella) are all near the entrance if you are walking in to MK walk under the train station then they are on your left.

Daisy, Donald, Minnie and Goofy are in New Fantasyland in the circus area.

And Tinkerbell and friend(s) are in Adventureland.

Check out www.kennythepirate.com he has a list of where every character can be found in all the parks.

Hollywood and Vine was amazing I can't wait to go back Elsie had so much fun there. Yeah I am kind of hoping that Doc and Sofia might even be doing meet and greets by then. Not getting my hopes up though. Its funny there are probably a lot of people who wouldnt even recognise Sofia and Doc yet they are a huge part of our Disney day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethEJo View Post
Finally caught up with your TR - I only joined in late, but can't believe it's finished now?!!! But absolutely thrilled for you all that you have a trip booked for September - that will come around in no time at all! I think we should start prescribing that as soon as DISers finish a TR, they have to book another trip straight away I'm looking forward to your TR

I am so, so sorry for that horrible man on your flight home! There is absolutely no need for people to be like that - he's obviously compensating for something What an absolute b*llend!!!! But super hilarious that his bag went missing - it always goes to show that you get what you deserve!

Glad I've found you on Facebook - looking forward to keeping up to date with your costume/Disney outfit making!!
Ha yes I think that should be the law for us DISers not every one other wise it would be too busy there lol.

Out of Elsie's 2 years of life she has only gone I think 4 months with not having a Disney trip booked. ha ha. She has been to DLP 4 times this is he 2nd WDW and she now has a DL trip booked. She should get sponsored lol!

Yeah I hope his bag was never found with all his "duty free" in it I expect.

Aw thanks hun. I am half way through Jasmine at the moment but had the night off so I could watch TOWIE I know its crap but I can't help but watch it. Though all I do is moan about it

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: