Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Studios Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2013, 08:35 AM   #31
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Pas, the Express! You spoil me... if I wasn't in the middle of reading A Song of Ice and Fire, I'd go back and re-read my favorite series ever.

Ooooh, shall we run at the wall together with our luggage carts? (Every time I'm in the U.K. I always look around when we ride the train into London; I'll see that platform one of these days. )
I can picture both you and Janet doing this !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Jeanette I want to Stay at PB sooooooooo bad! That picture is beautiful.
It is such a beautiful resort Sheila
Quote:
Jeanette on CRT and TY for the pictures
You're welcome

Here's a good place to announce my latest change...

CRT is out, 1900 Park Fare is in...after my very sensible BFF called me and chatting with DH who was not pleased with a MK day and CRT for $1000 we will do a Cinderella dinner at GF ...you know I could get a room at GF for a night.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by reelmom View Post
Your family sounds like my family. They have decided that they would rather go to Universal. We stayed at PBH for the first time last summer. We loved it. We are doing Universal/SeaWorld in June. We are staying in a condo this time with other family but I am thinking about booking 2 rooms for one night at RPR so we can get 2 days of express pass.
LOVE the Express Pass! And the boat to the hotel of course!!

We have had fabulous US trips..I can't help but miss WDW The Garden rooms at RPR can be guaranteed connecting...I am an enabler..sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastgirl View Post
Love the pic of your kiddos in front of the Hogwart's Express. We will overlap--we are there Aug 10-24. Looking forward to seeing what you have in mind! We are probably going to do the 'Ohana breakfast for our Disney fix--I wanted to go back to the GF for the "in laws" but Stitch cannot be denied.
We had the best view at our Ohana's breakfast! Maybe we will meet up!!! I am also thinking the kids could have an evening at Camp Lil Rock so hubs and I can have some time alone DH is really counting on chillaxing...lots of pool time. I am really excited!!!! Trying to make sure we do things we've missed...water rides...restaurants. I'm always open to suggestions too!!! And Thank you for joining the fun!!!

Quote:
Just stopping by to see if there were any changes
You know me too well Sheila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Being on vacation for your bday is the best! But I believe there is a cha-cha-change in the wind ....
I do get to be "Rockstar for a day" at Hard Rock

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:57 AM   #32
OregonMomToWDW
Mouseketeer

I am joining in. I know next to nothing about US so, I am hoping to learn something while reading. Or I will learn that changing my plans is a normal thing. I seem to change my mind weekly.

PTR: 1 Summer, 2 Coasts, 3 Kids...Ready, Set, Go! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51560086
OregonMomToWDW is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #33
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonMomToWDW View Post
I am joining in. I know next to nothing about US so, I am hoping to learn something while reading. Or I will learn that changing my plans is a normal thing. I seem to change my mind weekly.
Only weekly???? Some people have been known to change while the CRO CM is in the process of making another change for them!!!
Old 02-25-2013, 10:18 AM   #34
OregonMomToWDW
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Only weekly???? Some people have been known to change while the CRO CM is in the process of making another change for them!!!
When I first started planning, I had a hard time not changing my mind constantly. I am now on a program where they help me to stick to my plans and I get one day a week for changes. I wish they had support groups like that, but I imagine they would have a hard time sticking to a date and time.

PTR: 1 Summer, 2 Coasts, 3 Kids...Ready, Set, Go! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51560086
OregonMomToWDW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:22 AM   #35
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Too many wonderful choices!!! Sometimes change is good

Quote:

Quote:
When I first started planning, I had a hard time not changing my mind constantly. I am now on a program where they help me to stick to my plans and I get one day a week for changes. I wish they had support groups like that, but I imagine they would have a hard time sticking to a date and time.
We have a whole thread!!! Hop on over! It's our support group I don't know that it prevents changing.... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3019855

Old 02-25-2013, 10:30 AM   #36
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Too many wonderful choices!!! Sometimes change is good

We have a whole thread!!! Hop on over! It's our support group I don't know that it prevents changing.... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3019855
Yes please join us on our crazy happy little thread .... after all you have received a royal invitation from our RC Queen Jeanette!
Old 02-25-2013, 03:36 PM   #37
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

jeanette 1900 Park Fare sounds like a great choice and HRH gets to visit the GF Lobby that all your girls love so much

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #38
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

I am here! Late...very late! Tell me everything about Universal....it will be done sometime...not sure when but we will get there!
Old 02-26-2013, 07:50 AM   #39
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yes please join us on our crazy happy little thread .... after all you have received a royal invitation from our RC Queen Jeanette!

Quote:
jeanette 1900 Park Fare sounds like a great choice and HRH gets to visit the GF Lobby that all your girls love so much
It's perfect...although I am wanting to come in a night early and stay there...ugh...I am hopeless. But I need to be happy to have a Cinderella meal for Bree and visit GF with HRH (and DS4 qho loves Grand Foridan as he calls it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
I am here! Late...very late! Tell me everything about Universal....it will be done sometime...not sure when but we will get there!
Maybe when we get the house with Melissa

Old 02-26-2013, 09:50 AM   #40
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Here's a good place to announce my latest change...

CRT is out, 1900 Park Fare is in...after my very sensible BFF called me and chatting with DH who was not pleased with a MK day and CRT for $1000 we will do a Cinderella dinner at GF ...you know I could get a room at GF for a night.....
Great cha-cha-change my friend!!! Hmm... getting a room at GF was NOT in the discussion

BTW...we loved the character interaction at dinner...the step sisters were so good!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
AND a place!! Welcome OregonMomToWDW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Hi Jen!! We loved Universal!! Specifically we went for Harry Potter and spent most of our time at IOA... when the force is too strong and you find yourself turning to the dark side you will love it!!

Quote:

It's perfect...although I am wanting to come in a night early and stay there...ugh...I am hopeless. But I need to be happy to have a Cinderella meal for Bree and visit GF with HRH (and DS4 qho loves Grand Foridan as he calls it)

Maybe when we get the house with Melissa
Let's build our own community!!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Janet B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:29 AM   #41
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Great cha-cha-change my friend!!! Hmm... getting a room at GF was NOT in the discussion
BTW...we loved the character interaction at dinner...the step sisters were so good!
I know BFF

I heard great things about the stepsisters

Quote:
Let's build our own community!!
This is a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-26-2013, 10:35 AM   #42
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

the family compound!!
Old 02-26-2013, 11:04 AM   #43
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Big write up on the New Resort at US. .

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2012/0...-rooms-suites/

I also signed up for special offers for Portofino Bay so who knows

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
Old 02-26-2013, 11:08 AM   #44
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Big write up on the New Resort at US. .

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2012/0...-rooms-suites/

I also signed up for special offers for Portofino Bay so who knows
I think that I might book at the new resort for Oct 2014!
Old 02-26-2013, 11:15 AM   #45
sjs314

Quote:
I think that I might book at the new resort for Oct 2014!
I can see Bob and I enjoying the theming as we could relive a bit of our childhoods

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: