Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 08:41 AM   #616
kaytayprincess
Earning My Ears

Dee,
The letters you did for me look great! Thank you so much for your time and effort!
Old 05-23-2013, 09:47 AM   #617
nafiaw
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Hill View Post
Is this what you want? If not, please let me know.
Dee

They looked great!! Thank you soo soo much Dee. The only thing I would change maybe the back cover. Sorry I wasn't clear with what I had in mind. Do you happened to have a picture with all 4 parks either with or without characters, with the saying 'Dreams Do Come True'. If so, that would be perfect.

Our Family : Me DH DD(9) DD(5)

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-23-2013, 01:10 PM   #618
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nafiaw View Post
They looked great!! Thank you soo soo much Dee. The only thing I would change maybe the back cover. Sorry I wasn't clear with what I had in mind. Do you happened to have a picture with all 4 parks either with or without characters, with the saying 'Dreams Do Come True'. If so, that would be perfect.
I updated them on my original post. Is this more of what you want? If not, I will try again.
Thanks,
Dee
Old 05-23-2013, 01:59 PM   #619
nafiaw
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I updated them on my original post. Is this more of what you want? If not, I will try again.
Thanks,
Dee
They are PERFECT!!!! Thank you so much Dee!!! My daughters will be thrilled when they see their own personalized autograph books.

Our Family : Me DH DD(9) DD(5)

Old 05-25-2013, 06:55 AM   #620
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

I think I am completely caught up. If I missed you, please let me know.
Dee
Old 05-26-2013, 08:01 AM   #621
MattnAlly09
Earning My Ears

possible requests

Quote:
I think I am completely caught up. If I missed you, please let me know.
Dee
Hi Dee. I know before you said you like more time.. I was wondering since you are caught up if you could take a look at my post 606 and see if you are able to do any of the others I asked for. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Alisha
Old 05-26-2013, 08:51 AM   #622
dsnywrld
Earning My Ears

Hi Dee - I posted these requests in other threads but saw that you like to have all requests in your original thread, so I am reposting. I'm sorry but I can't figure out how to delete my previous requests (they were only to you).

I absolutely love your letters! They are all so cute...you are doing an amazing job!

I was hoping you could help me w/ 2 letters and an invite. I'd like for her to receive a letter in the mail from the princesses telling her that she is going to WDW. I plan for her to receive the letter on 9/1. We will be leaving for our trip on 9/21 (in case you wanted to mention something about in 20 days...). I would also love a welcome letter that we can put in the room welcoming her to WDW and mention something about how the princesses can't wait to meet her. My daughters name is Olivia.

I am also hoping you could send me the invite for the bibbidi bobbidi boutique? We are going on September 25 at 3:20 PM.

Thank you!
Old 05-26-2013, 12:56 PM   #623
tracy021083
Mouseketeer

Hi Dee

Thanks so much for offering to design 2 invites for my children for our trip next Sunday, you're a star it will be a great way to surprise them on the morning when they read the invites.

I'm not sure what information you need from me but my children are Luke (6) and Gabriella (3) I'd like 1 invite each inviting them to Disneyland Paris (we've never been before). We've not got any meals or anything booked yet but are definately doing tea at cafe mickey one evening with mickey and friends and my daughter (3) and myself will be having lunch with the princesses at the princess restaurant one day. I'm going to book those this week, it doesn't matter that we don't have specific dates/times yet just that we will be doing them.

I'd appreciate any help you can offer re the wording - as we haven't made any firms plans for when we are there yet but we are going 2nd - 6th June.
Can you mention in the invites that we've finally saved up enough pennies to go to Disneyland and that we'll be going on a plane to get there. Also maybe just general info about us have a family adventure, going on the rides, watching the parade and fireworks etc. (as we've never been I'm not sure what exactly they will enjoy)
In my daughters can you mention about the princess lunch, that she can wear her princess dresses at disneyland and she'll get to see the castle where the princesses live and also meet them.

For my daughters can you design an invite from all the princess's and for my sons from mickey and other boy characters please?

Thank you so much x

Last edited by tracy021083; 05-26-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:17 AM   #624
Kallyg
Earning My Ears

Smile Invites for Sophocles

Please let me kow if this is too much for you at this time but I would love to request some dining invites and welcome letter for my son. He is on the Autism Spectrum and Disney is his obsession so anytime he sees his name on something disney related he is super excited so i want to make his trip in September extra special for him. His name is Sophocles for the invites below.

Welcome letter: we will be arriving on September 3, 2013 staying at Caribbean Beach Resort until September 11, 2013. It will be his dad,(me)mom and him.

Dining Invites:
September 3, 2013: T-Rex 4p.m.
September 4, 2013: The Crystal Palace at 8:15 a.m.
Be Our Guest Restaurant at 5:25 p.m.
September 5, 2013: Askershus at 8:05 a.m.
Coral Reef at 12:40 p.m.
Garden Grill at 5:50 p.m.
September 6, 2013: Tusker House 8:05 a.m.
Rainforest Cafe at 5:45 p.m.
September 7, 2013: Ohana: 9:30 a.m.
Teppan Edo at 2:30 p.m.
La Hacienda de San Angel at 7:45 p.m.
September 8, 2013: Hollywood and Vine at 8:00 a.m.
50's Prime Time Cafe at 1:15 p.m.
Hollywood Brown Derby at 6:35 p.m.
September 9, 2013: Cinderella Royal Table at 8:25 a.m.
Chef Mickey at 5:25 p.m.

I know this is more than 10 but I have never started my own thread. If this is way too much I certainly understand and it is not urgent as we are not leaving until September. Thank you sooooo much for spreading the MAGIC!!!
Old 05-27-2013, 05:52 PM   #625
fd1972uk
Mouseketeer

Awesome work again.

Many Thanks

FD
WDW Orlando: June 2013

Old 05-27-2013, 09:04 PM   #626
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattnAlly09 View Post
Hi Dee. I know before you said you like more time.. I was wondering since you are caught up if you could take a look at my post 606 and see if you are able to do any of the others I asked for. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Alisha
I added what I had to the thread you started. Do you still need a license plate? If so, which princess?
Dee
Old 05-27-2013, 09:35 PM   #627
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy021083 View Post
Hi Dee

Thanks so much for offering to design 2 invites for my children for our trip next Sunday, you're a star it will be a great way to surprise them on the morning when they read the invites.

I'm not sure what information you need from me but my children are Luke (6) and Gabriella (3) I'd like 1 invite each inviting them to Disneyland Paris (we've never been before). We've not got any meals or anything booked yet but are definately doing tea at cafe mickey one evening with mickey and friends and my daughter (3) and myself will be having lunch with the princesses at the princess restaurant one day. I'm going to book those this week, it doesn't matter that we don't have specific dates/times yet just that we will be doing them.

I'd appreciate any help you can offer re the wording - as we haven't made any firms plans for when we are there yet but we are going 2nd - 6th June.
Can you mention in the invites that we've finally saved up enough pennies to go to Disneyland and that we'll be going on a plane to get there. Also maybe just general info about us have a family adventure, going on the rides, watching the parade and fireworks etc. (as we've never been I'm not sure what exactly they will enjoy)
In my daughters can you mention about the princess lunch, that she can wear her princess dresses at disneyland and she'll get to see the castle where the princesses live and also meet them.

For my daughters can you design an invite from all the princess's and for my sons from mickey and other boy characters please?

Thank you so much x
Please check for typos, and let me know if anything needs changed. We just got home about an hour ago from a Memorial weekend trip. It is half-time of the Spurs games. Since you are leaving soon, I wanted to get these to you ASAP.
Have a great trip.
Dee

Old 05-28-2013, 03:15 PM   #628
Momto2cherubs
Earning My Ears

Autograph cover

Hi Dee,

I'm getting closer to our first trip in August and you had done some autograph covers for my daughter Kaileigh and my neice Nora. (Remember the crazy Canadian lady that can't navigate this site? That's me. Well, it turns out they've changed who their favouriste character is. They have no idea I'm making them autograph books so I want to make sure I get it right.

I'm wondering if you could please make a cover for Kaileigh with Rapunzle. She loves any of the pictures with her and her frying pan. LOL

If you could do a cover for Nora with Belle on it. She is totally into Belle because, "She's not afraid to be who she is."

Thank you so much.

Now I hope I've put this in the right "thread" or "forum".

Thanks,
Lisa
Old 05-28-2013, 08:57 PM   #629
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsnywrld View Post
Hi Dee - I posted these requests in other threads but saw that you like to have all requests in your original thread, so I am reposting. I'm sorry but I can't figure out how to delete my previous requests (they were only to you).

I absolutely love your letters! They are all so cute...you are doing an amazing job!

I was hoping you could help me w/ 2 letters and an invite. I'd like for her to receive a letter in the mail from the princesses telling her that she is going to WDW. I plan for her to receive the letter on 9/1. We will be leaving for our trip on 9/21 (in case you wanted to mention something about in 20 days...). I would also love a welcome letter that we can put in the room welcoming her to WDW and mention something about how the princesses can't wait to meet her. My daughters name is Olivia.

I am also hoping you could send me the invite for the bibbidi bobbidi boutique? We are going on September 25 at 3:20 PM.

Thank you!
Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Last edited by Dee Hill; 05-29-2013 at 07:50 AM.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:59 PM   #630
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallyg View Post
Please let me kow if this is too much for you at this time but I would love to request some dining invites and welcome letter for my son. He is on the Autism Spectrum and Disney is his obsession so anytime he sees his name on something disney related he is super excited so i want to make his trip in September extra special for him. His name is Sophocles for the invites below.

Welcome letter: we will be arriving on September 3, 2013 staying at Caribbean Beach Resort until September 11, 2013. It will be his dad,(me)mom and him.

Dining Invites:
September 3, 2013: T-Rex 4p.m.
September 4, 2013: The Crystal Palace at 8:15 a.m.
Be Our Guest Restaurant at 5:25 p.m.
September 5, 2013: Askershus at 8:05 a.m.
Coral Reef at 12:40 p.m.
Garden Grill at 5:50 p.m.
September 6, 2013: Tusker House 8:05 a.m.
Rainforest Cafe at 5:45 p.m.
September 7, 2013: Ohana: 9:30 a.m.
Teppan Edo at 2:30 p.m.
La Hacienda de San Angel at 7:45 p.m.
September 8, 2013: Hollywood and Vine at 8:00 a.m.
50's Prime Time Cafe at 1:15 p.m.
Hollywood Brown Derby at 6:35 p.m.
September 9, 2013: Cinderella Royal Table at 8:25 a.m.
Chef Mickey at 5:25 p.m.

I know this is more than 10 but I have never started my own thread. If this is way too much I certainly understand and it is not urgent as we are not leaving until September. Thank you sooooo much for spreading the MAGIC!!!
Do you want all the letters/invitations addresses "Sophocles" or "Dad, Mom and Sophocles"?
Do you have a pirate themed room? I have a Pirates of the Caribbean welcome letter or a Nemo/Mickey, Goofy and Donald one.

Last edited by Dee Hill; 05-28-2013 at 09:06 PM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: