Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-05-2013, 12:31 PM   #301
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,479

Quote:
Originally Posted by amydeich View Post
Hi Dee... I need 2 more letters, if possible, please! Tried to look for similar ones in your PB but didn't see exactly what I was looking for, so hopefully you can easily do these for me... They are both for Emily and Talia.
One to say something about today you will lounge at the pool and explore (shop, eat..) at Downtown Disney - characters can be Fab 5, princesses, tinkerbell, or whoever. Maybe a Mickey/Minnie in bathing suits?
And the other to be a goodbye letter, but would like it to say something like "enjoy one last magical day at Disney, and we'll see you real soon..." Again, characters can be Fab 5, princesses, Peter Pan/Tink, jake, Sofia... they love everyone!
Thanks so much!! Let me know if you have any questions! I really appreciate all your hard work
Is this what you want? Let me know if you want/need anything changed.
Dee
__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century

Last edited by Dee Hill; 04-05-2013 at 03:45 PM.
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 04-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #302
amydeich
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 121

Those are cute, Dee!! Thanks... the only changes I would like:
- are to make the word "smile" plural in the goodbye letter since it's to both girls.
- possibly change the sunscreen bottle image possibly for another character if that's possible? If the sunscreen, umbrella and ball are one image, then I understand it can't be changed.
- change the wording on that one to "swim and play" instead of "lounge and play" -- think it will sound better for the kids!

Thanks!!! Love them!!
amydeich is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-05-2013, 03:39 PM   #303
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,479

Quote:
Originally Posted by amydeich View Post
Those are cute, Dee!! Thanks... the only changes I would like:
- are to make the word "smile" plural in the goodbye letter since it's to both girls.
- possibly change the sunscreen bottle image possibly for another character if that's possible? If the sunscreen, umbrella and ball are one image, then I understand it can't be changed.
- change the wording on that one to "swim and play" instead of "lounge and play" -- think it will sound better for the kids!

Thanks!!! Love them!!
I made your changes.
I thought "lounge" was an odd word too, but it was your word in your post, so I assumed there was a good reason for it.
Have a great trip.
Dee
__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century

Last edited by Dee Hill; 04-05-2013 at 03:47 PM.
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 04-05-2013, 04:10 PM   #304
amydeich
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 121

Those look great, Dee!! I think I just used the word lounge as a general term for our plan for the day ;-)
Thanks so much for your added pixie dust!!
amydeich is offline  
Old 04-05-2013, 04:35 PM   #305
amydeich
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 121

Dee... I see the changes to the pool one, but when I open it full size in PB the changes aren't there I can see them on the thumbnail in PB, but not in the enlarged version to use to save it to my computer. Any tips on what might be going on??
amydeich is offline  
Old 04-05-2013, 07:11 PM   #306
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,479

Quote:
Originally Posted by amydeich View Post
Dee... I see the changes to the pool one, but when I open it full size in PB the changes aren't there I can see them on the thumbnail in PB, but not in the enlarged version to use to save it to my computer. Any tips on what might be going on??
I am not sure. I am seeing everything correctly in both Safari and Firefox. You may want to log off everything and check tomorrow. Sometimes it takes a while for PB to update.

Or...
Click on the link to my PB account.
If there is nothing on the left, click show albums...
click on requested
click on April2013
scroll down and click on page 2
click on Goodbye-Princesses-EmilyT

and...
click on letters
click on specific parks
click on Pool-EmilyT

I will be off the DISboard most of the day tomorrow, but let me know if you are still unable to access the letters.
Dee
__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 04-05-2013, 08:11 PM   #307
amydeich
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 121

I did that, and it's still doing it... the thumbnail looks fine on all pages, but when clicked on and enlarged it reverts to the old version. I will try it again tomorrow, and let you know... Thanks!
amydeich is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 08:11 AM   #308
indytrix
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5

1st post :)

Good morning Dee!! I love, love, love your DISigns and I would like to request a few for our upcoming trip. We are leaving on May 5th, the recipient is 4 year old Lily and this is a returning trip

I can't post links yet, but everything is in your photobucket and I'll be as descriptive as possible...

1. Welcome Back Letter...I love the one titled Welcome-Fab5-ChrisRebecca
but would like a welcome back instead of just welcome
2. Pirates League Invitation, the Minnie one for May 8, 2013 at 3:20pm
3. BBB invite....I would LOVE to have a princess Sofia one if you have the time to create one. If not, I completely understand and will take the BBB-FairyGM-Lexi one. This is for May 9, 2013 at 1:30pm
4. CRT Dinner invite....CRT-invte1, but change wording to see you again instead of meet you. This one is for May 9, 2013 at 8:15pm
5. Tusker House Breakfast....the Daisy invite for May 10, 2013 at 8:25am

Thank you in advance for all of your hard work and if you need any other info just let me know
indytrix is offline  
Old 04-06-2013, 02:28 PM   #309
chatterbox76
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 8

amazing designs

Hi Dee
Your designs are amazing you are very clever.

PLease could I request an invite for:

Bbb godmother: emily- 30/08/13 - 8th Birthday

Mickeys cafe: charlie(boy) and emily - Today

Goofy candy store: Emily
charlie

welcome to disney first visit: charlie and Emily

Many Many thanks in advance

mandy
chatterbox76 is offline  
Old 04-07-2013, 02:19 PM   #310
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,479

Quote:
Originally Posted by indytrix View Post
Good morning Dee!! I love, love, love your DISigns and I would like to request a few for our upcoming trip. We are leaving on May 5th, the recipient is 4 year old Lily and this is a returning trip

I can't post links yet, but everything is in your photobucket and I'll be as descriptive as possible...

1. Welcome Back Letter...I love the one titled Welcome-Fab5-ChrisRebecca
but would like a welcome back instead of just welcome
2. Pirates League Invitation, the Minnie one for May 8, 2013 at 3:20pm
3. BBB invite....I would LOVE to have a princess Sofia one if you have the time to create one. If not, I completely understand and will take the BBB-FairyGM-Lexi one. This is for May 9, 2013 at 1:30pm
4. CRT Dinner invite....CRT-invte1, but change wording to see you again instead of meet you. This one is for May 9, 2013 at 8:15pm
5. Tusker House Breakfast....the Daisy invite for May 10, 2013 at 8:25am

Thank you in advance for all of your hard work and if you need any other info just let me know
Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee





__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 04-07-2013, 02:21 PM   #311
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,479

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatterbox76 View Post
Hi Dee
Your designs are amazing you are very clever.

PLease could I request an invite for:

Bbb godmother: emily- 30/08/13 - 8th Birthday

Mickeys cafe: charlie(boy) and emily - Today

Goofy candy store: Emily
charlie

welcome to disney first visit: charlie and Emily

Many Many thanks in advance

mandy
Is Mickey's Cafe, Chef Mickeys? If not, will you please provide more information? I searched Mickey's Cafe but didn't find anything. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee









__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 04-07-2013, 02:22 PM   #312
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,479

Quote:
Originally Posted by amydeich View Post
I did that, and it's still doing it... the thumbnail looks fine on all pages, but when clicked on and enlarged it reverts to the old version. I will try it again tomorrow, and let you know... Thanks!
Is it working for you?
__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 04-07-2013, 03:01 PM   #313
chatterbox76
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 8

HI DEE

Thank you so much. They are fantastic. Yes it was chef mickeys sorry my mistake.

Thanks again, the kids will be so chuffed.

Regards

Mandy
chatterbox76 is offline  
Old 04-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #314
challenger35
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 154

I hope i found the right place. Can I please get a letter to Emmy from Tinkerbell and the Fairies, to Brock from Pirate Mickey, and to Brodie from Toy Story, welcoming them to Disney?? Thank you so much!!!
Thank you for your help!!!!!!


Also, do you do letters from the resort, Art of Animation?? If so, I would love to have a letter to Emmy from the Little Mermaid, a letter to Brock and Brodie from finding Nemo and 1 letter to all 3 from the Lion King. Thank you in advance!!!!!
challenger35 is offline  
Old 04-07-2013, 04:59 PM   #315
Insanespeed
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4

Pick a Pearl request

Hi Dee,

I think your designs are wonderful! Could I please have Pick a Pearl coupon for my 2 girls? Their names are Kirsten and Brooke. I like the coupon the way it is, no changes are needed.

I would also like a copy of your Ariel letter for Art of Animation, based off of the Downs family letter in your photobucket account. Please use Reid Family and changed the date to January 15th, 2014 please. Thank you
Insanespeed is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: