Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 09:16 PM   #196
cadisneyagent
Lives at Disneyland and vacations at Disneyworld

No rush because we aren't going until sept 8
But it is my mom and son's first time to WDW. We are doing a lot.
Stephen Hayes is his name. We go to Disneyland all the time so something more WDW would be great. I have a huge list don't feel obligated to do it all.

Autograph book cover

Cover for our photo album "Hayes Family First Trip" for this one Some how have the date we are going too Sept 8-21, 2013

Announcement to him that he will be going to Disney from Sept 9-21

Sept 9 we are doing the Fanasmic dinner

Sept 10 8:05 am Tusker House

Sept 11 Agent P inviting him to do the Epcot missions. We are doing Le Cellier that night but I know he won't care about that place.

Sept 12 8:00 pm Spirit of Aloha Dinner (Can I get a second one for my mom Betty for
this one, it is really for her, it was her favorite show at DL, long time ago)

Sept 13 t-rex 5 pm (he also loves arcades and we are doing Disney Quest that day?)

Sept 14 Mickey BBQ 6:30

Sept 16 Chrystal Palace 8:35 am

Sept 16 Pirate League (I loved the mickey pirate one you did for another mom) 3:00 pm

Sept 16 Pirate and Pals fireworks (I forgot to write down the time, I know we are doing alot that day. This one if Captain hook and smee can be on it, and comment about how my son will be in a captain hooks outfit would be great!)

Sept 17 Garden Grill 6 pm (can chip and dale be on it and can I get one, I LOVE THEM my name is Rachel)

Ok I think that is it.

Thank You SOOOO MUCH

California Adventure Hotel ~2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Paradise Pier~2013

All Star Music~2013 (14 magical nights)

Last edited by cadisneyagent; 03-25-2013 at 09:26 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:32 PM   #197
mom2kaj
Earning My Ears

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Hill View Post
Purple didn't look good on the mixed character one, so I stuck with blue. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Love them! Thank you so much! Could you make a couple minor changes if possible. On the mixed characters do you think a darker pink (magentaish color) would look good for both the border and the writing? It might accent the pink in the sky; just looking for something a little more girly as my daughter loves pink or purple. Also can I change the size on these myself? I'm thinking I might just do a 5X7 book instead of 8x8. Thanks again!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-25-2013, 11:02 PM   #198
Lazor460
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you. There are a lot of letters and many of them I have to make from scratch. My plan is to start working on some tomorrow. I will post them as I complete them. I can't work on all of yours all at once, because it is going to take me a long time. I know this is a little inconvenient for you. I am sorry, but I am afraid I will forget to post something if I wait to post them all at once. Thank you for giving me until September. Hopefully, it won't take me that long.
Dee
Hi Dee!!
No problem at all! I really apprciate all of your time you donate! Whenever you get them done is fine! I know there is alot, I didnt expect them right away. I just like to plan ahead I really appreciate you keeping me informed!

Thanks,
Leslie
2007 Sarasota, FL
2005 Celebrity Century Cruise
Me DH DD 8 DS 5 DD 1,
Old 03-26-2013, 05:50 AM   #199
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2kaj View Post
Love them! Thank you so much! Could you make a couple minor changes if possible. On the mixed characters do you think a darker pink (magentaish color) would look good for both the border and the writing? It might accent the pink in the sky; just looking for something a little more girly as my daughter loves pink or purple. Also can I change the size on these myself? I'm thinking I might just do a 5X7 book instead of 8x8. Thanks again!
I am able to make the changes, but need for you to be certain as to what you want before I make changes. I worked for several hours on the Mickey cover and several more hours on the Lilo and Stitch one. I was able to convert the other 2 in about an hour total. My autograph covers are standard 5x7, but you requested 8x8. You cannot size them down and keep the proportions correct. Please let me know what changes you want once you are certain about those changes.
Dee

Last edited by Dee Hill; 03-26-2013 at 11:59 AM.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:05 AM   #200
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadisneyagent View Post
No rush because we aren't going until sept 8
But it is my mom and son's first time to WDW. We are doing a lot.
Stephen Hayes is his name. We go to Disneyland all the time so something more WDW would be great. I have a huge list don't feel obligated to do it all.

Autograph book cover

Cover for our photo album "Hayes Family First Trip" for this one Some how have the date we are going too Sept 8-21, 2013

Announcement to him that he will be going to Disney from Sept 9-21

Sept 9 we are doing the Fanasmic dinner

Sept 10 8:05 am Tusker House

Sept 11 Agent P inviting him to do the Epcot missions. We are doing Le Cellier that night but I know he won't care about that place.

Sept 12 8:00 pm Spirit of Aloha Dinner (Can I get a second one for my mom Betty for
this one, it is really for her, it was her favorite show at DL, long time ago)

Sept 13 t-rex 5 pm (he also loves arcades and we are doing Disney Quest that day?)

Sept 14 Mickey BBQ 6:30

Sept 16 Chrystal Palace 8:35 am

Sept 16 Pirate League (I loved the mickey pirate one you did for another mom) 3:00 pm

Sept 16 Pirate and Pals fireworks (I forgot to write down the time, I know we are doing alot that day. This one if Captain hook and smee can be on it, and comment about how my son will be in a captain hooks outfit would be great!)

Sept 17 Garden Grill 6 pm (can chip and dale be on it and can I get one, I LOVE THEM my name is Rachel)

Ok I think that is it.

Thank You SOOOO MUCH
Welcome to the DISboard! I will start working on these soon. Since there are so many, I will post them as I finish them, not in one large post. Also, since you are new I just wanted to make sure you are aware of the no double post rule. Don't worry,you haven't broken it. Just please don't duplicate your request(s) on another thread. If you want another DISigner to make something you mentioned above, please update this post and post a reply here to let me know. (I generally don't go back to the orginal post once I read it.) Then make the request on the other DISigner's thread.

First three requests: do you have specific characters/themes you want? How large is the photo album?

I may take me a while to get all the letters done.
Dee

Last edited by Dee Hill; 03-26-2013 at 06:14 AM.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:28 AM   #201
noahdove
DIS Veteran

Thank you ever so much for the letters!!! I love them

Old 03-26-2013, 07:42 AM   #202
MidgeD79
DIS Veteran

Could I have a #6 post that says Our Family Vacation
Walt Disney World

there's more than one last name in our party and we are going the end of one month and the beginning of another during the summer. Thanks!
Old 03-26-2013, 10:02 AM   #203
lovetotraveltx
DIS Veteran

What do people do with the license plates?

Quote:
Congratulations! You are my first license plate. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Old 03-26-2013, 10:10 AM   #204
lovetotraveltx
DIS Veteran

Do you do any full-size binder covers, 8.5 x 11?

Also do you have any DCL designs?

Thank you!
Old 03-26-2013, 10:12 AM   #205
noahdove
DIS Veteran

We use them on our strollers to make them easier to spot in the stroller areas..well, at least that is what I used them for...Dee I love your design for them...it's just so perfect and beautiful....

Old 03-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #206
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
We use them on our strollers to make them easier to spot in the stroller areas..well, at least that is what I used them for...Dee I love your design for them...it's just so perfect and beautiful....
Thank you!
Old 03-26-2013, 11:42 AM   #207
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetotraveltx View Post
Do you do any full-size binder covers, 8.5 x 11?

Also do you have any DCL designs?

Thank you!
If you check out my PB, all the DISigns in the Binder Items folder are 8.5x11. I have some DCL ones. Just provide all essential information, and I will gladly make one for you.

To piggy-back Noahdove, they move your strollers when you are in line. I never would have found my strollers without the stroller tags. Some people use them for their wheelchairs and walkers too.
Dee
Old 03-26-2013, 12:28 PM   #208
mom2kaj
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I am able to make the changes, but need for you to be certain as to what you want before I make changes. I worked for several hours on the Mickey cover and several more hours on the Lilo and Stitch one. I was able to convert the other 2 in about an hour total. My autograph covers are standard 5x7, but you requested 8x8. You cannot size them down and keep the proportions correct. Please let me know what changes you want once you are certain about those changes.
Dee
I was originally planning to do an 8x8, but as I looked through other designs for the pages they don't seem to match up very well to the characters we would like. The 5X7 approach appears to meet our character specifications better. Could you please update them to 5X7 and change the blue border/writing on the mixed characters to a dark pink (whatever shade works best)? I sincerely apologize; I thought I could change the size like other photos. I really appreciate all of your hard work and time to help make our autograph books so special!
Old 03-26-2013, 01:34 PM   #209
mickey9170
In Disney Again!

Quick Question

Hello again, Dee! We so love all of your work that I was wondering if you could muster up a "Thank you" tag. Something approximately business sized that would have a firefighter Mickey and a Nurse Minnie if you have such a design? It could say something about "Thank you for making our Fantasy come true...Pernell & Kristen - September 7-14, 2013" or something like that? It is so I could attach it to our FE gifts.

No hurry, no worry! Thank you so very much for all you do! Your talents are truly appreciated.

Also, one last quick question...Your luggage tags, do you know the size tags to purchase to place them in?

First trip to WDW 1999; too many to count since...
First Cruise on The Wonder 2010...

Upcoming - BFF Family Vacation October 26 - November 4, 2014 F&WF
- BFF Family Cruise in November 14, 2015 - Western Caribbean

Most recent - HONEYMOON!! 5-Nights at BLT & Disney's Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise 9/7-14/2013

ARE WE THERE YET?
Old 03-26-2013, 03:30 PM   #210
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey9170 View Post
Hello again, Dee! We so love all of your work that I was wondering if you could muster up a "Thank you" tag. Something approximately business sized that would have a firefighter Mickey and a Nurse Minnie if you have such a design? It could say something about "Thank you for making our Fantasy come true...Pernell & Kristen - September 7-14, 2013" or something like that? It is so I could attach it to our FE gifts.

No hurry, no worry! Thank you so very much for all you do! Your talents are truly appreciated.

Also, one last quick question...Your luggage tags, do you know the size tags to purchase to place them in?
I haven't been on a Disney cruise, so I need a little more information about the "Thank you" tag. Is the tag supposed to be business envelope sized? Any additional information to help me would be great!

Luggage Tags: They are sized 5x7. You can easily size them down. the instructions are located on post #98. As long as you keep everything proportional, it will look fine. I printed mine on card stock and went to Staples. They laminated four tags and a license plate for a little over $1.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: