Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-18-2013, 11:43 AM   #136
princess051102
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Hill View Post
Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Thanks so much Dee. I just need it to say just Mom though please. No Dad please. My sisters husband passed away. Thanks so much!!
princess051102 is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 12:28 PM   #137
DMEnglish
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 52

Letters?

Hi! I just love your designs!!! We leave this Thursday evening for my girls (one 4year old and twins girls that are 2!) first trip and my sister's first trip (it's her 30th Birthday weekend!). Is it possible to get letters similar to others that you have already done?

Letter 1 - princesses with castle background
Dear Princesses,
We just heard the great news that you will be coming to our beautiful castle for lunch today. We are really looking forward to seeing you and your beautiful smile! See you soon! You are going to have so much fun!
Love, Ariel, Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, & Aurora


Letter 2 -- Hollywood Studios Theme (Toy Story theme with rides??)
Juliana, Isabella and Alexandra
You are going to have an awesome afternoon. It will be a spectacular time filled with lots of rides and fun! Love, Toy Story Gang


Letter 4 -- Minnie Mouse (black, white and red theme)
English sisters,
I've planned a great day for you. Be sure to wear everything I've picked for you. We'll match!
Love, Minnie Mouse


Letter 5 -- Animal Kingdom background
We're going to have a wild day today!
There will be lots of attractions and animals.
Enjoy the adventure!


Letter 6 -- Good Bye letter (mickey, Minnie and club waving)
We hope you enjoyed coming to visit us! Come back soon!
Love Mickey, Minnie and friends
P.S. Draw a picture of your favourite time at Disney World

Letter 7
Tinker bell and Friends
Dear Janelle,
We are so glad you came to celebrate your 30th birthday with us! Dreams really do come true here. Have fun making memories with your nieces, sister and brother-in-law (aka. Peter).

Thank you!!!!

Last edited by DMEnglish; 03-18-2013 at 12:35 PM.
DMEnglish is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-18-2013, 01:57 PM   #138
ciadriamom
Mouseketeer
 
ciadriamom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Jackson, NJ
Posts: 290

Dee, I completely understand -- thank you so much. We will be in the Little Mermaid Room. If you have already started on this I'll be happy with whatever you come up with.

Welcome back -- I hope you had a wonderful trip.
ciadriamom is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 02:18 PM   #139
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,469

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomblin View Post
Hi Dee, Your DISigns are wonderful. I hope I am posting this in the right place this time. I sent you a request last night and was informed I shouldnt have posted it where I did Sorry about that. I am looking for an invitation to the Pirates Leauge, I need one for Nicholas for Wednesday June 12 at 2:45 and one for Mia for Wednesday June 12 at 3:45. Thank you for your hard work
Let me know if anything needs changed. I gave Mia my Minnie version. If you prefer the Mickey one, please let me know.
Dee



__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #140
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,469

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMEnglish View Post
Hi! I just love your designs!!! We leave this Thursday evening for my girls (one 4year old and twins girls that are 2!) first trip and my sister's first trip (it's her 30th Birthday weekend!). Is it possible to get letters similar to others that you have already done?
Make sure there are no typos. It looks like you copy and pasted another person's post, which is just fine. But, I did have to make a few changes to hers, as well as yours. Have a great trip!
Dee



__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 02:27 PM   #141
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,469

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciadriamom View Post
Dee, I completely understand -- thank you so much. We will be in the Little Mermaid Room. If you have already started on this I'll be happy with whatever you come up with.

Welcome back -- I hope you had a wonderful trip.
Haven't started it yet! I will now.
Dee
__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 02:39 PM   #142
DMEnglish
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 52

OMG. I am crying these are so wonderful!!! Thank you!!! I hate to ask but if you have time for one more I would really appreciate it. My husband just booked a Winne the Pooh and friends breakfast at the Grand Floridian. Would you be able to do a letter that says, Dear English Family, Come on down for some breakfast of honey with Pooh and the Gang. They are all really funny! If not, that's ok. These are so perfect! I'm grateful for what you have already done.
DMEnglish is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 03:29 PM   #143
noahdove
DIS Veteran
 
noahdove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,589

The Grand Floridian doesn't do Winnie the Pooh breakfast. The Crystal Palace does...The GF does have breakfast with Alice and the Mad Hatter or 1900 Park Fare has dinner with Cinderella and gang
__________________
Grace and Peace to you all,

noahdove is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 04:07 PM   #144
spicycrab
Mouseketeer
 
spicycrab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 170

Request for Merida surprise letter

WOW!!

I too, am tearing up after looking through this thread. Your designs are so wonderful. It is making me more excited to surprise DD for our our first trip.

Would you have time to make the following?

Surprise letter using the Merida surprise template with wording -

Allison,

SUPRISE! You are going to Walt Disney World TOMORROW with Mommy, Daddy, Uncle, and Pop. I can't wait to meet you. You are going to have so much fun.


Dining letters for
Hollywood & Vine breakfast April 17, 2013 @ 9:10 AM
Askerhaus April 16, 2013 @ noon

Welcome letter and CRT invitation combo from Cinderella for
CRT breakfast April 13, 2013 @ 8:05 AM

Thank you! Thank you!
Jennifer
spicycrab is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 05:09 PM   #145
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,469

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciadriamom View Post
Hey Dee -- I know you are on vacation but I would love it if you could come up with an invitation letter such as those listed on the first page of your thread. It is a combination WDW-DCL trip. We will be staying at the Art of Animation Hotel and then going on the Cruise. The letter(s) should be addressed to Gianna. Since I don't have a creative bone in my body I will defer to your genius and welcome whatever you come up with, either one letter or two. Thanks in advance for all you do.
Sorry, 2 more questions:
What cruise?
When do you need this invitation? I am trying to do a combo letter and need to know how much time I have before you need it.
Thanks,
Dee
__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 05:17 PM   #146
DMEnglish
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 52

My husband said it was a private breakfast for the conference we are going for. We are staying at the grand floridian so I guess it's one of their rooms.
DMEnglish is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 05:35 PM   #147
DMEnglish
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 52

Actually it's Mary poppins, Alice in wonderland and pooh.
DMEnglish is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 07:38 PM   #148
dawnm8877
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 55

Thank you, Thank you!

Dee,

You are so great! Thank you so much for the beautiful letters! They are just fantastic! I was showing them to my mom and SIL tonight and they were very impressed too. Your generosity is going to make our trip to WDW so much more special!

Thank you so much for sending a little pixie dust in our direction!

Dawn
dawnm8877 is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 08:18 PM   #149
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,469

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMEnglish View Post
OMG. I am crying these are so wonderful!!! Thank you!!! I hate to ask but if you have time for one more I would really appreciate it. My husband just booked a Winne the Pooh and friends breakfast at the Grand Floridian. Would you be able to do a letter that says, Dear English Family, Come on down for some breakfast of honey with Pooh and the Gang. They are all really funny! If not, that's ok. These are so perfect! I'm grateful for what you have already done.
Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline  
Old 03-18-2013, 08:20 PM   #150
Dee Hill
DIS Veteran
 
Dee Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Southern transplanted to the NE
Posts: 1,469

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicycrab View Post
WOW!!

I too, am tearing up after looking through this thread. Your designs are so wonderful. It is making me more excited to surprise DD for our our first trip.

Would you have time to make the following?

Surprise letter using the Merida surprise template with wording -

Allison,

SUPRISE! You are going to Walt Disney World TOMORROW with Mommy, Daddy, Uncle, and Pop. I can't wait to meet you. You are going to have so much fun.


Dining letters for
Hollywood & Vine breakfast April 17, 2013 @ 9:10 AM
Askerhaus April 16, 2013 @ noon

Welcome letter and CRT invitation combo from Cinderella for
CRT breakfast April 13, 2013 @ 8:05 AM

Thank you! Thank you!
Jennifer
Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee



__________________
January 2015 (First Cruise) - Disney Wonder
January 2013 (First Trip) - Pop Century
Dee Hill is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: