Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Studios Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2013, 08:39 PM   #1
janek1234
Earning My Ears

Live from hrh

Just arrived at 5 pm today. Check in was a challenge, there appeared to be something wrong with the system so it took a while to check in. We specifically mentioned to deandre that last may at rpr the check in clerk did not check the box to give us charging privileges and we ended up having to call from the parks to fix that, and he assured us he'd take care of it. Sure enough, we go to charge a giant donut in Springfield land and our cards won't charge. Once again we had to call and have them fix it.

Harry potter fj was walk on. We literally walked right on at 6 pm. Even faster than during EE.

Having read on these boards about using AP at hogs head vs outside carts for discount, we got my son a frozen butter beer inside to get the AP discount.

Had dinner at margaritaville. Food was good, but service left some to be desired. Had the teriyaki steak- it was small but delicious. We hadn't had anything to eat in 10 hours, so we ordered the volcano nachos, which were way too much food, but good. There were balloon men on stilts making balloon animals for all the tables.

We were too tired to minigolf, so we grabbed a water taxi back to hrh. My son wanted ice cream so we went to emack and bolios. The young man who waited on us was nice, but there was a young lady working there who saw him waiting to ring us up so she purposely and deliberately counted out her customers change very slowly to keep him from ringing us up. Not cool. Bad apple.....

Planning to spend a few relaxed hours in parks before resting so we can go the distance at mickeys Halloween party tomorrow night!
janek1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:54 PM   #2
es45
DIS Veteran

Gotta ask, how was the donut?
Old 09-12-2013, 10:28 PM   #3
janek1234
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by es45 View Post
Gotta ask, how was the donut?
Didn't buy it since my card wouldn't charge. And we were planning to hop over to IOA afterwards. Will try maybe tomorrow
janek1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: