Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2013, 12:12 PM   #1
Davis2902
Earning My Ears

Online reservations down?

Anybody else having problems?
Davis2902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
Ivonne
Mouseketeer

I made my ADR yesterday and had problems too!! I had to log off and on to get it to work.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Ivonne is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-11-2013, 04:15 PM   #3
catpowers
Mouseketeer

So annoyed!

I thought the problem was the ADR online system but it turns out the problem is actually the "My Disney Experience" calculator! It seems it miscalculates the 180 days!! It had me all psyched to make my reservations today but after trying from 6:00 - 6:30 this morning to no avail and then holding from 7:00 until 7:15 to FINALLY speak to a lovely CM this morning we finally figured out I was actually at 181 days!!! Seriously?! That's just not right!! Now I have to get up tomorrow and start all over again. Bummer.

8/7 - 8/17/13 Polynesian Resort

8/22 - 8/31/10 Polynesian Resort
catpowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:33 PM   #4
Sur
Love the Dis

the whole system was down when we were there in December. We couldn't cancel some restaurant reservations in that day prior window. Be sure to check your cc balance when you leave as we were accidentally charged due to the computer problems.
Sur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:09 PM   #5
mlittig
DIS Veteran

I am having lots of problems booking my ADR's at my 180 day window

5/87 Polynesian 5/90 Polynesian 12/02 Off site 8/08 French Quarter 6/09 French Quarter 8/09 All Star Sports 4/10 French Quarter 12/10 Old Key West 4/11 Old Key West 8/11 Pop 9/11 Pop 4/12 Old Key West 8/12 Old Key West 4/13 Old Key West 8/13 Old Key West 4/14 Old Key West 8/6/14 Old Key West
mlittig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:23 AM   #6
Gowahoowa
Mouseketeer

Ditto! The My Disney Experience website says today is my 180, but when I went on to make ADR it wouldn't let me. So, I double-checked my dates through my DVC calculator and, lo and behold, it's day 181. Why does the website say 180? Oh well.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by catpowers View Post
I thought the problem was the ADR online system but it turns out the problem is actually the "My Disney Experience" calculator! It seems it miscalculates the 180 days!! It had me all psyched to make my reservations today but after trying from 6:00 - 6:30 this morning to no avail and then holding from 7:00 until 7:15 to FINALLY speak to a lovely CM this morning we finally figured out I was actually at 181 days!!! Seriously?! That's just not right!! Now I have to get up tomorrow and start all over again. Bummer.

Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas.
2000+ Mile Driving Family

Gowahoowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:36 AM   #7
catpowers
Mouseketeer

Unhappy still not impressed

So here I am at 180 days (for real this time) and up at the crack of dawn to make my ADR online and the system will only allow me to make the reservation for the 1st day! Nothing beyond that even though we're staying onsite (at Poly). Grrrrrr. Now I'm going to have to hang out until 7 and wait it out do it over the phone and I'm going to be less than impressed if I can't get reservations. Yes, I know the world won't end but still, stupid online system!

Old 02-12-2013, 06:40 AM   #8
KidaniMom
Mouseketeer

I am having the exact same trouble! I am on the phone and she is having trouble too, but I got everything important. Yay!!
KidaniMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:55 AM   #9
Fredericks44
Earning My Ears

Disney is having some serious issues with all their systems right now! Everytime I try to use "my experience" to link reservations it pulls them up and then says error. My travel agents system froze when she was booking my stay (also at poly) thus booking me two vacations and charging me twice. Can I be so bold as to say this new website sucks?! I can't even navigate it to plan my restaurants because it keeps navigating to the wrong place/and or getting error messages.

At least my vacation is so far away that I have plenty of time for disney to fix! I sure hope you get all the ADRs you wanted, sure it's not the end of the world but its your vacation and you should get the bookings you want. Plus, what a letdown! Counting down the days to 180 and then not getting anywhere
Old 02-12-2013, 08:40 AM   #10
TNixon123
Earning My Ears

Today is my day 180 (online said 179?), but I also couldn't make any ADRs past my first day of arrival...I suppose the +10 wasn't recognized even though I was logged in and could see my resort/package information.

I called as soon as the lines were available and the wonderful agent was able to get me what I wanted and the times I wanted. It was a pleasant ordeal really and she didn't have any issues.

BTW - this is my first post here. Seems like a great place!

-Terry
TNixon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:01 PM   #11
catpowers
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by catpowers View Post
So here I am at 180 days (for real this time) and up at the crack of dawn to make my ADR online and the system will only allow me to make the reservation for the 1st day! Nothing beyond that even though we're staying onsite (at Poly). Grrrrrr. Now I'm going to have to hang out until 7 and wait it out do it over the phone and I'm going to be less than impressed if I can't get reservations. Yes, I know the world won't end but still, stupid online system!
I was able to get all of my reservations taken care of when I called at 7am this morning (thanks Javier!!) and honestly it wasn't the end of the world that I had to call instead of doing it online (but it was still annoying!). I was still able to get the everything including dinner at BOG for my daughter's birthday and only had to compromise on one resv, Via Napoli for my son's birthday - we either had to eat at 4:30 or 8:15, so early it is! Oh, and I was late for work again (I was late yesterday too because I tried to do the ADR's yesterday). I checked out "My Disney Experience" and all my meal reservations are coming up but my cabana reservation at TL is missing. Now I have to go figure out how to get that in there! Ahhh....got love this new system

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: