Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #301
MrsDrewsky
DIS Veteran

I love the picture of Otaku doing the princess pose.

I can't get over the Claudia pictures. The carousel and the first haircut Just too cute for words.

I'm so excited to get our little guy's first haircut at WDW. I hope he has enough hair by the time we go to get it cut at the barbershop. If the old wives tale about heartburn is true it shouldn't be a problem.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:52 PM   #302
PhoenixStrength
Waiting for my fairytale!

I love all of the PP pictures, and the ones of Claudia getting her first haircut!!!

Heat, humidity and a great Mother/Daughter trip! A May TR
Alien Encounter gave me PTSD!! A Dec '14 PTR

PhoenixStrength is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #303
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

Love the princess PP poses. Too funny and great that she was a good sport about it.

Great haircut photos too! Love the funny face one-she seems to be to be saying "can we get out of here already?"
shan23877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:04 AM   #304
AvasMommy526
Mouseketeer

Omg I'm behind, I need a vacation lol!!
I love the Minnie Ears, you gals look so cute
Osbourne Lights are amazing, I have never seen them in person and they are one of my top reasons to need to visit during Christmas! I'm so glad you found the elusive purple cat, it's so fun searching for the hidden Mickeys and such in Disney!!
Love, love Claudia's hair cut photos and her first ride! I think a carrousel is the PERFECT first ride for a little princess She is just too cute for words
And even though the crowds were scary, I'm glad you were finally feeling better!

AvasMommy526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:44 AM   #305
Tiggerrn2
DIS Veteran

Adorable photos! Love the first haircut pix. She is getting so big so fast.
August 1981 offsite-Kissimmee WDW-Magic Kingdom August 1984 offsite-Celebration WDW-MK and Epcot, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center April 1987 offsite WDW-MK 15 year celebration January 1990 offsite WDW-MGM June 1996 CBR WDW-MK, Epcot and MGM / Universal Studios October 2004 AKL WDW-MK, Epcot, MGM and AK with MNSSHP July 2005 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Disneyland and DCA / San Diego -Sea World and Wild Animal Park October 2006 WL and MNSSHP. July 2007 Disneyland and DCA / San Francisco June 2008 DL and DCA Grand Californian wedding August 2008 Beach Club All Parks April 2009 DL and DCA DD 11th BirthdayOctober2009 POR Food/Wine and MNSSHP Moms Only December 2010-First Holiday Trip July 2011 Disneyland Hotel DL and DCA June 2012 CSR and Poly Sept/Oct 2012 CBR Mom's only with MNSSHP July and Aug 2013 POP to Beach Club with the boys then Girls Only at A of A to AKL
Check out My Beach Club Trip Report - loads of pixhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....ferrerid=98667
TR from 2012 "How Could You?" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009569.
New TR in progress-The "How Could You" Rides Again - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172306
Tiggerrn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #306
Pluto0809
DIS Veteran

All caught up!

I'm not sure I could ever eat one of those turkey legs, they just don't look appetizing. Scary moment from my trip last week, I saw a boy, about 10 or 11 almost choke to death on one of those turkey legs. Luckily there was a CM there that knew what to do.

I love your Minnie ears! I almost got a pair on this trip but headbands usually give me a headache so I passed.

The Osborne lights are just so beautiful. The Streets of America just seemed boring this trip without them.

Cute PP pictures at MK! I can't believe the wait times. 50 minutes for IASW? That's crazy.

Claudia looks like she really enjoyed her first ride on the Carousel. And the pictures of her haircut are just adorable.
Pluto0809 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #307
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
50 minutes fit It's a Small World? I don't even want to wait 5 minutes.

That does it....Claudia is the absolutely cutest peanut I have ever seen! I love the haircut photos.

And great photopass pics too....especially the "princess".
50 minutes was not even the worse we saw that day for IASW!

Awwww, thank you so much!

We were lucky to have gotten such a great PP photographer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsDrewsky View Post
I love the picture of Otaku doing the princess pose.

I can't get over the Claudia pictures. The carousel and the first haircut Just too cute for words.

I'm so excited to get our little guy's first haircut at WDW. I hope he has enough hair by the time we go to get it cut at the barbershop. If the old wives tale about heartburn is true it shouldn't be a problem.
I love it too! It took a lot of coaxing to get her to do it though!

Thank you!

I hope your DS has enough hair as well. Claudia had so much hair that it was visible on an ultrasound I got done at 30-something weeks. But then in her first few months of life it all fell off! It was due to the friction of her head on the floor/mattress/carseat, so only two very long strands of hair remained in front of her ears (that's why you can't really see that she has no hair in the back in pictures). At least I had those two strands to cut off for the first haircut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStrength View Post
I love all of the PP pictures, and the ones of Claudia getting her first haircut!!!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
Love the princess PP poses. Too funny and great that she was a good sport about it.

Great haircut photos too! Love the funny face one-she seems to be to be saying "can we get out of here already?"
It took a lot of convincing to get Otaku to pose like a princess, but in the end she did it with a smile.

Yeah, "enough with the pictures!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvasMommy526 View Post
Omg I'm behind, I need a vacation lol!!
I love the Minnie Ears, you gals look so cute
Osbourne Lights are amazing, I have never seen them in person and they are one of my top reasons to need to visit during Christmas! I'm so glad you found the elusive purple cat, it's so fun searching for the hidden Mickeys and such in Disney!!
Love, love Claudia's hair cut photos and her first ride! I think a carrousel is the PERFECT first ride for a little princess She is just too cute for words
And even though the crowds were scary, I'm glad you were finally feeling better!
I'm on March break right now and I'm pretty sure I'll be ready for my next vacation come Monday lunch.

Thanks.

I hope you get a chance to see the Osborne Lights in person. It's a 1000x better than in photos! Yes it's fun searching for those hidden details that Disney does so good!

Those crowds got even scarier later on that day. But yeah, at least I was now physically able to handle them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerrn2 View Post
Adorable photos! Love the first haircut pix. She is getting so big so fast.
Thanks. She IS growing up so fast! I can't believe she'll be 9 months next week!

ronnmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #308
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto0809 View Post
All caught up!

I'm not sure I could ever eat one of those turkey legs, they just don't look appetizing. Scary moment from my trip last week, I saw a boy, about 10 or 11 almost choke to death on one of those turkey legs. Luckily there was a CM there that knew what to do.

I love your Minnie ears! I almost got a pair on this trip but headbands usually give me a headache so I passed.

The Osborne lights are just so beautiful. The Streets of America just seemed boring this trip without them.

Cute PP pictures at MK! I can't believe the wait times. 50 minutes for IASW? That's crazy.

Claudia looks like she really enjoyed her first ride on the Carousel. And the pictures of her haircut are just adorable.
We posted at the same time, almost missed your post!

I don't think those Turkey Legs look appetizing at all. Then again, I hate eating anything off the bone anyway. That must have been scary to see this little boy choking! I'm so glad a CM knew what to do. I really need to learn how to do that too.

Good thing you didn't get a pair of Minnie ears then because these new headbands are even tighter than the old ones. On my Disneymoon I had no problem wearing my ears all day long, but on this trip I often had to take them off because they were giving me a headache too.

If you think 50 minutes for IASW is crazy, wait until you see the wait time for it later that day... Or Living with the Land the next day...

Yes, she had a great time on the Carousel, and so did we watching her. Thanks. The first haircut was a fun experience.
ronnmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:21 PM   #309
loveysbydesign
I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream for miles!

Joining in the fun!!

May 2006-1st family trip to WDW! Loved Windsor Hills! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$1800
Nov. 13-22 2007-2nd trip to WDW with Baby Hartley #3-it's a boy!!! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$2200
May 2009- 3 nights in a 2 bedroom at SSR and then our 1st Disney cruise on the Magic! Total cost for 2 Cat. 12's -upgraded to Cat. 10's=$2900

June 11-20 2010- Our super cheap, surprising the kids, 1st time driving, celebrating Ryan's 3rd birthday trip! Total cost=$950
Nov.12-22, 2010 Took our in-laws along for their 1st trip ever! Stayed at Indian Creek and had a blast!
Oct.10-15, 2011 Crazy Columbus Crowds(did YES program) & cruised on the Dream Oct. 16-20
Oct. 19-29, 2012 Our trip re-do w/the in-laws, swam w/ the manatees & drove home through Sandy!
June 21-30, 2013 Celebrating our 17th anniversary!
loveysbydesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:58 PM   #310
auroralark
Lives for vacation

The pictures of Claudia on the carousel and getting her first haircut are too cute!

Many trips as a kid! Offsite, CBR, Offsite, POR, All Star Sports, Offsite 3x May/June '07 Disneymoon @ BWI *
Sep '07 @ POR * May '09 @ CR * July '09 @ POP!Disneyland! Dec '09 - Jan '10 * Universal! July '10 * Sep '10 @ CSR
Jan '11 @ Poly * Solo! Oct '11 @POR * Feb '12 @ AKL
Our Princess arrived! 7/4/12
auroralark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #311
Disneymoon2013
Dec 2013: 1st time to WDW, getting married, & Disneymooning!

What were you overall thoughts about the quality of the PhotoPass pictures? The second picture of Otaku (with the people/castle out of focus in the background) was a nice portrait shot. Was that a close-up of the first one (done by you in editing) or was that a second shot from the PP photographer?
Disneymoon2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:40 PM   #312
Britard
Mouseketeer

I think it is great that Claudia had so many firsts at Disney so far.

I am also not a fan of the turkey leg-they are always too tendony feeling for me..

Me DH DD DD DS

Disney Trips
2011- January (POP), March (AS sports), April (POR), May (ASMu), August (CSR)
2010- February (POP), April (ASMu), May (ASMo), September (POP), October (AS sports), December (ASMo)
2009- April, August (ASMu), November (FW)
2000- November Honeymoon (CSR)
1997-June (CBR)
And many numerous visits as a kid-mostly at FW
Britard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:29 PM   #313
gracer9977
Happiness is Disney

Wonderful pictures. Just love all the Photo Pass pictures you got and the pictures of Claudia on the carousel and getting her first hair cut are just adorable!!!! I just love her big eyes.

Hoping you managed to get in what you wanted to do even with the crazy crowds and super long lines.

Looking forward to the next update.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:37 AM   #314
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnmel View Post

She seemed to enjoy it, and so did we.

Adorable!

Isn't the First Haircut so fun? We did the same with my DS, such a great memory!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
brookelizabeth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:53 AM   #315
SAT887
DIS Veteran

I think you need to rename your TR.... Something about being the TR filled with cute Claudia pictures!!! Love the carousel pictures, and the haircut!

Also I appreciate the info in photobucket. I had quite a few issues finding pictures after uploading them...
SAT887 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: