Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2013, 07:51 PM   #1
vhazzard
Earning My Ears

Question

I found a pin code in my email for 35% off room only. Our trip is in Sept. If I book now and have to change the date (a day earlier or a day later) will Disney be able to do that? SW doesn't release September flights until Feb 4. I wanted to book it so that our arrival/departure are on the least expensive flights.
vhazzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:17 AM   #2
amos07
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhazzard View Post
I found a pin code in my email for 35% off room only. Our trip is in Sept. If I book now and have to change the date (a day earlier or a day later) will Disney be able to do that? SW doesn't release September flights until Feb 4. I wanted to book it so that our arrival/departure are on the least expensive flights.
You can change the dates as long as they still fit within the offer of the pin code. I am not sure what happens after the pin code expires whether or not you will be able to make changes then.
Register to remove

Old 01-28-2013, 07:24 AM   #3
vhazzard
Earning My Ears

Thanks!

We are booked for POR Sept 15-23. I had to call them to fix a typo in the shipping address so I asked while I had the CM on the phone. He said as long as the change is still with in the pin code dates it would be fine.
vhazzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:26 PM   #4
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhazzard View Post
We are booked for POR Sept 15-23. I had to call them to fix a typo in the shipping address so I asked while I had the CM on the phone. He said as long as the change is still with in the pin code dates it would be fine.
The CM is correct that as long as the dates are still within the pin code dates, it is doable. But you also need to keep in mind that if you have to add a night to the beginning or end, there has to be availability for that extra night as having a reservation already in place does not guarantee a night can be added. If there is no availability under your pin code to add on, you will not be able to do it. With that said, it is always best to book the maximum number of nights you think you might need as it's easier to take nights away later on than it is to add nights.

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: