Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Planning Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2013, 01:18 PM   #76
T16GEM
I must have a funnel cake when I'm in Florida!
Confucious say: Friends don't let friends do AOL

Really enjoyed reading your pre trippie, we are there in October from the 13th to the 3rd Nov, we will be doing MNSSHP as our Dd Will be turning 8 while we are away and this is what she has chosen for her "party" do any of you know when the tickets and dates etc are released? It doesn't seem that long away really but still nothing has come out?
Old 02-22-2013, 01:11 AM   #77
mollies_mum
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by T16GEM
Really enjoyed reading your pre trippie, we are there in October from the 13th to the 3rd Nov, we will be doing MNSSHP as our Dd Will be turning 8 while we are away and this is what she has chosen for her "party" do any of you know when the tickets and dates etc are released? It doesn't seem that long away really but still nothing has come out?
I'm pretty sure that the tickets go on sale in May x
UK Spending Money Game Player #10
Total so far:£200 from Ebay selling
Total from tin: TBC
£35 from Quidco

September 2006 - All Stars, January 2008 - DLH, October 2011 - AKL, October 2013 Lindfields Villa, September 2014 - DLH, October 2015 - Lindfields Villa...
mollies_mum is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-22-2013, 04:28 AM   #78
Julia Ann
DIS Veteran

Welcome back - your photos are beautiful and your dogs look amazing! How exciting to be returning with your family - we too will be returning (not till 2015 - saving the pennies) as a family. Our last trip was for our 1st wedding anniversary in 2006 which set the broodiness in wanting to return next time with a little one to experience the magic with us. Happy planning
5th visit : Oct 2014 AoA DD first visit 4th visit :20th October 2006 - Quality Inn International I-Drive * 3rd visit : 24th August 2003 - Quality Inn International I-Drive * 2nd visit : 6th Oct 2001 - Kissimmee off 192 * 1st visit : 6th Oct 1995 - Somewhere off I4

Julia Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:06 PM   #79
ClaireW
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspberry Bubbles View Post
So I knew that putting in extra hours when Ofsted were inspecting was a good move! My headteacher (I teach two half days and blog the rest of the time whilst I'm a SAHM) has allowed me my time off in November! The holiday is on!
Anyone who volunteers to put in extra hours for Ofsted deserves time off in my opinion! I've gone through Ofsted more than once too and I don't think it ever gets any easier! I personally didn't mind having inspectors observing my lessons but I hated the amount of extra work and time that goes into trying to show the Ofsted team what you and your school are capable of

BTW - cute birthday pics
ClaireW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:01 PM   #80
Raspberry Bubbles
I was Cinderella for the day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciorsdah View Post
Just noticed this!!

I have a spreadsheet that has all my travel dates, park info (opening times/parades etc). I have it broken into 3 different front pages, 1 for "quick view" park opening times and EMH, 1 for the general plan for my holiday and another for any reservation numbers/car hire telephone numbers/hotel telephone numbers etc.

Then I have individual tabs for each day I'm there where I fill everything in for what I hope to achieve that day etc.

This is the first year I've done the DDP so I will be adding in the ADR numbers/locations etc in there too.

Happy to send you a copy of my sheet if you pass me your email address, although you sound really organised so I bet you have one too!!
Oh, that sounds amazing. I loooooove things like that. I'm chasing my tail all of the time lately, I'd love to see your sheet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T16GEM View Post
I hear it was May? I'm so excited, that's ADR time for us! How lovely to be able to celebrate your DD's birthday! I can't wait to hear all about it ~ maybe we'll see you there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia Ann View Post
Welcome back - your photos are beautiful and your dogs look amazing! How exciting to be returning with your family - we too will be returning (not till 2015 - saving the pennies) as a family. Our last trip was for our 1st wedding anniversary in 2006 which set the broodiness in wanting to return next time with a little one to experience the magic with us. Happy planning
Aw, thank you! It will soon come around, and you'll be having your first family trip like us! I'm super broody all of the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireW View Post
Anyone who volunteers to put in extra hours for Ofsted deserves time off in my opinion! I've gone through Ofsted more than once too and I don't think it ever gets any easier! I personally didn't mind having inspectors observing my lessons but I hated the amount of extra work and time that goes into trying to show the Ofsted team what you and your school are capable of

BTW - cute birthday pics
Thanks! I got even cuter photos (I havethem on my blog) and it was so much fun (although sad for me as they are growing so fast). Ofsted is such a pain ~ we got oustanding thankfully so hopefully they'll stay away a while!
DLP '95 Santa Fe - DLP '01 Sequoia Lodge - DFTW PT 18-24 Feb '08 - WDW POR, WL, POFQ, BW, YC, GF, Poly, WL, BC & AKL DFTW and Disneymoon 5-24 Aug '08 - Disney Wonder 17-21 Aug '08 - DLRP Christmas '08, DLH
Raspberry Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:03 PM   #81
Raspberry Bubbles

So sorry I've been away; I had no idea there were responses!

Well, today we registered for the Wine and Dine weekend's Jingle Jungle and the children's races too! We are so excited. I'm updating more on our blog (the link is in my signature) as I go along, so please drop me a line I would love to hear from you!
DLP '95 Santa Fe - DLP '01 Sequoia Lodge - DFTW PT 18-24 Feb '08 - WDW POR, WL, POFQ, BW, YC, GF, Poly, WL, BC & AKL DFTW and Disneymoon 5-24 Aug '08 - Disney Wonder 17-21 Aug '08 - DLRP Christmas '08, DLH
Old 02-05-2014, 07:01 AM   #82
Raspberry Bubbles

We're back (of course!) and I finally started our TR: http://www.keep-up-with-the-jones-fa...dust-bomb.html
Old 02-26-2014, 07:32 AM   #83
Raspberry Bubbles

Chapter Two: Departure Day

http://www.keep-up-with-the-jones-fa...b-chapter.html
Old 03-02-2014, 11:40 AM   #84
NatalieMT
Mouseketeer

How lovely - I love the way you planned telling your children about the trip! Congratulations on your exciting news too, although it can't be long to go now!

NatalieMT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jones family, wdw

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: