Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2013, 06:53 PM   #1
merbobear
DIS Veteran

Adding celebration to ADR online

I was just fiddling with my ADR's, canceled a couple and added a couple for different dates. There is no option (that I could find) to add a celebration to my ressies. Is there a way to do this online (as there was with the 'old' system) that I am missing, or am I fated to call dining?

merbobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:08 AM   #2
merbobear
DIS Veteran

Bump for the daytime crowd

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-26-2013, 03:37 PM   #3
CalSea12
Desperately needs a dose of the magic!

So far I haven't found any way to either, which IMHO is dumb. I think we're doomed to have to call which also stinks bc I make lots of changes.....

Several Trips as a child to DL and DW, 2008-All Star Movies ,2010-Honeymoon Caribbean Beach, November 2013 ASMu
CalSea12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:39 PM   #4
merbobear
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalSea12 View Post
So far I haven't found any way to either, which IMHO is dumb. I think we're doomed to have to call which also stinks bc I make lots of changes.....
Bah..I hate having to call dining! I'll do it, but it's just a hassle.

Old 01-26-2013, 11:33 PM   #5
tarheelmjfan
Proud Redhead
Does anyone have any more secrets to add?

Quote:
Originally Posted by merbobear View Post
Bah..I hate having to call dining! I'll do it, but it's just a hassle.
I agree! If it was my DS's actual birthday, I'd make the call. For a date that was just close to his birthday or my DH or my birthday, I won't bother. I made an ADR for my actual birthday a little while ago, & I don't need a happy birthday or a free cupcake/dessert enough to call. If I could have noted it online like before, I would have. Maybe this is their way of cutting down on the celebrations or maybe it was just an oversight. They're website is famous for being inaccurate or having missing info.
(")_(")

tarheelmjfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:37 PM   #6
merbobear
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelmjfan View Post
I agree! If it was my DS's actual birthday, I'd make the call. For a date that was just close to his birthday or my DH or my birthday, I won't bother. I made an ADR for my actual birthday a little while ago, & I don't need a happy birthday or a free cupcake/dessert enough to call. If I could have noted it online like before, I would have. Maybe this is their way of cutting down on the celebrations or maybe it was just an oversight. They're website is famous for being inaccurate or having missing info.
I was wondering the same! We put our anniversary down for our celebration, but dd(5) has always gotten such a kick out of confetti on the table, a cupcake or special dessert delivered, etc that I can't NOT include the celebrations now!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: