Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2013, 12:08 PM   #61
omgninjas
Earning My Ears

According to this, it's pretty much a wash, as I suspected. Paying OOP for meals would save me about 50 dollars. However, without the DDP, I'd skip a lot of the TS meals we have planned in favour of cheaper (often unhealthier) fare, and would have to pay OOP for the refillable mugs (for 7!!), lose the 15% discount at the activity centre and our group would be splitting bills at each meal instead of all just paying a portion of what the DDP costs and taking turns with tips - To me, that's worth it.
omgninjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:17 PM   #62
Karebear
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden's Momma View Post
It won't let me sign in to download it?????? I keep clicking on the sign in option and nothing is happening...can someone post it here please (if not against the rules)?
It won't let me do it either. When I try to log on, it says error. How are you all getting it to work? Would love to try it!

Karebear is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #63
nonstopdisneymom
Mouseketeer

Okay I emailed the guy. he said To compare apples to apples you would have to add $15pp onto your out-of-pocket because he did not include the FREE refillable mugs that is included in the DP.

For some this may not be a big deal but for me every member would have a refillable mug and that add on $75 onto our out-of-pocket.
nonstopdisneymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:20 PM   #64
Robbi
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karebear View Post
It won't let me do it either. When I try to log on, it says error. How are you all getting it to work? Would love to try it!
At first I couldn't use it either. Then I noticed a notification bar that had an enable editing button that I had to click. It was fine after I did that.
Robbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:28 PM   #65
christianweecare
DIS Veteran

I can't download without first logging in but I don't see a place to register???
Old 01-21-2013, 12:31 PM   #66
frannn
please stop the madnesssss already & tag me
From the TF...someone pls call 911 for Frann, she held her breath until I tagged her and she apparently turned blue and fell down. :)

Having trouble with link

When I click the link on the webpage, I get an "error on page" message. I also tried to login/sigin, and I get the same error. Can someone who already downloaded it post it here, or is that not allowed?
Old 01-21-2013, 12:47 PM   #67
Roccosmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianweecare View Post
I can't download without first logging in but I don't see a place to register???
Same for me... I see "login/sign up" but when I click on it nothing happens

Last edited by Roccosmom; 01-21-2013 at 12:51 PM. Reason: spelling
Roccosmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:12 PM   #68
AngiTN
DIS Veteran

I'm wondering if some of you have browser settings that are preventing the sign in box from opening. I have had it work fine with Chrome on both a MAC and a PC. I have all default settings on Chrome on both systems. So if you are having issues with your browser letting you even download it, try Chrome. It works for me.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:23 PM   #69
MamaJessie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonstopdisneymom View Post
Okay I emailed the guy. he said To compare apples to apples you would have to add $15pp onto your out-of-pocket because he did not include the FREE refillable mugs that is included in the DP.

For some this may not be a big deal but for me every member would have a refillable mug and that add on $75 onto our out-of-pocket.
Good point!
Old 01-21-2013, 02:47 PM   #70
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the mug info
Old 01-21-2013, 03:07 PM   #71
DisneyDiana
DIS Veteran

Yes, thanks for clarifying the refiilable mug situation. We love the mugs and all get one. We had a savings of $20 OOP but with mugs added we will probably save some $. I am one for the convenience of the DDP anyway. We bring my Mom and she is type that will always order the cheapest item even if she really wants the more expensive one. The DDP eliminates this type of thinking for her.

DisneyDiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:04 PM   #72
DonaldnDaisy5
Mouseketeer

I am trying to download the sheet but it says i have to sign up/log in. When i try to click that link nothing happens....any ideas?
DonaldnDaisy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:52 PM   #73
Karebear
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbi View Post
At first I couldn't use it either. Then I noticed a notification bar that had an enable editing button that I had to click. It was fine after I did that.
Thanks for the input--I have been looking for a notification bar or something--there is nothing--just error on page at the bottom. Very frustrating! Can somebody who has downloaded it post it here (or is that not allowed)? Thanks so much!

Old 01-21-2013, 05:14 PM   #74
nkereina
Wendy Darling

I used google chrome and was able to open it fine. For those who can't open it, try another browser.

This is a great tool. I put it all the places we'd like to eat on our next trip even though it would exceed the number of credits we would have on regular DDP, and there was a difference of $7 between OOP entirely vs. doing DDP and paying for some ADRs OOP. So, I think we will do DDP next trip and just pay for the cheapest meals they suggested OOP. It actually is a better deal, since we would get dessert with every meal rather than picking and choosing like we would if we were paying OOP.

As for the discount portion, it shows we are better off getting the free dining discount than taking a room discount. This is also great information.
nkereina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:22 PM   #75
Karebear
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkereina View Post
I used google chrome and was able to open it fine. For those who can't open it, try another browser.
Was able to open it with google chrome--thanks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: