Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2008, 05:57 PM   #1
Bowen9475
DIS Veteran

Club Navigo Vacations?

Has anyone ever heard of Club Navigo vacations? We have gotten several calls from them lately; tonight I took the time to listen to their spiel. They are part of Island One Resorts. They told us we have a $500 vacation credit to use. We know we have never paid for a vacation and not used it. Their offer included 4 days/3 nights in Orlando, 3 days/2 nights in Daytona and 5 days/4 nights in Cancun - which can all be used separately. We would have to attend a 90 minute timeshare presentation during the Orlando portion. I was told we could take advantage of this offer for a $99 activation fee (actually priced at $599 but minus our $500 credit) but I needed to make the decision during tonight's phone call. I explained that I would want to take the time to talk things over with my husband and that they could give us a call back but they would not agree to this. The package need to be booked/paid for tonight which I find funny because they have called us several times lately but they would not be able to call back at a later time and give my husband and I time to discuss this. In the end I just said we would have to pass and hung up. But I wonder, what would have happened if I agreed to the terms tonight? Would we really have gotten the different vacations they offered? Would we be out the $99? Has anyone ever dealt with this company? Are they legit? Thanks for any information
Bowen9475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:07 PM   #2
my2kids
Mouseketeer

club navigo

I dont know about the offer they were giving you but my SIL and BIL own a timeshare thru them and they are on vacation at ormond beach now- but DONT pay the club navigo prices... My DH and I just bought a 3000 point timeshare with them off ebay thru another title company and only paid 900.00. so check them out first.
my2kids is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-03-2009, 10:05 AM   #3
Brian Noble
His Curmudgeonly Highness

The resorts have nice units, but are a little under-developed otherwise. As noted, they are pretty much being given away on the resale market.

I would not buy into them from the developer, for sure.
Brian Noble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:48 PM   #4
Jacky09
Earning My Ears

fraud company

Club Navigo is a fraud company.Don't buy anything from them.We had a very bad experience with them. They insist you to buy something from them and they promise a lot of things to you,but trust us they DO NOT KEEP their promises. Horrible service. They hold you on the phone for the whole day and then you and up with no result. They never have anything available even if you call them 6 months before. Just keep away from them and you'll thank me for this advice.
Jacky09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:53 PM   #5
Fun Bobby
Earning My Ears

Warning to anyone considering club navigo

My wife and I were rooked into a timeshare presentation yesterday morning, luckily I had read some reviews first and it seems nothing has changed in the last ten years of reviews with this company and I believe they still use dishonest practices. First they promise you breakfast with the presentation turned out to be coffee and dounuts that you are not even slowed down to get one (I know its not a big deal but to me becon and eggs or pancakes or something more traditional is breakfast) first missleed. Once Mark (the sales rep) gets us to the table the first thing he tells us is he can send us anywhere in the world for just $149 to $179 thats it!... sounds good to me I think sign me up, then he asks what 5 or 6 places in the world would you like to go, we mention a few places he tells us all of those places would cost thousands of dollars to go there for 7 days if we payed out of our own pocket, however his $179 also soon turns out to be thousands of dollars as well air fair, food, maintenance, taxes, condo fees etc. When we started to question his figures he blew up! throwing his pen on the table raising his voice and becoming very unprofessional. My wife says thats it we are done here, his reply is oh no you signed a contract to sit here for 90 minutes if you want to get your gift (Folks there is no free gift! we pay for the tickets to a theme parks as does everyone else that get coned into this so called presentation) my wife's response is I am good with that if want to sit here and argue for another half an hour. He takes us down to watch the 7 minute movie. When the movie is over I start to tell everyone what an ******* our rep turned into when we dared to question anything he told us (remember it is your money and if you have questions who cares if they don't like it) so he comes into get us and tell us thats it we are done, Joe his co-worker will finish up with us. Now Joe also has to try and get us to buy something so he offers us a complimentrary 8 day 7 night for only $1599.00 he tells us the company makes absolutely nothing on this it is in hopes we change our mind (we are both confused what happened to $149-$179) so we politely decline and explain to Joe that we only payed $710.00 for 8 nights, now Joe is not sure what to say and finishes up the paper work so we can get our gift (remember the tickets we pay for. How things change I have always considered a gift as something that is free and no strings attached)
So our take on this company and its representatives is that there seems to a lot of truth to what we have read misleading, deceitful, dishonest and condescending. It is your money you work hard for it so don't let anyone con you in for it!!
Fun Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote