Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2014, 12:04 PM   #1
DisneyBliss7
''Wish upon a star''

September or October 2015 thread?

Is there a September or October 2015 thread? I know its early, never too early, to start planning for Disney! We are actually going Sept.25th-October 4. I'm so excited! We just went at that same time in 2013 and it was great. Weather was perfect (for us) and crowds were very low

DD-13 DD-10 DS-7 DS-7 DS-3 DH- ME-
DisneyBliss7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 12:19 PM   #2
hsmamainva
DIS Veteran

There's a September 2015 thread in the Resort Section under Countdowns but haven't seen one here yet! We are going September 24 - October 2 at CBR! Happy Planning!

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!

February 2011 (OL) - March 2012 (WH) - May 2013 (WH) - May 2014 (AOA) - August 2014 (AOA) - May 2015 (POP) - August 2015 (POFQ)

hsmamainva is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-03-2014, 08:49 AM   #3
kaylasmom07
Mouseketeer

We are going at that time this year so that's good to hear about the weather and the crowds!

May go again at that time next year. It really depends on my husbands job and my schooling.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:30 PM   #4
claypje
Earning My Ears

So Excited!!!

I just got agreement from my DH to go in September 2015!!! Yay! I can not wait to begin the planning. Plus it is around the time of my DD's bday and DH wants to surprise the kids...Had to share my excitement somewhere and knew this was the only place!
claypje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 03:12 PM   #5
Mrs Grumpy
DIS Veteran

I started a Sept. 2015 thread under the resorts - countdown board. Come join us! Still a little slow. We also have a Facebook page going. I have the link in my thread.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:58 AM   #6
DisneyBliss7
''Wish upon a star''

Happy planning everyone We are surprising the kids this trip too! I have always wanted too, cant wait to see their faces...I will check out the thread in resorts and join the FB page!! Yay!

Old 06-10-2014, 10:12 PM   #7
COsarah
Earning My Ears

We are planning for either Sept or Oct 2015. Any advice? We have only been in January before, but looking for warmer weather.

Here is what I am thinking:

Sept 15 is our anniversary, it would be extra magical to go then.

But, we are foodies and I think Food & Wine would be a real hit for DH and I.

And, if we could tie in a free dining promotion, that would be ideal.

Thoughts? Opinions? Previous experiences?
COsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:00 AM   #8
DisneyBliss7
''Wish upon a star''

Quote:
Originally Posted by COsarah View Post
We are planning for either Sept or Oct 2015. Any advice? We have only been in January before, but looking for warmer weather.

Here is what I am thinking:

Sept 15 is our anniversary, it would be extra magical to go then.

But, we are foodies and I think Food & Wine would be a real hit for DH and I.

And, if we could tie in a free dining promotion, that would be ideal.

Thoughts? Opinions? Previous experiences?

September has very low crowds,,still hot though but that's how we like it...If you enjoy the food than going to the Food and Wine Festival would be a great idea. Even Epcot w/o the F&W Festival has so many great options for foods/restaurants. You could purchase hopper tickets. It will be decorated for Halloween and have the MNSSHP at MK. But you can look on the schedule and see what nights they offer the party if you want to avoid going. We opt to not go to the Halloween party. Where are you thinking about staying? And make sure to wear your Celebrating Anniversary pins

Old 06-17-2014, 05:34 PM   #9
COsarah
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyBliss7 View Post
September has very low crowds,,still hot though but that's how we like it...If you enjoy the food than going to the Food and Wine Festival would be a great idea. Even Epcot w/o the F&W Festival has so many great options for foods/restaurants. You could purchase hopper tickets. It will be decorated for Halloween and have the MNSSHP at MK. But you can look on the schedule and see what nights they offer the party if you want to avoid going. We opt to not go to the Halloween party. Where are you thinking about staying? And make sure to wear your Celebrating Anniversary pins
Thank You! I think we will try to hit the beginning of Food & Wine, I can't imagine coming all the way to Disney and miss the festival by just a few days, so the end of September should be excellent. We like hot weather as well! I hadn't thought much about MNSSHP, I don't think it is right for us, we aren't into character meetings, maybe we will try for a California Grill ADR the night of a party to see the fireworks. I think we will stay value this time, we are really only in the hotel to shower and sleep. Thanks for the advice
COsarah is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: