Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2013, 01:11 PM   #1
mrsmomo
DIS Veteran

Help me figure this out PLEASE!!!!

So last yr was our first family trip back to all four parks since 2004....We tried to get to the lights motors action stunt show but it just didn't happen. We were so close but my dd finally convinced my dh to go on tot! I ran over to get a place in line at lma and while I got in and sat down with ds they did not make it before they stopped letting people in.

Long story longer lol we didnt get to see the show and have never seen the show and dh and ds are car freaks! Well on that trip Nov 2012 a cm had mentioned to make sure to see lma because it will probably be closing.

I made my plans to go this yr with free dining. LMA is still listed as entertainment in HS with one lil glitch. The show times are not availible after Aug 31 2013 other things like indy and dis jr live are there with times why not lma????

If anyone can shed some light on this subject or if there is a thread with these detials that I have missed PLEASE enlighten me!!!!

mrsmomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:21 PM   #2
mjpisani21
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmomo View Post
So last yr was our first family trip back to all four parks since 2004....We tried to get to the lights motors action stunt show but it just didn't happen. We were so close but my dd finally convinced my dh to go on tot! I ran over to get a place in line at lma and while I got in and sat down with ds they did not make it before they stopped letting people in.

Long story longer lol we didnt get to see the show and have never seen the show and dh and ds are car freaks! Well on that trip Nov 2012 a cm had mentioned to make sure to see lma because it will probably be closing.

I made my plans to go this yr with free dining. LMA is still listed as entertainment in HS with one lil glitch. The show times are not availible after Aug 31 2013 other things like indy and dis jr live are there with times why not lma????

If anyone can shed some light on this subject or if there is a thread with these detials that I have missed PLEASE enlighten me!!!!

Last year when we went the times changed a few times due to weather and crowds. I'd keep checking. I'm sure they will post them at some point. It's a popular show so I doubt they'd not have it.
Register to remove

Old 05-25-2013, 02:18 PM   #3
Reddy
Scrapbooker

I'm going to wish you luck on it
the rumor is that is where the new/next carsland is going to go - nothing for certain but with the last round of people moving around that person in charge of carsland DL got moved to DHS - is the Backlot tour list?? that is the other spot that is suppose to go bye-bye
Old 05-25-2013, 02:55 PM   #4
mrsmomo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddy View Post
I'm going to wish you luck on it
the rumor is that is where the new/next carsland is going to go - nothing for certain but with the last round of people moving around that person in charge of carsland DL got moved to DHS - is the Backlot tour list?? that is the other spot that is suppose to go bye-bye
I would b happy to c carsland come it looks awesome! However, after we get 2 c lma lol!
mrsmomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:01 PM   #5
Reddy
Scrapbooker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmomo View Post
I would b happy to c carsland come it looks awesome! However, after we get 2 c lma lol!
I'm hoping to send the guys - it is on the list of things to do - got a scrapbook page made up for it
Old 05-25-2013, 07:58 PM   #6
rteetz
DIS Veteran

LMA would not close until something is announced. Carsland is now just a small rumor and Star Wars land is the big rumor. LMA times vary and you will just need to keep checking. As far as anyone knows LMA is not closing as of right now so just keep checking.

disney lover at heart

rteetz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: