Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #1
princessap
DIS Veteran

Where are my dining reservations?

I have tried for weeks now to look up my dining reservations with no luck. I need to cancel some and don't want to wait on the phone...any suggestions?
princessap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:24 PM   #2
figment_jii
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessap View Post
I have tried for weeks now to look up my dining reservations with no luck. I need to cancel some and don't want to wait on the phone...any suggestions?
Do you still have your email confirmations? Or the confirmation numbers at least? If you have those, you can manually add them to the new site and then cancel the ones that you want to. The process is time consuming. Without the confirmation number, I think you'll probably need to call. When I migrated to the new site, despite the system saying they were linking the info from the old site to the new site, only my room reservations showed up (after about 5 minutes). None of the dining reservations made the transition.
figment_jii is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-08-2013, 02:38 PM   #3
princessap
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by figment_jii View Post
Do you still have your email confirmations? Or the confirmation numbers at least? If you have those, you can manually add them to the new site and then cancel the ones that you want to. The process is time consuming. Without the confirmation number, I think you'll probably need to call. When I migrated to the new site, despite the system saying they were linking the info from the old site to the new site, only my room reservations showed up (after about 5 minutes). None of the dining reservations made the transition.
I have all the confirmation numbers and it just keeps saying that the system is unable to retrieve reservations at this time.
princessap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:42 PM   #4
Snow Shoe
What time is the 3 o'clock parade?

The new web site is a real pain to deal with. I still wanted to get to the old site, so I deleted all of my cookies. Then I retyped the Disney name and the old site came up. I was then able to see my reservations, and ADR's through the old site.

Walt Disney World... been there, done that, GOING BACK!

DLP trip...WOW!!
30th Anniversary trip...DOUBLE WOW!!!!!
Family Trip Christmas 2007...Unbelievable!!!
Retiement trip 2008...DL and WDW Outstanding!!!
Snow Shoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:43 PM   #5
figment_jii
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessap View Post
I have all the confirmation numbers and it just keeps saying that the system is unable to retrieve reservations at this time.
There have been some reports that the new site isn't able to retrieve some reservations, but I don't know which ones those are for. I managed to add all of my dining (no shows or pre-pays) ADRs to the site yesterday, but I've been having problems getting the site to load today. While this won't help you specifically, I'd give the site a bit more time to shake out and see if the ADRs might load themselves or allow you to load them at a later date. The new site seems pretty buggy and Disney appears to be slowly working through the bugs.
figment_jii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:47 PM   #6
Mousemom
DIS Veteran

We were making changes to our resort and dining reservations. I was able to pull them up before the new website but was not able to after the new site started. When I called, the reservation person, she had a hard time finding them as well. She stated that there was a lot of problems with the new site but Disney was trying to correct. You may end up having to call. Get a cup of coffee and a comfortable couch because it may take a while.
Mousemom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: