Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2013, 12:20 AM   #121
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindianne320 View Post
Loving the new report! So excited for you to begin your new journey!
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_88 View Post
I'm glad I checked back tonight! I am going to bed now to dream happy Disney thoughts.
Great job snagging that Mrs. Potts role! I can't wait to see the New Fantasyland too.
I am a dedicated water drinker too. But I actually like apple juice so I may need to try the drink from Gaston's tavern.
I really really want to ride the mermaid ride. And I want to ride the new seven dwarfs mine ride too.
Good Night.
Me too! Thanks for reading!
You're going to love New Fantasyland!
Yeah then you'll probably like Le Fou's Brew!
It's SO BEAUTIFUL. And me too!
Good night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katt789 View Post
Those pancakes look absolutely amazing! You’re really giving me quite the list of places to be eating around Disney on my future trips!!

Hahaha you know me, I gotta scope out all of the best places to eat so I can tell you guys!

A day by the pool certainly sounds like a fantastic way to spend New Year’s Eve day!! Ahaha! I totally pretended to be a mermaid when I was growing up….and all the time…ahahah! I also like that you guys are taking it slow, and not really going crazy in the parks, a nice pool day and breakfast, yay!

It was! There was NO way I was dealing with those crowds. Bahaha when I was 5-8 I LEGITIMATELY wished I was a mermaid. I wished I was Melody from Little Mermaid II.

MONORAIL PIN!! JEALOUS!! Have you seen the Monorail Iphone cases on redbubble.com ??

YES.

Crab legs look so odd of a thing to eat…like…when did we decide that it looked like a good idea? I’ve obviously never had them, but want to try them! Cape May, again, added onto my list of places to eat! I like your Mom’s way of dessert, I definitely do that at buffets too!! You gotta try one of everything, and then go back for the best ones!

Hahaha very true! They are DELICIOUS that's why! You'll love Cape May - it's so good! And yeah, she's a smart lady.

Sounds like a fantastic new years celebration, definitely more exciting than mine! Woo…working til past midnight…haha!

Aww boo working

Aw man, I love traveling solo so much!! You can really do whatever you want and go wherever you want to go! It’s safe to say that I only went on 2 rides in MK this last trip, bahah! Those are amazing photos of the castle!

So do I! It's freeing. Thank you!

New Fantasyland is so gorgeous, my camera/picture taking skills just couldn’t do it justice, but I’m glad to see you can!! Ahaha, oh no! Not your brother! I totally missed that tweet! HA! I’m dying at the “no one destroys your family like Gaston!” AAAHHH

Aw thank you! That's quite the compliment! Bahaha I was full of frumpiness tonight.

I need to try the cinnamon buns from back there, they look super tasty! I finally tried a bakery one in Sept and it wasn’t as amazing as I thought it was going to be! I have to disagree about the Le Fou’s Brew though, but I am a HUGE apple juice lover, I’ll drink that stuff always. And the Caramel apple spice from starbucks, yes PLEASE! Haha, I like that you got the souvenir cup though!

Yeah you do! I'm glad you liked your Main Street Bakery one!! And oh I understand. I don't know why I didn't like it. I'm still confused. I need to try it again.

Dinner looks great!! I love all the Mexican food (all the time) and those taco’s look tasty! Yay! I’m glad your wait for enchanted tales wasn’t that long! The wait time was crazy while I was there! I also fell in love with the fact that they had so much of the broadway music playing in the area, I heard the instrumental version of “Maison De Lunes” one day in Gastons, it was awesome!!

YUM me too. Yeah 40 minutes wasn't awful but it was still pretty long. I'll have to listen for that next time!

Aw! You look like such an adorable kid having the time of your life during the story! Those bookmarks are cute! I think I’m going to have to volunteer for it next time.

Haha aww thank you! You definitely should!

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
GAH THOSE PANCAKES LOOK AMAZING. The GFC is one of those places I always say I'm gonna go to and then I don't. Between this and your last report, now I really want to.

Well how about we go there when you come visit me!?

I didn't know they dropped balloons in the GF lobby! That's awesome.

I KNOW. There are too many great places to go on New Year's Eve!

I pretend I'm a mermaid in pools too and I was literally just talking to someone about it an hour ago!

Hahaha oh Ariel. She has affected us all. And I love it.

Awww I feel so bad for Jonathan. He will just have to do a make-up trip when you're on the CP!

Yes he will!

That's so weird that they didn't count down to the New Year! The ending sounds as epic as I would expect, though!

I know! I was confused. But it was BEAUTIFUL.

hahahaha I don't even know Preston.... but I can tell we would get along.

Hahaha but really. You would. It's okay... when we all move to Disney someday you will get to meet him.

YAY NEW FANTASYLAND! I never got to see it in the daylight, so I am looking forward to that.

Haha I didn't even realize that you only saw it at night but you're totally right! AH it's so pretty during the day!

More Lefou's Brew for me... muhahahaha. I got the Belle cup too (: OH how I love it. I get so happy when I drink out of it! They didn't have the cinnamon rolls when I was there but I am dying to try the new icing.

It's so cute! And YUM yes. You have to.

I'm really happy that the tower is there but if they don't open a Tangled ride/show/attraction/whatever in the next couple of years or so they are out of their minds! So much potential!!!

SERIOUSLY. Or they just need more Tangled merchandise. I don't think they realize what they're missing out on.

Did you see the Nautilus in the Mermaid queue? A haunted mansion ghost pointed it out to me at MNSSHP. hahaha. And there are hidden Mickeys in the rocks that I found on my own. I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT THAT. Ahh memories.

No! You'll have to show me that. That's really cool!

"Suck it, fishes, I'm married. YEAH." LMAO

Bahaha I was hoping you would appreciate that.

"Look at all my friends" youuuu are cracking me up tonight frump!

I'm really popular.

I can't even explain the utter fit that I went into when I did Enchanted Tales. I can't wait to write about that in my TR. It was THE BEST.

I can't wait to hear about it!!!

Ummm that picture of you sitting on the floor with the kids hahahahaha I love you.
BAHAHA thank you. I think I laughed about this comment for 5 minutes straight. No lie. LOL at my life.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:11 AM   #122
RachelNinja
Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life!

Wow, you really were serious about being determined to finish your TR and posting tons of updates! Thanks for the entertainment this morning as I mope about having to go to work as I eat my oatmeal. I'm now thinking about all the food that you have eaten, and my oatmeal does NOT compare. Even though it's early, I could totally go for some cod nuggets and mac and cheese along with some chips and salsa. Oh, and might as well throw a crepe in there too!

Weird and Ninja Shout Out to You (Jan '15 TR in progress) // Mr. and Mrs. Weak Sauce Go the Distance (May '12 Disneymoon TR) // Delicious Indeed! (Feb '11 TR) // Saving Dole Whip Float Money (Feb '11 PTR) // Weird and Ninja’s Pre-Disneymoon (April '10 TR) // It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! (April '10 PTR) // A DISer's Trip of Firsts! (Feb '08 TR) // The Flat Adventures of Weird and Ninja! (Living the Life Outside of VMK)

BLOG / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER - Msg me here if you want to follow
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-16-2013, 07:12 AM   #123
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Ahhh I can't wait to see New Fantasyland. I love Prince Eric's castle-it looks absolutely amazing.
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIP: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
Old 01-16-2013, 07:16 AM   #124
pattiken
Mouseketeer

Im loving your quick updates!! You are such a sweet girl Jess..I feel like I am there with you crying at all the wonderful moments! I love the feeling of just wandering aimlessly taking everything in..great way to spend a morning!

me , DH , DS 16 , DD 11

universal studios..hard rock hotel 2012 trip report...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3002065
7 days disney at staying at SSR...ongoing report sep 2012http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3008157
Old 01-16-2013, 07:54 AM   #125
Enchantress01
Prince Charming likes my shoes!

Smile

I’m here! Thanks for the twitter link and great instagram pics, so thoughtful of you until posting the BEST TRIP REPORT EVER!!! (O.K., I say that about all of your trip reports)

Ahhhhh, the Beach Club! Your pics make me feel like being there again. There’s nothing like those relaxing mornings, feeling like you have the whole place to yourself. And everything around you sparkles at night while you just relax on the beach. And that smell; I love it!!! I nearly passed out from constantly sniffing that divine beachy air in the lobby. But you must have inhaled the yummy smell from the gingerbread carousel. Perfection!

Your brother’s plate at Cape May Cafe proves we share a brain. Those piping hot crab legs were not safe with me around and the seafood chowder has such big chunks of crab, clams, etc. No guessing about microscopic bits there. Hope he's feeling better by the way.

DH wants to stay at the YaCHT Club next time. I am seriously addicted to the Beach club, but your pictures put it in a whole new light; I may have to cave in – just once!

Too funny about the food pics. DD is so embarrased when I take them. I just say to gawkers, “It’s for my blog.” I got that from someone’s TR – works like a charm. (oh, I don’t have a blog)

Surprising your dad and Jon at Splitsville was the best! He was so excited! My mom, DD and I hope to do a girls trip and my mom loves bowling. Great way to surprise the bowing enthusiasts in the family! Thanks for the tip about getting there early.

We’re usually known for covering a lot of ground at Disney but your famlily makes even the most efficient planners look like rookies! Wedwdw is right, you must have body doubles!

You’re a star! You would make such a beautiful Belle. I hope you get to greet us someday!!!

The fireworks at MK are just beyond. I can’t imagine what it must feel like surrounding you like that. Thanks for giving us a wonderful idea of what it is like though.

Such great posts and so little time!!!!

DHMe DS(w/DIL and Grandcutie #1 , Grandcutie #2 ) DS DSGF DD
Old 01-16-2013, 08:32 AM   #126
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

I find it really cool they do the balloon drop at the Grand Floridian. I would SOOO want to be there for that!

Stormalong Bay is INCREDIBLE. The sand at the bottom is so cool and I could just spend hours in that pool…(it rhymes! ).

The Haunted Mansion CM pin you got is SO cool. LOVE.

Your sunset pictures are amazing. ♥

I heard the New Year’s Illuminations got all messed up because they did it 5 minutes late or something.

Oh my GOD. I can’t believe the line for Be Our Guest!

I tried the Le Fous Brew in November and I enjoyed it a lot, but it was REALLY cold that night so I couldn’t finish it. I think it would be best in summer!

The maple frosting was good on the cinnamon bun? It sounds nasty to me but I will have to give it a try!

I don’t think I have ever gone on the Liberty Belle and I haven’t been to Tom Sawyer’s Island. I know they aren’t the most popular attractions ever, but who doesn’t want a tour of Frontierland?!

The queue for the Little Mermaid is FANTASTIC. The Imagineers did SUCH a great job with that and everything else!

I got casted as one of the suits in armor for Enchanted Tales. SUCH AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:01 AM   #127
Disneymad1993
Mouseketeer

Loving the updates!! I honestly cannot wait to explore New Fantasyland this summer!! It looks amazing :D

I love the bookmark for taking part!! I will definitely have to make sure I get a part!! Lol

Looking forward to hearing about your DCP, it'll get me all excited for my ICP in June :D Good luck for travelling down and checking in!! I'll be following on twitter
2013 June 10th - August 16th Walt Disney World Cast Member!! Quick Service Food and Beverage at Blizzard Beach!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:48 AM   #128
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelNinja View Post
Wow, you really were serious about being determined to finish your TR and posting tons of updates! Thanks for the entertainment this morning as I mope about having to go to work as I eat my oatmeal. I'm now thinking about all the food that you have eaten, and my oatmeal does NOT compare. Even though it's early, I could totally go for some cod nuggets and mac and cheese along with some chips and salsa. Oh, and might as well throw a crepe in there too!
Oh yeah, I'm VERY serious. I leave in 4 days so expect this baby to be finished before sunday.

You're so welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Sorry to make real life and normal food seem boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
Ahhh I can't wait to see New Fantasyland. I love Prince Eric's castle-it looks absolutely amazing.
You will be blown away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattiken View Post
Im loving your quick updates!! You are such a sweet girl Jess..I feel like I am there with you crying at all the wonderful moments! I love the feeling of just wandering aimlessly taking everything in..great way to spend a morning!
Thank you! I gotta keep this moving because I will be VERY busy in Florida! Aww you are so sweet. Thank you so much! So do I - it really is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress01 View Post
I’m here! Thanks for the twitter link and great instagram pics, so thoughtful of you until posting the BEST TRIP REPORT EVER!!! (O.K., I say that about all of your trip reports)

You're so welcome! I'm glad you like it so far!

Ahhhhh, the Beach Club! Your pics make me feel like being there again. There’s nothing like those relaxing mornings, feeling like you have the whole place to yourself. And everything around you sparkles at night while you just relax on the beach. And that smell; I love it!!! I nearly passed out from constantly sniffing that divine beachy air in the lobby. But you must have inhaled the yummy smell from the gingerbread carousel. Perfection!

You just hit the nail right on the head! Ahh what a beautiful image. Why can't I just live there!?

Your brother’s plate at Cape May Cafe proves we share a brain. Those piping hot crab legs were not safe with me around and the seafood chowder has such big chunks of crab, clams, etc. No guessing about microscopic bits there. Hope he's feeling better by the way.

They're so delicious! YUM.

DH wants to stay at the YaCHT Club next time. I am seriously addicted to the Beach club, but your pictures put it in a whole new light; I may have to cave in – just once!

Seriously, give the Yacht Club a chance. It's SO gorgeous. I actually think it might beat the Beach Club for me. (only my .01% though) It's SO wonderful.

Too funny about the food pics. DD is so embarrased when I take them. I just say to gawkers, “It’s for my blog.” I got that from someone’s TR – works like a charm. (oh, I don’t have a blog)

Haha works every time! Sometimes I get asked if I do food reviews and I say yes. SO THE FOOD BETTER BE DARN GOOD!

Surprising your dad and Jon at Splitsville was the best! He was so excited! My mom, DD and I hope to do a girls trip and my mom loves bowling. Great way to surprise the bowing enthusiasts in the family! Thanks for the tip about getting there early.

Yeah that was really fun! That sounds like a great idea! You're welcome.

We’re usually known for covering a lot of ground at Disney but your famlily makes even the most efficient planners look like rookies! Wedwdw is right, you must have body doubles!

Haha nope just a lot of experience and Disney dedication. The funny thing is that I barely had any plans for this trip. Just my ADR's!

You’re a star! You would make such a beautiful Belle. I hope you get to greet us someday!!!

Aww thank you so much. You don't know how badly I want to! It's my biggest dream!

The fireworks at MK are just beyond. I can’t imagine what it must feel like surrounding you like that. Thanks for giving us a wonderful idea of what it is like though.

It is surreal - that's for sure! You're welcome!

Such great posts and so little time!!!!
Haha thank you for reading them all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsDis View Post
I find it really cool they do the balloon drop at the Grand Floridian. I would SOOO want to be there for that!

I know I do too! There are so many cool New Years Eve celebrations - how can you even choose?!

Stormalong Bay is INCREDIBLE. The sand at the bottom is so cool and I could just spend hours in that pool…(it rhymes! ).

Haha yay rhyming! But I totally agree with you.

The Haunted Mansion CM pin you got is SO cool. LOVE.

Thanks!

Your sunset pictures are amazing. ♥

Thank you!

I heard the New Year’s Illuminations got all messed up because they did it 5 minutes late or something.

That would make sense.

Oh my GOD. I can’t believe the line for Be Our Guest!

Yeah considering I am going to live there for 6 months... there's NO way that was happening.

I tried the Le Fous Brew in November and I enjoyed it a lot, but it was REALLY cold that night so I couldn’t finish it. I think it would be best in summer!

Yeah definitely!

The maple frosting was good on the cinnamon bun? It sounds nasty to me but I will have to give it a try!

Oh yes it was delicious! Not nasty at all!

I don’t think I have ever gone on the Liberty Belle and I haven’t been to Tom Sawyer’s Island. I know they aren’t the most popular attractions ever, but who doesn’t want a tour of Frontierland?!

I know, it's such a hidden part of WDW that's fun to explore on solo trips!

The queue for the Little Mermaid is FANTASTIC. The Imagineers did SUCH a great job with that and everything else!

I agree!

I got casted as one of the suits in armor for Enchanted Tales. SUCH AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE.
Very lucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneymad1993 View Post
Loving the updates!! I honestly cannot wait to explore New Fantasyland this summer!! It looks amazing :D

I love the bookmark for taking part!! I will definitely have to make sure I get a part!! Lol

Looking forward to hearing about your DCP, it'll get me all excited for my ICP in June :D Good luck for travelling down and checking in!! I'll be following on twitter
Thank you so much! I am excited for you to see it!
I know, it's such a creative idea.
Thank you so much! Let me know when you come down and start your program!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:58 AM   #129
Marsheliz
DIS Veteran

OH M GEE, that is the coolest pool I have ever seen in my life! You are really making me consider deluxe!!
Cape May Cafe looks so delicious!!
Voyage of TLM looks amazing and so colorful!!
Where do you get your disney shirts? So cute
I want to plan another trip ASAP! My mom is very sick right now and it's just not a good time to plan a trip with things being so up in the air...
Go on another trip so I can read another TR, serious best one I have read!

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing.. The dreams that you dream... Really do come true....

April 2005- Offsite.. My now DH's first time
December 2005- Offsite ( ENGAGED at MK)
December 2007- Offsite ( Pregnant with Lawson)
February 2011-All Star Sport ( Pregnant with Landen)
September 2012- 1 night @ POFQ
September 2012- 3 nights @ AOA
October 2013- Caribbean Beach Resort
June 2014- Weekend Surprise at Port Orleans Riverside!

October 2013 TR- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3207813
Old 01-16-2013, 10:10 AM   #130
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

I was way behind on updates, so hopefully I can remember everything I wanted to comment on!

Splitsville looks & sounds amazing! These were the first pictures I have seen of it, but I've listened to the DIS podcasts about it and it sounds so awesome! I really wish it had been open this past trip we took because with my parents along to watch DS, it would have been so fun for me and DH to do one night. I don't know if DS will be old enough to take along when we go this year, so may have to save it for a future trip.

Your food pics from Flying Fish had my mouth watering...That potato wrapped snapper looks like heaven on a plate! This is the second TR I've read with a great review of FF, and it is sounding more and more like a place I will need to try!

Love the artwork of Larry Dotson. It is SO HARD to look through his prints and not want one of each! We bought a small one of Cinderella Castle with Tink flying over it on our honeymoon, and on our 2011 trip we bought the 40th Anniversary print of the MK Train Station. They are both hanging in our living room right now! We almost bought his one of the train station with the train parked out front for DS's room since he is crazy about trains right now, but we didn't and I'm regretting it now. Hopefully we can get it on our trip later this year! Sorry for that ramble. We just really adore his work!!

WOW The NYE fireworks at MK look absolutely incredible!!! I don't know if I have the patience required to take a trip at that time of year and see them in person, but WOW!

What great pics of the FLE. I can't wait to see that in person either! Although I've ridden Little Mermaid in DL already, I'm really looking forward to seeing the queue! I adore that ride. But you're right, they definitely had a hard time portraying Ariel's hair!! I get what they were going for, but geez, it's bad!! Always loved Eric's castle, so I'm really looking forward to seeing that. The line for lunch at Be Our Guest has me a little freaked out! Hopefully the excitement will have died down some by the time we go in October. I really hope we can get to a meal there, either lunch or dinner!

The Enchanted Tales with Belle show looks so cute. How fun that you were cast as Mrs. Potts! I've listened to them talk about that on the DIS as well, and didn't get how everyone would be the different characters, but the cutouts make total sense. Very cute idea for a show!
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/"I Wanna See My Castle!" October 2013 TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge Adventures at 40"! May 2014 TR
Old 01-16-2013, 11:02 AM   #131
leopardmickeyears
The Lost Princess

OMG THAT PIZZA AND RED VELVET at Splitsville LOOK AMAZING!!
Old 01-16-2013, 11:38 AM   #132
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak508 View Post

Then I made my way over to Main Street USA and looked in the shops. The Main Street Cinema had artwork by an artist named Larry Dotson and he was actually in the shop today signing his pieces! I flipped through his pictures and they were GORGEOUS. I seriously wanted to buy them all! Every one of his paintings were very park/resort specific and they were so well done. I need to remember to look him up if I am ever looking into buying Disney artwork!
you really should start collecting them, we get the smaller ones that are like 5x7 and with the backing fit perfect in a 8x11 frame. somewhere between 20 and 25 bucks over the years when we bought them.

we have 6 already and all of them are signed by him from 3 different trips.

he has even personalized them all 2 of them to our kids with there names on them with there first visit highlighted in his note to them.

so yes i would say you should start buying them when you go down there for your program.

just check his website he has all of his scheduled signings on there.

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
Old 01-16-2013, 11:41 AM   #133
leopardmickeyears
The Lost Princess

Oh my lord, I can't believe how much progress is done on the Seven Dwarve's Mine Train!

THE TOWER THE TOWER MY TOWER!!! My thoughts exactly, most perfect-amazing-beautiful-wonderful-magical bathroom EVER
Old 01-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #134
MissManda
DIS Veteran

Hi there! I'm usually a trip report lurker but wanted to say CONGRATS on starting your DCP soon! I'm can't imagine how overwhelmed with excitement that you must feel right now. Good luck to you!!

1st Trip- May 2009- CBR
2nd Trip- Sept 2010- POFQ- MNSSHP
3rd Trip-June 2012- Offsite condo.
4th Trip- possibly a solo??? TBD
Old 01-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #135
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

Reading your Splitsville update and how the timing seemed perfect, it got me thinking. What if they pretend there is a long wait, just so you go eat, then when you're done it's magically your turn? That would be great marketing...

I feel your brother's pain. I spent NYE in Disney in my bed at the resort. I tried to stay up, but I didn't want to push myself too hard and then regret it the following days.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: