Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #61
Marsheliz
DIS Veteran

LOVE your writing style!
The resort looks oh so awesome- I hope to one day be able to snag deluxe!
On a side note- Your hair is soooo long and pretty! YOu are a beautiful girl.
Food at the steakhouse looks so good and doesnt help that I haven't ate yet today.. UGH. Can't wait to read more!

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing.. The dreams that you dream... Really do come true....

April 2005- Offsite.. My now DH's first time
December 2005- Offsite ( ENGAGED at MK)
December 2007- Offsite ( Pregnant with Lawson)
February 2011-All Star Sport ( Pregnant with Landen)
September 2012- 1 night @ POFQ
September 2012- 3 nights @ AOA
October 2013- Caribbean Beach Resort
June 2014- Weekend Surprise at Port Orleans Riverside!

October 2013 TR- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3207813
June 2014 TR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3293489
Old 01-11-2013, 09:49 PM   #62
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

I'm here! I excited to follow along again!
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-11-2013, 10:07 PM   #63
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Joining in! I'm excited to hear about your trip and also your DCP experiences. I'm still wondering if you'll cross paths with my sister.

Oh, and I really like the scarf you are wearing in that first picture in your introduction!
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIP: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
Old 01-11-2013, 10:22 PM   #64
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by katt789 View Post
Hey!! Thanks for the link, I will check that out and see if it’ll work out for me! And I will definitely pm you when it gets closer to my trip, AH, I’m seriously so excited for you!! I would be bouncing off the walls if I were you right now! AH

Walking to Epcot must be so great!! Test Track BABY!! I can’t wait to check out the revamp, I’ve heard both great things and “it sucks” from various places, so I’m glad to hear you liked it!

What a wonderful picture of Minnie and your Dad! That’s great that you guys had such a good ADR time and got extra time with the characters, their outfits are adorable!

Those shirts are the greatest! So glad that Preston *gets* the Disney stuff! UGH! I highly doubt my boy would ever wear that…then again, you can always try, right?! Bahaha! AND THAT IS SO ADORABLE that you made him an Adventure Book. UGH TOO CUTE. I absolutely loved Joyful! They were awesome!

You guys certainly did a lot of good eating on this trip (really…I shouldn’t be surprised…I feel like we could certainly eat our way around the world together..bahaha) Okay…now I just really want steak! How was it compared to Le Cel?!

How awesome her friend thought you would be a character! (and for the record, if I saw you, and found out you were CP, I’d think character too! Heehee) I definitely get what you mean about being COLD, I was there in Nov and had the same problem, I drank enough hot chocolate for a year those 4 days!! That mug’s adorable! And so cheap! Good find!

P.S. Sorry I talk so much! Bahah, guess I just have a lot to say!
You're welcome! And awesome! I can't wait! And seriously I'm SO EXCITED!!!! I'm happy right now because I'm hanging out with Preston before he has to go to school and I know I'm going to be sad leaving him, but once everything comes together I am going to go ballistic!!

I love the revamp!! I think it's really cool. Let's be honest.. the old one needed a bit of a facelift!

It was the PERFECT way to begin our trip!

Preston is such a good sport. He has his obsession with Mario/Pokemon so he gets the whole Disney thing. Plus it has seriously grown on him since he has started dating me. I've been drilling it into his head since the moment I met him. I am finally giving him his presents TONIGHT so I'm super excited!!!

Hahaha seriously! I love food. The mushroom filet is still my favorite, but it doesn't mean that this one is far behind! It is hard to compare Disney steaks because they are always SO GOOD.

Aww thank you so much! And seriously, hot chocolates are life savers!

Haha I don't mind at all! I love hearing your comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMommyof2 View Post
Too bad you didn't get a picture of Tom form the Yachtsman, we are from RI!
Haha aww darn! I wonder if you would've known each other!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucys2200 View Post
I LOVE those shoes. I've always been anti-crocs but those are the cutest shoes ever! I tried them on my last trip but decided not to buy them. I definitely know what I'm getting next time
Thank you! SAME HERE!! But I fell in love with them before I even knew they were crocs! They were a bit of an investment but honestly they were SO worth it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leshunlenese View Post
always silently here. Love your TR and those mickey shoes. i have worn mine so much imma need another pair. I am so excited for you to do the CP. I loved mine!! Iremember them telling us that was the center when we did one of the orientations cause i worked at EPCOT but i think they said it was a little off since they added animal kingdom. IDK, ANYONE STILL SUPER CUTE!
I'm so glad! Thanks for reading! Seriously though, they're the best shoes ever! Aww thank you! Where did you work on your CP? And ahh gotcha. Well still... I will count it as the center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
I always love the Disney shirts you wear! I always coordinate mine with what park or restaurant we are going to. Haha!

I haven't been to Cape May in such a long time. Your pics look good!

DH cannot wait to ride TT! It was closed during our honeymoon. We are excited to see the changes.
Thank you so much! Me too!

Thanks!

It's really fun! I hope you like the new one as much as we did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampc3 View Post
Hi just found all your TRs! what an amazing family you seem to have You and your brother seem so close.. I hope my kids will be when they are older

Loved your mickey shoes how exciting to get to do the DCP I can't wait to read all about that! Looking forward to reading more and good luck with everything~
Awesome! Welcome to the craziness that is my frumpy Disney life! Thank you so much, I am so thankful to have them! My parents have always just loved us dearly and my brother and I have grown up to get along very well!

Thank you! I am SO excited! Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsheliz View Post
LOVE your writing style!
The resort looks oh so awesome- I hope to one day be able to snag deluxe!
On a side note- Your hair is soooo long and pretty! YOu are a beautiful girl.
Food at the steakhouse looks so good and doesnt help that I haven't ate yet today.. UGH. Can't wait to read more!
Thank you so much!
It is! Deluxe resorts are seriously heaven on earth!
Aww you're so sweet! Thank you!
Haha it was DELICIOUS! Thanks for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
I'm here! I excited to follow along again!
Yay thanks for joining in!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
Joining in! I'm excited to hear about your trip and also your DCP experiences. I'm still wondering if you'll cross paths with my sister.

Oh, and I really like the scarf you are wearing in that first picture in your introduction!
Welcome! Thank you so much! Haha I wonder if I will!

Thank you! I got it in Hilton Head over the summer!
Old 01-12-2013, 05:06 AM   #65
vyrg
Lilipépite

Thank you for your new TR. I'm going to Yacht Club in august, the 5th. I'm your french fan. Will you still work in august ?

I'd be so happy to meet you.
I'm very interested in your experience in Yacht Club. I'm going to read your update.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:00 AM   #66
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

joining in. Loving all the pics so far
Old 01-12-2013, 08:45 AM   #67
onelilspark
DIS Veteran

Joining in

For Test Track, we did it last weekend. We waited in line (2 hours, OMG) and designed our car. You get more time and more control in the regular line than in FP (I'm not sure how I feel about that) and then you join the FP/Single Rider line. When we were on the ride, nothing was syncing up. And when we designed the cars, there were spots for 32 people and they only were taking 12 at a time.

Personally, I'm severely disappointed in the new Test Track. I just feel like with the technology that's out there, they could have done a much better job.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:49 AM   #68
WEDWDW
DIS Veteran

OK,I am finally on to you.I have decided that you are one of 3 identical Triplets and the 3 of you take turns taking trips to WDW and writing TRs!!!!

There is no way ONE person can do all that you do!!!!

I am SO glad to see the edit that 616 named your car-wouldn't want 616 to sue you.

WOW!DVC Pete is becoming quite the frequent "guest star" in TRs!

I hope he gets "Best Supporting TR CM" when "The DIS TR Oscars" are handed out next month!

That is so scary about your drive down!!!!I bet Brooke needed some Valium added to her gasoline after that trip!!!!

That was definitley a situation that called for some Lennon/McCartney!

My guess is that you cranked up some "Drive My Car" and changed the lyrics to:

"Daddy,You Can Drive My Car,
Yes,I'm Gonna Be DCP"

LOVE all the Christmas pictures-Christmas truly is the MOST Magical time to be at "The Most Magical Place On Earth"!

Thanks again for al your dedication 508!(or is this 508.2 or 508.3?)

Last edited by WEDWDW; 01-12-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:57 AM   #69
ness0905
Mouseketeer

I started reading ur trip reports when we decided to go to Disney this pass December ur Christmas tr was great so helpful it really insured we didn't miss anything our favorite part was the trees in animal kingdom for each character or movie my 5 year old dd had a great time guessing and we would have missed that since we didn't have lion king in our plans. Since then I have been reading all ur tr and this is the first one that is still in progress sooo excited. Congrats on have a dream come true it was so fun to read along thru ur journey and to see you made it was great I only hope you will let us all know how it goes I know they block some of the cm's and move them to private boards. Anyway Thanks for all ur tr its been fun.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:21 AM   #70
RachelNinja
Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life!

I'll definitely be missing the old Test Track too just because of their super corny lines! I had to record the pre-show part where the lady looks at us and then at the choices for the vehicle tests and does that little nod. I also liked how on the old ride we could say "Sure am!" when the guy asked, "Are you seeing an increase in those lateral forces?" Those little mannerisms and the way they say certain things ... haha, will remember them forever!

The interactive part of the new Test Track is pretty awesome too especially if you know the majority of the people in the car so you can "compete"! Haha, not that I know ANYTHING about designing cars or choosing things for better functioning. BLUE really is the best way to describe it!

Yum yum to those Cape May pics! I wish I could go in there and pay $10 for a plate of food since I know I won't be eating that much. But seeing pictures like that really make me drool! I liked that your mom and dad also had favorites from the buffet too! It must be fun going on these family trips.

Awww, cute presents for Preston!

Weird and Ninja Shout Out to You (Jan '15 TR in progress) // Mr. and Mrs. Weak Sauce Go the Distance (May '12 Disneymoon TR) // Delicious Indeed! (Feb '11 TR) // Saving Dole Whip Float Money (Feb '11 PTR) // Weird and Ninja’s Pre-Disneymoon (April '10 TR) // It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! (April '10 PTR) // A DISer's Trip of Firsts! (Feb '08 TR) // The Flat Adventures of Weird and Ninja! (Living the Life Outside of VMK)

BLOG / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER - Msg me here if you want to follow
Old 01-12-2013, 01:34 PM   #71
sue_88
DIS veteran

Wow, so cool that you can see Epcot from the balcony!
And i also LOVE that painting in the vacation club sitting area. It is so pretty and happy.
Your snowy drive to Disney did seem particularly harrowing. I am not a fan of blizzard travel but I would do it if I got to go to Disney.
The food pics were great. And I want to try that truffle mac and cheese. Yum.
I need a pic at the center of Disney! I will try to find that next time.
You only have a week to go!!! Princess Jess will be the best concierge at Disney.

My first trip report. In progress!
Let's Start with Art!! A November 2013 Trip Report
[/URL]
Old 01-12-2013, 04:10 PM   #72
Jessbell34
Mouseketeer

Yay!

I love your new trip report already! I have always wanted to stay at the Yacht Club! I got married on the Boardwalk and had my reception at the Yachtman's Steakhouse. I fell in love with that resort. Congrats on your DCP acceptance! You start SOOO soon! My husband and I will be arriving in Disney World on January 30, staying one night and day at the Magic Kingdom before we hop on our Disney Cruise on January 31 (MY BIRTHDAY)! I can't wait! Good luck with your DCP program. You are picture perfect for that position! I bet you will be on cloud 9!
Old 01-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #73
disprincess706
Earning My Ears

So I just got done with your last trip report and was super excited you started a new one! Your trip report are just the greatest! First off I LOVE friends, I've only just now started watching it and I am obsessed! So funny. Also I'm blessed to live in the South and adore Chik-fil-a if I could eat there everyday I think I would.

The Beach Club is so so so so gorgeous! My family just bought a DVC and I've been begging to stay there and it's definitely at the top of my list. Also the new Test Track looks so cool!

I also just wanted to say you make me want to do the DCP so badly and I really hope I'll be able to during college *fingers crossed*
Really looking forward to reading more!
Old 01-12-2013, 07:56 PM   #74
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

EEEEKKK 135 days until I get to ride soarin ahhhhhhhh i can't wait,I love that this update was Epcot n Osborne lights the perfect blend :D

Old 01-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #75
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

Loving your new report! Hopefully it will tide me over until my next Christmas trip. Disney World is magical all year round but there is something SO special about visiting at Christmas!

As a side note, I went back and read your first TR from your graduation trip, and when I learned the origin of "frump" I started . I also went to an all girls Catholic high school, so I can TOTALLY relate! I remember one girl who decided to stop shaving her legs altogether, and they looked nastier than the hairy legged pirate on PotC. I think she was taking your definition of frump to a whole new level though!! Another girl would go to sleep in her uniform so she could just roll out of bed and drive to school in the morning. Anyway, it gave me a laugh remembering my high school days (especially since my 10 YEAR reunion is coming up this summer! ).
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge Adventures at 40"! May 2014 TR

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: