Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #31
lovegrumpy
DIS Veteran

Can't wait to hear how the trip went. We had a blast. Austin and I were at MK on the 31st and had tons of fun that night. Staying at Beach for the first time this summer. Only staying for three days but one is a what ever day. My boys have been wanting to stay there for years because if the slide. It's a surprise so hopefully they love it.
HHI 2014

ME/DH/DS18/DS17
Or,Wa,FLx2,Ia,Cali,DC,Va
Been married to my Coastie for 18 years
Dh,Me,Ds 18,Ds 17
Old 01-08-2013, 01:03 PM   #32
Lucys2200
Mouseketeer

Yay, so excited to read your trip report!!!! I really enjoy any trip report featuring the frumps, lol.
Register to remove

Old 01-08-2013, 01:26 PM   #33
msmandapanda
Earning My Ears

The trip sounds great so far! Can't wait to keep reading. I plan on trying to do the DCP next spring and I myself am a Music Ed major. Hearing about this internship that the CM got is even more proof that I need to get down there!

also, in random but most important news in my life that I'm trying to tell everyone about: you may or may not have read from Marissa's latest TR yet, but my sister and I are in a choir from our school that will be singing at the Presidential Inauguration on Monday January 21st. If you get a chance, you should watch for us on TV!
Old 01-08-2013, 02:06 PM   #34
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

I’M READY FOR THIS.

Driving to Disney is like the worst. It’s 20 hours for me too and it is torture. But when you add Chick-Fil-A and Quiznos onto the road trip, it gets 100000x better.

Oh my GOD. Sitting here DYING over your food from Beaches & Cream.

THAT BANANA SPLIT.

When I stayed in the villas at the Beach Club over the summer, I had the EXACT same view as you did, so I was wondering if we had the same room… We actually had room 559!

I love your Illuminations pictures! So beautiful ♥
Old 01-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #35
Disneyfreak616
DIS Veteran

I LITERALLY JUST WATCHED THAT EPISODE OF FRIENDS. Spooky.

AWWW PETE!!!! My favorite CM ever!!! He is seriously my Disney uncle or something. He's so precious. We are so hanging out in August.

Gahh Beach Club. WHY YOU SO PERF!?

Oh and the Yacht Club is the most wonderful thing ever. The end.

WDW Commando #141
WDW (on-site only): 2001: POFQ/ 2010: AKL-Jambo House/ 2011: YC Club Level, POFQ, CSR & AKL-Jambo House (DVC!)/ 2012: SSR (x2), BWV (x2), AKV- Kidani Village & BLT/ 2013: AoA, POLY & AKV- Jambo House/ 2014: CBR, VWL, BCV & GRAND FLORIDIAN VILLAS!
DL: 2009: Fairfield Inn Marriot/ 2010: Camelot Inn/ 2013: Carousel Inn

Completed Trip Reports:

The Frump Takes Over the World: Food Edition! A DR with Extra Magic!A Frump's TR: "Me Gusta Epic Mealtime! Stop Thinking My Thoughts: I'm Five."

"I Don't Wanna Meet Mickey In a Frumpin' Poncho!"
"SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! It Builds Character and Strength!" A July 2011 TR!

Old 01-08-2013, 03:17 PM   #36
Shelly F - Ohio
Disney Extraordinaire

BTW was your Dad the one on DIS looking for driving directions with the hopes of taking RT 71 from Cleveland to Columbus Ohio?

CBR - 2004 & Joined DVC 2004,
DCL 4 night- 2005,
SSR - Feb 2005, 06, & 09, Oct 08, May 2011, Oct 12, Feb 13..... CSR 07,... AKV Sept 2008,2012,2013... VWL Feb 2009, 2010, 2012 ... OKW Sept 2009, Feb2012...BCV 2013, 2014
Old 01-08-2013, 05:54 PM   #37
snowwhite325
Another Tag Dreamer... pinch me, am I sleeping?

Joining in! Hopefully I'm able to keep up before student teaching starts up again!

Old 01-08-2013, 06:43 PM   #38
Blissikins
Earning My Ears

I'm in! I love your trip reports!

I can't wait to hear about your College Programme too, you will make an awesome Disney employee!

Me: DH:
Old 01-08-2013, 07:00 PM   #39
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneylauren View Post
Loved all of your tweets and Instagram pictures throughout your trip! Can't wait to read the report!!
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekypoppins View Post
OMg I'm so pumped for this
I'm so glad! Thanks for being here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKingDramaQueen View Post
Saw your twitter announcement and booked it over here as fast as my computer can take me!

So excited for another report!
Aww that's awesome! I'm glad you're excited! Thank you! (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzabelle508 View Post
I'm in Looking forward to hearing about new years take 2!!!!! I was following along with your tweets and it sounded like you had quite the interesting ride over there.
Thank you so much! Yeah, it was quite the experience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katt789 View Post
Yay!! I read the title and was all “That sounds like something Jess would say…” and turns out it is! Yay!

Hahaha only a frump would say something that... frumpy. :P

I like that your hair bow, shirt and bowling ball all kinda match! Also, so excited to hear all about your CP experience! Good idea to bring your own car down!! I haven’t heard many stories about the bus system, but I know I’d much rather have the freedom of my own car in an area like that!

Why thank you! I was rather fond of that myself lol. I'm experience to live it! And definitely. I don't want to have my whole DCP experience taken up by waiting for buses!

I would absolutely love to stay at Yacht or Beach club!! They’re both so amazingly beautiful, and so close to Epcot/DHS, they’re just wonderful! Hahaha, of course your car has a name!! Yes!

I completely agree! I wish I could just live there.

AH!!! How’d you get the Celebrate a Dream music?! Through like, listen to youtube style thing? I did that for the Move It Shake It, but don’t think it was working when I went back to do the others!

You know... I honestly don't remember where I got that one. I used to use simpledisneythings but she took down her music. So since then I have used MouseBits and I youtube downloaded songs from this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrThemeP...ew=0&flow=grid I hope that helps!

Oh my god, the no snow/cold thing is half the love of Florida, even if I don’t work at Disney, there’s still a pretty big cheer/dance community down there, and to be away from snow would just be so amazing!! I do not accept it! Glad you guys made it out of there okay!

Haha I have a feeling we will both be making a little move down to Florida in the future!

Man that sucks about not being able to sleep!! I know the feeling and that mixed with anticipation of Disney, cray cray!

I was bouncing off the walls!!!!

Oh goodness, those pancakes! Om nom! Yum! I appreciate that so many of these pictures are food…thank you…

They were DELICIOUS! And hahaha you are welcome!

WHERE DO YOU GET ALL OF THIS MUSIC?!?! I need to have all of this, it’s amazing! I’ve got the FOTLK, 4 Parks 1 World, and the MK Event cds, but you’ve got all the stuff I can’t find haha!

Hopefully that link helps you! Let me know!

Dear god that hot dog & onion rings looks absolutely amazing! And you definitely have to get the kitchen sink!! I’m assuming you’ve seen a bunch of the DCP bucket list things on tumblr?! Okay…you take amazing food photos, also something I need to learn the ways of, everything looks so yummy!

THEY WERE. Oh I definitely will be doing to Kitchen sink on my DCP! I can't wait!! The #1 reason to make friends on your DCP- so you have enough people to share the kitchen with. Actually, if you see any DCP bucket lists, send me the links! I have seen a few but not quite enough!

UUUGGGHHH I cannot wait until I can get to another Disney audition, that’s so wonderful that her friend got in so quickly!! Yay! The room at beach club looks great, although I can tell where you get the cramped feeling from, it has a lot of stuff, but not a lot of surface area type thing…hahaha

Same here, girl!! I need to go to one SOON. I definitely want to while I'm down there on my program. And yeah.. I'm glad you can tell! Thankfully the Yacht Club was a little bigger and we were there for longer - so it all worked out!

Aww!! How great that you can see the Illuminations, and so cute that you guys kept face timing for it!! That’s awesome! You guys certainly had a very long trip into Disney, but you made it, and had a pretty dang awesome first half day! I’m excited to read more!!
It was really awesome! It was all worth it! Thank you! I'm glad you're here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
I'm new to your reports, but share your love for the Yacht & Beach Clubs. Wow, what a fantastic villa!!! AWESOME Views!

I'm in.

Dee
I am so glad you found your way over here! Welcome, welcome! Enjoy the report!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathsf View Post
I'm in!!!
WELCOME! (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbolita View Post
Hello, I'm here! My classes are about to start again, so I'm probably not going to comment as much as I'd like to, but I'll do my best to keep up with reading!

That is okay! I will be posting a lot before I leave so just read as much as you have time for. I will forgive you if you can't keep up - I don't know if I could! :P

I named my car as well! My car is the Vice-Versa (because I drive a Versa and I'm clever like that).

Haha I see what you did there!

"Celebrate with all your heart, and your tummy too, of course." <--- Total frump motto.

Precisely.

I totally missed this tweet: Desperate times call for Beatles music. But !!!!! YES! Alternate life motto!

Hahaha my Dad was getting pretty stressed out so we had to play that Beatles music to get through that storm!

I am so happy to read you're working on the frump trip movie! I wasn't sure if that had gotten put to the wayside because of how busy you'd been. I really can't wait to see (and gif) it!

I worked my butt off on that thing last night and I'm FINALLY almost done!! I seriously didn't think I'd be able to finish it before I left but now it definitely seems manageable!

Beach Club is perfection. I can never get over the resort rooms that have views of the Parks.
Seriously though. I just can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by havingadisneyday View Post
Ahhhhhh... another trip report. You always have the best time. I don't know how you do so much... we tried to follow your instructions in the "ultimate guide" for our trip in early December, but ALAS... after spending nine days there, we STILL didn't see (or eat) half the stuff we wanted to. Oh well... I'll continue to try to "learn" from you in preparation for our next trip lol. Carry on!
Aww thank you so much! I'm sorry you didn't get to do everything... but I hope the tips helped a little bit! I usually just make a chart and plan out rough ideas.. solidify all of my ADR's.. and don't worry so much about the attractions anymore because I know they'll always be there. I hope you still had a wonderful time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutosRHM55 View Post
Joining in (YET AGAIN)! So excited to hear all about it! It sounded like it was one fun trip from your tweets and photos (especially considering how there were a ton of other people on Instagram and Twitter posting from the World). And hopefully I won't fall back since you have less than a month to get this finished. I'll stick it out as long as I can

P.S. Could someone please start discussing again how awesome it is that there are Mickey Mouse bowling balls?!
Hahaha welcome back Timmy! We had a wonderful time! Yeah.. I mean I'm leaving in 12 days so keep your eyes on the DIS and you will be seeing lots of stuff from me!

Haha they really are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayyyloooo View Post
Ah yay new trip report! I followed your trip on twitter and it seemed amazing!!!!

Can't wait to read all about your DCP!!! I start college next year and due to my major I doubt I'll be able to do the DCP. I can't wait to figure out where I'm going so I can look into their policy about it. I'm going to do everything I can!!! But for now I'm going to live vicariously through you! And most likely your amazing story is going to convince me that I have to do a DCP no matter what!!!!
Aww thank you!

Listen, if you want to do the DCP... YOU DO THE DCP. I shouldn't be leaving because of my major. My department is not a fan. But this is what I want to do and I know it is on my life path. So I am taking summer classes to catch up and I am doing this because I know I need to for my future!

Like someone said, you can always do it the semester right after you graduate! I hope you get to do it someday because from what I heard, the experience is incredible and completely life changing! I can't WAIT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneylauren View Post
You can apply for the DCP during the last semester of your senior year, and do your program the Fall after!! You just have to be in college when you apply. When there's a will, there's a way!
Exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelNinja View Post
Can't wait to read about all the details! The tweets and Instagram photos were awesome during your actual trip, but I like reading about all the extras like why you wrote the thing about CMs and how it was because you ran into Pete~!

Anyway, so happy to know that you guys made it through that crazy snow safely!
Aww thank you! Yes, that's why I like writing the reports too! I like to give the full story! I hope it's still exciting to read even after following along and getting the previews!

Quote:
I didn't know that! Thanks! Getting my options together, one way or another I will do it!!!
If you EVER have any question, please just let me know! I would be happy to help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
I'm here! YAY.

Hahaha um... "The Northerners Hit Chick-Fil-A. YEE HAW." What does that mean, missy? Just kidding it's fine, we're all hicks here.

I'm with you on Fairfield Inns! They're wonderful! If every non-Disney hotel was a Fairfield Inn or an Embassy Suites, I'd be able to tolerate them much, much more.

YOU MUST GET A KITCHEN SINK. But I suggest at least 8 people, seriously. I was with four others and we didn't even barely make a dent.

YAY BEACH CLUB!!!! AND ILLUMINATIONS!!!!!
YAY MARISSA!
HAHAHA I knew one of the southerners was going to say something about that one. DON'T WORRY I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A! (;
They really are nice!
Oh I will!! DCP friends and I will definitely be tackling that one!
WOOHOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by __disneygirl View Post
Yay another report LET'S JUST WRITE TRIP REPORTS ENDLESSLY UNTIL WE DIE. Ok? Promise me.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH WE DON'T HAVE A CHOICE. I promise. You better promise me too!

Thank God you named your car... I'm pretty sure it's a Frump requirement.

Absolutely.

Oh man I love hearing about messed up rest stops/gas stations. Morbid curiosity or something. I have ended up in some weird places. If I lived down there I would be constantly scared to stop and use the bathroom. Seriously, why do so many of them sell Crocodile heads? WHY IS THAT A THING? Ok i'm done.

Hahaha gas stations are just the sketchiest places ever!!!

YAY. Omg omg omg omg The Beach Club omg omg Beaches & Cream. I love that place so much. When I have my own place I really want a 50's themed kitchen.

That is a BRILLIANT idea. When I'm rich and I get to design my own house... I may be borrowing that idea.

The Beach Club rooms seriously have the prettiest little accents everywhere. I love anything with a beach/sea theme, but Disney just takes it to the next level!

I completely agree!

You know... you can also see SSE from some of the 60's buildings at Pop Century. Not quite the same elegance though. LOL.

Hahaha it's still something!

Aww that's perfect that Preston got to watch Illuminations with you <3 That holiday ending is AMAZING! I can't believe that was already over a year ago that we watched it in France together!
It was really fun! I was bein' real frumpy and real excited. And oh my God I KNOW. How has this year flown by so fast!? I can't wait until we are reunited!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nermel9 View Post
Hi Jess! I'm so excited for this TR, I loved following along on Twitter and Instagram, it seems like it was such an amazing trip!

I share your love of the Beach and Yacht Club...I haven't actually stayed at the Yacht Club yet, but I went there last Christmas when the carolers were singing and I fell in love with it, I think it is THE perfect Christmas resort! IF I go this December, I'm hoping to stay there! The Beach Club is perfect, I love that place, the villas look beautiful!

Watching Illuminations from your balcony seems like an amazing way to end your first night in Disney!
Thank you so much! It really was amazing! I'm glad you got to follow along! (:

I'm so glad you understand me!! I didn't know that carolers went there! HOW CUTE IS THAT!?! I hope you get to stay there soon!

It really was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattaAlley View Post
I am in love with this TR already. You have a great way of telling us your story with fine detail. Love it.

Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me and I'm glad that you are here to read along!

The Beach Club room does look a bit small for a family of 4. I would go crazy not having personal space but face it how long are you in the room anyway. So I could probably deal. Love that you can see Epot from your balcony and Illuminations. So Cool .

Yeah I was a bit surprised it was so cramped because it is titled a Deluxe Studio... but I think the Beach Club facilities are a little out of date. It's alright though, we till loved it! Our view was awesome!

You went to Beaches and Cream and didn't get the Kitchen Sink. The travisty . But seriously there would be no way for me to eat something that hige much less my whole family. We would have to have like 6-8 people with us to tackle that one. Do you know of anyone who has every ate that thing alone in its entirety? That would be insane.

HAHAHA I basically had to eat that banana split by myself... the Kitchen Sink would NOT have been a good idea! And no I do not. I don't think it would be possible!!

Can't wait to hear more. Also, very excited about your upcoming CP. hope you will do an ongoing TR and of course I will keep up with you on twitter .
Thank you so much! I probably will! And twitter will be updated very frequently, I'm sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneydude97 View Post
Pretty good start on this trip report, Jess! Can't wait for what happens next!
Thanks Matt! I'm glad you're here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdkeim View Post
Can't wait to follow along with your latest adventure! Glad you and your family got there safely. How exciting your DCP is almost ready to begin - hope you can post and let everyone know how it's going. It's an exciting time for you!
Thank you so much! Haha me too, it was quite the trip! I can't even wait for my DCP - it's going to be amazing!! I will update you all as much as possible! I AM SO EXCITED!!! (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreaminA115 View Post
Woohoo!! Another TR!!!!

BRING IT ON!
I'm glad you're here! Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeny17 View Post
Yay! Another trip report! I was actually listening to the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade as I was reading, lol "Princess Jasmine thinks that I'M the brightest star in the sky. Now that's a dream come true!" love that bit. I'm definately going to have to check out Beaches and Cream when I go solo in August. So cool that you saw Illuminations from your balcony! Can't wait for more!
OMG I love that part. I will forever be in love with Aladdin.

Yeah Beaches & Cream is SUCH an awesome spot! I hope you have a great trip! And thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aras4007 View Post
Yayy glad to see your already starting this one! Hopefully you can finish it before your DCP..I know you'll be so busy with it!

I'm excited to hear about this trip! Don't you just LOVE the Epcot Resorts? I stayed at the Boardwalk Villas in September and it was heaven!
I have 12 days to finish this trip report... we will see if I can do it! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Thank you! YES they are my favorite! Aww how fun! My Mom bought some DVC points from our friend and is staying at the BWV when she comes to visit me! I'm SO excited!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
Another TR! Yay!
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneysunshine85 View Post
Yay!!! I love your trip reports Jess!! I hope to stay at the beach club someday soon
Thank you! I hope you get to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegrumpy View Post
Can't wait to hear how the trip went. We had a blast. Austin and I were at MK on the 31st and had tons of fun that night. Staying at Beach for the first time this summer. Only staying for three days but one is a what ever day. My boys have been wanting to stay there for years because if the slide. It's a surprise so hopefully they love it.
I'm so glad that you had fun! You're going to LOVE the BC! It's amazing. That pool is COMPLETELY worth staying there and they are going to be beyond thrilled! Have an amazing time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucys2200 View Post
Yay, so excited to read your trip report!!!! I really enjoy any trip report featuring the frumps, lol.
Thank you so much! That means a lot to me! (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmandapanda View Post
The trip sounds great so far! Can't wait to keep reading. I plan on trying to do the DCP next spring and I myself am a Music Ed major. Hearing about this internship that the CM got is even more proof that I need to get down there!

also, in random but most important news in my life that I'm trying to tell everyone about: you may or may not have read from Marissa's latest TR yet, but my sister and I are in a choir from our school that will be singing at the Presidential Inauguration on Monday January 21st. If you get a chance, you should watch for us on TV!
Thank you so much! I hope you get to do the DCP! Yes, if you do your CP first and then apply for that Professional Internship after college, that would be an awesome way to go! Good luck with everything!

I will try to remember that! How awesome! That is my night before I checkin for my DCP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsDis View Post
I’M READY FOR THIS.

Driving to Disney is like the worst. It’s 20 hours for me too and it is torture. But when you add Chick-Fil-A and Quiznos onto the road trip, it gets 100000x better.

Oh my GOD. Sitting here DYING over your food from Beaches & Cream.

THAT BANANA SPLIT.

When I stayed in the villas at the Beach Club over the summer, I had the EXACT same view as you did, so I was wondering if we had the same room… We actually had room 559!

I love your Illuminations pictures! So beautiful ♥
WELCOME!
I agree. Two of my favorite fast food places that I just don't have up here anymore.
YUM, RIGHT!?
OMG TWO DOORS DOWN!!!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak616 View Post
I LITERALLY JUST WATCHED THAT EPISODE OF FRIENDS. Spooky.

AWWW PETE!!!! My favorite CM ever!!! He is seriously my Disney uncle or something. He's so precious. We are so hanging out in August.

Gahh Beach Club. WHY YOU SO PERF!?

Oh and the Yacht Club is the most wonderful thing ever. The end.
Hahaha that is too funny!
I love him! He's so caring and he genuinely listens to people who talk to him. Such great qualities for a CM to have!
SERIOUSLY. I'm hopelessly in love with both of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelly F - Ohio View Post
BTW was your Dad the one on DIS looking for driving directions with the hopes of taking RT 71 from Cleveland to Columbus Ohio?
Hahaha no, I don't think my Dad even knows how to get on disboards :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwhite325 View Post
Joining in! Hopefully I'm able to keep up before student teaching starts up again!
Yay I'm glad you're here!! The updates will be posted fast so hopefully they'll be up before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissikins View Post
I'm in! I love your trip reports!

I can't wait to hear about your College Programme too, you will make an awesome Disney employee!
Thank you so much!
That's so sweet - thank you! I can't wait to share!
Old 01-08-2013, 10:20 PM   #40
Shelly F - Ohio
Disney Extraordinaire

Interesting there was a guy who was planning to drive from Buffalo the day after Christmas and was looking for a way around the storm. I was looking for advise on driving through Ohio to go around the storm. I advised him not too because of the weather conditions we were facing. I did advise him to take 79 through PA and I see you guys took that route that is why I thought it was him on the DIS

CBR - 2004 & Joined DVC 2004,
DCL 4 night- 2005,
SSR - Feb 2005, 06, & 09, Oct 08, May 2011, Oct 12, Feb 13..... CSR 07,... AKV Sept 2008,2012,2013... VWL Feb 2009, 2010, 2012 ... OKW Sept 2009, Feb2012...BCV 2013, 2014
Old 01-08-2013, 10:37 PM   #41
jayyyloooo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak508

Listen, if you want to do the DCP... YOU DO THE DCP. I shouldn't be leaving because of my major. My department is not a fan. But this is what I want to do and I know it is on my life path. So I am taking summer classes to catch up and I am doing this because I know I need to for my future!

Like someone said, you can always do it the semester right after you graduate! I hope you get to do it someday because from what I heard, the experience is incredible and completely life changing! I can't WAIT!

!
Ahhh! This is exactly what I needed to hear! And that's what I've been thinking recently, that I can just take summer classes to make up for it. And even though what I want to do really has nothing to do with anything I could do in the DCP I still want that experience!

Can't wait to hear all about yours!

And can't wait to read all about your trip! Me and my friends are going to Disney after graduation this summer and I'm looking for new and cool things for us to do!
Old 01-08-2013, 11:40 PM   #42
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelly F - Ohio View Post
Interesting there was a guy who was planning to drive from Buffalo the day after Christmas and was looking for a way around the storm. I was looking for advise on driving through Ohio to go around the storm. I advised him not too because of the weather conditions we were facing. I did advise him to take 79 through PA and I see you guys took that route that is why I thought it was him on the DIS
Haha we must have read your mind! We were planning on going through PA originally... it was still a rough go but we made it!

Quote:
Ahhh! This is exactly what I needed to hear! And that's what I've been thinking recently, that I can just take summer classes to make up for it. And even though what I want to do really has nothing to do with anything I could do in the DCP I still want that experience!

Can't wait to hear all about yours!

And can't wait to read all about your trip! Me and my friends are going to Disney after graduation this summer and I'm looking for new and cool things for us to do!
Absolutely. And honestly, no matter what field you go into, having the Walt Disney Company is going to do WONDERS for your resume. You definitely should do it! Follow your heart and make it happen, because you'll regret it if you don't!

Thank you so much!

Aw well I hope I can help you out with that! Thank you for reading!
Old 01-09-2013, 08:58 AM   #43
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Driving to WDW can be so fun or so annoying. And then when you cross into FL, you just want to be there already and you still have like 2 hours!
Old 01-09-2013, 09:36 AM   #44
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
Driving to WDW can be so fun or so annoying. And then when you cross into FL, you just want to be there already and you still have like 2 hours!
I know, right?! Ah well.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:14 AM   #45
AlohaAnnie
DIS Veteran

My first reaction to seeing your title was, Yes I would marry it, in a dreamy voice.

Then, I thought who is writing this!

It is Jess! Frumpy Freak! I love it!

Thanks for writing all your trip reports, I adore them. They are so much fun to read. I think I have only posted to one and been a lurker for the rest!

Congrats on DCP! I am hoping DS & DD will do this.

POR June 2006 POP May/June 2008 CBR Pirate Room & BC May/June 2009 Vero Beach & CSR & AKV Kidani May/June 2010 BLT Oct 2010 BWV March/April 2011 AKV Kidani Dec 2011 BCV/BLT June 2013
WL CL & AKV - Jambo Studio CL March/April2014 AKV Kidani June 2016

June 2013 Dining Report PTR Spring Break 2014

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: