Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2013, 04:39 PM   #166
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

More great updates Jess.

WOW, that spaghetti and meatballs looks so good! I've been to Via Napoli twice and have gotten pizza both times. I guess I'll have to go back and get the spaghetti. It seems to get good reviews!

Ooh, those socks you got are super cute! I want them. LOL.

YAY for moving to FL so soon. My sister had Traditions today! Do you know which apartment complex you want to live in? Can't wait to hear about your experiences during the DCP!
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIP: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
Old 01-18-2013, 05:20 PM   #167
__disneygirl
well, all that's left now is the happy ending.

They were letting people in early in October too. Growl. Why must I get up even earlier, Disney? GAH.

That cloud. That is freaking scary. Like... how can it be such a perfect Mickey shape? I don't even know.

Ugh, you're going to pulverize me when we do TSM together. If I got 255,200 I would die right there. Like... LIFE COMPLETE, AND I'M OUT.

Rapunzel and Eugene need their OWN FLOAT!!! And they can play I See The Light as it floats by. COME ON DISNEY.

Meg actually greets at World Showcase but it's extremely rare, like 3 times A YEAR. I don't know why they won't bring her out more!

Oh man... If I had 40% off in the parks there would be no point of even issuing me a paycheck. It would just go straight back into Disney hahaha.

"It was definitely a little excessive and I was borderline nauseous by the end but I mean… it was WORTH IT!" haha soooooo true.

I can't believe this TR is already almost over! Fastest TR ever. Soon you'll have a whole epic adventure to write about!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-18-2013, 05:30 PM   #168
merbobear
DIS Veteran

Ahh I just finished up the Mrs Potts post and was all sad-face because the updates were done, but then I refreshed your chapter list and there are 4 new ones! Woo!
Also 4 days until your CP begins! I mean, not that you need me to tell you that. But I'm over here all excited for you!

Old 01-18-2013, 07:20 PM   #169
sue_88
DIS veteran

wow, i am just happy for you.... heading off to Disney on Sunday!! That must be a fantastic feeling. i hope that your experiences all live up to your expectations in every way.

i would really love to go on a Disney vacation with the knowledge that i will be going back in only a few weeks or days. that would be the most relaxing vacation since it would not have the same level of sadness at the end.

you must be the most well rounded Disney goer. you have tried so many resorts and sampled so much of the food. and you have gone to the parks at every different time of year and you have friends who work there. and you get recognized by your Dis readers. and you are obviously a toy story mania genius and champion!
It did look like you actually had a DEER to show your level of accuracy on your TSM result. Awesome yet Frumpy!!

If you have time to share your DCP experiences i will be so excited to hear about every detail you care to share. i hope you still take lots of photos too. i am quite curious to know what all the concierge job will include. im pretty sure it will include vats of pixie dust.

looking forward to the conclusion of this report and the start of the next.

Have a great trip to Florida and may all your Disney Dreams come true!!

My first trip report. In progress!
Let's Start with Art!! A November 2013 Trip Report
[/URL]
Old 01-18-2013, 08:37 PM   #170
clynngibson
Mouseketeer

K It's official. If I ever get to go to Disney again, Ohana is my first stop!

Me DH DD 6yo DS 2yo

December 2012-First Trip to Disney! (offsite)
Currently trying to figure out how to convince DH to let me plan another WDW vacation soon!!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:31 PM   #171
pirateprincess1976
Mouseketeer

Location: 2 1/2 hour plane ride from the Happiest Place on Earth

Loving all the updates. The new fantasyland looks amazing. I'm so excited to see it. I got to be a test audience for Enchanted Tales with Belle when I was there in September and it was fantastic, loved all the details like the picture of belle and her mother and seeing the kids acting out parts was precious. Good luck with the CP, can't wait to hear your adventures with that. What an unbelievable experience. I'll have to keep an eye out for you when I am there in February
Pop Century 2005,2007,2011,2013,2014

Art of Animation 2013
Trip reports: Sept2013 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3186145 May2014 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3279242
Old 01-19-2013, 12:05 AM   #172
RachelNinja
Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life!

Fantasmic is the greatest! I haven't uploaded it yet, but during my last trip, Pinocchio was so excited on the finale showboat and literally JUMPING while doing the dance moves! I watch it when I need to laugh. It's the greatest thing EVER! And you seriously would make an awesome Megara (on top of Belle!). I like when the character acts really sassy even when she's doing the same moves with the streamer as all the others.

It was that pic of onion rings that made me have to try making some at home! If I worked at WDW, I know I'd get so large, haha. I hope you keep taking plenty of food pics during your DCP!

Weird and Ninja Shout Out to You (Jan '15 TR in progress) // Mr. and Mrs. Weak Sauce Go the Distance (May '12 Disneymoon TR) // Delicious Indeed! (Feb '11 TR) // Saving Dole Whip Float Money (Feb '11 PTR) // Weird and Ninja’s Pre-Disneymoon (April '10 TR) // It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! (April '10 PTR) // A DISer's Trip of Firsts! (Feb '08 TR) // The Flat Adventures of Weird and Ninja! (Living the Life Outside of VMK)

BLOG / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER - Msg me here if you want to follow
Old 01-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #173
sue_88
DIS veteran

i bet you are busy today Princess Jess!

My first trip report. In progress!
Let's Start with Art!! A November 2013 Trip Report
[/URL]
Old 01-19-2013, 02:42 PM   #174
WooPigSooieGirl
Earning My Ears

Jess, Good luck on your move and new job. I know you will have a blast! I hope to get into the CP when I'm older. It would be my dream job to work in the AKL. Maybe when my family comes down in march we will bump into each other. If you see some 11 year old kid making a wired deer face at you it will probably be me. Can't wait to hear about your CP adventures.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:38 PM   #175
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Good luck tomorrow!
Old 01-19-2013, 06:38 PM   #176
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Great updates! I love Kona for breakfast! I love that you guys went into DHS first, just to get TSM FP's too, that's dedication!

I really, really love your Yacht Club pictures! You know what's weird, a few years ago, I didn't like the Yacht Club, I thought it was too masculine. But now I love it, that and the Poly are my two top dream resorts right now, maybe the YC a little more, because it's so close to Epcot, and Epcot is basically my home!

Yum, Via Napoli! I'll be eating there in 4 weeks, I can't wait! I love the pizza there, it's ridiculously good!

Fantasmic is so cute, it's not something I need to see on every trip, like Illuminations or Wishes, but once in a while, it's fun! We usually have pretty good luck just walking in and finding awesome seats too, I don't think I'd ever wait in line for hours to see that show!

OMG OHANA!!! Another place I'll be eating in 4 weeks, and your pictures just made me SO excited to go there again, I love that place! I'd go for the bread pudding alone!

Can't believe your DCP starts so soon and you are leaving tomorrow! I hope you have an AMAZING time!

NEW December 2013 TR, In Progress!

My TR's/PTR's~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
Old 01-19-2013, 07:16 PM   #177
chica622
Mouseketeer

In again! Your trip reports are so much fun to read. Can't wait to hear all about your DCP experience too!
Old 01-19-2013, 09:08 PM   #178
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Via Napoli has many fine sights

I love all the updates and the pics of the pins you got.

Good luck on the DCP. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Old 01-20-2013, 12:50 AM   #179
tinawv
If I had a penny for everytime I wished to be in WDW I would be a millionare :-)

We just got back from WDW January 16, and I am already home sick. Really enjoying your trip report, and can't wait too read more.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:07 AM   #180
Jenna319
DIS Veteran

Have a great trip down to Florida!!!!!! So jealous and so excited for you!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: