Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2014, 11:08 AM   #1
Momtomouselover
DIS Veteran

Room reservation lost :(

I am headed to Disney Oct. 4-10th. We had a one night stay at the Pop for the 4-5th and then we are moving to Port Orleans Resort. I logged on to do the early check-in for the Pop since we may be getting in late and guess what?? My reservation is not there but the POR is. I made the Pop one at a different time when I cancelled another reservation and the CM on the phone said that it would be the same reservation number and they would just move the money over rather than refund and re bill me. So, I haven't seen a credit on my card but I don't have a reservation either. ugh! To complicate things when I do a search I now no longer see availability on this night. Think someone could help on a Sunday or should I wait and call Monday. Frustrating...glad I noticed though before I was standing in the lobby.
Momtomouselover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 11:16 AM   #2
amycishere
DIS Veteran

I would call ASAP and try to get this all straightened out. Hopefully, it's all a misunderstanding and just may not be linked to your account.
amycishere is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-28-2014, 11:17 AM   #3
Tinkerbella001
Mouseketeer

This happened recently to a client of mine, they moved the money to the wrong reservation by transposing a number.

Luckily, they could tell it was their mistake and they were able to fix it, even though there was no availability and the free dining promo was over. I was on hold several hours but they worked it out!

So....hopefully this was their mistake as well! (fingers crossed)

Poly/YC Club Level Split-stay November 2014
Port Orleans Riverside September 2013
Animal Kingdom Lodge March 2013
Disneyland December 2012
Art of Animation LK!! August 2012
Coronado Springs Resort!! December 2011
All Star Music June 2010
Saratoga Springs Resort!! Sept 2009
All Star Sports Dec 2007
MVMCP 12/20/2007!!
Disneyland Feb 2007
Off Property too many times to count from 1975!
Tinkerbella001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 12:25 PM   #4
Momtomouselover
DIS Veteran

Thanks guys. I went ahead and called. It took a little while but it is straightened out. Somehow the reservation was made then cancelled and then the money transferred to my other (longer reservation). No idea how or why this happened but I verified the amount remaining on the second reservation and the deposit was put there. Good thing they keep notes, etc. for she could see the trail but still didn't know why the Pop reservation was cancelled. Somehow she managed to "reinstate" my reservation, with the help of "another department" at the Pop even though there aren't any rooms listed online. I had to pay the deposit again but that is ok as long as there is really a room there when I get there!!
Momtomouselover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 02:57 PM   #5
amycishere
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momtomouselover View Post
Thanks guys. I went ahead and called. It took a little while but it is straightened out. Somehow the reservation was made then cancelled and then the money transferred to my other (longer reservation). No idea how or why this happened but I verified the amount remaining on the second reservation and the deposit was put there. Good thing they keep notes, etc. for she could see the trail but still didn't know why the Pop reservation was cancelled. Somehow she managed to "reinstate" my reservation, with the help of "another department" at the Pop even though there aren't any rooms listed online. I had to pay the deposit again but that is ok as long as there is really a room there when I get there!!

I am SO very glad everything is alright! Very relieved you called as well so now no need to worry! Just enjoy your trip and have an amazing time!
amycishere is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 04:56 PM   #6
Graceland
Earning My Ears

Great news!
Graceland is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: