Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
ginnygi
Mouseketeer

Limited Time Magic

I tried searching for a thread devoted specifically to the new LTM theme for 2013, but couldn't find. Am I doing something wrong? If there is a thread already, can someone please post the link? If not, can we start a discussion?

I am a tad bit annoyed thus far. Disney announced the 1st theme for LTM a few days prior to its start. That promo ended on the 5th. Today is the 6th. I imagine a new promo started today? There has been no announcement, and their webpage has not been updated, it still has the old, outdated info from last week.

Not happy... I want to know what the promo is!!! If is is only offered at a specific park, like last week's was only at MK, then dont we at least get to know where we have to be to experience this extra "magic", or at least no what to be on the look out for? Is it just me? Tell me I am not alone here.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:12 PM   #2
danicaca
Mouseketeer

Yup, there is already a thread, here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3025243

The thinking is that the LTM could be at either WDW or DL. DL has a Three Kings Day celebration going on right now for LTM, so there may not be anything at DW? They are supposed to announce it every Friday. Hope that helps!
No countdown for now, but a trip in December of this year or perhaps next is in the works - woo hoo!
danicaca is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-06-2013, 12:20 PM   #3
ginnygi
Mouseketeer

Thank you for the link! So, wait, you are telling me that there could potentially only be something going on at DW half of the year? So if I visit DW, and it happens to be DL's turn to have a magic week, I am sol? That is HORRIBLE!!!
Old 01-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #4
danicaca
Mouseketeer

I know, kind of sucks! We will be there from a Tuesday of one week to the Friday of the next week, so really hoping there is something at least one of the weeks we are there!
No countdown for now, but a trip in December of this year or perhaps next is in the works - woo hoo!
danicaca is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: