Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2013, 10:38 AM   #1
nvena94
Earning My Ears

Question Hotel/Ticket Package help! Please :D

I am currently planning a trip in late May/early June for me and a few friends. I found that WDW is offering a discount on hotel/ticket packages at this time. Super exciting considering we're college students!

Considering the other trips my family is planning for the 12 month span of an Annual Pass, I was thinking about just getting one of those. But, my question is the package.

The package is for 4; is there anyway I could have the package be for 4 in the room and only 3 hoppers? Has anyone had this problem before? Or am I just going to have to call?

Thanks!
nvena94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:46 AM   #2
eeyoresbestfriend
Mouseketeer

Everyone must be on the same package if they are in the room. What you could do though, is get the tickets in the package and just upgrade the one ticket to am annual pass. I would say that is probably the best way, unless you wanted the annual pass before that vacation started, then unfortunately l think you are or of luck.

If you do need the annual pass first, you could just book the package with one day tickets and then upgrade all but one, saving yours, not using it until the annual pass expires.
Register to remove

Old 01-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #3
stargazertechie
Toy Story Midway Maniac

I'm not sure I understand the question fully.

Are there only 3 of you going? Or are there 4 of you, but you don't want the tickets.

If this trip would be before the trip you take with your family, you can upgrade the hoppers that come with your package to an annual pass.

Upcoming trip- WDW Trip #14. BCV. 6/13.

Thinking about buying pins from ebay and getting into pin trading? PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
stargazertechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:12 AM   #4
angelmichelle
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazertechie View Post
I'm not sure I understand the question fully.

Are there only 3 of you going? Or are there 4 of you, but you don't want the tickets.

If this trip would be before the trip you take with your family, you can upgrade the hoppers that come with your package to an annual pass.
There are 4 staying in the room, but the OP has an AP and doesn't need a parkhopper ticket whereas her 3 friends do need one. She was asking if she could just get 3 PH's with the room that will hold 4 people. (I don't know the answer - just wanted to clarify for you! )

angelmichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #5
Claire&TheBoys
The Queen of the Castle!

If the May/June trip is the first one and when you want to get your AP, book it with the tickets everyone else needs and upgrade yours to an AP after you arrive.

If you'll be going prior to May/June and will already have your AP, you call and make the reservation for yourself and your friends in your name. Book an AP package with AP discount and you can add a dining plan if you want without adding tickets. Then all your friends can buy their tickets individually.

Coming up: Long weekend at CSR for Veterans' Day

"You see, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes. They're shining deep down inside you... because that, my friends, is where the magic lives."

More than 25 trips to Disney World since age 4, including:
Jan 2014: OKW - Feb 2013 (DPHM): CSR - Sept 2012: Pop - Nov 2011: Pop - May 2011: CSR - Jan 2011: All-Star Sports - May 2010: Pop Century - Nov 2009: Wilderness Lodge - May 2009: Shades of Green -
Aug/Sept 2008: CSR - Jan 2008: POFQ - Sept 2007: CSR - Sept 2004: FWCabins - Sept 2003: CSR - Jan 1997: Honeymoon at Westgate - Plus many trips as a child at FW!
Claire&TheBoys is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annual pass, college, group package, help me, wdw

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: