Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-11-2013, 12:01 PM   #1186
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun
 
BearcatsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Queen City
Posts: 8,097

So they fell asleep and she woke up with him having sex with her? And she was in PJs when she went to sleep? So him undressing her and ... didn't wake her up? YEAH, RIGHT!
__________________

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
BearcatsFan is offline  
Old 02-11-2013, 12:02 PM   #1187
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,382

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan View Post
Oh puh-leeze! So he wants her to wear little boy's undies during sexual encounters? Implying that the undies make him think of little boys while she's wearing them? The whole notion of this is disgusting - she's smearing his reputation to try and save herself.

I hope the prosecution can check to see if he really did get VS catalogs in the mail.

Can't believe I'm sitting here listening to another day of "Ummmmm ... lie lie lie. Ummmm ... lie lie lie."

Uh huh, he wanted her to wear those undies SO badly that he forced her to alter them so they fit (leg holes)...because running to Target and spending $6 was too ridiculous of an idea. And she would conveniently forget them when she visited so she wouldn't have to be a part of his sick fetish. It had to have been her all the way. She corrupted him!
PebblesMK is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-11-2013, 12:03 PM   #1188
Promomx2
DIS Veteran
 
Promomx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: va.
Posts: 3,096

If you want to adhere to the "vow of celibacy" don't sleep in the same bed with a guy, duh! Do you think that prosecution will put Travis' roommates on for rebuttal of what Travis thought of Jodi?
Promomx2 is offline  
Old 02-11-2013, 12:04 PM   #1189
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,382

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan View Post
So they fell asleep and she woke up with him having sex with her? And she was in PJs when she went to sleep? So him undressing her and ... didn't wake her up? YEAH, RIGHT!
Hahhaha "Oh it was probably my fault for being so cute and sleeping next to him" but I didn't tell him to stop.
PebblesMK is offline  
Old 02-11-2013, 12:05 PM   #1190
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun
 
BearcatsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Queen City
Posts: 8,097

Jodi must sleep like the dead. Just sayin'. Notice how her attorney said, "When you came-to ... errr woke up?" Implying that Travis DRUGGED HER! For crying out loud!
__________________

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
BearcatsFan is offline  
Old 02-11-2013, 12:07 PM   #1191
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun
 
BearcatsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Queen City
Posts: 8,097

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMK View Post
Hahhaha "Oh it was probably my fault for being so cute and sleeping next to him" but I didn't tell him to stop.
"Yeah, and since we'd already done oral sex, it wasn't a big deal to go ahead and do it again." Vow of Chastity? We don't need no stinkin' Vow of Chastity!
__________________

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
BearcatsFan is offline  
Old 02-11-2013, 12:07 PM   #1192
crz4mm2
Most of the time I just sit and scratch my head...
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 9,469

Oh my. Really ??? you didn't wake up while someone took your pants off???
No way. NO WAY.
__________________


crz4mm2 is offline  
Old 02-11-2013, 12:07 PM   #1193
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,382

Nurmi seems to be frustrated with Jodi. Maybe he's wondering "Why did I take this case! She's a freakin' nut!"
PebblesMK is offline  
Old 02-11-2013, 12:11 PM   #1194
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless
 
MaryAnnDVC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: RGBBLA
Posts: 15,347

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan View Post
Oh puh-leeze! So he wants her to wear little boy's undies during sexual encounters? Implying that the undies make him think of little boys while she's wearing them? The whole notion of this is disgusting - she's smearing his reputation to try and save herself.

I hope the prosecution can check to see if he really did get VS catalogs in the mail.

Can't believe I'm sitting here listening to another day of "Ummmmm ... lie lie lie. Ummmm ... lie lie lie."
I don't think it matters if he got them or not. One can easily find themselves on a catalog's mailing list.

I'm a little behind on testimony...darn dog has a knack for needing to go out at very inopportune times. But really? She fell asleep in his bed, CLOTHED, and woke up to him having sex with her? Seriously, whatever is helping her sleep so soundly, I want some.

Ohhh...she thinks that MAYBE, being in his bed, she might have invited sex? Ya think? From the guy who she's claiming was perverse over and over and over again? Did she EVER say "NO!" to him??? Oh wait...she LOVED him and felt like she needed to help him by satisfying his erection. Oh puh-lease.
__________________
MaryAnnDVC is offline  
Old 02-11-2013, 12:14 PM   #1195
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!
 
Uncle Remus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,359

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan View Post
"Yeah, and since we'd already done oral sex, it wasn't a big deal to go ahead and do it again." Vow of Chastity? We don't need no stinkin' Vow of Chastity!

__________________
Uncle Remus is offline  
Old 02-11-2013, 12:15 PM   #1196
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,382

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
I don't think it matters if he got them or not. One can easily find themselves on a catalog's mailing list.

I'm a little behind on testimony...darn dog has a knack for needing to go out at very inopportune times. But really? She fell asleep in his bed, CLOTHED, and woke up to him having sex with her? Seriously, whatever is helping her sleep so soundly, I want some.

Ohhh...she thinks that MAYBE, being in his bed, she might have invited sex? Ya think? From the guy who she's claiming was perverse over and over and over again? Did she EVER say "NO!" to him??? Oh wait...she LOVED him and felt like she needed to help him by satisfying his erection. Oh puh-lease.
Nevermind all those other occasions where those two competed in the sexcapades, it was definitely only because she chose to sleep next to him. What an idiot.
PebblesMK is offline  
Old 02-11-2013, 12:18 PM   #1197
Promomx2
DIS Veteran
 
Promomx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: va.
Posts: 3,096

When is the prosecution going to remind the jury that there is always "two" sides to every story and they what Jodi thought was jealousy and love made not have been the way Travis felt??
Promomx2 is offline  
Old 02-11-2013, 12:20 PM   #1198
kidshop
DIS Veteran
 
kidshop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,903

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1tinkfans View Post
like the look?

hair pulled back in a little barrette

full bangs
black frame glasses
little bow on her WHITE virginal shirt
brother in dark glasses
a full spectrum of "SHOW"

and this line of Q......such a stretch...................
It's still boring! How can this topic be boring? If I was on the jury I might just stand up and tell her to stop now, she's guilty and here is your death penalty mainly for the droning on and on and on with lies.

Maybe if we all stare at her with the evil eye she will just spontaneously combust.
kidshop is offline  
Old 02-11-2013, 12:23 PM   #1199
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo
 
usnuzuloose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 117,646

What have I missed? I can't wait for cross examination. Jaun will be bringing back the expert for Travis's computer. If there were pictures did she dispose of them? I wonder if they need to bring a hand writing expert.
__________________
A Carnival cruise.....with a chicken. TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....54201&posted=1
usnuzuloose is online now  
Old 02-11-2013, 12:23 PM   #1200
Promomx2
DIS Veteran
 
Promomx2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: va.
Posts: 3,096

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidshop View Post
Maybe if we all stare at her with the evil eye she will just spontaneously combust.


If Travis's sisters haven't made her combust, it's not possible.
Promomx2 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.