Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 12:01 PM   #1186
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun

So they fell asleep and she woke up with him having sex with her? And she was in PJs when she went to sleep? So him undressing her and ... didn't wake her up? YEAH, RIGHT!

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:02 PM   #1187
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan View Post
Oh puh-leeze! So he wants her to wear little boy's undies during sexual encounters? Implying that the undies make him think of little boys while she's wearing them? The whole notion of this is disgusting - she's smearing his reputation to try and save herself.

I hope the prosecution can check to see if he really did get VS catalogs in the mail.

Can't believe I'm sitting here listening to another day of "Ummmmm ... lie lie lie. Ummmm ... lie lie lie."

Uh huh, he wanted her to wear those undies SO badly that he forced her to alter them so they fit (leg holes)...because running to Target and spending $6 was too ridiculous of an idea. And she would conveniently forget them when she visited so she wouldn't have to be a part of his sick fetish. It had to have been her all the way. She corrupted him!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-11-2013, 12:03 PM   #1188
Promomx2
DIS Veteran

If you want to adhere to the "vow of celibacy" don't sleep in the same bed with a guy, duh! Do you think that prosecution will put Travis' roommates on for rebuttal of what Travis thought of Jodi?
Old 02-11-2013, 12:04 PM   #1189
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
So they fell asleep and she woke up with him having sex with her? And she was in PJs when she went to sleep? So him undressing her and ... didn't wake her up? YEAH, RIGHT!
Hahhaha "Oh it was probably my fault for being so cute and sleeping next to him" but I didn't tell him to stop.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:05 PM   #1190
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

Jodi must sleep like the dead. Just sayin'. Notice how her attorney said, "When you came-to ... errr woke up?" Implying that Travis DRUGGED HER! For crying out loud!

Old 02-11-2013, 12:07 PM   #1191
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMK View Post
Hahhaha "Oh it was probably my fault for being so cute and sleeping next to him" but I didn't tell him to stop.
"Yeah, and since we'd already done oral sex, it wasn't a big deal to go ahead and do it again." Vow of Chastity? We don't need no stinkin' Vow of Chastity!

Old 02-11-2013, 12:07 PM   #1192
crz4mm2
Most of the time I just sit and scratch my head...

Oh my. Really ??? you didn't wake up while someone took your pants off???
No way. NO WAY.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:07 PM   #1193
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Nurmi seems to be frustrated with Jodi. Maybe he's wondering "Why did I take this case! She's a freakin' nut!"
Old 02-11-2013, 12:11 PM   #1194
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless

Quote:
Oh puh-leeze! So he wants her to wear little boy's undies during sexual encounters? Implying that the undies make him think of little boys while she's wearing them? The whole notion of this is disgusting - she's smearing his reputation to try and save herself.

I hope the prosecution can check to see if he really did get VS catalogs in the mail.

Can't believe I'm sitting here listening to another day of "Ummmmm ... lie lie lie. Ummmm ... lie lie lie."
I don't think it matters if he got them or not. One can easily find themselves on a catalog's mailing list.

I'm a little behind on testimony...darn dog has a knack for needing to go out at very inopportune times. But really? She fell asleep in his bed, CLOTHED, and woke up to him having sex with her? Seriously, whatever is helping her sleep so soundly, I want some.

Ohhh...she thinks that MAYBE, being in his bed, she might have invited sex? Ya think? From the guy who she's claiming was perverse over and over and over again? Did she EVER say "NO!" to him??? Oh wait...she LOVED him and felt like she needed to help him by satisfying his erection. Oh puh-lease.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:14 PM   #1195
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!

Quote:
"Yeah, and since we'd already done oral sex, it wasn't a big deal to go ahead and do it again." Vow of Chastity? We don't need no stinkin' Vow of Chastity!

Old 02-11-2013, 12:15 PM   #1196
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
I don't think it matters if he got them or not. One can easily find themselves on a catalog's mailing list.

I'm a little behind on testimony...darn dog has a knack for needing to go out at very inopportune times. But really? She fell asleep in his bed, CLOTHED, and woke up to him having sex with her? Seriously, whatever is helping her sleep so soundly, I want some.

Ohhh...she thinks that MAYBE, being in his bed, she might have invited sex? Ya think? From the guy who she's claiming was perverse over and over and over again? Did she EVER say "NO!" to him??? Oh wait...she LOVED him and felt like she needed to help him by satisfying his erection. Oh puh-lease.
Nevermind all those other occasions where those two competed in the sexcapades, it was definitely only because she chose to sleep next to him. What an idiot.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:18 PM   #1197
Promomx2
DIS Veteran

When is the prosecution going to remind the jury that there is always "two" sides to every story and they what Jodi thought was jealousy and love made not have been the way Travis felt??
Old 02-11-2013, 12:20 PM   #1198
kidshop
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1tinkfans View Post
like the look?

hair pulled back in a little barrette

full bangs
black frame glasses
little bow on her WHITE virginal shirt
brother in dark glasses
a full spectrum of "SHOW"

and this line of Q......such a stretch...................
It's still boring! How can this topic be boring? If I was on the jury I might just stand up and tell her to stop now, she's guilty and here is your death penalty mainly for the droning on and on and on with lies.

Maybe if we all stare at her with the evil eye she will just spontaneously combust.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:23 PM   #1199
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

What have I missed? I can't wait for cross examination. Jaun will be bringing back the expert for Travis's computer. If there were pictures did she dispose of them? I wonder if they need to bring a hand writing expert.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:23 PM   #1200
Promomx2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidshop View Post
Maybe if we all stare at her with the evil eye she will just spontaneously combust.

If Travis's sisters haven't made her combust, it's not possible.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: