Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 05:59 PM   #1261
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Toby: "yeah I suppose" Toby answered he wasn't exactly excited for classes, but he also wasn't dreading it. When he heard the professor voice he sighed "I really hate that." under his breath. He was hoping he was going to get used to it like everyone had said, but so far that wasn't happening. Maybe after he actually got to see the professor it would be better, then he could put a face with the voice. But Toby never liked surprises. He liked to be prepared for everything and anything, because surprises made him let his guard down.

River: River looked over at Max smiling when she moved beside her. But her expression changed when she saw the pain she knew Max was feeling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Amelia: Amelia figured she should probably join the others now, as she was the only one not out there. She quietly came out of her room, and joined the others, but she still kept her distance.
Quote:
River: River looked away from Max with one last smile of understanding. "Hi Amelia" she said letting her join the group. "Toby this is Amelia, I don't think you met yesterday."

Toby: Toby shook his head, "no I don't think we've been introduced yet" he reached his hand out to Amelia, "it's nice to meet you"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Amelia: "Oh, uh, hi," she said to River. She turned to Toby. She wasn't used to shaking anyone's hand. She reached her hand out hesitantly and awkwardly, keeping her gaze down all the time. She felt nervous and uneasy at the formal human contact. "Hi," she barely whispered to Toby.
Quote:
Toby: Toby smiled, and let go of Amelia' hand. He knew she felt awkward about the handshake, but introductions were something he was good at. Because they were almost always the same.
Daniel: "You know what I think we need? Me to do a coffee run. Anyone want anything? Speak now or forever hold your peace."

Professor: You're only going if you get me a cappecchino, preferably with caramel in it.

Daniel: "Of course professor." He found his wallet buried in his backpack and started counting bills.

Professor: The rest of you should head downstairs. Here I am, sitting in the dining room already enjoying my breakfast, and you all are still doing whatever you are all up to. Oh, and Nate wake up please.

Max: Max wanted coffee, but she was afraid to sapeak up. Finally, she took a deep breath to stop her shaking, and said, "Just coffee for me. Black. I'm not allowed to drink coffee any other way." Maxine never rebelled on coffee. She'd only ever drank it in her father's presence. She took this moment to take a quick look around the room. River was looking concerned at her, so Max faked a small smile and gave a thumbs up to show that she was okay. She watched Toby and Amelia for a few seconds. It looked like she was even more awkward than Max was. Max looked away quickly, hoping that no one had noticed her looking at them. Margo was just standing around, and apparently Nate wasn't up yet. Max's eyes found safety once again with the floor beneath her and her mary janes.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"

Last edited by Fairywings; 03-03-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #1262
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: "You know what I think we need? Me to do a coffee run. Anyone want anything? Speak now or forever hold your peace."

Professor: You're only going if you get me a cappecchino, preferably with caramel in it.

Daniel: "Of course professor." He found his wallet buried in his backpack and started counting bills.

Professor: The rest of you should head downstairs. Here I am, sitting in the dining room already enjoying my breakfast, and you all are still doing whatever you are all up to. Oh, and Nate wake up please.

Max: Max wanted coffee, but she was afraid to sapeak up. Finally, she took a deep breath to stop her shaking, and said, "Just coffee for me. Black. I'm not allowed to drink coffee any other way." Maxine never rebelled on coffee. She'd only ever drank it in her father's presence. She took this moment to take a quick look around the room. River was looking concerned at her, so Max faked a small smile and gave a thumbs up to show that she was okay. She watched Toby and Amelia for a few seconds. It looked like she was even more awkward than Max was. Max looked away quickly, hoping that no one had noticed her looking at them. Margo was just standing around, and apparently Nate wasn't up yet. Max's eyes found safety once again with the floor beneath her and her mary janes.
River: "oh, that's sounds great." after seeing Max's signals that she was okay she said "do you want me to come with you? I'm not sure how you would be able to carry everyone's coffee back without spilling" she said looking at Daniel. but really she just wanted to spend some time with just Daniel.

Toby: "thanks, but no thanks." he said smiling. He didn't like coffee, he was crazy picky when it came to what he liked to eat and drink.

Last edited by disneygirl520; 03-03-2013 at 06:27 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-03-2013, 06:47 PM   #1263
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: "oh, that's sounds great." after seeing Max's signals that she was okay she said "do you want me to come with you? I'm not sure how you would be able to carry everyone's coffee back without spilling" she said looking at Daniel. but really she just wanted to spend some time with just Daniel.

Toby: "thanks, but no thanks." he said smiling. He didn't like coffee, he was crazy picky when it came to what he liked to eat and drink.
Daniel: Daniel nodded at Toby, then thought for a second. Then he smiled. Why refuse a moment alone with his girlfriend? It wasn't like anyone he knew was going to be at the coffee shop. "You're right, there is quite a bit of coffee and I don't think the professor would be happy with me if I spilled her drink. You can come." Daniel looked around. "Anyone else?"

Max: Max stood uncomfortably, but pretended to be totally cool and calm. When Daniel and River went, Max would be left here with everyone else. And while River was getting closer to Max, no one else, and Max was still uncomfortable around people. She compared herself to a mustang. She was just fine looking at people from far away, but they got close and she always shied away.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 03-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #1264
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel nodded at Toby, then thought for a second. Then he smiled. Why refuse a moment alone with his girlfriend? It wasn't like anyone he knew was going to be at the coffee shop. "You're right, there is quite a bit of coffee and I don't think the professor would be happy with me if I spilled her drink. You can come." Daniel looked around. "Anyone else?"

Max: Max stood uncomfortably, but pretended to be totally cool and calm. When Daniel and River went, Max would be left here with everyone else. And while River was getting closer to Max, no one else, and Max was still uncomfortable around people. She compared herself to a mustang. She was just fine looking at people from far away, but they got close and she always shied away.
River: River smiled back at Daniel. She looked over at max and with only her eyes and a slight shrug of her shoulders she silently asked her "wanna come." in truth River really wanted to be alone with Daniel, but she felt she should at least offer to max after last night.

OOC: question, if the school is on an island where is this coffee shop?
Old 03-03-2013, 07:05 PM   #1265
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River smiled back at Daniel. She looked over at max and with only her eyes and a slight shrug of her shoulders she silently asked her "wanna come." in truth River really wanted to be alone with Daniel, but she felt she should at least offer to max after last night.

OOC: question, if the school is on an island where is this coffee shop?
OOC: On the mainland, I guess.

Max: Max was grateful for River asking, but she knew she would only be a third wheel. Besides, River had been invited, but Daniel hadn't invited her. Max shook her head and looked at her roomate, with a renewed fire in her eyes. Max could get through this. She just had to ignore everyone unless they approached her. River could go have fun with Daniel. She deserved it. Just like she deserved Daniel, and she deserved her friends. Max didn't even deserve River's promise to keep her secret. But that was okay. Max's fire would burn alone.

Daniel: Daniel grinned back. "Come on then. Let's go to the helipad. The professor told me he's waiting for us."

Old 03-03-2013, 07:14 PM   #1266
disneygirl520

Quote:

OOC: On the mainland, I guess.

Max: Max was grateful for River asking, but she knew she would only be a third wheel. Besides, River had been invited, but Daniel hadn't invited her. Max shook her head and looked at her roomate, with a renewed fire in her eyes. Max could get through this. She just had to ignore everyone unless they approached her. River could go have fun with Daniel. She deserved it. Just like she deserved Daniel, and she deserved her friends. Max didn't even deserve River's promise to keep her secret. But that was okay. Max's fire would burn alone.

Daniel: Daniel grinned back. "Come on then. Let's go to the helipad. The professor told me he's waiting for us."
River: River nodded back at Max, "alright, let's go." she said bursting with a smile. "be back soon guys" she said to everyone, but she said it while looking at Max.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:23 PM   #1267
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River nodded back at Max, "alright, let's go." she said bursting with a smile. "be back soon guys" she said to everyone, but she said it while looking at Max.
Max: Max nodded back. She'd be fine. And when they returned, there would be coffee. She just had to get through that time without killing anyone or embarressing herself.

Daniel: Daniel shoved his wallet into his pocket, took River's hand and led her downstairs, out the front door, and across the lawn towards the helicopter. As he walked, he said, "This should be fun."

Old 03-03-2013, 07:33 PM   #1268
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max nodded back. She'd be fine. And when they returned, there would be coffee. She just had to get through that time without killing anyone or embarressing herself.

Daniel: Daniel shoved his wallet into his pocket, took River's hand and led her downstairs, out the front door, and across the lawn towards the helicopter. As he walked, he said, "This should be fun."
River: River was still smiling, she was glad to have her hand being held by Daniel again. "yeah, it will be, because we're together" she knew it was corny, but it how she felt. She yawned and added "plus I could really use some coffee."
Old 03-03-2013, 07:41 PM   #1269
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River was still smiling, she was glad to have her hand being held by Daniel again. "yeah, it will be, because we're together" she knew it was corny, but it how she felt. She yawned and added "plus I could really use some coffee."
Daniel: Daniel nodded. "That's right," he agreed. As they approached the helipad, he smiled at the pilot. "Morning sir."

Pilot: "Morning! Out for a coffee run, is it?"

Daniel: "Yes sir."

Pilot: "Get in and I'll drop you off on the mainland," the pilot replied. "Coffee is the best."

Daniel: Daniel nodded at him and helped River into the helicopter. He sat down next to her and murmured, "When I saw you in this helicopter two days ago, I had no idea you would become this important to me."

Max: Now Max was alone. She stood there awkwardly. She wanted to go downstairs, but if she announced it, people would want to come with her, and how could she say no? But if she just walked off, people would think she was angry when she wasn't, or more importantly, get angry at her.

Old 03-03-2013, 07:54 PM   #1270
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel nodded. "That's right," he agreed. As they approached the helipad, he smiled at the pilot. "Morning sir."

Pilot: "Morning! Out for a coffee run, is it?"

Daniel: "Yes sir."

Pilot: "Get in and I'll drop you off on the mainland," the pilot replied. "Coffee is the best."

Daniel: Daniel nodded at him and helped River into the helicopter. He sat down next to her and murmured, "When I saw you in this helicopter two days ago, I had no idea you would become this important to me."

Max: Now Max was alone. She stood there awkwardly. She wanted to go downstairs, but if she announced it, people would want to come with her, and how could she say no? But if she just walked off, people would think she was angry when she wasn't, or more importantly, get angry at her.
River: River looked down and blushed. "it is amazing how much things can change in such a short time she whispered back. "now I can't even imagine my life without you in it" she added in a whisper.

Toby: Toby stood awkwardly, with Daniel
and River gone and Nate still sleeping he felt alone. He looked at Max who seemed to be as uncomfortable as him. He said quietly "it's Max right?"
Old 03-03-2013, 08:02 PM   #1271
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River looked down and blushed. "it is amazing how much things can change in such a short time she whispered back. "now I can't even imagine my life without you in it" she added in a whisper.

Toby: Toby stood awkwardly, with Daniel
and River gone and Nate still sleeping he felt alone. He looked at Max who seemed to be as uncomfortable as him. He said quietly "it's Max right?"
Max: Max nodded. He must have heard her name from one of the others. "Yeah, I'm Max," she murmured.

Daniel: Daniel squeezed River's hand. He was so glad the girl he loved loved him back just as much. He'd heard of times where the love was unrequitted, and he was lucky.

Old 03-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #1272
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max nodded. He must have heard her name from one of the others. "Yeah, I'm Max," she murmured.

Daniel: Daniel squeezed River's hand. He was so glad the girl he loved loved him back just as much. He'd heard of times where the love was unrequitted, and he was lucky.
Toby: Toby half smiled, "well, I guess we should go get some breakfast." he said trying to be social, "the professor is waiting for us" he started walking downstairs. He looked down at himself and thought "it's okay, just relax, everyone here is in the same place you are."

River: River smiled at Daniel again. When she was with him everything just seemed better.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:20 PM   #1273
Fairywings

Quote:
Toby: Toby half smiled, "well, I guess we should go get some breakfast." he said trying to be social, "the professor is waiting for us" he started walking downstairs. He looked down at himself and thought "it's okay, just relax, everyone here is in the same place you are."

River: River smiled at Daniel again. When she was with him everything just seemed better.
Max: Max nodded and followed Toby down. Her messenger bag was on the uninjured shoulder, but Max was selfconcious that Toby would still be able to notice the wrappings of the cut. She tried to push it out of her mind and at least try to soialize. If she did, she realized it would distract him from it. "So.........must be weird for you to be at a boarding school, hey? This is my 15th boarding school, but I think the others are all used to public schools."

Daniel: Daniel smiled at River. He loved her, and when she was around, it was like colors were brighter.

Old 03-03-2013, 08:27 PM   #1274
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max nodded and followed Toby down. Her messenger bag was on the uninjured shoulder, but Max was selfconcious that Toby would still be able to notice the wrappings of the cut. She tried to push it out of her mind and at least try to soialize. If she did, she realized it would distract him from it. "So.........must be weird for you to be at a boarding school, hey? This is my 15th boarding school, but I think the others are all used to public schools."

Daniel: Daniel smiled at River. He loved her, and when she was around, it was like colors were brighter.
Toby: Toby was glad Max was talking to him, he was determined to become more comfortable around people. "wow, 15, that's a lot. And yeah, I've always gone to public school, but my parents thought boarding school 'would be good for me'" he said using his fingers to air quote what his parents had said. "I'm not a huge fan of change though."

River: River looked out the window of the helicopter and smiled, she was just so happy.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:48 PM   #1275
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Nate: Hearing the announcement for him to get up, Nate tumbled out of bed. He realized he had once again slept in his clothes. He then pulled on a wrinkled uniform and joined the others outside. "Morning." He mumbled. "Where did everyone else go?"

Margo: Margo was glad Nate had joined them. She didn't know what to say with only Toby and Max.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: