Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-02-2013, 02:20 PM   #1246
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 26,957

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "okay, thanks" River said she grabbed her uniform and hurried into the bathroom. She took a quick shower, brushed her teeth, and dried her hair. She brushed her long black straight hair into a high ponytail and left her long bangs down where they hung over her left eye. When she left the bathroom she put her pajamas in her suitcase and asked Max "you ready?"
Max: Max picked up her messenger bag, this time actually stocked with school supplies, and put it over her shoulder. Then she shrugged, and then winced. She shook herself and said, "As I'll ever be."
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 02:31 PM   #1247
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Max: Max picked up her messenger bag, this time actually stocked with school supplies, and put it over her shoulder. Then she shrugged, and then winced. She shook herself and said, "As I'll ever be."
River: River smile at her, and opened the door to their room. She was surprised to see Daniel on the couch, was he waiting for her? She burst into a wide smile and said "good morning Daniel."
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #1248
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 26,957

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River smile at her, and opened the door to their room. She was surprised to see Daniel on the couch, was he waiting for her? She burst into a wide smile and said "good morning Daniel."
Daniel: Daniel grinned back. "Morning River!"

Max: Max stood behind River awkwardly and kept her eye trained on the floor.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 02:51 PM   #1249
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel grinned back. "Morning River!"

Max: Max stood behind River awkwardly and kept her eye trained on the floor.
River: River smiled and bit her lip, then she glanced over her shoulder at Max and whispered "it's okay to say hi you know."

OOC: going to work, be back on later tonight.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 03:04 PM   #1250
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 26,957

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River smiled and bit her lip, then she glanced over her shoulder at Max and whispered "it's okay to say hi you know."

OOC: going to work, be back on later tonight.
OOC: Okay, bye!

Max: Max kept her eyes on theground, but said quietly, "Um.......hi?"

Daniel: It was weird for Max to say hi to anyone, but he didn't react according to his thoughts. "Hey Max," he said.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 05:10 PM   #1251
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer
 
soccer_mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 349

OOC: I think I'm going to keep Nate completely oblivious to Max. Sometime, if there's a chance, I think I'll have Margo see the bandage and wonder about it, but be to shy to ask.

By the way, I love the idea of a parent's night.

Margo: Margo woke up, got out of bed, then got ready for the day. She joined the others in the main room. Walking up, Margo noticed Max was in the group. Given how Max had acted so far, Margo thought this was weird, but was happy to see Max trying. "Morning, everyone."

Nate: Nate woke to hear others talking outside. He glanced at his alarm clock, then decided to sleep for a little longer. It didn't take him that long to get ready, anyways.
soccer_mickey is offline  
Old 03-02-2013, 08:55 PM   #1252
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,672

Toby: Toby took off his glasses and put his contacts in, his mom always told him she liked how he looked in his glasses, but since the day when Toby found out his eyesight was bad he was begging for contacts. After putting his glasses away he looked in the mirror. He was ready now. He pushed the door of the room open and made his way outside.

River: River smiled at Daniel glad he had responded to Max in the same way he would have to anyone else.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 09:28 AM   #1253
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 26,957

Daniel: "Hey Margo," he said. Daniel smiled. "So, who's up for breakfast?"

Max: "Hey," Max murmured.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 11:39 AM   #1254
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings
Daniel: "Hey Margo," he said. Daniel smiled. "So, who's up for breakfast?"

Max: "Hey," Max murmured.
River: "Good morning Margo" she said smiling but inside she still felt so tired. River nodded and smiled at Daniel.

Toby: Toby walked out of his room and joined the others.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 12:35 PM   #1255
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 26,957

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "Good morning Margo" she said smiling but inside she still felt so tired. River nodded and smiled at Daniel.

Toby: Toby walked out of his room and joined the others.
Daniel: Daniel had noticed River looked a little worn, though she smiled and tried to be happy. He decided that he'd get her a coffee or something, and then maybe ask her what was wrong. He then glanced as Toby came in and gave him a nod of greeting. "Hey Toby. Ready for your first day of classes?" He paused, then he said, "Speaking of, I wonder what classes we have today?"

Professor Collins: "We'll be staring with English, then Math, then we'll have PE, and after PE is lunch, then an afternoon break leading into study hall as the last class of the day," the professor announced.

Daniel: Daniel looked up at the ceiling, since Professor Collins wasn't into the room, and said, "Thanks Professor."

Professor Collins: "You're quite welcome Daniel,"she replied.

Max: Max had inched out from behind River to standing next to her. She was quiet, not quite a hostile quiet or a removed quiet like she was the day before, but a shy, insecure kind of quiet. Max was sure everyone in the room could see her pain, could see her shoulder, and the felt a prickle of shame. She frowned at herself, or rather at the unfamiliar emotion. She didn't particularly like it. Max listened to the exchanged and groaned inwardly. Max hated math. As everyone came in, Max grew nore and more uncomfortable, almost to the point of anxiety, so she fixed her eyes to the floor, and hoped that everyone would go away and go eat breakfast without her.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 01:12 PM   #1256
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel had noticed River looked a little worn, though she smiled and tried to be happy. He decided that he'd get her a coffee or something, and then maybe ask her what was wrong. He then glanced as Toby came in and gave him a nod of greeting. "Hey Toby. Ready for your first day of classes?" He paused, then he said, "Speaking of, I wonder what classes we have today?"

Professor Collins: "We'll be staring with English, then Math, then we'll have PE, and after PE is lunch, then an afternoon break leading into study hall as the last class of the day," the professor announced.

Daniel: Daniel looked up at the ceiling, since Professor Collins wasn't into the room, and said, "Thanks Professor."

Professor Collins: "You're quite welcome Daniel,"she replied.

Max: Max had inched out from behind River to standing next to her. She was quiet, not quite a hostile quiet or a removed quiet like she was the day before, but a shy, insecure kind of quiet. Max was sure everyone in the room could see her pain, could see her shoulder, and the felt a prickle of shame. She frowned at herself, or rather at the unfamiliar emotion. She didn't particularly like it. Max listened to the exchanged and groaned inwardly. Max hated math. As everyone came in, Max grew nore and more uncomfortable, almost to the point of anxiety, so she fixed her eyes to the floor, and hoped that everyone would go away and go eat breakfast without her.
Toby: "yeah I suppose" Toby answered he wasn't exactly excited for classes, but he also wasn't dreading it. When he heard the professor voice he sighed "I really hate that." under his breath. He was hoping he was going to get used to it like everyone had said, but so far that wasn't happening. Maybe after he actually got to see the professor it would be better, then he could put a face with the voice. But Toby never liked surprises. He liked to be prepared for everything and anything, because surprises made him let his guard down.

River: River looked over at Max smiling when she moved beside her. But her expression changed when she saw the pain she knew Max was feeling.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 03:47 PM   #1257
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyFreak98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 388

Amelia: Amelia figured she should probably join the others now, as she was the only one not out there. She quietly came out of her room, and joined the others, but she still kept her distance.
__________________
DisneyFreak98 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 04:18 PM   #1258
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,672

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98
Amelia: Amelia figured she should probably join the others now, as she was the only one not out there. She quietly came out of her room, and joined the others, but she still kept her distance.
River: River looked away from Max with one last smile of understanding. "Hi Amelia" she said letting her join the group. "Toby this is Amelia, I don't think you met yesterday."

Toby: Toby shook his head, "no I don't think we've been introduced yet" he reached his hand out to Amelia, "it's nice to meet you"
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #1259
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyFreak98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 388

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River looked away from Max with one last smile of understanding. "Hi Amelia" she said letting her join the group. "Toby this is Amelia, I don't think you met yesterday."

Toby: Toby shook his head, "no I don't think we've been introduced yet" he reached his hand out to Amelia, "it's nice to meet you"
Amelia: "Oh, uh, hi," she said to River. She turned to Toby. She wasn't used to shaking anyone's hand. She reached her hand out hesitantly and awkwardly, keeping her gaze down all the time. She felt nervous and uneasy at the formal human contact. "Hi," she barely whispered to Toby.
__________________
DisneyFreak98 is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 05:04 PM   #1260
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,672

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98

Amelia: "Oh, uh, hi," she said to River. She turned to Toby. She wasn't used to shaking anyone's hand. She reached her hand out hesitantly and awkwardly, keeping her gaze down all the time. She felt nervous and uneasy at the formal human contact. "Hi," she barely whispered to Toby.
Toby: Toby smiled, and let go of Amelia' hand. He knew she felt awkward about the handshake, but introductions were something he was good at. Because they were almost always the same.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.