Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 04:30 PM   #1171
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Toby: Toby smiled, he was hoping the others were right, but he had trouble picturing himself getting used to some talking in his mind. "Hi, okay so it's Nate, Margo, River, and Daniel. Is that right?" Toby said slowly pointing at each person when he said their name. Toby noticed others around the room, but he figured now wasn't the time for him to approach them. He would just wait until a good time, he wanted to get to know everyone.
Daniel: Daniel nodded. "Yeah, that's right. So what grade are you in?"

Max: Max watched the new kid, Toby. He hadn't done anything yet. But Max didn't feel like sticking around. She stopped leaning on the wal, walkedover, and poked her head into the doorway into the kitchen. In a brisk voice, she said, "I'm going to my room, so I bid you all good night. I suppose I'll see you all in class tomorrow." Then she nodded once, pulled her head out of the doorway abruptly and strode to the elevator. She knew there would be whispers, but thew only thing she cared about was that they didn't try to stop her.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 02-24-2013, 05:36 PM   #1172
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel nodded. "Yeah, that's right. So what grade are you in?"

Max: Max watched the new kid, Toby. He hadn't done anything yet. But Max didn't feel like sticking around. She stopped leaning on the wal, walkedover, and poked her head into the doorway into the kitchen. In a brisk voice, she said, "I'm going to my room, so I bid you all good night. I suppose I'll see you all in class tomorrow." Then she nodded once, pulled her head out of the doorway abruptly and strode to the elevator. She knew there would be whispers, but thew only thing she cared about was that they didn't try to stop her.
Toby: "I'm a junior" Toby answered. when the girl poked her head into the room he didn't say anything, he just watched her as she came and went. After she was gone his eyes widened and he looked to the others as if waiting for an explanation.

River: "That's Max" River said smiling.

Last edited by disneygirl520; 02-24-2013 at 05:54 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-24-2013, 08:42 PM   #1173
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Toby: "I'm a junior" Toby answered. when the girl poked her head into the room he didn't say anything, he just watched her as she came and went. After she was gone his eyes widened and he looked to the others as if waiting for an explanation.

River: "That's Max" River said smiling.
Daniel: Daniel smiled. "I'm a junior too, thats cool. Although I don't really know how much it matters, I think there's only around twenty students so we all have class together." His smile faded as Max poked her head in and out. Then he smiled again, though it wasn't a happy smile, it was more of a 'i don't even know' look. "Yeah, that's Maxine.......though I'd just call her Max to her face, she's not someone anyone wants to mess with." He then nodded towards the others. "We were gonna go upstairs and play a board game, care to join us?"

Max: As Max rode up in the elevator, she stood silently. It was for the best really. She couldn't get close to people, and something had unnerved her about Toby. Maybe it was just his newness, she hadn't gotten used to him yet like she had the others. The only reason he mattered was that he was one more person that could catch her tonight. One more person to avoid.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 02-24-2013, 09:15 PM   #1174
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel smiled. "I'm a junior too, thats cool. Although I don't really know how much it matters, I think there's only around twenty students so we all have class together." His smile faded as Max poked her head in and out. Then he smiled again, though it wasn't a happy smile, it was more of a 'i don't even know' look. "Yeah, that's Maxine.......though I'd just call her Max to her face, she's not someone anyone wants to mess with." He then nodded towards the others. "We were gonna go upstairs and play a board game, care to join us?"

Max: As Max rode up in the elevator, she stood silently. It was for the best really. She couldn't get close to people, and something had unnerved her about Toby. Maybe it was just his newness, she hadn't gotten used to him yet like she had the others. The only reason he mattered was that he was one more person that could catch her tonight. One more person to avoid.
Toby: "okay, yeah, if you don't mind that would be great." he said, he was glad to have already been invited to join the others. Something bothered him about Max though, well actually it bothered him because she seemed to have something against him. She didn't even know him yet. Toby reached down to his wrist and adjusted his watch.

River: River couldn't decide exactly what she thought of Toby, but he seemed nice, and right now that was enough for her.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:44 PM   #1175
Fairywings

Quote:
Toby: "okay, yeah, if you don't mind that would be great." he said, he was glad to have already been invited to join the others. Something bothered him about Max though, well actually it bothered him because she seemed to have something against him. She didn't even know him yet. Toby reached down to his wrist and adjusted his watch.

River: River couldn't decide exactly what she thought of Toby, but he seemed nice, and right now that was enough for her.
Daniel: "Cool," he said. Glancing around the room, he squeezed River's hand and said to the others, "Well, let's go then." He then bent his head and whispered, "If you'll consent to being my assistant for this show, we could pull off a magic trick for our new classmate," he said, referring to teleporting them there rather than actually having to go up the elevator or a flight of stairs.

Max: Max reached the third floor and collapsed on one of the couches. Finally, alone. Peopke made her nervous, and that new kid made her positively twitchy. She didn't give a care about his looks truly, but if he was that careful about his looks, then he could be just as perceptive in other areas, and that would very much endanger Max. Max's lifestyle changed so much already, she would give just about anyything for her world not to be turned upside down again.

Old 02-24-2013, 09:53 PM   #1176
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "Cool," he said. Glancing around the room, he squeezed River's hand and said to the others, "Well, let's go then." He then bent his head and whispered, "If you'll consent to being my assistant for this show, we could pull off a magic trick for our new classmate," he said, referring to teleporting them there rather than actually having to go up the elevator or a flight of stairs.

Max: Max reached the third floor and collapsed on one of the couches. Finally, alone. Peopke made her nervous, and that new kid made her positively twitchy. She didn't give a care about his looks truly, but if he was that careful about his looks, then he could be just as perceptive in other areas, and that would very much endanger Max. Max's lifestyle changed so much already, she would give just about anyything for her world not to be turned upside down again.
River: River smiled, "of course" She whispered back.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:55 AM   #1177
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River smiled, "of course" She whispered back.
Daniel: Daniel grinned. But it was a mischevious grin, and his audience could see that when he winked at them. His eyes themselves seemed much greener than normal, as though they were changing to match the color in his smoke clouds. "Let's go, mi amor." Then he put his arms around River, and just when the audience thought they might be kissing, there was a boom and a cloud of green and black smoke. When it had dissipated, no one was there.

Daniel and River appeared in the room upstairs where the games were. He kissed her for a moment longer, and then he grinned half embarressingly and half mischeviously. "Nate's probably never going to let me forget that. Oh well, it was fun." He let go of River and moved over to the cabinets, where he dug through until he pulled out Clue. "Success!" He then opened the box and started setting up the board whilre he waited for the others.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:53 AM   #1178
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel grinned. But it was a mischevious grin, and his audience could see that when he winked at them. His eyes themselves seemed much greener than normal, as though they were changing to match the color in his smoke clouds. "Let's go, mi amor." Then he put his arms around River, and just when the audience thought they might be kissing, there was a boom and a cloud of green and black smoke. When it had dissipated, no one was there.

Daniel and River appeared in the room upstairs where the games were. He kissed her for a moment longer, and then he grinned half embarressingly and half mischeviously. "Nate's probably never going to let me forget that. Oh well, it was fun." He let go of River and moved over to the cabinets, where he dug through until he pulled out Clue. "Success!" He then opened the box and started setting up the board whilre he waited for the others.
River: "oh Daniel that was perfect" she said laughing. "I wish I could see Toby's face right now!" she was so glad to have been kissed by Daniel again, she didn't care if anyone saw anymore, she liked Daniel a lot, and it didn't bother her if people knew that. She shrugged her shoulders "well I guess everyone knows now" she said giggling.

Toby: Toby's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "oh wow, ok so is this whats it going to be like around people with powers?" Toby had never known anyone else with powers, but he wasn't a fan of surprises like this. "wow." he said again. Everything happened so quickly, he couldn't even comprehend what he had just seen.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:23 PM   #1179
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "oh Daniel that was perfect" she said laughing. "I wish I could see Toby's face right now!" she was so glad to have been kissed by Daniel again, she didn't care if anyone saw anymore, she liked Daniel a lot, and it didn't bother her if people knew that. She shrugged her shoulders "well I guess everyone knows now" she said giggling.

Toby: Toby's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "oh wow, ok so is this whats it going to be like around people with powers?" Toby had never known anyone else with powers, but he wasn't a fan of surprises like this. "wow." he said again. Everything happened so quickly, he couldn't even comprehend what he had just seen.
Daniel: Daniel finished setting up the board and smiled shyly as River praised his teleporting. He got this warm feeling inside him anytime he made River happy. "Thanks. I didn't want to look like I was showing off, I just thought it would be fun. And someone had to point out that this isn't going to be like any other school." He was trying to be modest, but he was valso proud of himself for being able to teleport perfectly this time. He wondered if River knew that mi amor mean 'my love' in French, but if not, oh well, it would be his little secret. He liked River, she was his girlfriend and right now he didn't care who knew. Though he did hope his older brothers wouldn't hear for a while, they were big teases. And though he didn't really have competition here, he was secretly glad he teleported for that reason. "I guess they do now. But who cares really? We're not going to get in trouble for it, because I don't know about you, but it's been in my head all afternoon, so Professor Collins has to know by now, and she'd already have punished us if we were getting punished."

OOC: Let's try to get the game done quickly, so we can jump to after bedtime, so Max can have her drama moment, and we can move onto a new day.

Oh, and schedules: I've decided to alternate days of classes. 'A' day is today's setup, and 'B' day is the second day of school's set up:

A Day:
Breakfast
History
Science
Break
Lunch
Power and Combat
Study Hall

B Day:
Breakfast
English
Math
PE
Lunch
Break
Study Hall

Basically, there's an athletics class, a break, and two academic classes everyday. I think it's pretty balanced.

Old 02-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #1180
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel finished setting up the board and smiled shyly as River praised his teleporting. He got this warm feeling inside him anytime he made River happy. "Thanks. I didn't want to look like I was showing off, I just thought it would be fun. And someone had to point out that this isn't going to be like any other school." He was trying to be modest, but he was valso proud of himself for being able to teleport perfectly this time. He wondered if River knew that mi amor mean 'my love' in French, but if not, oh well, it would be his little secret. He liked River, she was his girlfriend and right now he didn't care who knew. Though he did hope his older brothers wouldn't hear for a while, they were big teases. And though he didn't really have competition here, he was secretly glad he teleported for that reason. "I guess they do now. But who cares really? We're not going to get in trouble for it, because I don't know about you, but it's been in my head all afternoon, so Professor Collins has to know by now, and she'd already have punished us if we were getting punished."

OOC: Let's try to get the game done quickly, so we can jump to after bedtime, so Max can have her drama moment, and we can move onto a new day.

Oh, and schedules: I've decided to alternate days of classes. 'A' day is today's setup, and 'B' day is the second day of school's set up:

A Day:
Breakfast
History
Science
Break
Lunch
Power and Combat
Study Hall

B Day:
Breakfast
English
Math
PE
Lunch
Break
Study Hall

Basically, there's an athletics class, a break, and two academic classes everyday. I think it's pretty balanced.
River: River blushed when Daniel talked about thinking of her all day, she didn't know why she felt so embarrassed, but she just couldn't imagine someone thinking about her all the time. Of course she realized that she had constantly been thinking of Daniel but he deserved it, he was great. Could he possibly think the same of her. She thought back to the moments before they teleported, "mi amor" kept playing in her mind, she had heard it before but couldn't remember what it meant. Then her eyes widened and she gasped when it came to her "my love". With her eyes still wide she looked to Daniel and then her face relaxed and she smiled, "Daniel?" she said.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:51 PM   #1181
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River blushed when Daniel talked about thinking of her all day, she didn't know why she felt so embarrassed, but she just couldn't imagine someone thinking about her all the time. Of course she realized that she had constantly been thinking of Daniel but he deserved it, he was great. Could he possibly think the same of her. She thought back to the moments before they teleported, "mi amor" kept playing in her mind, she had heard it before but couldn't remember what it meant. Then her eyes widened and she gasped when it came to her "my love". With her eyes still wide she looked to Daniel and then her face relaxed and she smiled, "Daniel?" she said.
Daniel: Daniel glanced up. "Yeah?"

Old 02-25-2013, 05:52 PM   #1182
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Nate: "It's not really like that. Daniel's just the only one who shows off his power." Nate kind of wished there was something about his power to show off, but he didn't understand it at all yet.

Margo: "Yeah, the rest of us either don't have control or don't like showing our powers. Which unfortunately means were going to have to take the elevator."
Old 02-25-2013, 06:13 PM   #1183
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel glanced up. "Yeah?"
River: "did you call me your love before?" she asked smiling.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #1184
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Nate: "It's not really like that. Daniel's just the only one who shows off his power." Nate kind of wished there was something about his power to show off, but he didn't understand it at all yet.

Margo: "Yeah, the rest of us either don't have control or don't like showing our powers. Which unfortunately means were going to have to take the elevator."
Toby: Toby laughed nervously "okay, yeah my power isn't overly exciting to show off."
Old 02-25-2013, 06:17 PM   #1185
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post

Quote:
River: "did you call me your love before?" she asked smiling.
Daniel: Daniel half smiled. "Maybe."

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: