Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 06:44 AM   #1156
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia didn't think she could play a board game. One, because she was tired, and she had already reached her limit for socializing that day; and two, because the last time she had played a board game had been with her dad. They used to play games all the time. Amelia didn't want to play and bring back painful memories. Also, Amelia was only five or six at the time, so the only games she had ever played were children's games, like Candyland and Go Fish. Amelia didn't know what to say to decline playing, though. She thought it would be awkward to just leave, so she just stood there, frozen, waiting for somebody to either ask her so she could say no, or for everybody else to just leave so she could go to her room unnoticed.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:25 AM   #1157
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
OOC: ok, just being sure I will create a new character bio at some point in time tomorrow, and then put it in the sign up thread.

River: River stood waiting for someone to make a move, she liked the idea of playing a board game, but due to her inexperience with "hanging out" she didn't want to say something and have it being wrong. She looked around the room, and when her eyes landed on Daniel she paused and smiled. She couldn't help it, there was just something about him that made her smile.
OOC: All righty then.

Oh, and I don't remember whether anyone left their stuff downstairs, but just in case its all in their rooms now.

Daniel: "I wonder what kinds of board games she has. I hope the reguolar ones, like Monopoly or Life or Scrabble or any of the good ones." As he talked, his hand found River's and held it subconciously.

Max: Max watched the socializing go on. Though she liked board games, she hadn't played in a long time, since they were usually made for two or more players. The last time she played was a Scrabble tournament at one of her old schools. But Max wasn't going to play here. Bonds and friendships were dangers, and, truthfully, Max didn't think she could handle a friendship. Besides, they proably all thought she was just some idiot.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-24-2013, 10:56 AM   #1158
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

OOC: All righty then.

Oh, and I don't remember whether anyone left their stuff downstairs, but just in case its all in their rooms now.

Daniel: "I wonder what kinds of board games she has. I hope the reguolar ones, like Monopoly or Life or Scrabble or any of the good ones." As he talked, his hand found River's and held it subconciously.

Max: Max watched the socializing go on. Though she liked board games, she hadn't played in a long time, since they were usually made for two or more players. The last time she played was a Scrabble tournament at one of her old schools. But Max wasn't going to play here. Bonds and friendships were dangers, and, truthfully, Max didn't think she could handle a friendship. Besides, they proably all thought she was just some idiot.
OOC: River still had her envelope, but it can be in the room now.

River: River held Daniel's hand back glad to have him by her side. She was thinking about the envelope she had put into the bottom of her suitcase, she didn't like leaving it up there, but she knew she couldn't hold it forever. She also knew she had to start trusting people, she figured if she left Max's stuff alone Max would leave her stuff alone in return. River had heard of all of the games Daniel had listed off, she didn't really have an opinion on the matter "any of those sound good" she said smiling.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:48 PM   #1159
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
OOC: River still had her envelope, but it can be in the room now.

River: River held Daniel's hand back glad to have him by her side. She was thinking about the envelope she had put into the bottom of her suitcase, she didn't like leaving it up there, but she knew she couldn't hold it forever. She also knew she had to start trusting people, she figured if she left Max's stuff alone Max would leave her stuff alone in return. River had heard of all of the games Daniel had listed off, she didn't really have an opinion on the matter "any of those sound good" she said smiling.
Daniel: "Oh, they're fun," he said. "Me and my brothers played all kindsof games on rainy days when Mom wouldn't let us go outside."
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 02-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #1160
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Nate: Nate thought over the choices. He was glad he was going to be able to compete at something. Beating robots just didn't cut it. "Well, Monopoly takes a really long time. For someone who's never played before, it will get boring. And besides, we have a curfew. Life takes no real skill, but can be fun. Scrabble is kind of boring too, unless your playing with people who are good at it." Remembering from earlier, Nate said, "I think the cabinet has Clue. That's a good one."

Margo: "I'm fine with Clue or Life. Or anything really." Margo hated trying to decide what to do with a group. No one ever would just make a decision, especially herself. Seeing that Max and Amelia were also in the room, Margo smiled in their direction. "Do either of you want to play with us?"

Last edited by soccer_mickey; 02-24-2013 at 02:21 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #1161
disneygirl520

OOC: I going to add Toby in now, he will just get settled and then join the group.

Toby: Toby walked into the building, it was huge. He subconsciously ran his hand through his hair and smoothed it out hoping it was just perfect. He knew he had too pick up his uniform first, just the thought of the word left a bad taste in his mouth. After getting the package with his name on it he scowled down at it, he was just having trouble getting past having to look the same as everyone else. Next he found the room with his name on the door. He walked in and set his suitcase and uniform on the bed. He turned to leave and find the other students when he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. He turned and looked at himself, he then hurried over to his large suitcase and pulled out a comb, he fixed his hair again, and then dug through layers of clothing in his suitcase until he found everything he was looking for, he took off his tennis shoes and change into flip flops, he also added a black watch to his right wrist and took another look in the mirror. Now satisfied with his appearance he walked down the stairs when he heard voices. He entered the room where the rest of the students were.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:50 PM   #1162
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: Margo glanced up to see someone new. Someone she hadn't ever seen before. He startled her. Who is he and what is he doing here? She thought. Margo breathed, realizing this was a school, and it was only the first day. Late kids would probably be trickling in. Margo reverted back to her shy self, though, and didn't say anything to him. [/COLOR]

Nate: Nate was sitting with his back towards the door, and didn't notice the new kid. He was chattering away about different board games, until he saw Margo's startled face. "What?" He questioned.

Margo: "There's someone at the door, someone new." Margo told Nate, glancing nervously towards the door.

Nate: Nate turned around. "Hey, you. What's your name?"
Old 02-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #1163
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia was just about to answer Margo's question by saying she was just going to go to her room, when someone new walked into the room. Amelia jumped, as she was easily startled. She realized he was probably just a late student, and waited to see what he would say.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #1164
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: Nate thought over the choices. He was glad he was going to be able to compete at something. Beating robots just didn't cut it. "Well, Monopoly takes a really long time. For someone who's never played before, it will get boring. And besides, we have a curfew. Life takes no real skill, but can be fun. Scrabble is kind of boring too, unless your playing with people who are good at it." Remembering from earlier, Nate said, "I think the cabinet has Clue. That's a good one."

Margo: "I'm fine with Clue or Life. Or anything really." Margo hated trying to decide what to do with a group. No one ever would just make a decision, especially herself. Seeing that Max and Amelia were also in the room, Margo smiled in their direction. "Do either of you want to play with us?"
Quote:
OOC: I going to add Toby in now, he will just get settled and then join the group.

Toby: Toby walked into the building, it was huge. He subconsciously ran his hand through his hair and smoothed it out hoping it was just perfect. He knew he had too pick up his uniform first, just the thought of the word left a bad taste in his mouth. After getting the package with his name on it he scowled down at it, he was just having trouble getting past having to look the same as everyone else. Next he found the room with his name on the door. He walked in and set his suitcase and uniform on the bed. He turned to leave and find the other students when he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. He turned and looked at himself, he then hurried over to his large suitcase and pulled out a comb, he fixed his hair again, and then dug through layers of clothing in his suitcase until he found everything he was looking for, he took off his tennis shoes and change into flip flops, he also added a black watch to his right wrist and took another look in the mirror. Now satisfied with his appearance he walked down the stairs when he heard voices. He entered the room where the rest of the students were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: Margo glanced up to see someone new. Someone she hadn't ever seen before. He startled her. Who is he and what is he doing here? She thought. Margo breathed, realizing this was a school, and it was only the first day. Late kids would probably be trickling in. Margo reverted back to her shy self, though, and didn't say anything to him. [/COLOR]

Nate: Nate was sitting with his back towards the door, and didn't notice the new kid. He was chattering away about different board games, until he saw Margo's startled face. "What?" He questioned.

Margo: "There's someone at the door, someone new." Margo told Nate, glancing nervously towards the door.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins had forgotten that there was another student coming, but when she felt his precense, she rushed to out on shoes. Uh, everyone, we have another student. His name's Toby. Oh, I'm Professor Collins. I'm a telepath, so you're just hearing my thoughts right now. I'm upstairs, I thought you would arrive later. It then sounded like she'd scoffed. Airports.

Daniel: "Clue's great, let's play that, if we can find it!" He turned to River. "This games fun, and easy to learn I tink." He then turned to Toby, and flashed his trademark good smile. "I'm Daniel, welcome to the Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters." He then held out the hand that River wasn't holding.

Max: Max raised an eyebrow at the appearance of the late guy. Raising her eyebrow was a very common, very natural feeling expression. She used it to react silently to just about anything. The boy wore fashionable clothes and looked like he'd tried to do his hair just right before arrival. He looked like he came from money and expected it. Max instantly compared him to Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter, her favorite series of books and movies. She decided she didn't like him. After all, he probably came from a comfortable life and had no idea about the struggles of others, the utter pain that people had to go through that was worse than any wound. Through everything, bresides the lifting of the eyebrow Max had not moved one muscle, and if one were to look at her they would find her unnervingly expressionless, as though she were void of all emotion and was more of a statue than a human.

Old 02-24-2013, 03:23 PM   #1165
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey
Margo: Margo glanced up to see someone new. Someone she hadn't ever seen before. He startled her. Who is he and what is he doing here? She thought. Margo breathed, realizing this was a school, and it was only the first day. Late kids would probably be trickling in. Margo reverted back to her shy self, though, and didn't say anything to him.

River: River joined the other students in awaiting the boys answer.

Toby. Toby put his hand to his chest and pointed to himself as if making sure the boy was talking to him, he knew he was, but the abruptness of his answer had caught him off guard. "It's Toby" he said closing the door behind him and walking toward the boy. He knew coming in late would make him be noticed, but he didn't like how everyone was staring at him as though they were afraid of him. "What's your name?" Toby asked the boy in return.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:33 PM   #1166
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Professor Collins: Professor Collins had forgotten that there was another student coming, but when she felt his precense, she rushed to out on shoes. Uh, everyone, we have another student. His name's Toby. Oh, I'm Professor Collins. I'm a telepath, so you're just hearing my thoughts right now. I'm upstairs, I thought you would arrive later. It then sounded like she'd scoffed. Airports.

Daniel: "Clue's great, let's play that, if we can find it!" He turned to River. "This games fun, and easy to learn I tink." He then turned to Toby, and flashed his trademark good smile. "I'm Daniel, welcome to the Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters." He then held out the hand that River wasn't holding.

Max: Max raised an eyebrow at the appearance of the late guy. Raising her eyebrow was a very common, very natural feeling expression. She used it to react silently to just about anything. The boy wore fashionable clothes and looked like he'd tried to do his hair just right before arrival. He looked like he came from money and expected it. Max instantly compared him to Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter, her favorite series of books and movies. She decided she didn't like him. After all, he probably came from a comfortable life and had no idea about the struggles of others, the utter pain that people had to go through that was worse than any wound. Through everything, bresides the lifting of the eyebrow Max had not moved one muscle, and if one were to look at her they would find her unnervingly expressionless, as though she were void of all emotion and was more of a statue than a human.
Toby: Toby jumped at the sound of the professors voice inside his head. He shook Daniel's hand and said "thanks, it nice to meet you. does she do that often?" he said gesturing to his head as he asked about the professor. Toby's eyes moved to Daniels other hand where he noticed that he was holding hands with the girl next to him. He assumed she was his girlfriend, but then again school just started, he wondered if they had known each other before they got here.

River: River smiled at the boy, once again she was glad for Daniels confidence around people."Hi, I'm River It's nice to meet you."

Toby: "You too" Toby said smiling at River.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:46 PM   #1167
Fairywings

Quote:
Toby: Toby jumped at the sound of the professors voice inside his head. He shook Daniel's hand and said "thanks, it nice to meet you. does she do that often?" he said gesturing to his head as he asked about the professor. Toby's eyes moved to Daniels other hand where he noticed that he was holding hands with the girl next to him. He assumed she was his girlfriend, but then again school just started, he wondered if they had known each other before they got here.

River: River smiled at the boy, once again she was glad for Daniels confidence around people."Hi, I'm River It's nice to meet you."

Toby: "You too" Toby said smiling at River.
Daniel: "Nice to meet you too. Yeah. It's kind of her super power. We've begun to get used to it. Though it did spook me yeterday when she first used it." Daniel didn't really mind telling Toby that. It was better than telling him about getting stuck in the wall during gym. He hoped that Nate wouldn't tell Toby about his uncident either. Daniel didn't want to scare the newcomers.

Old 02-24-2013, 03:48 PM   #1168
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
River: River joined the other students in awaiting the boys answer.

Toby. Toby put his hand to his chest and pointed to himself as if making sure the boy was talking to him, he knew he was, but the abruptness of his answer had caught him off guard. "It's Toby" he said closing the door behind him and walking toward the boy. He knew coming in late would make him be noticed, but he didn't like how everyone was staring at him as though they were afraid of him. "What's your name?" Toby asked the boy in return.
Nate: Nate realized he may have been a bit harsh with his first words, so smiled to make up for it. "I'm Nate. And yeah, Collins talks in your mind a few times a day. It's kind of weird at first, but you get used to it."

Margo: Margo wasn't sure what to say. With his gelled hair and stylish clothes, Toby looked like someone that usually ignored her. Margo gulped down these feelings, remembering her determination to be more outgoing. "I'm Margo." She glanced nervously at her feet, trying to think of something to say to start a conversation, but couldn't.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:54 PM   #1169
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia realized she had become very tense since the late-comer had entered. She tried to relax herself and remind herself that he was just another student. Toby, his name was. Amelia glanced at him, trying to figure out a little bit about him. He looked very put together and stylish. Like he was on his way to some magazine photo shoot. His hair was perfect, and his clothes were perfect. He held himself well, and he had an arrogant air about him. He looked like he had money; like he was upperclass. Amelia didn't have a lot of experience with people like that. You didn't see a lot of wealthy people in the places Amelia had lived. This new kid made Amelia more nervous than the other students did.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:08 PM   #1170
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Nate: Nate realized he may have been a bit harsh with his first words, so smiled to make up for it. "I'm Nate. And yeah, Collins talks in your mind a few times a day. It's kind of weird at first, but you get used to it."

Margo: Margo wasn't sure what to say. With his gelled hair and stylish clothes, Toby looked like someone that usually ignored her. Margo gulped down these feelings, remembering her determination to be more outgoing. "I'm Margo." She glanced nervously at her feet, trying to think of something to say to start a conversation, but couldn't.
Toby: Toby smiled, he was hoping the others were right, but he had trouble picturing himself getting used to some talking in his mind. "Hi, okay so it's Nate, Margo, River, and Daniel. Is that right?" Toby said slowly pointing at each person when he said their name. Toby noticed others around the room, but he figured now wasn't the time for him to approach them. He would just wait until a good time, he wanted to get to know everyone.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: