Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 11:08 AM   #1111
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel saw River leaving and flashed a smile at her quicky before turning to Nate. "Really? No I didn't know. Wow, that's cool!."

Max: Max listened to the others talk. Part of her, the part that never wanted to bring her father's wrath, wanted to go take care of her punishment. But Max knew it was too risky.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins walked along the passageways to her office. As she walked, she asked, "Are you enjoying yourself here River? I know today was a little bad, but first days always are. Some of my past students have told me in the beginning of the year that this place doesn't seem like much, but we do some cool things I suppose."
River: River looked up at the professor "yes, very much actually. I...I wouldn't describe today as bad, I mean of course some bad things did happen. But, well overall I've actually had a really good day." she said thinking of Daniel. She couldn't help it, she wondered if he thought about her this much.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:29 AM   #1112
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River looked up at the professor "yes, very much actually. I...I wouldn't describe today as bad, I mean of course some bad things did happen. But, well overall I've actually had a really good day." she said thinking of Daniel. She couldn't help it, she wondered if he thought about her this much.
Professor Collins: The professor smiled. "I suppose that's a more optimistic way of looking at it. And I'm glad you're enjoying it here. Sometimes my friends will ask me how do I do what I do with my life, living on a 'remote' island and teaching kids and keeping them at the manor, but I wouldn't have it another way. Except, if I had ever had a sibling, and they had powers, I'd want them right next to me. But, that's not how it happened I suppose."

Daniel: Daniel drifted off for a moment. Today was great. Oh yes, today had been good. He didn't even care about getting stuck in the wall this afternoon. Everyone would laugh, but he was in love. His mind couldn't wander away from River for very long. He liked her.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-16-2013, 11:33 AM   #1113
disneygirl520

Quote:

Professor Collins: The professor smiled. "I suppose that's a more optimistic way of looking at it. And I'm glad you're enjoying it here. Sometimes my friends will ask me how do I do what I do with my life, living on a 'remote' island and teaching kids and keeping them at the manor, but I wouldn't have it another way. Except, if I had ever had a sibling, and they had powers, I'd want them right next to me. But, that's not how it happened I suppose."

Daniel: Daniel drifted off for a moment. Today was great. Oh yes, today had been good. He didn't even care about getting stuck in the wall this afternoon. Everyone would laugh, but he was in love. His mind couldn't wander away from River for very long. He liked her.
River: River wasn't sure what to say, "oh, well I think your doing the right thing. Without you dedicating your life to your students like this. I don't know where people like me would be."
Old 02-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #1114
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Amelia: Amelia smiled back at Margo. "Anything who can't do?" she asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Daniel: Daniel saw River leaving and flashed a smile at her quicky before turning to Nate. "Really? No I didn't know. Wow, that's cool!."

Max: Max listened to the others talk. Part of her, the part that never wanted to bring her father's wrath, wanted to go take care of her punishment. But Max knew it was too risky.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins walked along the passageways to her office. As she walked, she asked, "Are you enjoying yourself here River? I know today was a little bad, but first days always are. Some of my past students have told me in the beginning of the year that this place doesn't seem like much, but we do some cool things I suppose."
Margo: "Professor Collins," Margo said, answering Amelia. "Nate was just telling us how she can..."

Nate: "Do magic with a bracelet." Nate interrupted. "She said some student gave it to her, but I don't remember all the details. I wasn't at my best mental state at the time. I do think she said it has to be recharged, so it's not unlimited." Nate sat down in the kitchen, since dinner was really almost over already.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:52 PM   #1115
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: River wasn't sure what to say, "oh, well I think your doing the right thing. Without you dedicating your life to your students like this. I don't know where people like me would be."
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: "Professor Collins," Margo said, answering Amelia. "Nate was just telling us how she can..."

Nate: "Do magic with a bracelet." Nate interrupted. "She said some student gave it to her, but I don't remember all the details. I wasn't at my best mental state at the time. I do think she said it has to be recharged, so it's not unlimited." Nate sat down in the kitchen, since dinner was really almost over already.
Professor Collins: The professor smiled. "You're quite right, my dear." Finally, they arrived in front of her pffice. Professor Collins unlocked the door and went in, kicking the doorstop. When River came in, Professr Collins closed the door behind them. The professor moved to her desk. She reached into the middle drawer and pulled out what appeared to be a metal coaster. She carefully took her bracelet off and set it on the metal coaster. Then she looked at River. "Now what were your parents' names? I think I have the right people, but I might be wrong if their names aren't the same as your parents' names."

Daniel: "That sounds pretty cool. That student must have really liked Professor Collins." Daniel hoped River was learning about her parents. He hadn't really realized it earlier, but he'd give almost anything for River to know the whole truth.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 02-18-2013, 01:44 PM   #1116
disneygirl520

Quote:

Professor Collins: The professor smiled. "You're quite right, my dear." Finally, they arrived in front of her pffice. Professor Collins unlocked the door and went in, kicking the doorstop. When River came in, Professr Collins closed the door behind them. The professor moved to her desk. She reached into the middle drawer and pulled out what appeared to be a metal coaster. She carefully took her bracelet off and set it on the metal coaster. Then she looked at River. "Now what were your parents' names? I think I have the right people, but I might be wrong if their names aren't the same as your parents' names."

Daniel: "That sounds pretty cool. That student must have really liked Professor Collins." Daniel hoped River was learning about her parents. He hadn't really realized it earlier, but he'd give almost anything for River to know the whole truth.
River: River was glad to finally be in the office with just the professor "My Dad's name was Brandon Carson, and my Mom's name was Joann Carson, well that's is after they got married, I don't know her maiden name." River held her breath hoping that these names were the same as the people Professor Collins thought were her parents.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:37 PM   #1117
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River was glad to finally be in the office with just the professor "My Dad's name was Brandon Carson, and my Mom's name was Joann Carson, well that's is after they got married, I don't know her maiden name." River held her breath hoping that these names were the same as the people Professor Collins thought were her parents.
Professor Collins: She nodded. "Oh good, it probably is Brandon and Joan then." She rummaged in her desk. "I met them first as heroes, before I met them as people. Both had water-related powers, which is why I'm not at all surprised that you do. Your father was called Drop. He could fly and rain down on people. But those rain drops could have energy blasts or poison or whatever he chose in them, so they would hurt his enemies. Your mother was called Mermaid, and whenever she went into a body of water, such as a fountain, a pool, a pond, or another kind, she could take energy from the water and heal herself and others."

The professor found what she was looking for and pulled out some photos. The first one had both her parents in it, wearing their uniforms. Drop had a navy suit, with a mask that was pulled over his face, so his hair flopped over it, hiding the edges. He also had a silver right hand glove. Mermaid had a silver suit, with just goggles that wrapped around her head. She also had a navy right hand glove. The oter two pictures were one of Drop by himself and one of Mermaid by herself. "The mismatched glove thing was on purpose, I think to identify themselves as a duo or something. I found them interesting because most heroes are in or around New York City, Metropolis, or Gotham City, and these two weren't. I honestly think there should be more heroes in the other big cities in the world. Everything happens in New York, but that doesn't mean there isn't crime to deal with elsewhere. Anyway, when I met your parents, they were saving hostages from bank robbers. We ran into eachother several times after that, and I usually ended up helping them with gangs or muggers or the occasional supervillain."

At this point, Professor Collins smiled. "Yes, in my younger days I was a superhero. I did most of my heroics in the summers, or at nights back when I was a high school student and a college student. Anyway, I met them as people when we ran into eachother on accident and recognized eachother. We became good friends. On Saturday nights instead of going to the club or watching SNL like normal people we got take out, ate, talked awhile, suited up, and went out and fought bad guys all night." Professor Collins snorted, as if amused at that period of time.

"One day, sometime after you were born, a very powerful villain came to town. I told them to wait, I knew some people who could help us, I just had to call. But while I was contacting my friends, Brandon and Joan went to face the villain alone. They were never seen or heard from again. No one really knows what happened to them. After all this time, the general consensus, if you ask different heroes, is that they're dead. Legally, Brandon and Joan Carson are presumed dead. Of course, you'll get the odd conspiracy theorist, but no one takes them seriously. In my opinion, if they didn't die fighting that villain, they're dead by now. I knew they wouldn't leave you behind if they had a choice."

Professor Collins put more photos and news clippings on the desk of Drop and Mermaid, aka Brandon and Joan Carson, with the news clippings with the heroes and the photos as citizens. Occasionally they had Professor Collins or another friend of theirs in them. "That's about it really. If you have more soecific questions, feel free to ask," she said.

OOC: Dang, I wrote a lot. I didn't really plan this, it just came to me as I typed it.

Old 02-18-2013, 03:09 PM   #1118
disneygirl520

Quote:

Professor Collins: She nodded. "Oh good, it probably is Brandon and Joan then." She rummaged in her desk. "I met them first as heroes, before I met them as people. Both had water-related powers, which is why I'm not at all surprised that you do. Your father was called Drop. He could fly and rain down on people. But those rain drops could have energy blasts or poison or whatever he chose in them, so they would hurt his enemies. Your mother was called Mermaid, and whenever she went into a body of water, such as a fountain, a pool, a pond, or another kind, she could take energy from the water and heal herself and others."

The professor found what she was looking for and pulled out some photos. The first one had both her parents in it, wearing their uniforms. Drop had a navy suit, with a mask that was pulled over his face, so his hair flopped over it, hiding the edges. He also had a silver right hand glove. Mermaid had a silver suit, with just goggles that wrapped around her head. She also had a navy right hand glove. The oter two pictures were one of Drop by himself and one of Mermaid by herself. "The mismatched glove thing was on purpose, I think to identify themselves as a duo or something. I found them interesting because most heroes are in or around New York City, Metropolis, or Gotham City, and these two weren't. I honestly think there should be more heroes in the other big cities in the world. Everything happens in New York, but that doesn't mean there isn't crime to deal with elsewhere. Anyway, when I met your parents, they were saving hostages from bank robbers. We ran into eachother several times after that, and I usually ended up helping them with gangs or muggers or the occasional supervillain."

At this point, Professor Collins smiled. "Yes, in my younger days I was a superhero. I did most of my heroics in the summers, or at nights back when I was a high school student and a college student. Anyway, I met them as people when we ran into eachother on accident and recognized eachother. We became good friends. On Saturday nights instead of going to the club or watching SNL like normal people we got take out, ate, talked awhile, suited up, and went out and fought bad guys all night." Professor Collins snorted, as if amused at that period of time.

"One day, sometime after you were born, a very powerful villain came to town. I told them to wait, I knew some people who could help us, I just had to call. But while I was contacting my friends, Brandon and Joan went to face the villain alone. They were never seen or heard from again. No one really knows what happened to them. After all this time, the general consensus, if you ask different heroes, is that they're dead. Legally, Brandon and Joan Carson are presumed dead. Of course, you'll get the odd conspiracy theorist, but no one takes them seriously. In my opinion, if they didn't die fighting that villain, they're dead by now. I knew they wouldn't leave you behind if they had a choice."

Professor Collins put more photos and news clippings on the desk of Drop and Mermaid, aka Brandon and Joan Carson, with the news clippings with the heroes and the photos as citizens. Occasionally they had Professor Collins or another friend of theirs in them. "That's about it really. If you have more soecific questions, feel free to ask," she said.

OOC: Dang, I wrote a lot. I didn't really plan this, it just came to me as I typed it.
River: River stared down at the pictures of her parents on the desk in front of her. She didn't say anything, and she didn't reach out the pictures or move the articles closer to her she simply sat almost motionless. She felt like she was in a state of shock. She felt like all of the air inside of her had been taken out. She knew who her parents were, she knew what they looked like, she knew exactly what their powers were. All of the questions she had been asking for her entire life were answered in a single story.

River felt herself getting over the initial shock experience she slowly moved her right hand toward one of the pictures of her mother and father as citizens she felt her eyes fill with tears as she looked at the picture closely. She couldn't believe that she was finally seeing who her parents were. She began crying, she didn't know why, but learning about her parents filled her with an overflow of emotions. She picked up a picture of her parents as heroes and then said quietly "professor can I keep these?"

She continued looking at the pictures and said quietly through her tears "thank you professor. Thank you for telling me everything."

OOC: that's okay it was really good
Old 02-18-2013, 03:31 PM   #1119
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River stared down at the pictures of her parents on the desk in front of her. She didn't say anything, and she didn't reach out the pictures or move the articles closer to her she simply sat almost motionless. She felt like she was in a state of shock. She felt like all of the air inside of her had been taken out. She knew who her parents were, she knew what they looked like, she knew exactly what their powers were. All of the questions she had been asking for her entire life were answered in a single story.

River felt herself getting over the initial shock experience she slowly moved her right hand toward one of the pictures of her mother and father as citizens she felt her eyes fill with tears as she looked at the picture closely. She couldn't believe that she was finally seeing who her parents were. She began crying, she didn't know why, but learning about her parents filled her with an overflow of emotions. She picked up a picture of her parents as heroes and then said quietly "professor can I keep these?"

She continued looking at the pictures and said quietly through her tears "thank you professor. Thank you for telling me everything."

OOC: that's okay it was really good
Professor Collins: The professor didn't mind that River was crying, it was probably pretty overwhelming. Just reliving everything was now making the professor choked up. She nodded. "Take whatever you want, I have digital copies of everything on my computer. Which reminds me-" The professor got up and went to a wardrobe-like cabinet in the back of the room and opened it up. She opened a smaller door which revealed a big black safe. Professor Collins unlocked the safe, careful to shield her unlocking hand from River's view, and opened it up. She shifted through the contents and pulled out a closed manila envelope. "In ypour parents' will, most things went to your grandmother, as you may know. However, I was bequeathed this envelope for safekeeping, in order to give to you when and if you came to my school. I have no idea what's in it, never opened it. Here," she said, handing it to River. "And you're welcome for all of it. Your parents would not have wanted you to know nothing."

OOC: Thanks! You can decide whatever's in that manila envelope. Maybe something to do with that dolphin necklace or something? I'm out of ideas there. I'm just trying to get through this first day because the amount of time we've spent on it is ridiculous.

Old 02-18-2013, 03:44 PM   #1120
disneygirl520

Quote:

Professor Collins: The professor didn't mind that River was crying, it was probably pretty overwhelming. Just reliving everything was now making the professor choked up. She nodded. "Take whatever you want, I have digital copies of everything on my computer. Which reminds me-" The professor got up and went to a wardrobe-like cabinet in the back of the room and opened it up. She opened a smaller door which revealed a big black safe. Professor Collins unlocked the safe, careful to shield her unlocking hand from River's view, and opened it up. She shifted through the contents and pulled out a closed manila envelope. "In ypour parents' will, most things went to your grandmother, as you may know. However, I was bequeathed this envelope for safekeeping, in order to give to you when and if you came to my school. I have no idea what's in it, never opened it. Here," she said, handing it to River. "And you're welcome for all of it. Your parents would not have wanted you to know nothing."

OOC: Thanks! You can decide whatever's in that manila envelope. Maybe something to do with that dolphin necklace or something? I'm out of ideas there. I'm just trying to get through this first day because the amount of time we've spent on it is ridiculous.
River: River slowly took the envelope and Without thinking about it stood up and hugged the professor quickly. Just as quickly she let go "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to...I just...sorry" she said looking down at the envelope.

OOC: okay, I'll come up with something. And yeah, this day has been going on forever lol.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:59 PM   #1121
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River slowly took the envelope and Without thinking about it stood up and hugged the professor quickly. Just as quickly she let go "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to...I just...sorry" she said looking down at the envelope.

OOC: okay, I'll come up with something. And yeah, this day has been going on forever lol.
Professor Collins: The professor smiled. "No no, it's quite all right." The professor studied River a little. "You look like your mother. Now, why don't you run along and rejoin your classmates? It's been an exhausting day for me and I think I'm going to retire to my floor now." Professor Collins held the door open. When River went out, Professor Collins followed her out and locked the door behind her. Then she smiled at River once again before getting in the elevator to go up. She made a mental announcement. I'm going up to my floor now. Remember you must be in your common room on the third floor when your curfew hits at nine. And you must be in your beds at ten. And don't think you can disregard your curfews and not get in trouble. I have ways of knowing if you do.

Daniel: When Daniel heard the announcement, he guessed that the professor was done with River. He hoped that River had gotten the answers she was looking for.

Max: Max frowned. The curfew thing might disrupt her plans a little. But then, if she continued through with it as normal, she would follow through with the curfews. She just wouldn't stay in bed. And she'd head back to bed after she'd completed the full punishment.

Last edited by Fairywings; 02-18-2013 at 04:32 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:35 PM   #1122
disneygirl520

Quote:

Professor Collins: The professor smiled. "No no, it's quite all right." The professor studied River a little. "You look like your mother. Now, why don't you run along and rejoin your classmates? It's been an exhausting day for me and I think I'm going to retire to my floor now." Professor Collins held the door open. When River went out, Professor Collins followed her out and locked the door behind her. Then she smiled at River once again before getting in the elevator to go up. Shew made an announcement. I'm going up to my floor now. Remember you must be in your common room on the third floor when your curfew hits at nine. And you must be in your beds at ten. And don't think you can disregard your curfews and not get in trouble. I have ways of knowing if you do.

Daniel: When Daniel heard the announcement, he guessed that the professor was done with River. He hoped that River had gotten the answers she was looking for.

Max: Max frowned. The curfew thing might disrupt her plans a little. But then, if she continued through with it as normal, she would follow through with the curfews. She just wouldn't stay in bed. And she'd head back to bed after she'd completed the full punishment.
River: River smiled a the comment about her looking like her mom. She then nodded and gathered the pictures and news clipping and carefully dropped them into the envelope. She hadn't seen what was in the envelope yet, but she didn't want to keep the professor here any longer. She smiled at the professor as she went up the elevator, then she realized she was standing in the hall alone with pictures of her parents. She wiped her tears quickly hoping no one would notice she had been crying. But she knew that was pretty unlikely. She began walking toward the kitchen, hoping to find Daniel.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:15 PM   #1123
disneygirl520

As River walked she open the envelope and pulled out a full piece of paper with handwriting she didn't recognize covering it. She began to read.

Our Dearest River,
If you are reading this that means that something has happened to us. It also means that you have met one of our dearest friends Elizabeth Collins. River you have to understand that the two of us lived very dangerous lives and that sadly this fate was not unforeseen by us. The two of us believe that with powers comes responsibility, we love you River and you must understand that nothing could ever make us want to leave you. We know you will be okay; you will grow to be a strong person, and no matter what happens you must always stay strong. Always remember that the powers you have are not a secret, they are special. When you were born we could tell right away that you were special and that like us you were blessed with these powers. That same day we made your grandmother promise that if anything were to ever happen to us that no matter what when you became of age she would send you to Elizabeth’s school. Because you are reading this we can assume that she has kept her promise to us. River you must learn to use your powers to the fullest, they are something to be proud of; don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
We love you,
Your Parents Brandon and Joan Carson

River continued walking but began to cry again, she felt proud of who she was, she was glad she was born with her powers. She understood why her grandmother had sent her to this school, and she now knew that her parents really did love her.

She noticed staples in the top left corner of the page but was confused because the letter only took up one page. She flipped the paper over, and laid her eyes on more photographs. But this time they were pictures of her, they were pictures from the day she was born being held by her parents. There were pictures of her being held by her grandma. There were pictures of outings they must have gone on, there was a picture of her and her parents at the zoo, looking through a tank at dolphins, she put her hand to the necklace on her neck. The last picture was a picture of that very necklace with the caption "Remember we will always love you".

River looked down at her necklace and let her tears fall. Her parents must have been adding pictures to this envelope until that night. She had never felt so loved. Her parents did care about her more than she could ever imagine. She carefully slid everything back into the envelope knowing it was time to rejoin the others.

OOC: I guess it was my turn to write a lot...oops. lol
Old 02-18-2013, 05:34 PM   #1124
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River smiled a the comment about her looking like her mom. She then nodded and gathered the pictures and news clipping and carefully dropped them into the envelope. She hadn't seen what was in the envelope yet, but she didn't want to keep the professor here any longer. She smiled at the professor as she went up the elevator, then she realized she was standing in the hall alone with pictures of her parents. She wiped her tears quickly hoping no one would notice she had been crying. But she knew that was pretty unlikely. She began walking toward the kitchen, hoping to find Daniel.
Daniel: Daniel stood around, waiting for River to get back.

Old 02-18-2013, 05:36 PM   #1125
Fairywings

Quote:
As River walked she open the envelope and pulled out a full piece of paper with handwriting she didn't recognize covering it. She began to read.

Our Dearest River,
If you are reading this that means that something has happened to us. It also means that you have met one of our dearest friends Elizabeth Collins. River you have to understand that the two of us lived very dangerous lives and that sadly this fate was not unforeseen by us. The two of us believe that with powers comes responsibility, we love you River and you must understand that nothing could ever make us want to leave you. We know you will be okay; you will grow to be a strong person, and no matter what happens you must always stay strong. Always remember that the powers you have are not a secret, they are special. When you were born we could tell right away that you were special and that like us you were blessed with these powers. That same day we made your grandmother promise that if anything were to ever happen to us that no matter what when you became of age she would send you to Elizabeth’s school. Because you are reading this we can assume that she has kept her promise to us. River you must learn to use your powers to the fullest, they are something to be proud of; don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise.
We love you,
Your Parents Brandon and Joan Carson

River continued walking but began to cry again, she felt proud of who she was, she was glad she was born with her powers. She understood why her grandmother had sent her to this school, and she now knew that her parents really did love her.

She noticed staples in the top left corner of the page but was confused because the letter only took up one page. She flipped the paper over, and laid her eyes on more photographs. But this time they were pictures of her, they were pictures from the day she was born being held by her parents. There were pictures of her being held by her grandma. There were pictures of outings they must have gone on, there was a picture of her and her parents at the zoo, looking through a tank at dolphins, she put her hand to the necklace on her neck. The last picture was a picture of that very necklace with the caption "Remember we will always love you".

River looked down at her necklace and let her tears fall. Her parents must have been adding pictures to this envelope until that night. She had never felt so loved. Her parents did care about her more than she could ever imagine. She carefully slid everything back into the envelope knowing it was time to rejoin the others.

OOC: I guess it was my turn to write a lot...oops. lol
OOC: That was great!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: