Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2013, 09:25 PM   #1081
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
OOC: okay, thank you.

River: River could tell how much this bothered Daniel. She reached her hands across the table and grabbed Daniel's so that both of their hands were clasped together and lying on the table. She looked straight at him and said "hey, don't let them get to you. Your life is your life. It doesn't matter what they think you should be, it matters what you want to do. And if it's any consolation, I know that no matter what you pick you will be great at." she said with a reassuring smile.
OOC: No prob

Daniel: Daniel, having noticed River take his hand, brought his dark green eyes to meet River's eyes, and listened to her silently. She was right. It was his life, when it all came down to it. When she finished, the corners of his mouth lifted into a small smile. "Thank you River. I have no idea what I'd do without you." He wanted to kiss her, but she was on the other side of the table, and truth be told he wasn't yet comfortable with the idea of kissing her in public. But he hoped that River knew he appreciated her.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Fairywings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:37 PM   #1082
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

OOC: No prob

Daniel: Daniel, having noticed River take his hand, brought his dark green eyes to meet River's eyes, and listened to her silently. She was right. It was his life, when it all came down to it. When she finished, the corners of his mouth lifted into a small smile. "Thank you River. I have no idea what I'd do without you." He wanted to kiss her, but she was on the other side of the table, and truth be told he wasn't yet comfortable with the idea of kissing her in public. But he hoped that River knew he appreciated her.
River: River slowly let go of his hands, but didn't let her light blue eyes leave his eyes. "I feel the exact same way, in a way, I think we were meant to meet each other at this school." she said then she realized that might have gone too far she looked down at the table and said quietly "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound weird."

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-11-2013, 09:50 PM   #1083
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: River slowly let go of his hands, but didn't let her light blue eyes leave his eyes. "I feel the exact same way, in a way, I think we were meant to meet each other at this school." she said then she realized that might have gone too far she looked down at the table and said quietly "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound weird."
Daniel: Daniel smiled. "No, it was perfectly all right. And maybe it was destiny for us to meet. Who knows? I just hope we're not quite as starcrossed as Romeo and Juliet. I don't want to be dead by the end of the year."

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 02-11-2013, 09:57 PM   #1084
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel smiled. "No, it was perfectly all right. And maybe it was destiny for us to meet. Who knows? I just hope we're not quite as starcrossed as Romeo and Juliet. I don't want to be dead by the end of the year."
River: River looked up and was suddenly struck with how handsome she thought Daniel was, his dark green eyes and his naturally laying hair, she felt like a little girl with a crush, on a random boy. Except this wasn't a random boy, this was her boyfriend. She smiled at him. "maybe it was destiny, but yeah, let's not plan on ending up like Romeo and Juliet."

Old 02-12-2013, 04:08 PM   #1085
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River looked up and was suddenly struck with how handsome she thought Daniel was, his dark green eyes and his naturally laying hair, she felt like a little girl with a crush, on a random boy. Except this wasn't a random boy, this was her boyfriend. She smiled at him. "maybe it was destiny, but yeah, let's not plan on ending up like Romeo and Juliet."
Daniel: "Yeah, that's best for our health." He could no longer go forward with the joke or it would become bad, so he went back to being silent and ate more.

Old 02-12-2013, 04:24 PM   #1086
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "Yeah, that's best for our health." He could no longer go forward with the joke or it would become bad, so he went back to being silent and ate more.
River: "yeah" River said, she couldn't think of anything to continue with, so she continued eating.

Old 02-12-2013, 04:58 PM   #1087
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "yeah" River said, she couldn't think of anything to continue with, so she continued eating.
Daniel: Changing the subject again, he said, "So, despite today's troubles, I think this school year is going to go well. There's interesting classes, a beautiful location, amazing people-" he stopped suddenly, wearing a shy smile as he glanced at River quickly before returning his gaze to his plate. Of course more people than just River were amazing, but he wanted to emphasize for her. "and with all that, this school year has potential to be spectacular. I hope it is, I haven't had a truly spectracular year in a while."

Old 02-12-2013, 05:15 PM   #1088
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Changing the subject again, he said, "So, despite today's troubles, I think this school year is going to go well. There's interesting classes, a beautiful location, amazing people-" he stopped suddenly, wearing a shy smile as he glanced at River quickly before returning his gaze to his plate. Of course more people than just River were amazing, but he wanted to emphasize for her. "and with all that, this school year has potential to be spectacular. I hope it is, I haven't had a truly spectracular year in a while."
River: River blushed when Daniel smiled at her. She felt her cheeks heat up an put her hands up to her cheeks to try and hide it. She looked down at the table and said "yeah, I think it will a great year" she said

Old 02-12-2013, 05:27 PM   #1089
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River blushed when Daniel smiled at her. She felt her cheeks heat up an put her hands up to her cheeks to try and hide it. She looked down at the table and said "yeah, I think it will a great year" she said
Daniel: Daniel, also embarressed, finished eating. He checked to see if River's plate was clear, in the hopes that he could take it.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:33 PM   #1090
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel, also embarressed, finished eating. He checked to see if River's plate was clear, in the hopes that he could take it.
River: River finished her last bites and, put her fork down. She started to stand to take her plate to the kitchen.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #1091
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River finished her last bites and, put her fork down. She started to stand to take her plate to the kitchen.
Daniel: Daniel smiled and swept her plate up. "No, I'll get it." He put it on top of his own and headed into the kitchen.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:57 PM   #1092
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel smiled and swept her plate up. "No, I'll get it." He put it on top of his own and headed into the kitchen.
River: Daniel had surprised River, she didn't expect him to grab her plate. "oh, thank you" she said sitting back down.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:01 PM   #1093
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: Margo watched Daniel take River's plate away. She felt happy for River, but also a envied her a bit. Not that she had a boyfriend, but that she had gotten so close to someone so fast. Sure, Nate, Daniel, Alex, and River were all friends, but none that she felt close enough tell secrets to or anything. As soon as she realized she was thinking these things, Margo quickly pushed them all away. She wasn't one to dwell on problems. I'll just have to keep trying. On the way to the kitchen, Margo sat next to River and smiled. "This was really good. You're a great cook."

Nate: Nate slowly got up. He decided to walk around, then join the rest of the group if he didn't get tired. If he did, he would just go to his room.

OOC: Sorry for my absence. I've been super busy this week with soccer tryouts.
soccer_mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:51 PM   #1094
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey
Margo: Margo watched Daniel take River's plate away. She felt happy for River, but also a envied her a bit. Not that she had a boyfriend, but that she had gotten so close to someone so fast. Sure, Nate, Daniel, Alex, and River were all friends, but none that she felt close enough tell secrets to or anything. As soon as she realized she was thinking these things, Margo quickly pushed them all away. She wasn't one to dwell on problems. I'll just have to keep trying. On the way to the kitchen, Margo sat next to River and smiled. "This was really good. You're a great cook."

Nate: Nate slowly got up. He decided to walk around, then join the rest of the group if he didn't get tired. If he did, he would just go to his room.

OOC: Sorry for my absence. I've been super busy this week with soccer tryouts.
River: River saw Margo sit next to her and smiled. "thank you, that means a lot." she said with a smile. She hadn't remembered the last time she had been complimented, but at this school he had been given more than she probably had in her entire life. When her grandma sent her to this school because "it was time for her to learn about her powers." River never thought she would like it this much. She was afraid to leave her grandma on her own, and she was afraid to have to use her powers and be immersed into place where she would be constantly reminded of her parents.

Old 02-13-2013, 07:51 PM   #1095
disneygirl520

OOC: glad to have you back!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: