Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #1021
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "thanks" she said glad he didn't seem to think her comment was overly strange. She was glad to be kissed on the cheek, and they made their way into the kitchen. She wasn't sure how she was supposed to act around Daniel with others watching.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: Margo followed Amelia into the elevator, saying "I hope Professor Collins gives us the news during dinner." Margo then pushed the ground floor button and leaned against the wall, breathing slowly. She wished she had taken the stairs. Elevators alway made Margo uncomfortable, being that she was a bit claustrophobic.
Daniel: Daniel smiled and entered the kitchen. He looked around. What were they supposed to be doing?

Max: Max entered the dining room. She didn't bother going to the kitchen, instead she picked a corner and leaned into it, folding her arms.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 02-02-2013, 08:09 PM   #1022
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel smiled and entered the kitchen. He looked around. What were they supposed to be doing?

Max: Max entered the dining room. She didn't bother going to the kitchen, instead she picked a corner and leaned into it, folding her arms.
River: River entered with Daniel and for the first time realized she actually was pretty hungry. She stood with Daniel hoping he would lead her as to what they were supposed to be doing.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-02-2013, 08:18 PM   #1023
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Professor Collins: Professor Collins sent out a mental announcement excluding Nate. So, the way dinner around here has worked in the past is two or three people will make dinner one night, and then a different group of two or three people will do the next night, and we rotate.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 02-02-2013, 08:25 PM   #1024
disneygirl520

Quote:
Professor Collins: Professor Collins sent out a mental announcement excluding Nate. So, the way dinner around here has worked in the past is two or three people will make dinner one night, and then a different group of two or three people will do the next night, and we rotate.
River: River "heard" the announcement and looked at Daniel, she wouldn't mind volunteering the first night. She knew how to cook, she had been cooking for her grandma for years. But for some reason she was afraid to speak up.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:30 PM   #1025
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River "heard" the announcement and looked at Daniel, she wouldn't mind volunteering the first night. She knew how to cook, she had been cooking for her grandma for years. But for some reason she was afraid to speak up.
Daniel: Daniel glanced at her. "Do you want to? I can't cook, but I can follow directions. Of course, we don't have to."

Old 02-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #1026
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel glanced at her. "Do you want to? I can't cook, but I can follow directions. Of course, we don't have to."
River: "yeah, that sounds good" she said smiling.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:03 PM   #1027
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia heard the professor's announcement as she stepped off of the elevator. She made her way into the kitchen with the other kids. Amelia had no cooking skills whatsoever. She wasn't even positive she could boil water correctly. She would have to try and avoid this cooking thing for as long as possible. She waited for someone else to volunteer, and stood back, hoping not to be noticed.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:55 PM   #1028
disneygirl520

River: River raised her hand slightly, "Daniel and I can cook tonight if that's okay." she said
Old 02-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #1029
Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel nodded, hoping to be a little encouraging. "Sure, we can do it tonight."

Professor Collins: Thank you for volunteering River, Daniel. The cold stuff is in the fridge, and there's food in the pantry as well.

Old 02-03-2013, 08:18 PM   #1030
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Daniel: Daniel nodded, hoping to be a little encouraging. "Sure, we can do it tonight."

Professor Collins: Thank you for volunteering River, Daniel. The cold stuff is in the fridge, and there's food in the pantry as well.
River: River began to walk into the kitchen and looked for food. "Wow, we have all of this food, and I can't think of anything to make." She said completely puzzled.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:45 PM   #1031
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River began to walk into the kitchen and looked for food. "Wow, we have all of this food, and I can't think of anything to make." She said completely puzzled.
Daniel: Daniel thought for a bit. "Well, my mom used to make stuff like chicken parmesan, chicken alfredo, fajitas, quesadillas, all kinds of stuff."

Old 02-03-2013, 08:50 PM   #1032
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel thought for a bit. "Well, my mom used to make stuff like chicken parmesan, chicken alfredo, fajitas, quesadillas, all kinds of stuff."
River: River was very thankful for the ideas "oh, I know how to make chicken parmesan" she said shrugging, "do you want to make that?" she asked
Old 02-03-2013, 08:52 PM   #1033
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River was very thankful for the ideas "oh, I know how to make chicken parmesan" she said shrugging, "do you want to make that?" she asked
Daniel: "Sure," he said. "What kind of ingredients should I be looking for?

Old 02-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #1034
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "Sure," he said. "What kind of ingredients should I be looking for?
River: "ummm.." river thought, being in this kitchen made her feel great, she loved to cook. But only ever had a few ingredients and a tiny kitchen to use "mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, and chicken of course" she said "I'll go find some spices."
Old 02-03-2013, 09:11 PM   #1035
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "ummm.." river thought, being in this kitchen made her feel great, she loved to cook. But only ever had a few ingredients and a tiny kitchen to use "mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, and chicken of course" she said "I'll go find some spices."
Daniel: Daniel nodded, and went to the fridge. He opened it and got mozzerella cheese out of the chesse drawer, and chicken out of the meat drawer. He placed it on the counter and looked to see if there was tomato sauce.

Max: Max noticed that River an Daniel were making dinner. She didn't really care, except that she was glad it wasn't her. And she wasn't sure, but she wondered if there was something between Daniel and River. Maybe they were just friends, but they'd spent a lot of time together. Whatever, it didn't matter. As long as everyone ignored her and didn't notice what she woould do tonight, Max would be okay and everyone would continue as normal.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: