Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 10:00 PM   #961
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
OOC: okay, I wasn't sure

River: River felt a little better after what the professor said, "I sure hope he's okay." she wondered what Daniel was doing by himself to get himself completely lost.
OOC: Night!

Professor Collins: "Everyone, back to the school." Turning to Daniel and River, she said, "You two too. Not taking anymore chances today. Besides, it's almost time for dinner."
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-29-2013, 10:07 PM   #962
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

OOC: Night!

Professor Collins: "Everyone, back to the school." Turning to Daniel and River, she said, "You two too. Not taking anymore chances today. Besides, it's almost time for dinner."
River: River looked at Daniel and sighed, she didn't want to go back to school she wanted to climb back up the tree with Daniel. But she knew that wasn't an option, she knew Nate needed to be taken care of and she was glad he was going to get help. She gently lifted Nate's head off of her knees and carefully lowered it onto the ground. She stood up and brush the dirt from her knees, her legs were stiff from kneeling on the ground for so long. She straightened up and began walking back to the school with Daniel.

OOC: goodnight! Ttfn!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-30-2013, 07:52 AM   #963
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: River looked at Daniel and sighed, she didn't want to go back to school she wanted to climb back up the tree with Daniel. But she knew that wasn't an option, she knew Nate needed to be taken care of and she was glad he was going to get help. She gently lifted Nate's head off of her knees and carefully lowered it onto the ground. She stood up and brush the dirt from her knees, her legs were stiff from kneeling on the ground for so long. She straightened up and began walking back to the school with Daniel.

OOC: goodnight! Ttfn!
Daniel: Daniel didn't want to go back either. He wanted some real time with River. However, it didn't seem like he was going to get that. He got an idea and murmured in River's ear, "If you want, we can walk a little slower than everyone else, if you know what I mean." He hoped that if they took their time, and everyone else hurried, they could walk back together somewhat alone, and that was better than no time with River.

Max: Max stood around in the room, clearly bored. She had no idea what had happened to any of her classmates.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-30-2013, 08:49 AM   #964
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel didn't want to go back either. He wanted some real time with River. However, it didn't seem like he was going to get that. He got an idea and murmured in River's ear, "If you want, we can walk a little slower than everyone else, if you know what I mean." He hoped that if they took their time, and everyone else hurried, they could walk back together somewhat alone, and that was better than no time with River.

Max: Max stood around in the room, clearly bored. She had no idea what had happened to any of her classmates.
River: River's face brightened as Daniel whispered in her ear. "Yeah, that sounds good." she said slowing her pace.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:27 PM   #965
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Nate: Nate watched the events unfold, but nothing really registered. He saw a new set of feet come in, and when she kneeled down, Nate knew they belonged to Professor Collins. She was talking, he could tell. Then, River, Daniel, and Amelia's feet began to leave, leaving him alone with the professor.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:50 PM   #966
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia was relieved that the professor was finally here. She started making her way back to the mansion. River and Daniel were lagging behind, but Amelia didn't care. She still thought they were cute together. What had happened was pretty scary, and Amelia was glad it was over. The professor knew what she was doing. She made her way out of the forest and into the mansion. She passed Max and Margo on the way to her room. She went into her room to get cleaned up for dinner, nodding to the girls on her way in.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:05 PM   #967
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River's face brightened as Daniel whispered in her ear. "Yeah, that sounds good." she said slowing her pace.
Daniel: Daniel matched her pace step by step, and held her hand happily. He didn't know what to say, so he said nothing. Daniel knew from watching his older brothers that this was the kind of thing guys did with their girlfriends, but River was just his friend, not his girlfriend. They were no more than friends, even if the other classmates believed otherwise. Daniel criticised himself in his head. River probably wasn't even thinking about what this all meant. She probably knew confidently that they were just friends. She was actually probably worried about their friend Nate, and he should be focusing on that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: Nate watched the events unfold, but nothing really registered. He saw a new set of feet come in, and when she kneeled down, Nate knew they belonged to Professor Collins. She was talking, he could tell. Then, River, Daniel, and Amelia's feet began to leave, leaving him alone with the professor.
Professor Collins: "We'll go to the infirmary. Then we'll see what's what." Then the professor smiled almost mischeviously, and said, "Daniel's not the only one who can get to places in the blink of an eye." Then, so quickly no one could see it, Professor Collins gave a slight movement of her hand, and the professor and Nate disappeared. They reappeared seconds later in the infirmary, with Nate laying on the bed. "Being me does have its advantages," she said as she moved over to her equipment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Amelia: Amelia was relieved that the professor was finally here. She started making her way back to the mansion. River and Daniel were lagging behind, but Amelia didn't care. She still thought they were cute together. What had happened was pretty scary, and Amelia was glad it was over. The professor knew what she was doing. She made her way out of the forest and into the mansion. She passed Max and Margo on the way to her room. She went into her room to get cleaned up for dinner, nodding to the girls on her way in.
Max: Max gave a slight nod in her direction. She was still figuring out her plan for her punishment.

OOC: Quoted Dumbledore lol

Old 01-30-2013, 05:16 PM   #968
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel matched her pace step by step, and held her hand happily. He didn't know what to say, so he said nothing. Daniel knew from watching his older brothers that this was the kind of thing guys did with their girlfriends, but River was just his friend, not his girlfriend. They were no more than friends, even if the other classmates believed otherwise. Daniel criticised himself in his head. River probably wasn't even thinking about what this all meant. She probably knew confidently that they were just friends. She was actually probably worried about their friend Nate, and he should be focusing on that too.

Professor Collins: "We'll go to the infirmary. Then we'll see what's what." Then the professor smiled almost mischeviously, and said, "Daniel's not the only one who can get to places in the blink of an eye." Then, so quickly no one could see it, Professor Collins gave a slight movement of her hand, and the professor and Nate disappeared. They reappeared seconds later in the infirmary, with Nate laying on the bed. "Being me does have its advantages," she said as she moved over to her equipment.

Max: Max gave a slight nod in her direction. She was still figuring out her plan for her punishment.

River: River was glad to be holding hands with Daniel again, it was something she liked in a way she couldn't explain. Then she started thinking, why would Amelia hide when she knew they were there, Daniel and her were just friends. Right? Did Amelia think they were more than that? River looked up at Daniel, "do you think he'll be okay?" she asked concerned. It was all she could think to say.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:18 PM   #969
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Nate: Being in the complicated mental state he was in, Nate thought he was surely hallucinating. You weren't just laying on the woods one moment and in a bed inside the next. "What is happening to me?" he asked.

Margo: Margo finished reading her letter, washed up for dinner, then joined Max again in the common room, waiting for dinner. "I wonder where everyone else has been."
Old 01-30-2013, 05:34 PM   #970
Fairywings

Quote:
Nate: Being in the complicated mental state he was in, Nate thought he was surely hallucinating. You weren't just laying on the woods one moment and in a bed inside the next. "What is happening to me?" he asked.

Margo: Margo finished reading her letter, washed up for dinner, then joined Max again in the common room, waiting for dinner. "I wonder where everyone else has been."
Professor Collins: "Well, I don't know what you were doing, but you passed out, came back with what appears to be a little water to the face, and I teleported us to the infirmary. Crazy but true. Can you tell me what you were doing before you passed out?" Professor Collins could easily dig through Nate's mind and find out what happened, but she would rather have Nate tell her.

Max: Max shrugged. "No idea. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Old 01-30-2013, 05:38 PM   #971
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: After getting cleaned up from her time in the woods, there was still time before dinner. Amelia didn't just want to sit in her room alone, so she decided to go sit in the other room. She was getting more and more tired of trying to be alone and push people away. She still felt scared and awkward around these people, but she knew it would be a long time before she would be totally comfortable, so she might as well try to start now. She walked in and sat on the couch. She still wasn't good at initiating things, so she stayed silent.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:17 PM   #972
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Professor Collins: "Well, I don't know what you were doing, but you passed out, came back with what appears to be a little water to the face, and I teleported us to the infirmary. Crazy but true. Can you tell me what you were doing before you passed out?" Professor Collins could easily dig through Nate's mind and find out what happened, but she would rather have Nate tell her.
Nate: Sound blasted back into Nate's head. Professor Collins words seemed super loud, causing him to groan. Besides still feeling very tired and week, Nate was starting to improve. "I don't remember to much, but I'll tell you what I know." Nate had to pause and catch his breath. "I went for a run along the beach, to try to develop my powers. Things start to get hazy here. I know I was going for 20 miles to tie my record. Don't know how I ended up by the tree." Nate was out of breath again and asked for more water. He thought of what she had said, and one thing stuck out, "Hey, I didn't know you could teleport, too."

Max: Max shrugged. "No idea. It's been a while, hasn't it?"[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Amelia: After getting cleaned up from her time in the woods, there was still time before dinner. Amelia didn't just want to sit in her room alone, so she decided to go sit in the other room. She was getting more and more tired of trying to be alone and push people away. She still felt scared and awkward around these people, but she knew it would be a long time before she would be totally comfortable, so she might as well try to start now. She walked in and sat on the couch. She still wasn't good at initiating things, so she stayed silent.
Margo: "Hello, Amelia. What have you been doing? It's been pretty boring in here."
Old 01-30-2013, 06:27 PM   #973
Fairywings

Quote:
Nate: Sound blasted back into Nate's head. Professor Collins words seemed super loud, causing him to groan. Besides still feeling very tired and week, Nate was starting to improve. "I don't remember to much, but I'll tell you what I know." Nate had to pause and catch his breath. "I went for a run along the beach, to try to develop my powers. Things start to get hazy here. I know I was going for 20 miles to tie my record. Don't know how I ended up by the tree." Nate was out of breath again and asked for more water. He thought of what she had said, and one thing stuck out, "Hey, I didn't know you could teleport, too."

Max: Max shrugged. "No idea. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Margo: "Hello, Amelia. What have you been doing? It's been pretty boring in here."[/QUOTE]

Professor Collins. "Hmm. Seems to me like you way out did yourself. You must have lost control of your abilities." She looked around in her medicine cabinets.

Max: Max allowed Margo's interest in Amelia to overshadow her. She hoped they would forget her.

Old 01-30-2013, 06:35 PM   #974
disneygirl520

River: River continued to walk with Daniel, she walked slowly since she didn't want to make it to the school and lose her time alone with Daniel.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:59 PM   #975
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River continued to walk with Daniel, she walked slowly since she didn't want to make it to the school and lose her time alone with Daniel.
Daniel: Daniel walked with her, feeling great. Then, as they got to the edge of the woods, Daniel looked up and saw the sun was setting. He wrapped an arm around River's shoulder and pointed at the sky. "Look, a sunset!"

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: