Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-28-2013, 10:18 PM   #931
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer
 
soccer_mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 349

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "hello!! Over here!!!" she continued yelling things over and over hoping Nate would find them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Daniel: "Yeah, you can come on up Amelia." He was kind of upset that she'd been listening, but he didn't think there was anything too embarressing. Loudly, he called, "Nate! Just come towards River's and my voices!"

Max: Max nodded. She wasn't sure if she really cared where Margo went, but the part of her that still felt emotion did feel a little sad that Margo hadn't gotten a letter.
Nate: Nate's progress was slow going, as the woods got thicker in the middle. He had slowed down to a walk, being careful where he stepped. With every step, though, Nate could hear the voices getting louder and louder. Finally, he emerged into the same part of the woods he had been earlier. He breathed a sigh of relief, knowing the situation could have ended much, much worse if they hadn't been there. He saw Amelia, then looked up and saw both River and Daniel in the tree they were in earlier. "Hello," he managed to get out, before sinking to the ground of fatigue and dehydration. For now, using his powers seriously wore him out.
soccer_mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:31 AM   #932
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyFreak98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 388

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River took a deep breath in and opened her eyes. She looked down at Amelia "It's, it's okay" she said partially convincing herself. She could tell Amelia hadn't intended on hurting her. Then she smiled a half-smile in an attempt to be friendly. "you can come up if you want." she said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Daniel: "Yeah, you can come on up Amelia." He was kind of upset that she'd been listening, but he didn't think there was anything too embarressing. Loudly, he called, "Nate! Just come towards River's and my voices!"

Max: Max nodded. She wasn't sure if she really cared where Margo went, but the part of her that still felt emotion did feel a little sad that Margo hadn't gotten a letter.
Amelia: Amelia saw the hurt, and even a little anger, in River's and Daniel's faces. She thought it was probably best for her to just go, but somewhere inside, Amelia was getting tired of being alone. And here were two people, offering to spend time with her. They were probably just doing it out of awkwardness, but Amelia worried she might not have a chance like this again. But, she knew if she went up in the tree, things would just get more awkward. I should just go, she thought, I don't think they really want me here anyways. I wasn't even planning on making friends here, right? I've always just been alone. Maybe that's how it should stay. Amelia knew she didn't really mean all the things she was thinking, but she tried to convince herself anyways. Just as she was about to decline the offer to come up in the tree, Nate came bursting out of the forest, looking disheveled.
__________________
DisneyFreak98 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-29-2013, 11:58 AM   #933
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 18,267

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Nate: Nate's progress was slow going, as the woods got thicker in the middle. He had slowed down to a walk, being careful where he stepped. With every step, though, Nate could hear the voices getting louder and louder. Finally, he emerged into the same part of the woods he had been earlier. He breathed a sigh of relief, knowing the situation could have ended much, much worse if they hadn't been there. He saw Amelia, then looked up and saw both River and Daniel in the tree they were in earlier. "Hello," he managed to get out, before sinking to the ground of fatigue and dehydration. For now, using his powers seriously wore him out.
River: "Nate are you okay?" River hadn't seen Nate for awhile, she didn't know where he had been, what he had been doing, and why he looked so exhausted.
__________________
Heather
Miami University

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:51 PM   #934
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer
 
soccer_mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 349

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "Nate are you okay?" River hadn't seen Nate for awhile, she didn't know where he had been, what he had been doing, and why he looked so exhausted.
Nate: Nate's thoughts were all mumbled together and disheveled. Over 30 miles, 20 on the beach and least 10 in the forrest, had obviously been too much for his body to handle, so why was he able to do it? Nate couldn't think straight enough to figure it out. There was a ringing in his ears that was slowly getting louder, drowning out the rest of the sound around him. The tree tops he was staring up at were slowly spinning, spinning, then gone as he sank into unconsciousness.
soccer_mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:11 PM   #935
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 21,666

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "what are you talking about, how is you getting stuck in a wall, changing what I know about my parents? Oh, because the professor had to work to clean it up. It's okay, it's not your fault. Besides I've waited 15 years to learn about them, a few hours won't make a difference. I'm just glad you're safe."
Daniel: "Well, okay," Daniel said, but inside he still felt guilty. It had to be just the wrong moment to lose control of his powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: Nate's progress was slow going, as the woods got thicker in the middle. He had slowed down to a walk, being careful where he stepped. With every step, though, Nate could hear the voices getting louder and louder. Finally, he emerged into the same part of the woods he had been earlier. He breathed a sigh of relief, knowing the situation could have ended much, much worse if they hadn't been there. He saw Amelia, then looked up and saw both River and Daniel in the tree they were in earlier. "Hello," he managed to get out, before sinking to the ground of fatigue and dehydration. For now, using his powers seriously wore him out.
Daniel: When Daniel saw Nate, in the state he was in, Daniel grew immidiately concerned for his friends. There was a bang, and a trademark cloud of green and black smoke where Daniel had been on the tree. Anothder appeared on the ground, and Daniel ran out from it and over to Nate. "Nate! Are you okay? What happened?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Amelia: Amelia saw the hurt, and even a little anger, in River's and Daniel's faces. She thought it was probably best for her to just go, but somewhere inside, Amelia was getting tired of being alone. And here were two people, offering to spend time with her. They were probably just doing it out of awkwardness, but Amelia worried she might not have a chance like this again. But, she knew if she went up in the tree, things would just get more awkward. I should just go, she thought, I don't think they really want me here anyways. I wasn't even planning on making friends here, right? I've always just been alone. Maybe that's how it should stay. Amelia knew she didn't really mean all the things she was thinking, but she tried to convince herself anyways. Just as she was about to decline the offer to come up in the tree, Nate came bursting out of the forest, looking disheveled.
Daniel: Minutes before, Daniel had been thinking up a reply for Amelia. Now, with Nate's appearance, he had to change his priorities. Now if only he could put that thought into words. He glanced at Amelia, than at Nate, at a loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "Nate are you okay?" River hadn't seen Nate for awhile, she didn't know where he had been, what he had been doing, and why he looked so exhausted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: Nate's thoughts were all mumbled together and disheveled. Over 30 miles, 20 on the beach and least 10 in the forrest, had obviously been too much for his body to handle, so why was he able to do it? Nate couldn't think straight enough to figure it out. There was a ringing in his ears that was slowly getting louder, drowning out the rest of the sound around him. The tree tops he was staring up at were slowly spinning, spinning, then gone as he sank into unconsciousness.
Daniel: Daniel tried to soften any blow Nate would have gotten from a drop, then looked down at his younger classmate. Daniel realized, as a 17 year old junior, he was probably the oldest person here, and so he had to take charge. As calmly as he could, though there was a noticable note of fear, he said, "Everyone is going back to the manor. Someone get a hold of Professor Collins. Tell her Nate's unconcious. I'll 'port him back if he doesn't wake up in a few moments."
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
I bear the battle scars of Ravenclaw! "Isn't it always?" Consilium non umquam Just chillin' in the AHCR We have everything in some type of control

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"

Last edited by Fairywings; 01-29-2013 at 04:21 PM.
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:12 PM   #936
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 18,267

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Nate: Nate's thoughts were all mumbled together and disheveled. Over 30 miles, 20 on the beach and least 10 in the forrest, had obviously been too much for his body to handle, so why was he able to do it? Nate couldn't think straight enough to figure it out. There was a ringing in his ears that was slowly getting louder, drowning out the rest of the sound around him. The tree tops he was staring up at were slowly spinning, spinning, then gone as he sank into unconsciousness.
River: "Nate!? Nate?!" She looked at Daniel with panic in her eyes, and began to climb down the tree quickly. "Daniel what do we do?!" she asked calmly as she could, when she made it to Nate she knelt next to him and lifted his head onto her knees, she could tell he was over heated and suddenly all she could think about was making sure Nate was okay. She held her hands together forming a ball of cool water, and then began to slowly pour it across Nate's forehead.
__________________
Heather
Miami University

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:32 PM   #937
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyFreak98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 388

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: Nate's thoughts were all mumbled together and disheveled. Over 30 miles, 20 on the beach and least 10 in the forrest, had obviously been too much for his body to handle, so why was he able to do it? Nate couldn't think straight enough to figure it out. There was a ringing in his ears that was slowly getting louder, drowning out the rest of the sound around him. The tree tops he was staring up at were slowly spinning, spinning, then gone as he sank into unconsciousness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Daniel: "Well, okay," Daniel said, but inside he still felt guilty. It had to be just the wrong moment to lose control of his powers.



Daniel: When Daniel saw Nate, in the state he was in, Daniel grew immidiately concerned for his friends. There was a bang, and a trademark cloud of green and black smoke where Daniel had been on the tree. Anothder appeared on the ground, and Daniel ran out from it and over to Nate. "Nate! Are you okay? What happened?"



Daniel: Minutes before, Daniel had been thinking up a reply for Amelia. Now, with Nate's appearance, he had to change his priorities. Now if only he could put that thought into words. He glanced at Amelia, than at Nate, at a loss.





Daniel: Daniel tried to soften any blow Nate would have gotten from a drop, then looked down at his younger classmate. Daniel realized, as a 17 year old junior, he was probably the oldest person here, and so he had to take charge. As calmly as he could, though there was a noticable note of fear, he said, "Everyone is going back to the manor. Someone get a hold of Professor Collins. Tell her Nate's unconcious. I'll 'port him back if he doesn't wake up in a few moments."
Amelia: Amelia watched as Nate passed out. She watched with a sort of shock. Then she heard Daniel's words, telling someone to go get the professor. She saw River kneeling near Nate, so she figured she would have to go. "I'll go back to tell Professor Collins," Amelia said quietly. She turned and ran in the direction of the mansion. She got back fairly quickly, but then realized she had no idea where the professor was. Then she remembered the whole thought-conversation thing. Uhm, Profesoor Collins, she thought, I don't know if you can hear me, but we need your help. Nate is in the forest unconscious. You need to come and help him. He looked pretty bad. Amelia hoped she heard.
__________________
DisneyFreak98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:43 PM   #938
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 21,666

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Amelia: Amelia watched as Nate passed out. She watched with a sort of shock. Then she heard Daniel's words, telling someone to go get the professor. She saw River kneeling near Nate, so she figured she would have to go. "I'll go back to tell Professor Collins," Amelia said quietly. She turned and ran in the direction of the mansion. She got back fairly quickly, but then realized she had no idea where the professor was. Then she remembered the whole thought-conversation thing. Uhm, Profesoor Collins, she thought, I don't know if you can hear me, but we need your help. Nate is in the forest unconscious. You need to come and help him. He looked pretty bad. Amelia hoped she heard.
Professor Collins: Professor Collins looked up as she heard Amelia's voice. "Zephyr, finish up here please. I have to go." In her head, she replied, Tell the others I'm on my way, so stay put.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
I bear the battle scars of Ravenclaw! "Isn't it always?" Consilium non umquam Just chillin' in the AHCR We have everything in some type of control

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:46 PM   #939
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyFreak98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Professor Collins: Professor Collins looked up as she heard Amelia's voice. "Zephyr, finish up here please. I have to go." In her head, she replied, Tell the others I'm on my way, so stay put.
Amelia: Amelia was relieved that Professor Collins had heard her. Okay, thanks, she thought in reply. She ran back to where the others were still sitting. Nate was still on the ground, not looking any better. "Professor Collins is on her way," Amelia said, out of breath.
__________________
DisneyFreak98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:48 PM   #940
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer
 
soccer_mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 349

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "Nate!? Nate?!" She looked at Daniel with panic in her eyes, and began to climb down the tree quickly. "Daniel what do we do?!" she asked calmly as she could, when she made it to Nate she knelt next to him and lifted his head onto her knees, she could tell he was over heated and suddenly all she could think about was making sure Nate was okay. She held her hands together forming a ball of cool water, and then began to slowly pour it across Nate's forehead.
Nate: Nate awoke to feel cool liquid running over his face. He let it run into his mouth, helping it become less dry. He flicked open his eyes, to see Daniel, Amelia, and River peering over him. He was incredibly confused and had no idea where he was or what was happening. All he knew is that he needed more water and fast. "Water," he mumbled.
soccer_mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #941
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 18,267

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Nate: Nate felt cool liquid running over his face. He let it run into his mouth, helping it become less dry. He flicked open his eyes, to see Daniel, Amelia, and River peering over him. He was incredibly confused and had no idea where he was or what was happening. All he knew is that he needed more water and fast. "Water," he mumbled.
River: River breathed a sigh of relief as Nate came to conscience, then she heard his request. She formed another ball of water in her hands and began slowly pouring it into Nate's mouth.
__________________
Heather
Miami University

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:58 PM   #942
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyFreak98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 388

Amelia: Amelia sat down against a nearby tree to catch her breath. She heard Nate mumble a few words and felt relieved. At least he was awake. Now they just had to wait until Professor Collins got here.
__________________
DisneyFreak98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:15 PM   #943
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer
 
soccer_mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 349

Nate: Nate was thankful for the water, and although he couldn't understand anything else going on, he knew it was helping. He didn't feel as overheated or dehydrated. In his confused state, though, he couldn't grasp where it was coming from. It seemed to be appearing out of mid-air. He was still more tired than he had ever been, though, and swallowing was taking a lot of effort. Also, there was still a loud ringing in his ears, and he couldn't hear any other sound. Once he felt he had enough water, Nate closed his mouth, letting it cool his head, which felt like it was burning. Even this, though, took extreme effort. He closed his eyes again, to rest, but did not loose consciousness.
soccer_mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:22 PM   #944
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 18,267

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey
Nate: Nate was thankful for the water, and although he couldn't understand anything else going on, he knew it was helping. He didn't feel as overheated or dehydrated. In his confused state, though, he couldn't grasp where it was coming from. It seemed to be appearing out of mid-air. He was still more tired than he had ever been, though, and swallowing was taking a lot of effort. Also, there was still a loud ringing in his ears, and he couldn't hear any other sound. Once he felt he had enough water, Nate closed his mouth, letting it cool his head, which felt like it was burning. Even this, though, took extreme effort. He closed his eyes again, to rest, but did not loose consciousness.
River: When Nate closed his mouth River considered to stop pouring the water, but even with it just running onto his face he seemed like he wanted it, when her hands were empty, she put her hand to his head and could feel the heat under her hand, she quickly formed more water an poured it gently over his face and into his hair.
__________________
Heather
Miami University

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:23 PM   #945
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 21,666

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Amelia: Amelia was relieved that Professor Collins had heard her. Okay, thanks, she thought in reply. She ran back to where the others were still sitting. Nate was still on the ground, not looking any better. "Professor Collins is on her way," Amelia said, out of breath.
Daniel: "Thank you Amelia," Daniel replied. Professor Collins was on her way. Everything would be okay. Hopefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: Nate awoke to feel cool liquid running over his face. He let it run into his mouth, helping it become less dry. He flicked open his eyes, to see Daniel, Amelia, and River peering over him. He was incredibly confused and had no idea where he was or what was happening. All he knew is that he needed more water and fast. "Water," he mumbled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River breathed a sigh of relief as Nate came to conscience, then she heard his request. She formed another ball of water in her hands and began slowly pouring it into Nate's mouth.
Daniel: Daniel sighed with relief as he saw Nate's eyes were open. "Professor Collins will be here soon. Everything will be okay," he said, though it almost seemed like he was trying to convince himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Amelia: Amelia sat down against a nearby tree to catch her breath. She heard Nate mumble a few words and felt relieved. At least he was awake. Now they just had to wait until Professor Collins got here.
Professor Collins: The professor hurried upstairs to the main floor and ran out of the manor. She tried to find the students using their minds as a guide, but all she was getting was fractured thoughts, which Professor knew meant they were worried.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
I bear the battle scars of Ravenclaw! "Isn't it always?" Consilium non umquam Just chillin' in the AHCR We have everything in some type of control

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.