Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2013, 07:22 PM   #916
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: Margo opened the locker, but nothing was inside. Whether this was because the mail hadn't come yet, wasn't going to come everyday, or that she just didn't get another letter, Margo didn't know. She hoped it was one of the previous. Looking in the empty locker, Margo felt a pang of homesickness. "I'm going to my room." Margo wasn't sure why she felt the need to alert Max, but she decided to anyways. "Be back soon." She then ran to her room and reread the letter from yesterday.

Nate: Thinking as logically as possible, Nate decided that he was clear on the other side of the island from where he started. Since the house was about in the middle, Nate figured that he was closer to it than to the part of the beach he had begun at. So, he concluded, this is the other end of the woods I was in earlier, and I can cut through to the school. The only problem Nate could see was the mountain, but since it was more to the side, he figured he could get around it. Nate stood up, took a deep breath, and entered the forrest.
soccer_mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:27 PM   #917
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98
Amelia: Amelia felt horrible. She should have walked away when she saw Daniel and River instead of staying and listening. "I'm sorry," she mumbled, and she really was.
River: River took a deep breath in and opened her eyes. She looked down at Amelia "It's, it's okay" she said partially convincing herself. She could tell Amelia hadn't intended on hurting her. Then she smiled a half-smile in an attempt to be friendly. "you can come up if you want." she said.

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #918
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Nate: After walking in what he thought was the right direction for a while, Nate realized that he really had no clue where he was going. Of course I'm the one to get lost on the first day. Suddenly, Nate remembered that River and Daniel had gone into the woods earlier. If they were here, they might be able to hear him and help him out. "Daniel! River! Anyone!" Nate shouted into the wilderness. He kept walking, calling periodically, and hoping everything would work out.

OOC: You can decide if you hear Nate. If not, he'll just get back really late.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:39 PM   #919
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey
Nate: After walking in what he thought was the right direction for a while, Nate realized that he really had no clue where he was going. Of course I'm the one to get lost on the first day. Suddenly, Nate remembered that River and Daniel had gone into the woods earlier. If they were here, they might be able to hear him and help him out. "Daniel! River! Anyone!" Nate shouted into the wilderness. He kept walking, calling periodically, and hoping everything would work out.

OOC: You can decide if you hear Nate. If not, he'll just get back really late.
River: River heard her name being called faintly in the distance, even though it was quiet she recognized the voice "Nate? Is that you?" she called out as loudly as possible.

Old 01-28-2013, 07:42 PM   #920
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River heard her name being called faintly in the distance, even though it was quiet she recognized the voice "Nate? Is that you?" she called out as loudly as possible.
Nate: Nate had never been happier to hear something. He couldn't tell what the person said, but it was definitely a human voice. "Hello! I'm lost! Keep yelling!" Nate turned toward the voice and began to run, despite his worn out state.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:45 PM   #921
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Nate: Nate had never been happier to hear something. He couldn't tell what the person said, but it was definitely a human voice. "Hello! I'm lost! Keep yelling!" Nate turned toward the voice and began to run, despite his worn out state.
River: "hello!! Over here!!!" she continued yelling things over and over hoping Nate would find them.

Old 01-28-2013, 08:01 PM   #922
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

OOC; Will post soon, must practice violin first.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:40 PM   #923
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Daniel: "Yeah, you can come on up Amelia." He was kind of upset that she'd been listening, but he didn't think there was anything too embarressing. Loudly, he called, "Nate! Just come towards River's and my voices!"

Max: Max nodded. She wasn't sure if she really cared where Margo went, but the part of her that still felt emotion did feel a little sad that Margo hadn't gotten a letter.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-28-2013, 08:59 PM   #924
disneygirl520

River: Inside River was upset that her time alone with Daniel was over, but then again apparently it had been for awhile with Amelia listening.

Old 01-28-2013, 09:18 PM   #925
Fairywings

Quote:
River: Inside River was upset that her time alone with Daniel was over, but then again apparently it had been for awhile with Amelia listening.
Daniel: Daniel gave her a small, bittersweet smile. He wished they had more time, but then again, they hadn't really had much time at all.

Old 01-28-2013, 09:30 PM   #926
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel gave her a small, bittersweet smile. He wished they had more time, but then again, they hadn't really had much time at all.
River: River tried smiling back at Daniel, but she had completely lost her worry free happy look on life, instead all she could do was worry, and suddenly this branch had lost its magic.

Old 01-28-2013, 09:41 PM   #927
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River tried smiling back at Daniel, but she had completely lost her worry free happy look on life, instead all she could do was worry, and suddenly this branch had lost its magic.
Daniel: Daniel frowned. "Hey, you all right?" In a lower voice, he added, "I don't think Amelia will tell anyone what was said here, if your worried. Though truth be told, I'm still kinda embarressed she heard all of that. Though I don't think there was really anything embarressing. We're friends and we care about each other. And maybe the professor will know something about your parents. It sounded like she did."

Old 01-28-2013, 09:49 PM   #928
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel frowned. "Hey, you all right?" In a lower voice, he added, "I don't think Amelia will tell anyone what was said here, if your worried. Though truth be told, I'm still kinda embarressed she heard all of that. Though I don't think there was really anything embarressing. We're friends and we care about each other. And maybe the professor will know something about your parents. It sounded like she did."
River: "yeah, fine. It's just when I'm not around you i'm very careful about what I say, but with you I don't worry about it, it bothers me that someone else was listening to things meant only for you, I know it wasn't personal stuff, but still." she said whispering. Then her face brightened a bit " I wonder if she's still busy, she said she couldn't talk before."

Old 01-28-2013, 10:01 PM   #929
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "yeah, fine. It's just when I'm not around you i'm very careful about what I say, but with you I don't worry about it, it bothers me that someone else was listening to things meant only for you, I know it wasn't personal stuff, but still." she said whispering. Then her face brightened a bit " I wonder if she's still busy, she said she couldn't talk before."
Daniel: Daniel nodded and continued in his same voice, "Yeah, I totally get it. I do feel more relaxed when we're just chatting. And maybe she's ready, maybe she's not. I'd ask her around dinner. That's when she'll likely be finished. Sorry by the way. If I hadn't gotten stuck in that wall, than you'd know more about them."

Old 01-28-2013, 10:07 PM   #930
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel nodded and continued in his same voice, "Yeah, I totally get it. I do feel more relaxed when we're just chatting. And maybe she's ready, maybe she's not. I'd ask her around dinner. That's when she'll likely be finished. Sorry by the way. If I hadn't gotten stuck in that wall, than you'd know more about them."
River: "what are you talking about, how is you getting stuck in a wall, changing what I know about my parents? Oh, because the professor had to work to clean it up. It's okay, it's not your fault. Besides I've waited 15 years to learn about them, a few hours won't make a difference. I'm just glad you're safe."

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: