Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 10:57 AM   #766
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River continued to fight until she heard the words "where's Daniel?" she whirled around, not thinking about anything else but Daniel. Before the robots were even shut off she had run at a sprint across the room to where Daniel had been, she stared in disbelief when he really wasn't there. after the computer found him in the wall River wanted to run up to the wall, and do anything she could to save Daniel, but at the professors orders she stood back with the others when Daniel came stumbling out of the wall River gasp "Daniel!" she shouted and ran closer to him tears of relief running down her face, she thought she lost him, she thought he might be gone forever. As he passed her and reached out to her saying her name she knew just what he wanted, it was the same thing she would want. She immediately slid herself under his other arm, and began helping him walk from the gym. She looked at Professor Collins and with all of her courage said "please if you don't mind professor I think he needs me. Can I please come with you?"
Professor Collins: "Yes River, I could probably use another set of hands." She smiled in her head, she thought Daniel was very lucky indeed. She walked them out of the gym and into the room with the benches. "One second," Professor Collins said, and opened a door no one had noticed before on the other side of that room. She went back and took River and Daniel into the room. It was an infirmirary, with a doctor's supplies set up like a real doctor's examination room. "Sit down and wait here, I'm going to get some water." With that, she bustled out of the room.

Max: Max, seeing as Professor Collins and River were helping Daniel, she went to her dressing room and hit the shower, still shocked at what had happened.

Daniel: Daniel was sort of getting back to normal, but he still felt a little lightheaded. "River," he murmered, as he couldn't make his voice any louder without it cracking, 'thank you, for being you. You...made me strong. If I hadn't known you'd be there on the other side.......I might not have made it."
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 01-21-2013, 11:04 AM   #767
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Professor Collins: "Yes River, I could probably use another set of hands." She smiled in her head, she thought Daniel was very lucky indeed. She walked them out of the gym and into the room with the benches. "One second," Professor Collins said, and opened a door no one had noticed before on the other side of that room. She went back and took River and Daniel into the room. It was an infirmirary, with a doctor's supplies set up like a real doctor's examination room. "Sit down and wait here, I'm going to get some water." With that, she bustled out of the room.

Max: Max, seeing as Professor Collins and River were helping Daniel, she went to her dressing room and hit the shower, still shocked at what had happened.

Daniel: Daniel was sort of getting back to normal, but he still felt a little lightheaded. "River," he murmered, as he couldn't make his voice any louder without it cracking, 'thank you, for being you. You...made me strong. If I hadn't known you'd be there on the other side.......I might not have made it."
River: After what Daniel said River couldn't think of anything to say. She had never felt so important, she had often thought that if she just disappeared no one would care, but Daniel cared, and according to him in some way she didn't understand she saved him. She threw her arms around him, and whispered to him "Daniel you're safe now, and that's all that matters, and I will always, always be here for you."

Last edited by disneygirl520; 01-21-2013 at 11:15 AM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-21-2013, 11:20 AM   #768
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: " After what Daniel said River couldn't think of anything to say. She had never felt so important, she had often thought that if she just disappeared no one would care, but Daniel cared, and according to him in some way she didn't understand she saved him. She threw her arms around him, and whispered to him "Daniel you're safe now, and that's all that matters, and I will always, always be here for you."
Daniel: Daniel hugged her back with true happiness. He had no idea what was going on with his life or with his feelings, it was all just some weird rollercoaster, but right now it was okay. "Yeah, you're right. Ad thank you. And I'll always be here for you too, I'm not planning on dying anytime soon."

Max: Max got out of the shower and changed back into her uniform. She packed her gym clothes away, and went out into the gym lobby, but for some reason wasn't willing to go. So, she decided to wait for the others.

OOC: If you were looking for an "aww" moment, I think right about now is a good one.

As a sidenote, Nate and anyone else who got their uniforms dirty during the day will find them perfectly clean.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 01-21-2013, 11:27 AM   #769
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel hugged her back with true happiness. He had no idea what was going on with his life or with his feelings, it was all just some weird rollercoaster, but right now it was okay. "Yeah, you're right. Ad thank you. And I'll always be here for you too, I'm not planning on dying anytime soon."

Max: Max got out of the shower and changed back into her uniform. She packed her gym clothes away, and went out into the gym lobby, but for some reason wasn't willing to go. So, she decided to wait for the others.

OOC: If you were looking for an "aww" moment, I think right about now is a good one.

As a sidenote, Nate and anyone else who got their uniforms dirty during the day will find them perfectly clean.
OOC: I think Daniel and River have had a lot of "aww" moments.

River: River continued to hug Daniel not wanting to let go of him, "good" she said smiling "I guess we'll just have to always be here for each other in this crazy world we live in." she said
Old 01-21-2013, 11:46 AM   #770
Fairywings

Quote:
OOC: I think Daniel and River have had a lot of "aww" moments.

River: River continued to hug Daniel not wanting to let go of him, "good" she said smiling "I guess we'll just have to always be here for each other in this crazy world we live in." she said
OOC: Yeah, that's probably true.

Daniel: Daniel smiled back at her. "Guess we will." And he hoped to enjoy the ride, for what it was worth.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins came back into the room, carrying a water bottle. "I'm just going to check your vitals Daniel, I think you're okay, but I should make sure before I send you back out to rejoin your classmates." She handed River the water bottle and said, "Hold onto this for Daniel please, he can have it when I'm done." She walked off and got the blood pressure thing. She put the arm thing around Daniel's arm and checked his blood pressure. "Blood pressure rates are normal." She then took it off and put it away. She checked his vision, his eyes, his ears, his reflexes, his heart rate, and checked for broken bones, buut Daniel appeared to be in good condition. As she put her tools away, Professor Collins said, "Well Daniel, you seem to be just fine. You are very lucky young man. Keep drinking and you should be completely back to normal tomorrow morning. Daniel, River, go on, hit the showers and rejoin your classmates." As she followed them out, she looked at the rest of the students. "On with you! Time for study hall! Just a half hour and then you're done with the day."

Old 01-21-2013, 11:52 AM   #771
disneygirl520

Quote:

OOC: Yeah, that's probably true.

Daniel: Daniel smiled back at her. "Guess we will." And he hoped to enjoy the ride, for what it was worth.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins came back into the room, carrying a water bottle. "I'm just going to check your vitals Daniel, I think you're okay, but I should make sure before I send you back out to rejoin your classmates." She handed River the water bottle and said, "Hold onto this for Daniel please, he can have it when I'm done." She walked off and got the blood pressure thing. She put the arm thing around Daniel's arm and checked his blood pressure. "Blood pressure rates are normal." She then took it off and put it away. She checked his vision, his eyes, his eards, his reflexes, his heart rate, and checked for broken bones, buut Daniel appeared to be in good condition. As she put her tools away, Professor Collins said, "Well Daniel, you seem to be just fine. You are very lucky young man. Keep drinking and you should be completely back to normal tomorrow morning. Daniel, River, go on, hit the showers and rejoin your classmates." As she followed them out, she looked at the rest of the students. "On with you! Time for study hall! Just a half hour and then you're done with the day."
River: River watched as Daniel got checked by Professor Collins, she breathed a sigh of relief when the professor said Daniel was okay. When they made it back to the locker room River stood by Daniel not wanting to leave his side for even a second. "When we're both done I'll meet you right her." she said. "Then we can go to study hall together."
Old 01-21-2013, 12:03 PM   #772
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River watched as Daniel got checked by Professor Collins, she breathed a sigh of relief when the professor said Daniel was okay. When they made it back to the locker room River stood by Daniel not wanting to leave his side for even a second. "When we're both done I'll meet you right her." she said. "Then we can go to study hall together."
Daniel: Daniel nodded. "Sounds good to me." Then he gave River a quick hug, and went to his locker room.

Max: Max, upon being told to go by the professor, left the room and started heading up the stairs to the main floor.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:17 PM   #773
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel nodded. "Sounds good to me." Then he gave River a quick hug, and went to his locker room.

Max: Max, upon being told to go by the professor, left the room and started heading up the stairs to the main floor.
River: River returned Daniel's hug and walked to her own locker room. She quickly took a shower and changed in to her uniform. She wrapped her long hair in a towel hoping to dry it some, then she unwrapped it, and let her damp hair cascade down her back. She grabbed her bag and and hurried to meet Daniel.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:24 PM   #774
Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel showered and changed back into his uniform. He packed his gym bag and rushed out to meet River with a smile.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:27 PM   #775
disneygirl520

Quote:
Daniel: Daniel showered and changed back into his uniform. He packed his gym bag and rushed out to meet River with a smile.
River: "Ready?" River said when she saw Daniel coming, she stood and stretched out her hand for Daniel to hold.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:31 PM   #776
Fairywings

Professor Collins: During your study hall I'll be down here, overseeing repairs. For study hall, you must stay in the library, unless you need to use the restroom. You may read, study, do your science homework, or something else productive. You may play music through an internet radio or Youtube on the computer, but please don't look up things you shouldn't be looking up.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:34 PM   #777
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "Ready?" River said when she saw Daniel coming, she stood and stretched out her hand for Daniel to hold.
Daniel: Daniel took her hand, and replied, "Ready." He walked with River to the doors, ready to be out of here.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:40 PM   #778
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel took her hand, and replied, "Ready." He walked with River to the doors, ready to be out of here.
River: River was glad to be out of there, they walked hand in hand to the library, when they got to the door River paused waiting to see if Daniel was going to let go of her hand, everyone from the school was in the library, and the only people who had seen them holding hands were Nate and Margo.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:48 PM   #779
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River was glad to be out of there, they walked hand in hand to the library, when they got to the door River paused waiting to see if Daniel was going to let go of her hand, everyone from the school was in the library, and the only people who had seen them holding hands were Nate and Margo.
Daniel: Daniel walked with her to the library, glad to be holding her hand and glad she was by his side. He wanted to protect her, because he liked her and could tell she'd had been through a lot on her own, and by resolving to protect her she made him stronger. He wondered why he felt that way, especially when he thought she was just a friend, but then, he decided it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was he cared for her. They got in and saw everyone from school was there, but it didn't matter. He got an idea and glanced at River. "I think I might break Professor Collins' rule. My guitar's in my room. I could go get it. Besides, practicing an intrument is stdying, after all."

OOC: I may have to go for a short bit.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:52 PM   #780
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel walked with her to the library, glad to be holding her hand and glad she was by his side. He wanted to protect her, because he liked her and could tell she'd had been through a lot on her own, and by resolving to protect her she made him stronger. He wondered why he felt that way, especially when he thought she was just a friend, but then, he decided it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was he cared for her. They got in and saw everyone from school was there, but it didn't matter. He got an idea and glanced at River. "I think I might break Professor Collins' rule. My guitar's in my room. I could go get it. Besides, practicing an intrument is stdying, after all."

OOC: I may have to go for a short bit.
River: River was glad Daniel was still holding her hand, then he mentioned his guitar, "you play the guitar!" Another amazing thing about Daniel. "I'd live to hear you play." she said excitedly.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: