Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 04:41 PM   #691
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Margo: By the way Amelia was breathing slowly, Margo could tell she was nervous. Margo had never been good at comforting people, though, so she just smiled a bit and said to River, "I'll come with. I actually need to get mine, too." Margo placed her glass in the sink, then leaned against the counter, waiting to walk back to the dorms with whoever else decided to come.

Nate: Nate, overhearing the others conversation, was reminded that he needed to get his gym bag. He stood up, and told Alex, "I gotta go get my gym bag. See you in gym, I guess." He dropped his bowl and plate in the sink, and stood next to Margo, saying, "Are you going to the dorms?" even though he already knew the answer.
River: "Yeah, we were going to get our gym bags, you can come with if you want?" she waved quickly to Daniel, and began walking to the dorms with Margo and Nate, was she leading the group? When did this happen?!
Old 01-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #692
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "I hope that's true, I really don't want anyone watching me."
Daniel: Daniel was still eaating and had his mouthful, so he shrugged.

Quote:
River: River finished her food and walked into the kitchen to put her plate in the dishwasher, she went into the fridge to get some more juice, when she closes the fridge she noticed a girl leaning against the wall. "It's Amelia right? I'm River, I'm not sure if we've formally met yet. Do you like the school so far?" River was doing her best to start a conversation but she wasn't very good at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: Nate drifted off into his own thoughts, thinking about his powers and gym class. He couldn't exactly show them to others, since he wasn't very good at using them yet. He had only actually started practicing four of them, and he wasn't good enough at any of them to show others.

Margo: Margo noticed another girl walk in. Margo couldn't remember if they had met yet, but she decided to ask to be friendly. So turned to the girl leaning against the wall, who was talking to River, "Hey, sorry to interrupt. Have we met yet? I've met so many new people over the last few days that I honestly can't remember. I'm Margo. You're welcome to sit with us if you want."
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Amelia: Amelia stiffened as the girl spoke to her. "Yea, Amelia," she replied to River, trying to just look at the floor, glancing at her face now and then, "Um... the school is good."
She had no idea what to say next, then another girl came over. She introduced herelf as Margo. "Hi," Amelia said, "I don't think so. I'm Amelia. Thanks, but, uhm, I think lunch is almost over anyways," she replied to Margo, answering her question about sitting together. Amelia was starting to feel crowded and panicky. Her breathing was coming quick and shallow, and she was really nervous. She was hardly used to talking to one person at a time, and now both these girls were in front of her. Amelia had no idea what to say or do, so she just stood there feeling extremely awkward. Maybe I should have gone to a school for social skills instead of my powers, she thought begrudgingly.
Quote:
River: River lived her life being shy and uncomfortable and could see immediately that Amelia was not comfortable with talking to Margo and she. "Are you okay, sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." she said smiling and stepping a few feet back giving Amelia some space. "I have to go and grab my gym bag from my room quick, either I you can come with me if you want," she said glancing at Margo and Amelia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Amelia: Amelia felt stupid. These were just girls like her. I am such a spaz sometimes, she thought. "That's okay," Amelia said, "I'm gonna finish my apple then go to the gym and hang around there until class starts." She was surprised she could say all that. She was feeling a little more comfortable already. She knew it would be a long time before she felt totally comfortable, but it seemed like it would be easy here. Easier than anywhere else, anyways. These people were a lot like her. Probably in more ways than she knew. But Amelia's shyness was like a part of her, and her invisibility just enhanced it. She didn't think she would ever get over it completely, but in this place, who knows what could happen.
Quote:
Margo: By the way Amelia was breathing slowly, Margo could tell she was nervous. Margo had never been good at comforting people, though, so she just smiled a bit and said to River, "I'll come with. I actually need to get mine, too." Margo placed her glass in the sink, then leaned against the counter, waiting to walk back to the dorms with whoever else decided to come.

Nate: Nate, overhearing the others conversation, was reminded that he needed to get his gym bag. He stood up, and told Alex, "I gotta go get my gym bag. See you in gym, I guess." He dropped his bowl and plate in the sink, and stood next to Margo, saying, "Are you going to the dorms?" even though he already knew the answer.
Max: Max watched as Amelia drew attention to herself just by entering the room. She was surprised the girl could handle it as well as she did, Amelia had barely said a word this whole time it seemed. And now there she was, standing there as Nate, Margo and River headed off to the dorms. Will wonders never cease.

Quote:
River: "Yeah, we were going to get our gym bags, you can come with if you want?" she waved quickly to Daniel, and began walking to the dorms with Margo and Nate, was she leading the group? When did this happen?!
Daniel: Daniel waved back at River as he headed into the kitchen with his dirty dishes. He put them away and remembered that he needed his gym bag too. He ran to catch up with the group headed up to the dorms.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-20-2013, 05:47 PM   #693
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel was still eaating and had his mouthful, so he shrugged.

Max: Max watched as Amelia drew attention to herself just by entering the room. She was surprised the girl could handle it as well as she did, Amelia had barely said a word this whole time it seemed. And now there she was, standing there as Nate, Margo and River headed off to the dorms. Will wonders never cease.

Daniel: Daniel waved back at River as he headed into the kitchen with his dirty dishes. He put them away and remembered that he needed his gym bag too. He ran to catch up with the group headed up to the dorms.
River: River saw Daniel running to catch up with them, she looked back and smiled. "sorry, I thought you were still eating otherwise I would have invites you to come with us."
Old 01-20-2013, 05:53 PM   #694
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: River saw Daniel running to catch up with them, she looked back and smiled. "sorry, I thought you were still eating otherwise I would have invites you to come with us."
Daniel: Daniel, who definitely wouldn't hold a grudge, smiled back at her and said, "Well, I'm here now."
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 01-20-2013, 06:00 PM   #695
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel, who definitely wouldn't hold a grudge, smiled back at her and said, "Well, I'm here now."
River: "I'm glad" she said smiling as she neared her room she looked at the others, "I'm going to run in a get my bag quick, you guys stay here, personally I wouldn't care if you came in but Max is pretty personal when it comes to her stuff, and I don't want to intrude on her privacy."
Old 01-20-2013, 06:04 PM   #696
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
River: "I'm glad" she said smiling as she neared her room she looked at the others, "I'm going to run in a get my bag quick, you guys stay here, personally I wouldn't care if you came in but Max is pretty personal when it comes to her stuff, and I don't want to intrude on her privacy."
Nate: "Let's all meet in the the common room. I gotta get my bag, too." He made his way into his own room, where he was surprised by the mess. "How did I even make this much of a mess in one day?" He mumbled to himself while looking for his gym bag.

Margo: Margo went into her own room, where the window was still open from her exit a few hours ago. She walked over and closed it, then grabbed her gym bag, went into the common room, and sat on the couch until others arrived.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #697
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Nate: "Let's all meet in the the common room. I gotta get my bag, too." He made his way into his own room, where he was surprised by the mess. "How did I even make this much of a mess in one day?" He mumbled to himself while looking for his gym bag.

Margo: Margo went into her own room, where the window was still open from her exit a few hours ago. She walked over and closed it, then grabbed her gym bag, went into the common room, and sat on the couch until others arrived.
River: "ok, sounds good." river hurried into her room, and grabbed her gym bag. She realize this was the first time she had been alone since before she went to the forest. She looked around to make sure no one could see her and then she jumped up into the air and squealed in delight. Today had just been so wonderful. She quickly grabbed her bag off of the floor and ran out of her room meeting up with Margo in the common room.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #698
Fairywings

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
River: "ok, sounds good." river hurried into her room, and grabbed her gym bag. She realize this was the first time she had been alone since before she went to the forest. She looked around to make sure no one could see her and then she jumped up into the air and squealed in delight. Today had just been so wonderful. She quickly grabbed her bag off of the floor and ran out of her room meeting up with Margo in the common room.
Daniel: Daniel nodded. Max was a mystery to him, but Daniel wasn't going to be that rude as to go through her stuff. Besides, he needed his own bag. He nodded in agreement to Nate's suggestion and headed for his own room. He opened the door and searched his quarters quickly for his gym bag. He found it and smiled, then went out to meet the others.

Old 01-20-2013, 06:50 PM   #699
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel nodded. Max was a mystery to him, but Daniel wasn't going to be that rude as to go through her stuff. Besides, he needed his own bag. He nodded in agreement to Nate's suggestion and headed for his own room. He opened the door and searched his quarters quickly for his gym bag. He found it and smiled, then went out to meet the others.
River: River saw Daniel approaching, and waited for Nate to join them so they could head to gym class.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:55 PM   #700
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
River: River saw Daniel approaching, and waited for Nate to join them so they could head to gym class.
Nate: Nate finally found his bag, in the corner by the suitcase he hadn't unpacked, and joined the rest of the group. "Ready for gym?"

Margo: "Yep." As gym was drawing nearer, Margo was getting much more nervous. She couldn't put her finger on it, but something about showing others her powers just made her queasy. "As ready as I'll ever be, at least."
Old 01-20-2013, 06:59 PM   #701
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Jack: Jack noticed it was almost time for gym so he stood up gettig his bags and started to walk out when he saw Alex walking the same direction. What's with her always near him today? He continued walking ignoring Alex and was glad when she didn't try to call for him.

Alex: Alex noticed Jack walking alone but decided to give him some space, they had already walked together today. She stood back for a moment before slowly walking to Gym hoping she wouldn't be alone for long.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:02 PM   #702
Fairywings

Quote:
Quote:
Nate: Nate finally found his bag, in the corner by the suitcase he hadn't unpacked, and joined the rest of the group. "Ready for gym?"

Margo: "Yep." As gym was drawing nearer, Margo was getting much more nervous. She couldn't put her finger on it, but something about showing others her powers just made her queasy. "As ready as I'll ever be, at least."
Daniel: Daniel tries to smile encouragingly. "Come on guys, everything will be all right."

Professor Collins: Please meet me by the door to the basement now, it's time for gym.

Daniel: "Well then, let's go."

Max: Max heard Professor Collins' announcement and got her gym bag. She's paid attention during the tour, so she headed to the door to the basement.

OOC: Well no, it won't be all right for Daniel, I'm going to get him stuck in a wall.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:07 PM   #703
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Daniel: Daniel tries to smile encouragingly. "Come on guys, everything will be all right."

Professor Collins: Please meet me by the door to the basement now, it's time for gym.

Max: Max heard Professor Collins' announcement and got her gym bag. She's paid attention during the tour, so she headed to the door to the basement.

OOC: Well no, it won't be all right for Daniel, I'm going to get him stuck in a wall.
Jack: Jack heard Professor Collins' and stopped in his tracks. He hadn't paid attention during the tour therefore had no idea where he was going . He sighed and ran a hand through his hair frustrated.

Alex: Alex smiled hearing Professor Collins knowing exactly where to go. She continued to walk and saw Jack looking frustrated. She sighed and walked by him saying,"Follow old Alex, she knows the way." She giggles hearing him groan and follow her tot he basement.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:13 PM   #704
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia was relieved when the others left. She threw her apple core out and grabbed her gym bag. She waited until Max left, then followed at a distance. She wasn't a hundred percent sure where the gym was, and she didn't want to get lost.

OOC: I know you said we can't be perfect with our powers, but how do you mess up invisibility? Should something happen like in the library where Amelia runs into something and becomes visible again, or something like that?
Old 01-20-2013, 07:15 PM   #705
disneygirl520

Quote:

River: River heard professor Collins and walked with the others to gym. She made sure to walk next to Daniel, she wasn't sure why, but she just like to be close to him.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: