Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 03:35 PM   #616
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Max: Max slowly opened her eyes. It seemed as if she had fallen asleep on the couch. She stood up and stretched. She looked at her watch and saw that it was 12:15, almost time for lunch. Max decided she should go back downstairs to the second floor living room and check her stuff to make sure it hadn't been poked through by the other students. By the time she was through with that, she reasoned, it would be just about lunchtime. She stood up, got her gym bag, and headed downstairs.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-19-2013, 04:21 PM   #617
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia looked at her clock and saw it was almost time for lunch. She thought she should probably get her gym stuff together and head to the kitchen. She put her book down and started getting her stuff together.
Register to remove

Old 01-19-2013, 04:56 PM   #618
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
OOC: Okay! See ya!

I guess I'll give them a rainbow. And then I'll ruin the moment with lunch time.

Daniel: Daniel wasn't sure what it all meant, but he didn't care. He just enjoyed the sunlight and the view and, oddly enough, the feeling of River's head on his shoulder. Suddewnlt, he began to notice it was the right conditions for a rainbow, and then suddenly, a beautiful rainbow shot across the sky. "Look, a rainbow!" he said excitedy. Without thinking, he grabbed River's hand with one hand, and pointed at the rainbow with the other. Once she saw it, he lowered his pointed hand and sat with her, gazing in wonder.

Out of curiosity, he glanced at his watch. It was 12:15. Lunch was at 12:30. It was probably time to get back to the school. He was sad, because it was peaceful here and he liked sitting in this tree. On the other hand, he was hungry, and gym class would be after lunch so he needed his gym bag. He glanced at River. "It's 12:15. We should probably head back insidde for lunch."
Margo: Margo reached the top of the tree right as the rainbow appeared. "Wow!" She said in wonder. "This place truely is amazing!" She then noticed that Daniel and River were holding hands. She felt embarrassed and acted as if she hadn't seen.

Nate: From his perch a few branches over Daniel and River, Nate gazed at the rainbow over the sea, but was instantly distracted by the mention of lunch. "Yeah, I'm hungry. We'll have to hurry back. It took us a lot longer than 15 minutes to get here, but we were going pretty slowly."
Old 01-19-2013, 05:10 PM   #619
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: Margo reached the top of the tree right as the rainbow appeared. "Wow!" She said in wonder. "This place truely is amazing!" She then noticed that Daniel and River were holding hands. She felt embarrassed and acted as if she hadn't seen.

Nate: From his perch a few branches over Daniel and River, Nate gazed at the rainbow over the sea, but was instantly distracted by the mention of lunch. "Yeah, I'm hungry. We'll have to hurry back. It took us a lot longer than 15 minutes to get here, but we were going pretty slowly."
Daniel: "Yeah, it's great isn't it? And I'm afraid we do have to go back." He glanced at River and said,"Come on, let's climb down. Teleporting might not be the best idea from this high up." He stood up and started guiding River down the tree, knowing she was still new to climbing.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-19-2013, 05:32 PM   #620
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Daniel: "Yeah, it's great isn't it? And I'm afraid we do have to go back." He glanced at River and said,"Come on, let's climb down. Teleporting might not be the best idea from this high up." He stood up and started guiding River down the tree, knowing she was still new to climbing.
Margo: Margo was a bit disappointed that they had to leave the moment she got up, but it passed because she knew her power enabled her to do it anytime. It was just that she might not be able to do it again with friends. "You're good at this for your first time. River. It took me a lot of fall, bumbs, and bruises to learn."

[COLOR="black"]Nate: Nate scampered down, passing all the rest of his friends. He jumbed the last few feet, landing smoothly. He then looked up, waiting for the rest to finish. He sat down in the leaves, glancing down at his pants, which were now covered in dirt from the tree. "Hey," Nate yelled up, "Anyone know if we have to do our own laundrey or what?
Old 01-19-2013, 05:46 PM   #621
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: Margo was a bit disappointed that they had to leave the moment she got up, but it passed because she knew her power enabled her to do it anytime. It was just that she might not be able to do it again with friends. "You're good at this for your first time. River. It took me a lot of fall, bumbs, and bruises to learn."

[COLOR="black"]Nate: Nate scampered down, passing all the rest of his friends. He jumbed the last few feet, landing smoothly. He then looked up, waiting for the rest to finish. He sat down in the leaves, glancing down at his pants, which were now covered in dirt from the tree. "Hey," Nate yelled up, "Anyone know if we have to do our own laundrey or what?
Daniel: Daniel nodded and said, "I learned in a similar fashion, but I also had my brother." As he helped River down, Daniel shouted back at Nate, "No idea!"

Old 01-19-2013, 07:41 PM   #622
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Alex: Alex opened her eyes and looked at the time on her iPod to see it was almost lunch time. Now that she thought about it, she was getting really hungry! Alex stood up and took out her earbuds laying them with her iPod on her bed. She grabbed her bags, including her gym bag and walked out seeing Jack in a chair reading. She bit her lip thinking if now was a good time to start her plan. After a moment of thinking she took a quiet breath and put on her best smile sitting in a chair by him. "Hey Jack, you ready for lunch then gym?" She asked as nicely as possible.

Jack: Jack looked up from his book annoyed to see Alex smiling at him. He thought he was doing good in trying to show he wasn't interested in friends but apparently it's not working as he thought. "Yeah." He says curtly putting his book next to him.

Alex: Alex grinned from getting him to spoke, it may have been one word but it was something! "I am too! I can't wait to see everyone again, it feels like I haven't spoken to them in a week instead of only a short time!" She laughed and stood up waiting for him to do the same. She noticed his hair looked styled nicely and tried to get him to smile next by saying,"I love your hair by the way."

Jack: Jack looked at her confused from the compliment, no one had really gave him one before. Even if they did he wasn't paying attention enough to hear it but this one he did. "Um, thanks?" He said incertainly. He looked her over and replied,"I like your hair, the bandana is cool." He stood up and walked to his room grabbing everything he needed and walked downstairs with Alex hoping the compliment didn't go to her head.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 01-19-2013, 07:48 PM   #623
Fairywings

Max: It wasn't lunch time yet, but Max was already in the kitchen, looking around to see what was around that was good. Soon others would be here and they would all crowd around the kitchen, get in the way, and who knew what else. Furthermore, she figured most had forgotten about her, but when they saw her again, they would be sure to bug her about the phone call. Max wondered how she would deal with that.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #624
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Alex: Alex grinned at the compliment but made sure not to make a big deal about it knowing it would get on his nerves,"Thanks." She said walking into the kitchen and seeing Max. She smiled at her and asked,"Hello Max. Find anything good to eat?" She didn't say anything about the phone call not wanting to get her upset.

Jack: Jack started looking around for food ignoring the girls for now. Alex could talk to the friends she has and Max could stay alone for all he cared. He had already been kind today and wasn't planning on doing it anymore for the day.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #625
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex grinned at the compliment but made sure not to make a big deal about it knowing it would get on his nerves,"Thanks." She said walking into the kitchen and seeing Max. She smiled at her and asked,"Hello Max. Find anything good to eat?" She didn't say anything about the phone call not wanting to get her upset.

Jack: Jack started looking around for food ignoring the girls for now. Alex could talk to the friends she has and Max could stay alone for all he cared. He had already been kind today and wasn't planning on doing it anymore for the day.
Max: "Hey," Max said shortly. She shrugged. "There's stuff all around." Max was grateful no questions had been asked, but Max knew she couldn't get close to people. She simply couldn't. Hugging River was already too far, and Max would never have done it if she didn't think River had needed it.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:18 PM   #626
jessidoll

Quote:
Max: "Hey," Max said shortly. She shrugged. "There's stuff all around." Max was grateful no questions had been asked, but Max knew she couldn't get close to people. She simply couldn't. Hugging River was already too far, and Max would never have done it if she didn't think River had needed it.
Alex: Alex pursed her lips,"Well maybe we could make a pizza? Or maybe sandwiches? Ooh or salads, a salad sounds really good." She smiles and starts looking around for things to make a salad with. "Do you want one Max?"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #627
Fairywings

Quote:
Alex: Alex pursed her lips,"Well maybe we could make a pizza? Or maybe sandwiches? Ooh or salads, a salad sounds really good." She smiles and starts looking around for things to make a salad with. "Do you want one Max?"
Max: Max shook her head. "Not a salad fan." She got a plate, a knife, bread, peanut butter and jelly and began making herself a sandwich. She wasn't that hungry anyway.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:46 PM   #628
jessidoll

Quote:
Max: Max shook her head. "Not a salad fan." She got a plate, a knife, bread, peanut butter and jelly and began making herself a sandwich. She wasn't that hungry anyway.
Alex: Alex took out the ingredients and a bowl. "Oh, I suppose not everyone is. I think I'm such a healthy eater because of my powers. It's just an idea because obviously I'm not entirely sure about everything involving my powers but being connected with the elements must make me a little more of a healthy eater." She smiled and blushed a bit realizing she was rambling. "I'm sorry if I'm annoying you, I just think that when I start talking I can't stop!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:55 PM   #629
Fairywings

Quote:
Alex: Alex took out the ingredients and a bowl. "Oh, I suppose not everyone is. I think I'm such a healthy eater because of my powers. It's just an idea because obviously I'm not entirely sure about everything involving my powers but being connected with the elements must make me a little more of a healthy eater." She smiled and blushed a bit realizing she was rambling. "I'm sorry if I'm annoying you, I just think that when I start talking I can't stop!"
Max: "It's fine," Max mumbled. And it was. The more Alex talked, the less Max had to. Max finished making her sandwich and went into the dining room and sat down at the end of one of the tables.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #630
jessidoll

Quote:
Max: "It's fine," Max mumbled. And it was. The more Alex talked, the less Max had to. Max finished making her sandwich and went into the dining room and sat down at the end of one of the tables.
Alex: Alex frowned as she left and saw Jack had finished his sandwich as well leaving her by herself. "Oh yay, all alone." She grumbled to herself starting to make her lunch humming a song to herself trying to lift her spirits.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: