Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #601
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "Yeah, loneliness, never have anyone to talk to. Never being able to play two player games." she said but smiled the entire time not letting herself get upset, she watched Daniel pull himself up, and listened to what he said, she reached up and put her hands on the branch. She began pulling herself up, but when she had almost made it on top of the branch she felt herself slip.
Daniel: Daniel nodded, looking like he knew what she was talking about when it came to loneliness. He watched her climb up cautiously. When she started to slip, he grabbed her arm gently but with a firm grip and helped her the rest of the way onto the branch and into a standing position. Once she looked steady on her feet, he let go and looked at her. "You all right? I can help you back down if you don't want to climb any farther."
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-19-2013, 01:25 PM   #602
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: "Thanks for the offer, Daniel, but I already know how. Did it all the time when I was smaller, but haven't for a while." Before Margo discovered her powers, she would climb trees instead of fly to be alone. She stood on the ground, waiting for the rest to get a little higher before she started climbing the tree.

Nate: Nate was already several feet up. He scampered up the tree, not even thinking about which branch to grab. Since he had a huge in his yard back home, climbing like a monkey was one of the first ability he had worked on developing, although he still hadn't mastered it and had falls quite a bit. He was already out of earshot of the others, and looked down at their heads. He found a good perch, leaned back against the cool bark, and waited for them to catch up.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-19-2013, 01:28 PM   #603
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel nodded, looking like he knew what she was talking about when it came to loneliness. He watched her climb up cautiously. When she started to slip, he grabbed her arm gently but with a firm grip and helped her the rest of the way onto the branch and into a standing position. Once she looked steady on her feet, he let go and looked at her. "You all right? I can help you back down if you don't want to climb any farther."
River: "No!" River said slightly to o abruptly, "I mean, I'm fine, I don't want to stop. Thanks for helping me up. I'm sure I'll get better" she said looking up at Daniel realizing how much taller he was compared to her.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:31 PM   #604
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Max: Max decided she should get her gym bag for gym class. She went back into the building and up into her room. She grabbed the duffel bag already packed with her gym clothes and set it next to the door. She then, on a second thought, pulled out her second suitcase with her belongings and opened it. She searched through the bag until she found what she was looking for and inspected it. Content with its current state, she slipped the razor under her pillow, shoved the suitcase away and went out into the common room with her gym bag.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-19-2013, 01:42 PM   #605
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "No!" River said slightly to o abruptly, "I mean, I'm fine, I don't want to stop. Thanks for helping me up. I'm sure I'll get better" she said looking up at Daniel realizing how much taller he was compared to her.
Daniel: Daniel shrugged. "You do get better at stuff with practice. All right, but if at any point you want down, just say the word and I'll get you down." He turned around and looked up into the tree and started planning his way up. He took a firm branch on his right and pulled himself upand intro a sitting position on the branch. He took a breath, and then helped River onto his branch. Then he climbed up on a branch above the first branch, and sat on it again. He took another breath and helped River as she climbed up onto the third branch, helping her sit down. He took a short break and tried to decide the best way to reach the next branch. To Margo he said, "That's cool. I used to climb when I was young too. Of course, sometimes there were no good trees to climb, or there were laws regarding climbing trees where I was living at the time, but I tried to climb when I could."

Old 01-19-2013, 01:54 PM   #606
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel shrugged. "You do get better at stuff with practice. All right, but if at any point you want down, just say the word and I'll get you down." He turned around and looked up into the tree and started planning his way up. He took a firm branch on his right and pulled himself upand intro a sitting position on the branch. He took a breath, and then helped River onto his branch. Then he climbed up on a branch above the first branch, and sat on it again. He took another breath and helped River as she climbed up onto the third branch, helping her sit down. He took a short break and tried to decide the best way to reach the next branch. To Margo he said, "That's cool. I used to climb when I was young too. Of course, sometimes there were no good trees to climb, or there were laws regarding climbing trees where I was living at the time, but I tried to climb when I could."
River: River could feel herself getting better at climbing with every branch she went up. "you can go ahead if you want, I'll be okay. I'll make it to the top eventually." she didn't want to hold Daniel up.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:07 PM   #607
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River could feel herself getting better at climbing with every branch she went up. "you can go ahead if you want, I'll be okay. I'll make it to the top eventually." she didn't want to hold Daniel up.
Daniel: "No, it's all right. I need to get back in shape anyway." He pulled himself up onto the next branch. Truthfully, he didn't really need practice or to get back in shaoe. He jjust wanted to keep an eye on River. Daniel's oldest brother had taught Daniel and his other brother to climb trees whe they were kids. One day, Daniel's younger older brother had fallen out of the tree and broken his arm. Daniel had stayed in the tree, and his brother had been okay later, but Daniel's brother was now afraid of heights and ever since Daniel had been extremely cautious with himself and with other people whenever they were climbing trees. So Daniel wanted the watch out for River, not wanting something like that happen again.

Old 01-19-2013, 02:20 PM   #608
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "No, it's all right. I need to get back in shape anyway." He pulled himself up onto the next branch. Truthfully, he didn't really need practice or to get back in shaoe. He jjust wanted to keep an eye on River. Daniel's oldest brother had taught Daniel and his other brother to climb trees whe they were kids. One day, Daniel's younger older brother had fallen out of the tree and broken his arm. Daniel had stayed in the tree, and his brother had been okay later, but Daniel's brother was now afraid of heights and ever since Daniel had been extremely cautious with himself and with other people whenever they were climbing trees. So Daniel wanted the watch out for River, not wanting something like that happen again.
River: "Are you sure?" she asked, she was truthfully really happy about his answer, she didn't want to be left alone. In a weird way she felt safe around Daniel. Like he protected her. She wasn't sure what would happen if she were left in this tree by herself without him. She smiled up at him "thank you, for everything" she said.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:27 PM   #609
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "Are you sure?" she asked, she was truthfully really happy about his answer, she didn't want to be left alone. In a weird way she felt safe around Daniel. Like he protected her. She wasn't sure what would happen if she were left in this tree by herself without him. She smiled up at him "thank you, for everything" she said.
Daniel: Daniel helped River onto his branch, saying, "Definitely sure. And you're very welcome. After all, we're classmates, and furthermore we're friends, and that's what friends do, right?"

Old 01-19-2013, 02:35 PM   #610
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel helped River onto his branch, saying, "Definitely sure. And you're very welcome. After all, we're classmates, and furthermore we're friends, and that's what friends do, right?"
River: River thought about that for a minute. "Yes, that's what friends do," she said smiling, she continued pulling herself up branch by branch and feeling Daniel's arm wrap around hers whenever she needed it. She looked up to see they were nearing the top of the tree.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:50 PM   #611
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River thought about that for a minute. "Yes, that's what friends do," she said smiling, she continued pulling herself up branch by branch and feeling Daniel's arm wrap around hers whenever she needed it. She looked up to see they were nearing the top of the tree.
Daniel: He smiled, glad that River agreed with him. Daniel climbed with a care-free happiness he hadn't felt for a while, as if all his troubles and worries had disappeared. He looked up and saw that they were nearing the top of the tree. He became a little more cautious, as the branches near the top of trees weren't as strong as the ones near the bottom. Finally, the two friends reached a branch just half a foot from the top of the tree. He helped River onto his branch and sat down, looking up the rest of the tree to see thinner, shorter branches. He pointed at them. "See those branches? The tops of trees is always where the thinnist, shortest, and weakest branches reside. A child could probably get to the top of the tree safely, but this is probably as far as we can go." He stooped and looked out. The sky looked very blue from this height, and the view was amazing. In front of them were more trees, which led to what appeared to be a mountain, and if they turned around they could see the top of the manor from where they sat, and if they had great eyesight eventually the sea faintly in the distance.

Old 01-19-2013, 02:58 PM   #612
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: He smiled, glad that River agreed with him. Daniel climbed with a care-free happiness he hadn't felt for a while, as if all his troubles and worries had disappeared. He looked up and saw that they were nearing the top of the tree. He became a little more cautious, as the branches near the top of trees weren't as strong as the ones near the bottom. Finally, the two friends reached a branch just half a foot from the top of the tree. He helped River onto his branch and sat down, looking up the rest of the tree to see thinner, shorter branches. He pointed at them. "See those branches? The tops of trees is always where the thinnist, shortest, and weakest branches reside. A child could probably get to the top of the tree safely, but this is probably as far as we can go." He stooped and looked out. The sky looked very blue from this height, and the view was amazing. In front of them were more trees, which led to what appeared to be a mountain, and if they turned around they could see the top of the manor from where they sat, and if they had great eyesight eventually the sea faintly in the distance.
River: "That's okay, this is perfect" she said sitting next to Daniel on the branch she began to look out across the land, she was so proud of herself she couldn't believe she made it this high. She smiled widely closed her eyes, took deep breath in, and without thinking about it rested her head in Daniel shoulder.
Old 01-19-2013, 03:11 PM   #613
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "That's okay, this is perfect" she said sitting next to Daniel on the branch she began to look out across the land, she was so proud of herself she couldn't believe she made it this high. She smiled widely closed her eyes, took deep breath in, and without thinking about it rested her head in Daniel shoulder.
Daniel: Daniel smiled and said, "Yeah." Daniel didn't think it could look any more beautiful if a rainbow shot across the sky. Well, actually, maybe it would be prettier with a rainbow, but the view was just as perfect as it was. He was a little surprised as he felt River's head on his shoulder, but even more surprisingly found he didn't care, and sat without moving, just looking at the scene around him and listening to the birds singing.

Old 01-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #614
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel smiled and said, "Yeah." Daniel didn't think it could look any more beautiful if a rainbow shot across the sky. Well, actually, maybe it would be prettier with a rainbow, but the view was just as perfect as it was. He was a little surprised as he felt River's head on his shoulder, but even more surprisingly found he didn't care, and sat without moving, just looking at the scene around him and listening to the birds singing.
River: After River put her head on Daniels shoulder she fully expected him to pull away from her. When he didn't she was surprised, but happy. She opened her eyes and absorbed the beauty around them, she never remembered seeing a rainbow before, and she couldn't imagine a more perfect time to see one.

OOC: heigh ho heigh ho it's off to work I go. I'll be back on later tonight.
Old 01-19-2013, 03:31 PM   #615
Fairywings

Quote:
River: After River put her head on Daniels shoulder she fully expected him to pull away from her. When he didn't she was surprised, but happy. She opened her eyes and absorbed the beauty around them, she never remembered seeing a rainbow before, and she couldn't imagine a more perfect time to see one.

OOC: heigh ho heigh ho it's off to work I go. I'll be back on later tonight.
OOC: Okay! See ya!

I guess I'll give them a rainbow. And then I'll ruin the moment with lunch time.

Daniel: Daniel wasn't sure what it all meant, but he didn't care. He just enjoyed the sunlight and the view and, oddly enough, the feeling of River's head on his shoulder. Suddewnlt, he began to notice it was the right conditions for a rainbow, and then suddenly, a beautiful rainbow shot across the sky. "Look, a rainbow!" he said excitedy. Without thinking, he grabbed River's hand with one hand, and pointed at the rainbow with the other. Once she saw it, he lowered his pointed hand and sat with her, gazing in wonder.

Out of curiosity, he glanced at his watch. It was 12:15. Lunch was at 12:30. It was probably time to get back to the school. He was sad, because it was peaceful here and he liked sitting in this tree. On the other hand, he was hungry, and gym class would be after lunch so he needed his gym bag. He glanced at River. "It's 12:15. We should probably head back insidde for lunch."

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: