Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2013, 09:49 PM   #586
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel shrugged. "It's pretty cool to travel around the world, I guess. Let's see, the family's currently in Spain, but I've also been to Los Angeles, France, New York, Canada, Hawai'i, France, Germany, Japan, England, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Greece, Austrailia, Washington D.C, New Orleans, South Korea, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Poland and I'm forgetting one........... oh yeah, Sweden. Rumor has it next will be Austria and then Norway after that, but I'm not certain. New York was pretty fun. Broadway, sports, Statue of Liberty....pretty cool. Okay, well, I've wanted to go to Disney for a while. Not that we'll ever go." He laughed at Nate and Margo, amused.
River: River had been listening intently when she heard the mention of Disney, her eyes shot open. "Oh, me too! I have always wanted to go there." she said without even thinking about what the others might think. It was true though, ever since River was a little girl she had dreamed of going to Disney, but knew it was always out of the realm of possibility.

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:52 PM   #587
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: With every place Daniel listed, Margo got more starry eyed, thinking about the locations. "Wow, it's like you've lived the life of my dreams! I can't believe you've been to all those cool places." It was kind of funny to her that even though Daniel had been all over the world, he still wanted to go to Disney.

Nate: "Disney's allright. I mean, I live in California, so we go to Disneyland pretty often. My little sister and mother are crazy about it. I guess the roller coasters are fine. Not huge thrills, but fun enough." Nate felt kind of proud that he'd been somewhere Daniel, super traveler, hadn't. "Look, were almost to the forrest. Shouldn't be long now."
Daniel: Daniel shrugged. He'd sort of become disillusioned with traveling. "I guess. But I don't know everything about places, I never really stay for long. My dad helps companies with their issues. Once a company's got it together again, it's off to the next disaster. Most of the time it's not even a year," he says. He smiles, a jokes, "My school records are a mess." He nods as he listens to Nate, and looks up to see the forest in front of them. "Oh look, we are here."

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Fairywings is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-18-2013, 09:57 PM   #588
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River had been listening intently when she heard the mention of Disney, her eyes shot open. "Oh, me too! I have always wanted to go there." she said without even thinking about what the others might think. It was true though, ever since River was a little girl she had dreamed of going to Disney, but knew it was always out of the realm of possibility.
Daniel: Daniel smiled at River. "That's cool. I haven't ever told anyone though. My parents will never take the family on vacations, and truth be told I've never really gotten close enough to anyone to call them a good friend."

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-18-2013, 10:03 PM   #589
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel smiled at River. "That's cool. I haven't ever told anyone though. My parents will never take the family on vacations, and truth be told I've never really gotten close enough to anyone to call them a good friend."
River: "I've never told anyone either, I've never had any friends, and telling my Grandma would only make her feel bad since she knew she couldn't take me."

Old 01-18-2013, 10:12 PM   #590
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: For the first time, Margo realized the drawbacks of a travelling lifestyle. It would be incredibly lonely. I wonder if he has any siblings to keep him company? So, Margo decided to ask him. "Daniel, do you have any siblings?" After the question was out, Margo realized it probably seemed really random, since no one had been following her train of thought.

Nate: Nate peered in the forrest. Rays of sunlight streamed in through the blanket of leaves above. Birds sang songs to each other in little songs. It didn't seem scary, but rather friendly, just waiting for kids to come in and explore all of its treetops and find all of it's secrets. Ignoring the rest of the groups conversations, Nate took a step inside. He loved how alive forests seemed and made him feel. Then, Nate had a sudden impulse to run, so he did. He sprinted into the forest, laughing. After getting a little ways he stopped, calling back at the others, "You coming or what!"
soccer_mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:21 PM   #591
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "I've never told anyone either, I've never had any friends, and telling my Grandma would only make her feel bad since she knew she couldn't take me."
Quote:
Margo: For the first time, Margo realized the drawbacks of a travelling lifestyle. It would be incredibly lonely. I wonder if he has any siblings to keep him company? So, Margo decided to ask him. "Daniel, do you have any siblings?" After the question was out, Margo realized it probably seemed really random, since no one had been following her train of thought.

Nate: Nate peered in the forrest. Rays of sunlight streamed in through the blanket of leaves above. Birds sang songs to each other in little songs. It didn't seem scary, but rather friendly, just waiting for kids to come in and explore all of its treetops and find all of it's secrets. Ignoring the rest of the groups conversations, Nate took a step inside. He loved how alive forests seemed and made him feel. Then, Nate had a sudden impulse to run, so he did. He sprinted into the forest, laughing. After getting a little ways he stopped, calling back at the others, "You coming or what!"
Daniel: "I have two brothers. One is nineteen, he's a sophmore in college. He's at Harvard on a full ride scholarship. The other's eigtheen, he left for college this August. He on the other hand is going to music school, also with a full ride scholarship. What about you, do you have any siblings?" He looked up and grinned widely at Nate. "Of course I'm coming!" He turned to the girls and said, "Let's go, before Nate leaves us behind." He then set off on a jog to Nate.

Old 01-18-2013, 10:32 PM   #592
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "I have two brothers. One is nineteen, he's a sophmore in college. He's at Harvard on a full ride scholarship. The other's eigtheen, he left for college this August. He on the other hand is going to music school, also with a full ride scholarship. What about you, do you have any siblings?" He looked up and grinned widely at Nate. "Of course I'm coming!" He turned to the girls and said, "Let's go, before Nate leaves us behind." He then set off on a jog to Nate.
River: River ran into the forest with the others, she had never felt so alive, suddenly all of her worries were gone, and she felt so free. She looked around her and only saw beauty, she saw the wonders of the forest and the smiling faces of her friends. "Friends" she thought I have friends!! This realization filled her with abounding joy. She jumped into the air and as she let herself come down, she continued until he was lying on the forest floor with her hair spreading around her and giggling with happiness.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:01 PM   #593
Fairywings

Max: Max decided to go bac in. She walked inside the building and walked towards the stairs to get to her room.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:27 AM   #594
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
River: River ran into the forest with the others, she had never felt so alive, suddenly all of her worries were gone, and she felt so free. She looked around her and only saw beauty, she saw the wonders of the forest and the smiling faces of her friends. "Friends" she thought I have friends!! This realization filled her with abounding joy. She jumped into the air and as she let herself come down, she continued until he was lying on the forest floor with her hair spreading around her and giggling with happiness.
Margo: Margo giggled along with River, then sat down beside her. She then turned to Daniel, saying "Yes, I have three little siblings, aged 9, 7, and 4. What about you, River?" Margo then turned and yelled after Nate, "Wait up!"

[COLOR="rgb(75, 0, 130)"]Nate: Nate turned around, and jogged back to rejoin the group. "Isn't this great!" He looked around, seeing a good climbing tree. "I think I'm going to climb to the top of this tree and see how far I can see."[/COLOR]
soccer_mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:50 AM   #595
Fairywings

Quote:
Margo: Margo giggled along with River, then sat down beside her. She then turned to Daniel, saying "Yes, I have three little siblings, aged 9, 7, and 4. What about you, River?" Margo then turned and yelled after Nate, "Wait up!"

[COLOR="rgb(75, 0, 130)"]Nate: Nate turned around, and jogged back to rejoin the group. "Isn't this great!" He looked around, seeing a good climbing tree. "I think I'm going to climb to the top of this tree and see how far I can see."[/COLOR]
Daniel: "So you're the oldest. That should be interesting." He grinned at Nate. The forest was certainly beautriful. "This is very cool. I'm glad we came out here." Like Nate, Daniel looked around the imediate area and scouted for a good climbing tree. He didn't really play spors, but he liked climbing trees.

Old 01-19-2013, 12:44 PM   #596
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Nate: Nate turned around, and jogged back to rejoin the group. "Isn't this great!" He looked around, seeing a good climbing tree. "I think I'm going to climb to the top of this tree and see how far I can see."
River: "oh, me? I'm an only child." River had always wondered if she would have had little brothers and sisters if her parents had lived longer. But it didn't matter right now, she was so happy and so at peace all of her worries had left her, she sat up and pondered if she wanted to climb the tree with the boys.

Old 01-19-2013, 12:53 PM   #597
Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel found a good one and called to Nate, "This is a good climbing tree too. Careful though, I bet Professor Collins will be mad if we tear our clothes." He took off his blazer and hooked it on a low branch. In reply to River, he said, "That's gotta be cool. No fighting, no one stealing your stuff, no hand-me-downs, no one to compete with, no obligations to do just as good or better than they do....." He drifted off, realizing he'd gone a little personal with his statemenrts. He turned to the girls and changed the subject. "Do you guys know how to climb trees? Nate or I can teach you if you'd like."

Old 01-19-2013, 01:00 PM   #598
disneygirl520

Quote:
Daniel: Daniel found a good one and called to Nate, "This is a good climbing tree too. Careful though, I bet Professor Collins will be mad if we tear our clothes." He took off his blazer and hooked it on a low branch. In reply to River, he said, "That's gotta be cool. No fighting, no one stealing your stuff, no hand-me-downs, no one to compete with, no obligations to do just as good or better than they do....." He drifted off, realizing he'd gone a little personal with his statemenrts. He turned to the girls and changed the subject. "Do you guys know how to climb trees? Nate or I can teach you if you'd like."
River: "I've never thought about it that way, I've only ever seen the negative side of being an only child" with Daniel offer River's mind was made up. She smiled and said "I've only watched others climb trees, but I'd love to try." She stood up and stared up the tree.

Old 01-19-2013, 01:09 PM   #599
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "I've never thought about it that way, I've only ever seen the negative side of being an only child" with Daniel offer River's mind was made up. She smiled and said "I've only watched others climb trees, but I'd love to try." She stood up and stared up the tree.
Daniel: Daniel thought about it. 'I guess there are negative sides, like loneliness. But then, I've never actually had friends before, so I can deal with loneliness." He smiled, glad River was interested in learning. Daniel loved climbing trees. He felt free when he climbed, and it was peaceful sitting up there on a branch, just looking out into the world. Gesturing for her to come closer he said, "Well, first thing with climbing trees, there has to be a good, strong branch to start on, otherwise it might break when you put your weight on it. I'll climb up first, and then help you up." The branch he was talking of was just above his shoulders, so he grabbed it with both hands and hoisted himself up easily, so he stood on top of the branch. "Now, grab onto the branch with both hands and pull yourself up. I'll help you if you need it."

Old 01-19-2013, 01:15 PM   #600
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel thought about it. 'I guess there are negative sides, like loneliness. But then, I've never actually had friends before, so I can deal with loneliness." He smiled, glad River was interested in learning. Daniel loved climbing trees. He felt free when he climbed, and it was peaceful sitting up there on a branch, just looking out into the world. Gesturing for her to come closer he said, "Well, first thing with climbing trees, there has to be a good, strong branch to start on, otherwise it might break when you put your weight on it. I'll climb up first, and then help you up." The branch he was talking of was just above his shoulders, so he grabbed it with both hands and hoisted himself up easily, so he stood on top of the branch. "Now, grab onto the branch with both hands and pull yourself up. I'll help you if you need it."
River: "Yeah, loneliness, never have anyone to talk to. Never being able to play two player games." she said but smiled the entire time not letting herself get upset, she watched Daniel pull himself up, and listened to what he said, she reached up and put her hands on the branch. She began pulling herself up, but when she had almost made it on top of the branch she felt herself slip.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: