Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 06:37 PM   #556
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: Margo didn't know what to talk about with Nate, Daniel, and River. She wanted to say something, but what do you say to people you've just met? So, she just walked along, hoping someone else would start a conversation. But, to tell the truth, so didn't particularly mind the silence. She was just glad she was included, going somewhere with someone.

Nate: Nate's eyes darted from one place to the next. Fields, birds, trees, and the ocean, which he could barely see through some trees in the distance. Nothing held his attention for more than a few seconds. When he felt fairly certain he had seen everything, he turned around to his peers and started walking backwards. "So, what do you all think gym's gonna be like today?" He decided to start the conversation with something safe, he didn't want to accidentally offend anyone. But, he hoped his new friends would eventually be able to talk about something besides school or this was going to be a really boring year.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:35 PM   #557
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey
Margo: Margo didn't know what to talk about with Nate, Daniel, and River. She wanted to say something, but what do you say to people you've just met? So, she just walked along, hoping someone else would start a conversation. But, to tell the truth, so didn't particularly mind the silence. She was just glad she was included, going somewhere with someone.

Nate: Nate's eyes darted from one place to the next. Fields, birds, trees, and the ocean, which he could barely see through some trees in the distance. Nothing held his attention for more than a few seconds. When he felt fairly certain he had seen everything, he turned around to his peers and started walking backwards. "So, what do you all think gym's gonna be like today?" He decided to start the conversation with something safe, he didn't want to accidentally offend anyone. But, he hoped his new friends would eventually be able to talk about something besides school or this was going to be a really boring year.
River: "I sure hope it's fun, but something easy I'm pretty awful at sports." she then smiled and said "I just hope I don't get laughed at."
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2013, 07:53 PM   #558
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Daniel: "I bet you five dollars gym class will have something to do with our powers, at least today anyway." He smiled at River and said, 'I kinda suck as sports too. I bet teleportation wouldn't exactly be legal in sports," beffore continuing, "However, I would be delighted to play with you all if we get to use our powers."
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 01-17-2013, 08:00 PM   #559
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings
Daniel: "I bet you five dollars gym class will have something to do with our powers, at least today anyway." He smiled at River and said, 'I kinda suck as sports too. I bet teleportation wouldn't exactly be legal in sports," beffore continuing, "However, I would be delighted to play with you all if we get to use our powers."
River: "I don't know what I rather do, play a sport or show everyone my powers" she said shaking her head. "those are two of my biggest fears!" she said laughing even though she was completely serious about what she was saying. She was getting more comfortable with the group, and wasn't so worried anymore.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #560
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Nate: "Now wouldn't that be an interesting game, with everyone able to use powers. I sure hope we get to do that during gym, but doubt we will for a while. We all have to control them first. And River, I know what you mean about not wanting to show people your powers. I'm always worried about how they'll react to them, or that I might hurt someone." Nate cringed, thinking about his shaky past with his powers. He subconsciously rubbed the scar on his jawline. Quieter, he said, "You know, I usually don't even talk about them."

Margo: "I don't really talk about or use mine either. In fact, they were a complete secret until I came here. Not even my family knew."
Old 01-17-2013, 08:11 PM   #561
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: "Now wouldn't that be an interesting game, with everyone able to use powers. I sure hope we get to do that during gym, but doubt we will for a while. We all have to control them first. And River, I know what you mean about not wanting to show people your powers. I'm always worried about how they'll react to them, or that I might hurt someone." Nate cringed, thinking about his shaky past with his powers. He subconsciously rubbed the scar on his jawline. Quieter, he said, "You know, I usually don't even talk about them."

Margo: "I don't really talk about or use mine either. In fact, they were a complete secret until I came here. Not even my family knew."
River: "Yeah, I've never told anyone before." she said, only now realizing she still hadn't told anyone. Everyone here obviosly knew she had powers, but she never said what they were.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #562
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "Yeah, I've never told anyone before." she said, only now realizing she still hadn't told anyone. Everyone here obviosly knew she had powers, but she never said what they were.
Margo: A breeze swept over the island, blowing Margo's curly hair everywhere. She didn't know if she'd felt as happy in a long time. Here she was, on a beautiful island with people who actually understood what it was like to have powers. She thought she would be nervous to talk it all over, but it felt great. "I'm not sure why I never told. I was kind of scared that I would be tracked down and the government would run tests on me. But really, I guess I was just scared of being, you know, different. Weird." It's not like I would have been normal without them, though, Margo thought.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:06 PM   #563
disneygirl520

Quote:

Margo: A breeze swept over the island, blowing Margo's curly hair everywhere. She didn't know if she'd felt as happy in a long time. Here she was, on a beautiful island with people who actually understood what it was like to have powers. She thought she would be nervous to talk it all over, but it felt great. "I'm not sure why I never told. I was kind of scared that I would be tracked down and the government would run tests on me. But really, I guess I was just scared of being, you know, different. Weird." It's not like I would have been normal without them, though, Margo thought.
River: "I've always been considered weird..." River said smiling at first and then her face shrunk as she began realizing it was true. What if her new friends thought she was weird too. She tried to shake the thought from her mind, and soaked in the beautiful atmosphere around her, but in the back of her mind she still wondered "what if they think I'm odd."
Old 01-17-2013, 09:14 PM   #564
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: "I don't know what I rather do, play a sport or show everyone my powers" she said shaking her head. "those are two of my biggest fears!" she said laughing even though she was completely serious about what she was saying. She was getting more comfortable with the group, and wasn't so worried anymore.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Daniel: "Well, hopefully we'll all get through gym. I do think Collins will make us be cautious with out powers, at least for a while. And while I can't hurt people with my powers, I can hurt myself. I don't really talk about my powers either. My parents pretend my powers don't exist." He was quiet for a bit, listening to the others before talking again. "My parents made me hide it. All governments were thought to be dangerous if they knew about me. But I'm sure lots of people feel different. At least, everyone here does."

Wind blew through Daniel's strawberry blond hair, and he closed his eyes and smiled, enjoying the feeling.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 01-17-2013, 09:30 PM   #565
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "Well, hopefully we'll all get through gym. I do think Collins will make us be cautious with out powers, at least for a while. And while I can't hurt people with my powers, I can hurt myself. I don't really talk about my powers either. My parents pretend my powers don't exist." He was quiet for a bit, listening to the others before talking again. "My parents made me hide it. All governments were thought to be dangerous if they knew about me. But I'm sure lots of people feel different. At least, everyone here does."

Wind blew through Daniel's strawberry blond hair, and he closed his eyes and smiled, enjoying the feeling.
River: River watched as both Margo and Daniel let through their hair, they both looked so happy. Why couldn't she be like that? Every time she was happy she seemed to find a reason not to be. She tried what they did, she slowly pulled her long black hair out of its ponytail, closed her eyes, and let the wind blow her hair every which way, and then she began to feel herself smiling again.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:54 PM   #566
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River watched as both Margo and Daniel let through their hair, they both looked so happy. Why couldn't she be like that? Every time she was happy she seemed to find a reason not to be. She tried what they did, she slowly pulled her long black hair out of its ponytail, closed her eyes, and let the wind blow her hair every which way, and then she began to feel herself smiling again.
Daniel: Daniel grinned at everyone with their hair blowing in the wind.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:58 PM   #567
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel grinned at everyone with their hair blowing in the wind.
River: River couldn't believe this moment, it was something he had only dreamed about. She never wanted this moment to end.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:59 PM   #568
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Nate: All this talk about powers made Nate fidgety. He knew it wasn't like at home, that here it was completely acceptable to have powers. But, for some reason it was still making him nervous.

Margo: "Wow, River, you're hair is so pretty!" Margo reached into her own mess and try to tame it, but it was to no use in the wind.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:04 PM   #569
Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel watched the others a bit more, before deciding to get back on the topic about school. "You know, it's a small school, and Professor Collins seems pretty cool. I bet we could get her to take us on all sorts of field trips."

OOC: GTG, night!

Old 01-17-2013, 10:07 PM   #570
disneygirl520

Quote:

Nate: All this talk about powers made Nate fidgety. He knew it wasn't like at home, that here it was completely acceptable to have powers. But, for some reason it was still making him nervous.

Margo: "Wow, River, you're hair is so pretty!" Margo reached into her own mess and try to tame it, but it was to no use in the wind.
River: River heard Margo's compliment and burst into a huge smile. "thank you" she said, she couldn't think of anything else to say but inside her mind was racing. She had never been so happy and she would remember that compliment forever.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: