Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 11:31 AM   #376
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: After walking around all the parts of the school covered in the tour once again, Margo returned to the dorm hallway. She saw a shadow of someone coming out of the common room and jumped with fright. She had thought she was the only one up. Margo timidly turned around to see who it was. "Oh, it's just you." Margo breathed a sigh of relief, glad it was only another student. "You scared me. I'm not sure why, though. This place seems pretty safe." She smiled at the girl, who she had seen around, but not met.

Nate: After his shower, Nate decided to get back in bed. He was surprised he had managed to get up so early. He would usually sleep in until one in the afternoon unless someone made him get up.
Max: Max jumped, startled by the girl. Max gave a shaky laugh and said, "You scared me too. Yes, it seems safe." Max gave a small smile in return and said, "I should probably go get ready for the day. I would say I'll see you later, but that's kind of a given, seeing as this is a boarding school and we both go here, so we'll see eachother all day." With that, Max opened the door and slipped into the dormitory.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #377
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Max: Max jumped, startled by the girl. Max gave a shaky laugh and said, "You scared me too. Yes, it seems safe." Max gave a small smile in return and said, "I should probably go get ready for the day. I would say I'll see you later, but that's kind of a given, seeing as this is a boarding school and we both go here, so we'll see eachother all day." With that, Max opened the door and slipped into the dormitory.
Margo: "Nice meeting you!" Margo called after the girl, whose name she still didn't know. She seems nice enough. Just quiet, but usually I'm quiet, so that doesn't mean anything. I wonder what she's like. I wonder if we'll be friends. Again, Margo was surprised by her thoughts. Back home, she would be thinking about how to avoid someone she just met, definitely not thinking about becoming friends. Margo entered into the common room, waiting for others to wake up.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #378
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Max: Max went into her room and sighed. She was relieved the girl hadn't suspected anything or asked her where she came from. Max saw the picture frame face down on her desk, but decided not to touch it. It was time to shower. Max always showered in the morning. If she showered at night, her incredibly curly hair took forever to dry and it was bushy in the morning because she usually ended up having to go to bed before it was dry. Max showered and started getting dressed. Even though she had never worn this uniform, Max felt a striking familiarity. She was almost positive it came for her many years of boarding schools. Boarding schools always had uniforms. And, as always, when she was dressed and ready for the day, Max couldn't say one good thing about her appearance. Max studied herself in the floor-to-ceiling mirror in the closet. Her black blazer sat over her black sweater which was over her white shirt and red tie. Her knee length red skirt was followed by white tights and her black mary janes completed the outfit. Her hair had been smothered with mousse but was otherwise left alone. Max couldn't find one good thing to say about her appearance. Shrugging, Max walked out of the closest and back out into the common room, looking as if she was so used to wearing uniforms she didn't notice. It's depressing how I'm more used to wearing uniforms than any other clothes she thought.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-04-2013, 12:20 PM   #379
Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel was still asleep.

OOC: Daniel's not a morning person. I'm probably going to have him asleep until either Max bangs really loudly on his door, or Professor Collins enters his mind and wakes him mentally.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:32 PM   #380
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Max: Max went into her room and sighed. She was relieved the girl hadn't suspected anything or asked her where she came from. Max saw the picture frame face down on her desk, but decided not to touch it. It was time to shower. Max always showered in the morning. If she showered at night, her incredibly curly hair took forever to dry and it was bushy in the morning because she usually ended up having to go to bed before it was dry. Max showered and started getting dressed. Even though she had never worn this uniform, Max felt a striking familiarity. She was almost positive it came for her many years of boarding schools. Boarding schools always had uniforms. And, as always, when she was dressed and ready for the day, Max couldn't say one good thing about her appearance. Max studied herself in the floor-to-ceiling mirror in the closet. Her black blazer sat over her black sweater which was over her white shirt and red tie. Her knee length red skirt was followed by white tights and her black mary janes completed the outfit. Her hair had been smothered with mousse but was otherwise left alone. Max couldn't find one good thing to say about her appearance. Shrugging, Max walked out of the closest and back out into the common room, looking as if she was so used to wearing uniforms she didn't notice. It's depressing how I'm more used to wearing uniforms than any other clothes she thought.
Margo: Seeing the girl she had talked to earlier come out in an uniform reminded Margo that she needed to put on her's. It was going to take her a while to get used to uniforms. As she left the common room, she ducked her head back in. "I don't think I caught your name earlier. I'm Margo."

Nate: Nate soon got bored of just laying in bed. He decided to get up and start getting dressed. He pulled on the uniform, and looked at himself in the mirror. "I hate uniforms." He grumbled.
Old 01-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #381
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: Seeing the girl she had talked to earlier come out in an uniform reminded Margo that she needed to put on her's. It was going to take her a while to get used to uniforms. As she left the common room, she ducked her head back in. "I don't think I caught your name earlier. I'm Margo."

Nate: Nate soon got bored of just laying in bed. He decided to get up and start getting dressed. He pulled on the uniform, and looked at himself in the mirror. "I hate uniforms." He grumbled.
Max: Max turned to hear the girl she'd spoken to earlier. "I'm Max," she replied. Max hated her real name, Maxine. Max was the tolerable form, so that was what she told people her name was. She'd considered going by her middle name before, but it was a) her middle name, and most of the professors at her boarding school didn't even look at middle names, and b) her mother's name. Her father would say she had no right to use the name, and maybe it wasn't respectful to take the name of the dead.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:35 PM   #382
Ditz
I'd Rather Be On The Beach

Britt: Britt woke up and even after a night of restless sleep she was her usual hyper self. She wanted to get this day started so she hopped out of bed and went to her closet to put on her uniform. She was used to uniforms as she was attending Private Schools her whole life. She put on her uniform and then went into the bathroom to brush her teeth, comb her hair, and put a little touch of make-up on.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:28 PM   #383
Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel tossed and turned in his sleep. He was having a nightmare. He twisted and turned. And in his dreams, he was backed up to the edge of a cliff that shook underneath him. One misstep, and he was done for. And then the cliff broke off under his feet, and he was falling, falling, falling......

Thud! Daniel tumbled off the bed and hit the floor. He woke upon impact and stared at the ceiling, breathing heavily. For a moment, he didn't know where he was. But then he remembered he was at the Insitute. He jumped up, thinking, Oh, I must be so late! He jumped into the shower and quickly got dressed. As he combed his hair, he checked over his outfit. Black blazer, check. Red sweater vest, check. White shirt, check. Red tie, check. Black slacks, check. Black shoes, check. He was good to go.

He put the comforter back on the bed and steped out of his dorm, seeing other students dreesed and ready for the day.

Old 01-04-2013, 03:49 PM   #384
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Alex: Alex awoke from her sleep by the light pouring in from the window. She sat up yawning and rubbing her eyes, she looked over to find Margo's bed empty and looked back at the window."Hm, Margo's gone? And the sun is up high like it's morning." Sudden realization hits her and she jumps out of bed," It's the first day of classes! Oh no I hope I'm not late!" Alex ran into the bathroom and quickly took a shower, brushed her teeth and combed her hair. She runs back out to her closet and changed into her white collared button up shirt, red sweater vest, her red tie and skirt, white tights and her ballet flats. Alex ran back into her bathroom and quickly fixes her hair so her bangs are across her forehead neatly and her hair is straight like always, she checked herself in a full body mirror and smiled at her reflection." I don't think I look that bad." She laughed a bit and walked out of her room grabbing her black blazer, and school bag with her gym clothes inside in her hand.

Jack: Jack groaned as his alarm went off and sat up in bed slowly. He walked to his closet slowly getting dressed into his uniform with a black sweater vest. He yawned and brushed his teeth and ran his fingers through his hair sorting it out too sleepy to actually brush it. He grabbed his duffel bag and walked out putting on his blazer and sat down in a chair rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #385
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex awoke from her sleep by the light pouring in from the window. She sat up yawning and rubbing her eyes, she looked over to find Margo's bed empty and looked back at the window."Hm, Margo's gone? And the sun is up high like it's morning." Sudden realization hits her and she jumps out of bed," It's the first day of classes! Oh no I hope I'm not late!" Alex ran into the bathroom and quickly took a shower, brushed her teeth and combed her hair. She runs back out to her closet and changed into her white collared button up shirt, red sweater vest, her red tie and skirt, white tights and her ballet flats. Alex ran back into her bathroom and quickly fixes her hair so her bangs are across her forehead neatly and her hair is straight like always, she checked herself in a full body mirror and smiled at her reflection." I don't think I look that bad." She laughed a bit and walked out of her room grabbing her black blazer, and school bag with her gym clothes inside in her hand.

Jack: Jack groaned as his alarm went off and sat up in bed slowly. He walked to his closet slowly getting dressed into his uniform with a black sweater vest. He yawned and brushed his teeth and ran his fingers through his hair sorting it out too sleepy to actually brush it. He grabbed his duffel bag and walked out putting on his blazer and sat down in a chair rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
Daniel: Daniel smiled at Lexi as she came out. "Morning Lexi," he said.

Max: Max was leaning up against the wall, watching all of them. She wondered how many of the students mingling in the common room wouldn't like her or would think she was a loser after she disrupted class a few times today. Probably a lot, Max thought. It wasn't like she always wanted to mess around in class. Sometimes she genuinely thought it was funny, but other times she felt bad for the instructors. But she had to mess around in class. She didn't have a choice. There was no other way she could rebel, no other way she could show her father he couldn't control her or at least pay attention to her without damaging her college applications or winding up in jail. Making trouble was how she tried to show her father that she wasn't just something to fix into his own imae of perfection. All it had done so far was make him yell at her and shove her away to boarding schools out of his sight, but one day, he would see. He had to see. And if Max had to sacrifice any sort of friendship or relationship for the rest of her life in order to get him to see that and love her as his daughter again like beefore her mother died, then so be it. Everything has a price. Max knew that well.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:18 PM   #386
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Daniel: Daniel smiled at Lexi as she came out. "Morning Lexi," he said.

Max: Max was leaning up against the wall, watching all of them. She wondered how many of the students mingling in the common room wouldn't like her or would think she was a loser after she disrupted class a few times today. Probably a lot, Max thought. It wasn't like she always wanted to mess around in class. Sometimes she genuinely thought it was funny, but other times she felt bad for the instructors. But she had to mess around in class. She didn't have a choice. There was no other way she could rebel, no other way she could show her father he couldn't control her or at least pay attention to her without damaging her college applications or winding up in jail. Making trouble was how she tried to show her father that she wasn't just something to fix into his own imae of perfection. All it had done so far was make him yell at her and shove her away to boarding schools out of his sight, but one day, he would see. He had to see. And if Max had to sacrifice any sort of friendship or relationship for the rest of her life in order to get him to see that and love her as his daughter again like beefore her mother died, then so be it. Everything has a price. Max knew that well.
Alex: Alex grinned at Daniel and walked over to him so they could speak without being too loud," Good morning Daniel, excited for classes today?"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:26 PM   #387
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex grinned at Daniel and walked over to him so they could speak without being too loud," Good morning Daniel, excited for classes today?"
Daniel: "Yup, should be interesting." He grins, studing Lexi. "You look like Prep School Barbie. Of course, I probably look like Prep School G.I. Joe, so, I can't really talk."

Old 01-04-2013, 04:26 PM   #388
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Nate: Nate marched into the common room and said, to no one in particular, "I hate uniforms! We all look like clones. What's the point?" He then plopped down next to Margo.

Margo: "Good morning, Nate. How'd you sleep?"

Nate: "Pretty good. Do you remember what time Collins said classes would start?" Nate hated school. He did well, but hated every second of it. It was just so boring. Teachers were always yelling at him to stop talking and listen to their stupid droning. Maybe this school will be different. Everything so far has been different.

Margo: "No. I'm not sure if she mentioned it. I hope they start soon. I'm excited."
Old 01-04-2013, 04:29 PM   #389
Fairywings

OOC: I don't know if they will have science class today, but part of me wants to make Jack and Max lab partners, just to see if they try to out-do eachother in being disruptive-sometimes-jerk-like-antisocial-geniuses or not. But the rest of me says, "No, that's stupid." So I probably won't.

Old 01-04-2013, 04:36 PM   #390
jessidoll

Quote:
Daniel: "Yup, should be interesting." He grins, studing Lexi. "You look like Prep School Barbie. Of course, I probably look like Prep School G.I. Joe, so, I can't really talk."
Alex: Alex looks at him shocked and looks down at herself then back at him and laughs," I kinda do look like barbie! Ugh, that's definitely not what I was going for, but you do look like him so we both look like dolls." She smiles at him shaking her head giggling still.

Ooc: I think that sounds fun Wings! I'm up for it if you end up wanting to do it.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: