Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 09:32 PM   #3706
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex stood up stretching and smiled slightly. "Time for another class," She said with mock excitement before grabbing her bags and walking towards the gym.

Jack: Jack cleaned up his lunch before grabbing his bags and making his way to the class.
Daniel: "At least it's the last real one." He cleaned up his lunch things and grabbed his stuff.

Max: "Easy for you to say." Daniel just got to go play his guitar during Study Hall, but Max often had to do 'something productive' instead of draw, and she kept her piano playing as her secret talent, emphasis on secret.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 06-14-2013, 09:36 PM   #3707
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: Margo walked down to the gym. She couldn't decide if she liked this class or not. On one hand, it was more exciting, but on the other, it was hard work.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-14-2013, 09:55 PM   #3708
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Alex: Alex grabbed her student ID as she walked closer to the gym. As Jack walked beside her she smiled at him before grabbing her ID and using it to enter the gym.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 06-14-2013, 10:04 PM   #3709
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Max: Max grabbed her stuff and walked to the gym with the others, using her ID to get in.

Daniel: Daniel did the same as the others, going down the stairs and into the basement gym.

Professor Collins: If you all will get changed, we'll start today's lesson.

OOC: As a reference to the new ones, the gym is in the basement, and part of it is an instruction room and two hallways. The left hallway I think is the girl's locker rooms, each room marked with the last name and containing a bench, a shower and towels, and the boy's are the same on the hallway to the right. I might have gotten the sides wrong, but it doesn't matter.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 06-14-2013, 10:19 PM   #3710
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings
Max: Max grabbed her stuff and walked to the gym with the others, using her ID to get in.

Daniel: Daniel did the same as the others, going down the stairs and into the basement gym.

Professor Collins: If you all will get changed, we'll start today's lesson.

OOC: As a reference to the new ones, the gym is in the basement, and part of it is an instruction room and two hallways. The left hallway I think is the girl's locker rooms, each room marked with the last name and containing a bench, a shower and towels, and the boy's are the same on the hallway to the right. I might have gotten the sides wrong, but it doesn't matter.
Alex: Alex nodded her head listening to the professor and walks to the girl's locker room, walking in the one marked 'Lynn'. She changed into her gym clothes before running back out to the gym.

Jack: Jack jogged off to the boy's locker rooms and walked into his own room. After quickly changing into his gym outfit, Jack walked back out to the gym.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-14-2013, 10:25 PM   #3711
Fairywings

Quote:
Alex: Alex nodded her head listening to the professor and walks to the girl's locker room, walking in the one marked 'Lynn'. She changed into her gym clothes before running back out to the gym.

Jack: Jack jogged off to the boy's locker rooms and walked into his own room. After quickly changing into his gym outfit, Jack walked back out to the gym.
Max: Max walked off too her room, the one marked 'Patterson', and changed into her gym clothes. She then walked out and into the gym.

Daniel: Daniel went into his room, marked 'Schaffer', and got into his gym clothes. He quickly rejoined his classmates, smiling as he did so.

Old 06-14-2013, 10:26 PM   #3712
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Nate: Nate changed into his gym uniform on and joined the others in the gym.

Margo: Margo got her uniform on, then walked into the gym, wondering what they would be doing today. She thought about how some of the students may need more practise in not using their powers with the Disney trip coming up. They had all gotten so used to using them at the school.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:45 PM   #3713
jessidoll

Alex: Alex smiled at everyone as students walked into the gym. She was excited for class since she could now control water and fire, she still struggled with water but hoped it would be easier if she really needed it then.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-14-2013, 10:47 PM   #3714
Fairywings

Professor Collins: "Okay, today class, we are going to learn how to block or dodge an attack. Can any one tell me when that might be useful?"

Old 06-14-2013, 10:49 PM   #3715
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

River: River changed into her gym clothes and walked into the gym joining the others.

Toby: Toby changed and joined the others.

OOC: warning, I leave on Monday for a two week camping trip.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:54 PM   #3716
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River changed into her gym clothes and walked into the gym joining the others.

Toby: Toby changed and joined the others.

OOC: warning, I leave on Monday for a two week camping trip.
OOC: Okay.

We might postpone the Disney trip for you guys doing things, but it will happen on the next thread.

Old 06-14-2013, 11:06 PM   #3717
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings
Professor Collins: "Okay, today class, we are going to learn how to block or dodge an attack. Can any one tell me when that might be useful?"
Jack: Jack tilted his head slightly. "Well you would need to know that if you ever got in a fight with someone else who had powers, right?" He said uncertainly making it sound like a question.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Last edited by jessidoll; 06-15-2013 at 05:10 AM.
Old 06-15-2013, 06:05 AM   #3718
IndigoFaith
I love Vanellope and Cinderella!

Diamond: Diamond was sure Jack was correct. Thinking, she hoped she never had to fight someone else with powers. Fights without them was dangerous enough, she could testify to that.
Feel the rain on your skin No one else can feel it for you Only you can let it in No one else, no one else Can speak the words on your lips Drench yourself in words unspoken Live your life with arms wide open Today is where your book begins the rest is still unwritten
C.S. Lewis — 'Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again
Love is putting someone else's needs before yours-Olaf
I wanna love, serve and give every chance I get, I wanna do life BIG
"Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds ever be in your favor."
I keep wishing I could think of a way to...to show the Capitol that they don't own me. That I'm more than just a piece in their Games."
―Peeta Mellark[src]

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen Hebrews 11:1
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths Proverbs 3:5-6
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:35,37-39

[/COLOR]
Old 06-15-2013, 08:12 AM   #3719
Fairywings

Quote:
Jack: Jack tilted his head slightly. "Well you would need to know that if you ever got in a fight with someone else who had powers, right?" He said uncertainly making it sound like a question.
Professor Collins: The professor nodded. "Goof, Jack. When someone else makes the first move -whether it's someone with powers or not- you need to be able to defend yourself. Now, I need a volunteer."

Old 06-15-2013, 08:39 AM   #3720
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Professor Collins: The professor nodded. "Goof, Jack. When someone else makes the first move -whether it's someone with powers or not- you need to be able to defend yourself. Now, I need a volunteer."
Toby: Toby stood, trying not to draw attention to himself. He wasn't planning to volunteer.

Last edited by disneygirl520; 06-15-2013 at 09:11 AM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: