Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #3691
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Max: "I know, it's been forever!" Max had very dry, very wry, very sarcastic sense of humor, and it was coming out more and more as Max gradually got more comfortable at school.
Alex: Alex laughed at Max's reply and smiled. She liked when she could joke around with someone instead of having to awkwardly explain her attempt at a joke. "So history and science to start off the day was pretty slow, I honestly think I would have passed out from boredom if Jack didn't give me a reason to distract myself."

Jack: Jack rolled his eyes before pushing his now empty plate away from him. "I'm glad throwing a piece of paper at my head distracted you well enough," He said sarcastically.

OOC: Sorry I didn't come on sooner, last day at the beach so I've been soaking in Florida weather.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 06-14-2013, 06:43 PM   #3692
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex laughed at Max's reply and smiled. She liked when she could joke around with someone instead of having to awkwardly explain her attempt at a joke. "So history and science to start off the day was pretty slow, I honestly think I would have passed out from boredom if Jack didn't give me a reason to distract myself."

Jack: Jack rolled his eyes before pushing his now empty plate away from him. "I'm glad throwing a piece of paper at my head distracted you well enough," He said sarcastically.

OOC: Sorry I didn't come on sooner, last day at the beach so I've been soaking in Florida weather.
Max: Max laughed. "I luckily found a way of entertaining myself," she said. Max liked her hair trick, she may use it to entertain herself more often.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-14-2013, 08:23 PM   #3693
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

OOC:I'm back from Disney. Can someone give me a summary? Thanks!
Old 06-14-2013, 08:26 PM   #3694
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
OOC: Not sure how much you missed, but this day in the RP, we got up, announced the Disney trip, most ooc votes have been for the Poly, had doughnuts, went to history, had a break, went to science, Max and Toby started over, and we're at lunch. Oh, and Diamond's new.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 06-14-2013, 08:33 PM   #3695
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Max: Max laughed. "I luckily found a way of entertaining myself," she said. Max liked her hair trick, she may use it to entertain herself more often.
Alex: "Oh yeah! I saw you changing your hair, the blue one is definitely my favorite," Alex said happily.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-14-2013, 08:34 PM   #3696
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey
OOC: How was your Disney trip?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-14-2013, 08:36 PM   #3697
Fairywings

Quote:
Alex: "Oh yeah! I saw you changing your hair, the blue one is definitely my favorite," Alex said happily.
Max: "You like it? Blue's my favorite color, I had to see how it would look in my hair."

Old 06-14-2013, 08:42 PM   #3698
jessidoll

Quote:

Max: "You like it? Blue's my favorite color, I had to see how it would look in my hair."
Alex: Alex nodded her head with a smile. "I love it! The color is beautiful and the hairstyle is cool. It really suits you."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-14-2013, 08:49 PM   #3699
Fairywings

Quote:
Alex: Alex nodded her head with a smile. "I love it! The color is beautiful and the hairstyle is cool. It really suits you."
OOC: We're going on the trip this weekend, I'll tell you when we start. I didn't have anything else planned for the month of September. We'll be staying at the Poly, I have everything planned but restaurants.

Any objections?

Max: Max smiled, she was genuinely flattered and that was clear. "Thanks!"

Old 06-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #3700
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
OOC: Not sure how much you missed, but this day in the RP, we got up, announced the Disney trip, most ooc votes have been for the Poly, had doughnuts, went to history, had a break, went to science, Max and Toby started over, and we're at lunch. Oh, and Diamond's new.
Quote:
OOC: How was your Disney trip?
OOC: Ok, thanks. I left right before these classes started, so I think you told me enough. My vote would also go to the Poly. And my Disney trip was great. Too short, but great.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:55 PM   #3701
Fairywings

OOC: We'll actually start the trip probably on the part two of the thread, this one has almost reached it's limit. Dang, so little done in a lot of time!

Old 06-14-2013, 09:01 PM   #3702
jessidoll

Quote:

OOC: We're going on the trip this weekend, I'll tell you when we start. I didn't have anything else planned for the month of September. We'll be staying at the Poly, I have everything planned but restaurants.

Any objections?

Max: Max smiled, she was genuinely flattered and that was clear. "Thanks!"
OOC: Sounds good to me. This thread is almost to the limit in pages too so doing the trip in the next thread is the best.

Alex: Alex chuckled before smiling. "No problem."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:02 PM   #3703
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

OOC: Ok, thanks. I left right before these classes started, so I think you told me enough. My vote would also go to the Poly. And my Disney trip was great. Too short, but great.
OOC: Glad to hear it was great!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:08 PM   #3704
Fairywings

OOC: Okay. Let's finish up today.

Professor Collins: I'm in the gym. Come on down for PaC, your school IDs will let you in.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:17 PM   #3705
jessidoll

Quote:
OOC: Okay. Let's finish up today.

Professor Collins: I'm in the gym. Come on down for PaC, your school IDs will let you in.
Alex: Alex stood up stretching and smiled slightly. "Time for another class," She said with mock excitement before grabbing her bags and walking towards the gym.

Jack: Jack cleaned up his lunch before grabbing his bags and making his way to the class.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: