Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 10:52 PM   #3631
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

OOC: Sorry, science felt like it was dragging on.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 06-12-2013, 10:59 PM   #3632
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings
Max: Max kept working on her project with Jack during the rest of the class, thinking up a few more ideas.

Daniel: Daniel kept working on his project with Alex during the rest of the class, discussing a few things that had to do with the project.

Professor Collins: Finally Professor Collins finished her paper work and saw it was time to go. "All right, class dismissed. Get your gym bags and go to lunch."

OOC: For the new ones, everyone has a personalized red, black and white school gym bag with a red school t-shirt, black gym shorts, and black and red sweatshirt and sweatpants.
Alex: Alex stood up grabbing her things. "It was nice working with you today Daniel," She said kindly before slinging her bag over her shoulder and making her way to get her gym bag.

Jack: Jack sighed in relief hearing it was time to go and grabbed his bag. "Thanks for the help so far on this project Max," He said.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-12-2013, 11:03 PM   #3633
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

OOC: that's totally fine

River: River stood up and smiled at Toby "alright, I think we're pretty much ready" she said "see you later lab partner" he said before naturally walking to Daniel.

Toby: Toby stood up gathered his stuff, he folded the picture Max had drawn and put it in his pocket. Picking up his bag and walking to where Max was he said "hey, I just wanted to say sorry. For everything" he said then smiled. He was going to do his best to start all of with Max, and to do so he knew he had to say that.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:03 PM   #3634
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex stood up grabbing her things. "It was nice working with you today Daniel," She said kindly before slinging her bag over her shoulder and making her way to get her gym bag.

Jack: Jack sighed in relief hearing it was time to go and grabbed his bag. "Thanks for the help so far on this project Max," He said.
Daniel: "Nice working with you too," he replied politely as he got his stuff together.

Max: "No problem," Max said with a nod. She hefted her bag onto her shoulder and started to head out the door.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 06-12-2013, 11:08 PM   #3635
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: "Nice working with you too," he replied politely as he got his stuff together.

Max: "No problem," Max said with a nod. She hefted her bag onto her shoulder and started to head out the door.
Alex: Alex waited outside the door for Toby naturally and smiled seeing Max at the door. As Jack made his way out the door her smile widened before he walked off.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:11 PM   #3636
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
OOC: that's totally fine

River: River stood up and smiled at Toby "alright, I think we're pretty much ready" she said "see you later lab partner" he said before naturally walking to Daniel.

Toby: Toby stood up gathered his stuff, he folded the picture Max had drawn and put it in his pocket. Picking up his bag and walking to where Max was he said "hey, I just wanted to say sorry. For everything" he said then smiled. He was going to do his best to start all of with Max, and to do so he knew he had to say that.
Max: "Yeah, I'm sorry too. I made some assumptions, said some stuff that I shouldn't have." She had on the first night she saw him, she thought he was a rich pretty boy who would be the class snob. But he wasn't she had been so wrong.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:20 PM   #3637
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Max: "Yeah, I'm sorry too. I made some assumptions, said some stuff that I shouldn't have." She had on the first night she saw him, she thought he was a rich pretty boy who would be the class snob. But he wasn't she had been so wrong.
Toby: "it's okay" Toby said sincerely. Then rubbing his neck he said "do you think we can just, start over?" He stretched out his hand in a mock hand shake "hi, I'm Toby" he said smiling.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:23 PM   #3638
Fairywings

Quote:
Toby: "it's okay" Toby said sincerely. Then rubbing his neck he said "do you think we can just, start over?" He stretched out his hand in a mock hand shake "hi, I'm Toby" he said smiling.
Max: Max nodded and then giggled, but shook his hand. "Hi, I'm Maxine, but everyone just calls me Max." There, they had officially started over. A few of their friends, primarily River, were probably just relieved of headaches.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:34 PM   #3639
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max nodded and then giggled, but shook his hand. "Hi, I'm Maxine, but everyone just calls me Max." There, they had officially started over. A few of their friends, primarily River, were probably just relieved of headaches.
Toby: Toby smiled "it's nice to meet you Max" he said laughing slightly. "I'll see you later" he said walking out of the classroom and meeting up with Alex with a smile.

River: River watched Toby and Max trying to figure out what they were doing. At least they seemed to be getting along.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:01 AM   #3640
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520

Toby: Toby smiled "it's nice to meet you Max" he said laughing slightly. "I'll see you later" he said walking out of the classroom and meeting up with Alex with a smile.

River: River watched Toby and Max trying to figure out what they were doing. At least they seemed to be getting along.
Alex: Alex smiled as Toby met up with her. "There you are, what were you doing in there?" She asked curiously.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-13-2013, 09:03 AM   #3641
Fairywings

Quote:

Max: "See you later!" she said, laughing. It was a boarding school, they'd see each other in like twenty minutes or so.

Old 06-13-2013, 09:10 AM   #3642
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex smiled as Toby met up with her. "There you are, what were you doing in there?" She asked curiously.
Toby: Toby smiled "introducing myself to Max" he said.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:17 AM   #3643
IndigoFaith
I love Vanellope and Cinderella!

Quote:
Alex: Alex smiled seeing Diamond come in and waved at her.
Diamond: Diamond waved back with a smile. She was not sure what she should do for science. Bleh, I hate science as much as I love art, language and history she thought. She was glad when it was lunch time and hurried out the room.
Feel the rain on your skin No one else can feel it for you Only you can let it in No one else, no one else Can speak the words on your lips Drench yourself in words unspoken Live your life with arms wide open Today is where your book begins the rest is still unwritten
C.S. Lewis — 'Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again
Love is putting someone else's needs before yours-Olaf
I wanna love, serve and give every chance I get, I wanna do life BIG
"Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds ever be in your favor."
I keep wishing I could think of a way to...to show the Capitol that they don't own me. That I'm more than just a piece in their Games."
―Peeta Mellark[src]

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen Hebrews 11:1
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths Proverbs 3:5-6
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:35,37-39

[/COLOR]
Old 06-13-2013, 09:28 AM   #3644
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: "See you later!" she said, laughing. It was a boarding school, they'd see each other in like twenty minutes or so.
River: River walked up to Max "what was that about?" she asked in curiosity.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:33 AM   #3645
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River walked up to Max "what was that about?" she asked in curiosity.
Max: "I was introducing myself to Toby. Come on, let's go get our gym bags!" Max pulled a little at River's hand, then let go and sauntered off to the stairs.

Daniel: Daniel watched the exchange between Max and River, then watched Max walked away, then he turned to River. "I don't understand that child." Then he shrugged, he was pretty sure no one did.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: