Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 07:39 PM   #301
Ditz
I'd Rather Be On The Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
Samantha: Samantha heard a gribble in the hall. Her curiousity led her to follow it. She saw a girl dribbling a basketball and decided to say hello. "Hi! My name is Samantha."
Britt:"Hi, I'm Brittany, but just call me Britt." I hope I wasn't making too much noise dribbling the basketball, but I just couldn't sit in my room anymore alone.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:55 PM   #302
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditz View Post
Britt:"Hi, I'm Brittany, but just call me Britt." I hope I wasn't making too much noise dribbling the basketball, but I just couldn't sit in my room anymore alone.
Samantha- "Nice to meet you Britt! Is this your first year here? (She knew it was, but it was a good conversation starter.)
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-03-2013, 07:59 PM   #303
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex walked out and smiled at Margo,"Hey roomie." She walks over and sits on the corner of her own bed putting her long hair in a ponytail hoping to keep it in hand.
Margo: "Hey! What do you think of this place so far?" Margo put her last piece of clothing in the drawer. She had only filled up one of the five. She then hung up her uniform in the closet and began to put her little knick knacks on the top of the dresser. She puts them all up, thinking about the memories they represent. After everything is out, Margo glances in to see a framed photograph of her family smiling in a meadow. Her family before it fell apart. Before her father was killed. Before her mother went crazy. Before her powers were discovered. Before she had to grow up and start taking care of everyone. It made her want to cry, remembering how care free those days were. Margo slipped the photo under her pillow, hoping Alex hadn't noticed.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:01 PM   #304
Ditz

Quote:
Samantha- "Nice to meet you Britt? Is this your first year here? (She knew it was, but it was a good conversation starter.)
Britt: "Yes I am a freshman. I can't wait to get the semester started and hopefully learn a whole bunch especially about my power."
Old 01-03-2013, 08:04 PM   #305
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
OOC: Do they have to make their own food or do they get served meals?

Samantha: Samantha was happy everyone was arriving up, she was anxious to talk to all the new students. First she ran down to get her uniform. She loved uniforms. It was nice not to stress out about outfits.
OOC: Hadn't thought about it. What do you think?

BTW, back

Daniel: Daniel walked out of his room to see a bunch of people in the common room area. "Hey!" he said, smiling.

Max: Maxine was sitting in the corner watching the interactions. She didn't want to get involved. Not really. If she could be someone else..........Max felt her body changing as she shapeshifted into another person in the darkl corner, someone she had seen in photographs but would never meet..........but no, even if she turned into another person, copy them perfectly, even have their voice, she could never be not Max for a long span of time. She could never be free of Max. And besides, it was wrong. She shifted back into Max, feeling worse than she already had previously.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-03-2013, 08:04 PM   #306
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditz View Post
Britt: "Yes I am a freshman. I can't wait to get the semester started and hopefully learn a whole bunch especially about my power."
Samantha: "Oh sweet, what is it?"
Old 01-03-2013, 08:05 PM   #307
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Margo: "Hey! What do you think of this place so far?" Margo put her last piece of clothing in the drawer. She had only filled up one of the five. She then hung up her uniform in the closet and began to put her little knick knacks on the top of the dresser. She puts them all up, thinking about the memories they represent. After everything is out, Margo glances in to see a framed photograph of her family smiling in a meadow. Her family before it fell apart. Before her father was killed. Before her mother went crazy. Before her powers were discovered. Before she had to grow up and start taking care of everyone. It made her want to cry, remembering how care free those days were. Margo slipped the photo under her pillow, hoping Alex hadn't noticed.
Alex: Alex saw Margo hide something but could tell she shouldn't ask about it, not yet anyway. She smiles trying to lighten the mood a little, "I think it's amazing! I love it here, I'll never want to leave. How about you?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #308
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
OOC: Hadn't thought about it. What do you think?
OOC: Hmmm? May I suggest them having to rotate making dinners for everyone? And maybe breakfast can be self serve with some cereals and toaster things, expect for on Sundays. Lunch can also be self serve, with a sandwich and salad bar. Or the other option is they can have hired staff make them meals.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #309
Ditz

Quote:
Samantha: "Oh sweet, what is it?"
Britt: My power is I have lightening fast speed." Watch(She runs up and down the hallway in no time flat. What is your power if you don't mind me asking?
Old 01-03-2013, 08:12 PM   #310
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex saw Margo hide something but could tell she shouldn't ask about it, not yet anyway. She smiles trying to lighten the mood a little, "I think it's amazing! I love it here, I'll never want to leave. How about you?
Margo: Margo couldn't possibly express all her feelings about the school in a single answer, so she just said, "I think I'm going to enjoy it. Everything seems so amazing! And the view from our window is unbelievable!"

Nate: Nate was getting bored sitting alone in his room, so he decided to join all the people congregating in the living room. Leaving his letters on the bed, he walked into the main room, right as Brit runs by. "Now there's no way I'll be able to beat you in basketball!" He joked.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:13 PM   #311
Ditz

Quote:
OOC: Hmmm? May I suggest them having to rotate making dinners for everyone? And maybe breakfast can be self serve with some cereals and toaster things, expect for on Sundays. Lunch can also be self serve, with a sandwich and salad bar. Or the other option is they can have hired staff make them meals.
Ooc: I 2nd that idea.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:17 PM   #312
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
OOC: I think that's the best way to go. You're a genius, you know that?
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-03-2013, 08:19 PM   #313
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Margo: Margo couldn't possibly express all her feelings about the school in a single answer, so she just said, "I think I'm going to enjoy it. Everything seems so amazing! And the view from our window is unbelievable!"

Nate: Nate was getting bored sitting alone in his room, so he decided to join all the people congregating in the living room. Leaving his letters on the bed, he walked into the main room, right as Brit runs by. "Now there's no way I'll be able to beat you in basketball!" He joked.
Alex: Alex laughed and nodded excitedly,"I know! I love it. I hope the time goes by slow, I never want to leave. I mean, not only is everything beautiful but we all get to control her powers! I'm so ready to be able to control mine." Alex layed against her bed's headboard and shook off her shoes trying to get comfortable.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:20 PM   #314
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
OOC: I also like the idea of self serve lunch and breakfast and alternating dinners. I also have a question about the boarding school in general. Do regular people know the school is for kids with powers, or do they think it's just a normal school?
Old 01-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #315
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
OOC: I also like the idea of self serve lunch and breakfast and alternating dinners. I also have a question about the boarding school in general. Do regular people know the school is for kids with powers, or do they think it's just a normal school?
OOC: They think it's a normal school, which I plan to use for interesting stuff later.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: